Register

<< First1718192021
Author Topic:
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Nope. I don't have slippers...

TNP has a long to-read list.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, it's like three hundred books now.

TNP owns a LOTR weapon replica.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I have a pen shaped like sting, does that count?

TNP doesn't keep a list, because they get sidetracked by a random book every few weeks.
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
That's me...forever getting sidetracked... I've tried keeping lists in the pasts, but it's hard to keep up with.

TNP's fingers are cold.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
The Lady of Light rules!

No I have been inside since 1 in a nice warm house

TNP also has warm fingers

[Edited on 01/09/2015 by PSK]
"Tears unnumbered ye shall shed; and the Valar will fence Valinor against you, and shut you out, so that not even the echo of your lamentation shall pass over the mountains." ~ The Doom of Mandos
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, I cannot feel my fingers or my toes.

TNP eats dinner with their family every night.

[Edited on 01/10/2015 by findemaxam48]
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
If you want to count my cats, then yes

TNP has a favourite actor.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
I don't have an absolute favourite but I do like Russell Crowe and Viggo off course.

TNP has a favourite writer (other than Tolkien).
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Two actually... Elizabeth Chadwick and Sharon Kay Penmen.

TNP has played a Lord of the Rings board game.
"The King beneath the mountains, The King of carven stone, The lord of silver fountains Shall come into his own! His crown shall be upholden, His harp shall be restrung, His halls shall echo golden To songs of yore re-sung. The woods shall wave on mountains And grass beneath the sun; His wealth shall flow in fountains And the rivers golden run. The streams shall run in gladness, The lakes shall shine and burn, All sorrow fail and sadness At the Mountain-king's return!"
elven_fencer
Council Member
Send Message
I played LotR Monopoly once. But that's it.

TNP has played a LotR videogame
ImageImage
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
This is true, I've played two of them I'm currently playing Lego LotR

TNP enjoys comfy sofas.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
I do indeed.

TNP likes football (soccer)
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I actually don't like football at all (sorry!)

TNP wore something black yesterday.
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
MeliaStormcrow
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, my trousers, and winter jacket.

TNP went to a museum of some kind yesterday.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I did. I went to Daytona Speedway and had a great time looking at cars and seeing NASCAR memorabilia.

TNP had donated blood.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I haven't, as I sometimes suffer with anaemia apparently. I would like to though, but alas...

TNP whistles along with movie soundtracks.
Image Image
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
The Lady of Light rules! and Morgoth has arachnophobia!

No I can't whistle!

TNP is a good singer

[Edited on 01/12/2015 by PSK]
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
You'd have to ask those I live with, but I used to be cast in my school musicals, so I guess so?

TNP would love a hat like Gandalf's
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Who doesn't?

TNP would like to travel the world.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"I have hairy feet."

Yes, indeed, I would.

TNP would like to go to university in another country.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I would indeed! (sorry Leeds, I love you really...)

TNP has blue eyes.
Image Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My eyes are green.

TNP drives a red car.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Nope, silver-colored with a metallic sheen.

TNP rides a mountain bike regularly.
PSK
Council Member
Send Message
The Lady of Light rules! and Morgoth has arachnophobia!

Yep, but just on the road.

TNP wishes they lived in another city.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"I have hairy feet."

Nope .... I don't live in a city. I live in a village.

TNP wishes they lived in another country.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I used to, but not anymore... Unless I'm allowed to count Middle Earth...

TNP is an omnivore.
Image Image
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
"Salted pork?"

For the most part.

TNP owns pet fish
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I do not think fish would fare too well at my house ^..^

TNP has a friend with short blonde hair,
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Well, she had short blonde hair at one point. I haven't seen her in a long time, so I don't know if she grew it out or not...

TNP is listening to music right now.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I am. The Band Perry...Don't Let Me Be Lonely.

TNP has seen a TV show called Jeopardy.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
I've heard of it, but never seen it! I'm not sure you can see it in the UK.

TNP had a favourite soft toy as a child.
Image Image
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, my stuffed bear named Rose.

TNP has had/has braces.
Cenor
Council Member
Send Message
Fly you fools!

Has....

TNP has a favorite history book fiction or nonfiction
Image "Every good pirate has an alias" Felix glanced down, looking at contraption around the stump of his wrist. "Hook," he answered. "My name will be Hook."
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I'd have to think about that. I know I'm enjoying my current History book, which is American History...

TNP needs to be doing something else but keeps refreshing the Games page anyway...
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Haha that is incredibly true! I should be revising anatomy.

TNP enjoys eating pizza. Cold or hot.
Image Image
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email