Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
I have an exam tomorrow...

TNP is finished with education
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Nope. Still a few years from that...

TNP ate some recently.

[Edited on 01/14/2015 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
If you mean ate some food then yes I had a biscuit.

TNP is hungry

[Edited on 01/14/2015 by PSK]
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Salted pork?"

Yes! My birthday dinner is cooking, so while that cooks I am going to eat some French Toast sticks.

TNP owns a copy of Lost Tales of Middle Earth.

We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, just had a late pizza.

TNP has a wine cellar.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I don't, I live in a British student house which doesn't have much!

TNP enjoys a good cup of tea.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, very much.

TNP has a favourite type of tea.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I do. Green tea with pomegranate.

TNP has enough snow on the ground to make a snow man.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email