Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, of the chile variety.

TNP is reading a high fantasy series.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, a crime fiction by Susan Hill

TNP likes Susan Hill
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Don't know who that is, sorry.

TNP likes Elizabeth Peters mysteries.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
I don't know who that is. btw Susan Hill is a horror/crime writer. She wrote Woman in Black.

TNP doesn't like reading much
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
She writes Victorian era mysteries set in Egypt. Great books. I'm currently reading six books...

TNP prefers another genre besides fantasy.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

I like historical mysteries very much ....

TNP enjoys drawing portraits.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Can't draw!

TNP needs to get a haircut
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Tosses mane...no, I do not need a haircut

TNP has a favourite eye colour.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
I love your mane. No I do not have a fave eye color.
TNP loves the snow.
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I do love the snow and I miss it, but I do not miss driving in it.

TNP lives close to train tracks and sometimes hears trains at night.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
Tis true.
TNP is a great singer
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I love to sing

TNP has a favourite style of music.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Yep, folk metal.

TNP has a favourite non- Tolkien book.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Celtic

TNP would dance with TPAM or TPATPAM
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Two posts at the same time..I will answer both

My favourite non-Tolkien book is Ceremony of the Innocent by Taylor Caldwell

Would I be dancing with myself? That could work

TNP got a Christmas card from someone overseas.

MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, just on the other coast.

TNP plans to read more classic novels this year.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I do actually. I have pride and prejudice lines up as well as some Tolstoy. I also haven't read Great Gatsby yet.

TNP plans to explore a different genre (which they haven't read much of) this year.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Frodo Lives!"

I will be rereading Feodor Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment. Does that count?

TNP likes to write short stories and poetry.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have written some poetry but never a short story.

TNP has seen the full moon this night.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
I shared it with TPAM.
TNP is the most amazing and beautiful elven princess.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I hope you mean me (blush)

TNP is already thinking about Valentine's Day.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Dear Valar, no! We hates it.

TNP is looking forward to Spring.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
why?

It is always like Spring here, but yes, I love the Spring Equinox.

TNP is wearing an ankle bracelet right now.

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Image Image Image
Oh my, good one (wipes tears of laughter from eyes)
*giggle*

Harrumph!

TNP is planning on learning archery.

[Edited on 01/07/2015 by Gandolorin]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I would love to see you wearing an ankle bracelet, Gando. Hopefully, it wouldn't be one of those fancy ones the police use to keep track of prisoners.

Me, learning archery ...... Image

TNP is planning on taking my place at the archery butts.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
that was good dearest Mod

Sure, I will take your place.

TNP has brown eyes.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Yep. (darker than all my siblings)

TNP is fond of dragon stories.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Yes! Especially one by a certain Mr Tolkien.

TNP has blonde hair
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My hair is light brown with strands that have been kissed by the sun (and a red piece)

TNP keeps a journal
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, but I mainly write in about travels, movies, museums. Fun things I've done.

TNP has read a few Jules Verne novels.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Not a few...more like one chapter...

TNP has seen the "real" reason Gandalf said "Fly you fools"
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nope

TNP is freezing to death!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Nope. It is on the warmer side today.

TNP has gone to run around in the snow this week.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
http://likealaugh.org/laugh/how-to-fix-the-eagle-plot-hole-in-lord-of-the-rings

Fly you fools!

Nope no snow here...but very cold.

TNP has a sweater on.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
I do.

TNP is wearing their slippers.
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email