Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
E please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
L, please.
Our paths crossed only briefly, but you will always be remembered. Namárië Lindarielwen, meldenya.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
"--t -- -liss --- -l-- li-e the-e is little t- -e s-i-, -e---e it e--s; -s ----s --i- --- ----e---l, -hile the- still e----e --- e-es t- see, --e e-e- thei- --- -e----, --- --l- --e- the- --e i- -e-il -- ----e- --- e-e- -- the- --ss i-t- s---."

T,H,E•S,L,I,M

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise."
" For me the grief is still too near. " ~ R.I.P. Linda
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
W for Wallaby please
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
B please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Y, please.

"I give you the light of Eärendil, our most beloved star. May it be a light for you in dark places, when all other lights go out."
Our paths crossed briefly, but I treasure the memories. Namárië Lindarielwen, meldenya. Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"B-t -- bliss --- -l-- li-e the-e is little t- be s-i-, be---e it e--s; -s w---s --i- --- w---e---l, while they still e----e --- eyes t- see, --e e-e- thei- -w- -e----, --- --ly w-e- they --e i- -e-il -- ----e- --- e-e- -- they --ss i-t- s---."

T,H,E•S,L,I,M,Y•B,W

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Linda
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
A please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"B-t -- bliss a-- -la- li-e the-e is little t- be sai-, be---e it e--s; as w---s -ai- a-- w---e---l, while they still e----e --- eyes t- see, a-e e-e- thei- -w- -e----, a-- --ly w-e- they a-e i- -e-il -- ----e- --- e-e- -- they -ass i-t- s---."

T,H,E • L,A,M,B • I,S .... W,Y

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Linda&
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
R please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"B-t -- bliss a-- -la- li-e there is little t- be sai-, be--re it e--s; as w-r-s -air a-- w---er--l, while they still e---re --r eyes t- see, are e-er their -w- re--r-, a-- --ly w-e- they are i- -eril -r -r--e- --r e-er -- they -ass i-t- s---."

W,H,Y,A,R,E,L,I,M,B,S .... T

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Linda
tarcolan
Send Message
G for Gollum please
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
N please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
D, please.

"I give you the light of Eärendil, our most beloved star. May it be a light for you in dark places, when all other lights go out."
Our paths crossed briefly, but I treasure the memories. Namárië Lindarielwen, meldenya. Image
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"B-t -- bliss and glad li-e there is little t- be said, be--re it ends; as w-r-s -air and w-nder--l, while they still end-re --r eyes t- see, are e-er their -wn re--rd, and -nly when they are in -eril -r -r--en --r e-er d- they -ass int- s-ng."

D,E,N,Y,W,H,A,T,L,I,M,B,S .... G,R

"Fiddlesticks and Fluffdoodle"
"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Lindarielwen
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
O please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
P, please.

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"B-t o- bliss and glad li-e there is little to be said, be-ore it ends; as wor-s -air and wonder--l, while they still end-re -or eyes to see, are e-er their own re-ord, and only when they are in peril or -ro-en -or e-er do they pass into song."

W,H,A,T,L,I,M,B,S,G,R,O,P,E ... D,N,Y

"The grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise." ~ R.I.P. Lindarielwen
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
U please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"But o- bliss and glad li-e there is little to be said, be-ore it ends; as wor-s -air and wonder-ul, while they still endure -or eyes to see, are e-er their own re-ord, and only when they are in peril or -ro-en -or e-er do they pass into song."

W,H,A,T,L,I,M,B,S,G,R,O,P,E ... D,U,N,Y
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
(grmbl) F please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
K, please.

"Dogs Drool, Cats Rule!"
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Wow! I can't believe one of you hasn't solved this one yet.

"B-t of bliss and glad life there is little to be said, before it ends; as works fair and wonderf-l, while they still end-re for eyes to see, are e-er their own re-ord, and only when they are in peril or -roken for e-er do they pass into song."

W,H,A,T,F,Y,N,K' S,L,I,M,B,G,R,O,P,E,D

"See, lads, next time this young varmint sets foot on my land, you can eat him. Now see him off!"
tarcolan
Send Message
"But of bliss and glad life there is little to be said, before it ends; as works fair and wonderful, while they still endure for eyes to see, are ever their own record, and only when they are in peril or broken for ever do they pass into song."
We had it not long ago. I can't place it though.

---- --- ---- -- ----- ----------- --- ----, ----- ---- ----- -----, --- --- ---- -----, ----- -- ---- ---, --- ----- -- --- ------, --- ----- -- -- ---- -- ---, ---- -----'- ---- ---- ------- -- --- -----, --- -- ------ ----------- -- - ------.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Congratulations, tarc! You could be right, although I don't remember it.

A as in Aman, kind sir.

"See, lads, next time this young varmint sets foot on my land, you can eat him. Now see him off!"
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
S, please.

"Dogs Drool, Cats Rule!"
tarcolan
Send Message
---- --- -a-- -- ----- ----------s -as ----, ----- ---- ----- -a--s, a-- --- ---- -a--s, -a--s -- ---- ---, a-- -a--s -- --- ------, a-- -a--s -- -- ---- a- a--, ---- -----'s --a- ---- ----a-- -- --s ---s-, a-- -- s----- -------a--- -- a ------.

AS
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
H please

limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
D, please.

"Dogs Drool, Cats Rule!"
tarcolan
Send Message
-h-- -h- -a-- -- -h--- ----------s -as ---d, -h--- ---- --h-- -a--s, a-- --- ---- -a--s, -a--s -- ---- a--, a-- -a--s -- --- -h---s, a-- -a--s -- -- ---- a- a--, ---- -----'s h-a- ---- ----a-d -- h-s -h-s-, a-d -- s----d -------a--- -- a ------.

DASH
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
E please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
R please

""Huan chases Tevildo up trees just for the fun of it."
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
N please
tarcolan
Send Message
-hen -he -a-e -- -he-r ---rne--n-s -as ---d, -here -ere --her -a-es, an- -e- --re -a-es, -a-es -- --n- a--, an- -a-es -- ne- -h-n-s, an- -a-es -- n- ---e a- a--, ---- -----'s hea- -e-- --r-ard -n h-s -hes-, and -e sn-red -----r-a--- -n a --r-er.

HARDENS
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
W please

"Huan chases Tevildo up trees just for the fun of it."
<< First1718192021
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email