Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1617181920Last >>
Author Topic:
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Gando?

Family games is our tradition, no parties.

TNP has leftover cookies.
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Not really. Left them at a relative's house.

TNP is doing a movie marathon tomorrow.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
I wish!

TNP same
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Too busy tomorrow...New Year's Eve

TNP has watched the LotR trilogy all in one day.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
I have and not a single elf there was as fair as you Lindarielwen.
TNP is totally faaaaaboulous!!!
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I'd like to think so. But not nearly as fabulous as The Elven King.

TNP is an anime fan.

[Edited on 12/31/2014 by MeliaStormcrow]
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
curka, such a sweet thing to say

I am not an anime fan but I do like it.

TNP will bring in the New Year with friends.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Nope ... I will stay home with my cats.

TNP will go out dancing on New Year's Eve.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Going out dancing is just what I will be doing...hope my kitties keep the noise down while I am gone.

TNP will watch TV on New Year's Eve and watch the New York City ball drop at midnight.

MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
If I can find the channel I will.

TNP will toast the New Year with a fun beverage.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Depends on what you call *fun*

TNP has been thinking about New Year's resolutions.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe poinsettias?

No. Never keep them, never will, so there's no point. Might do a new months resolution just for the month, that could work.

TNP has actually kept a New Year's resolution through the year. (I would be surprised)
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
*Sigh* No....

TNP likes making crazy resolutions
Sarniel
Council Member
Send Message
Yes I do, but only in my head, and I never keep them.

TNP will watch the New Year's day concert in Vienna tomorrow.

[Edited on 12/31/2014 by Sarniel]
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nope

TNP will stay up past midnight this night
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Maybe ....

TNP will see the New Year in with family.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, brought the New Year in with friends and neighbours..it was like a block party...fireworks, noisemakers, sparkly tiaras

TNP is sleepy
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Your speciality

No, slept till 2 o'clock today

TNP also woke up late
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yep, until noon. But stress has rendered me sleepless lately, so it has been the longest and most I have slept since Tuesday.

TNP clinked glasses with someone at midnight.

We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
curka
Council Member
Send Message
nope.
TNP is not a goat.
The divine in me acknowledges the divine in you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No, more like a cat

TNP likes to climb trees.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Nope.

TNP yelled "Happy New Year!" to a random person on the streets.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Nope .... I live in the boonies.

TNP watched all of the Bowl games on New Years day.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
No, but my Dad did.

TNP has to return to work or school on Monday
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I do not.

TNP has made at least one New Year resolution.
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Well, it's more like a reading goal.

TNP has also set a reading goal.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
No.

TNP has mismatched socks on right now.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Had to look...nope they match. There is a store here at Disney called Miss Matched. You get 3 socks...two the same and one different.

TNP has been surfing.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
No....LOL...

TNP has driven in a canyon.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
No, there are no easily accessible canyons round here.

TNP has driven a "supercar"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

Nope ... I don't think my 14 year-old van qualifies. LOl

TNP has participated in a rodeo.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I have been to many rodeos but not as a participant.

TNP had ridden a horse.

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"Morgoth loves Angainor"

I have indeed.

TNP has been to Dizzy Disney World.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Goose Eggs.

TNP has been to Poland.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
No but my ancestors are from Poland.

TNP likes green peppers.
<< First1617181920Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email