Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1516171819Last >>
Author Topic:
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Like this? Image
It took me a few reads to spot this example of Frodo's prescience.

B for Bandobras please.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Your wish is my command: Image

"--- --e ---e-- -e-e -------- e------ ------ --------, -------- --e- --e- --- ---- ----(-)--e -- E----- -- --e ---- ---e -- - -------e- -------, --e- --- ----e- ----- -- --e ------e -- --e ---------, --- -- ------ ----- ------ --e ----- -e----. --e- --- ------- -- ------ -- --e -e--e- ---- -- --e ---e-- --------, --e----- ---- -e-- -e-- ---- ---- -- ------ (-) '--- -e----- -- ---- -e -----'- ---' --e- --- ----. ---- ------- --- -----
e- --- -e-- --- ---- -------."

E

"Ice Hockey as an open air sport makes no sense ... period. "
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Nice smiley, tarc! You posted while I was readying my quote so I will update tout suite.

"--- --e ---e-- -e-e -------- e------ ------ --------, -------- --e- --e- --- ---- ----(-)b-e -- E----- -- --e ---- ---e -- - -------e- -------, --e- --- ----e- ----- -- --e ------e -- --e ---------, --- -- ------ ----- ------ --e ----- be----. --e- --- ------- -- ------ -- --e -e--e- ---- -- --e ---e-- --------, --e----- ---- -e-- -e-- ---- ----- ---- ---- -- ------ (-) '--- -e----- -- ---- be -----'- ---' --e- --- ----. ---- ------- --- -----e- --- -e-- --- ---- -------."

B,E

limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you for the smileys. Image

O, please.

"Ho! Ho! Ho! To the bottle I go!"

[Edited on 07/10/2016 by limwencaevudoriel]
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"--- --e o--e-- -e-e -------- e------ --oo-- --o-----, ----o--- --e- --e- --- ---- -oo-(-)b-e -o E--o-- -- --e ---- -o-e o- - -------e- -o-----, --e- --- --o-e- ----- o- --e ------e o- --e -o-------, --- o- ------ ----- ---o-- --e ----- be-o--. --e- --- --o---- o- -o---- -o --e -e--e- -oo- -- --e -o-e-- -o------, --e----- ---- -e-- -e-- ----- -oo- o- ------ (-) '--- -e----- -- ---- be -----'- ---' --e- --- ----. O--- ------- --- -----e- --- -e-- --- ---- -o-----."

O,B,E

limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
G, please.

"Ho! Ho! Ho! To the bottle I go!"
tarcolan
Send Message
G for Gamgee please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
ooh, simpost with the same letter! That doesn't happen very often.

"--- --e o--e-- -e-e -------- e------ g-oo-- --o-g---, ----o--g- --e- --e- --- ---- goo-(-)b-e -o E--o-- -- --e --g- -o-e o- - -------e- -o----g, --e- --- --o-e- g---- o- --e -----ge o- --e -o-------, --- o- -----g ----- ---o-- --e ----- be-o--. --e- --- --o-g-- o- -o---g -o --e -e--e- -oo- -- --e -o-e-- -o------, -e----- ---- -e-- -e-- ----- -oo- o- ------ (-) '--- -e----- -- ---- be -----'- ---' --e- --- ----. O--- G------ --- -----e- --- -e-- --- ---- -o----g."

G,O,B,E

tarcolan
Send Message
Doh, silly me

N for Norbury please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"-n- --e o--e-- -e-e ---n--n- e------ g-oo-- --o-g---, ----o--g- --en --e- --- ---- goo-(-)b-e -o E--on- -n --e --g- -o-e o- - -------e- -o-n-ng, --e- --- --o-en g---- o- --e -----ge o- --e -o-n---n-, -n- o- ----ng ----- ---o-- --e --n-- be-on-. --e- --- --o-g-- o- -o--ng -o --e -e--e- -oo- -- --e -one-- -o-n---n, -e----- ---- -e-- ne-- ----- -oon o- -----n (-) '-n- -e----- -- ---- be ----n'- ---' --e- --- ----. On-- G-n---- --- -----en --- -e-- -n- ---- no---ng."

G,O B,E,N

tarcolan
Send Message
A for Ai ai please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
T, please.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"An- t-e ot-e-- -e-e t--n--n- e--a--- g-oo-- t-o-g-t-, a--t-o--g- --en t-e- -a- -a-- goo-(-)b-e to E--on- -n t-e --g- -o-e o- a -------e- -o-n-ng, t-e- -a- --o-en ga--- o- t-e -a--age o- t-e -o-nta-n-, an- o- ----ng ----t a--o-- t-e -an-- be-on-. T-e- -a - t-o-g-t o- -o--ng to t-e -e--et -oo- -- t-e -one-- -o-nta-n, -e--a-- t-at -e-- ne-t ----t -oon o- A-t--n (-) 'an- -e--a-- -t ---- be ----n'- -a-' t-e- -a- -a--. On-- Gan-a-- -a- --a-en --- -ea- an- -a-- not--ng."

G,O A,T B,E,N
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
H, please.

She danced, and at her feet was strewn
A mist of silver quivering.

[Edited on 07/17/2016 by limwencaevudoriel]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Y please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"An- the othe-- -e-e th-n--n- e--a--y g-oo-y tho-ght-, a--tho--gh -hen they ha- -a-- goo-(-)bye to E--on- -n the h-gh ho-e o- a -------e- -o-n-ng, they ha- --o-en ga--y o- the -a--age o- the -o-nta-n-, an- o- ----ng ----t a--o-- the -an-- beyon-. They ha - tho-ght o- -o--ng to the -e--et -oo- -- the -one-y -o-nta-n, -e-ha-- that -ey ne-t ----t -oon o- A-t--n (-) 'an- -e-ha-- -t ---- be ----n'- -ay' they ha- -a--. On-y Gan-a-- ha- -ha-en h-- hea- an- -a-- noth-ng."

H,Y B,E,N G,O,A,T

"Ancalagon suffers from enuretic episodes when he has his nightmare about the fearsome Farmer Giles of Ham."

[Edited on 07/16/2016 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
S, please.

tarcolan
Send Message
V for Valar please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"An- the othe-s -e-e th-n--n- e--a--y g-oo-y tho-ghts, a-tho-gh -hen they ha- sa-- goo-(-)bye to E--on- -n the h-gh ho-e o- a ---s---e- -o-n-ng, they ha- s-o-en ga--y o- the -assage o- the -o-nta-ns, an- o- ----ng s---t a--oss the -an-s beyon-. They ha - tho-ght o- -o--ng to the se--et -oo- -- the -one-y -o-nta-n, -e-ha-s that ve-y ne-t ---st -oon o- A-t--n (-) 'an- -e-ha-s -t ---- be ----n's -ay' they ha- sa--. On-y Gan-a-- ha- sha-en h-s hea- an- sa-- noth-ng."

G,O • B,A,T,H • S,V,E,N ..... Y

"Ancalagon suffers from enuretic episodes when he has his nightmare about the fearsome Farmer Giles of Ham."

[Edited on 07/18/2016 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
I, please.

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"An- the othe-s -e-e thin-in- e--a--y g-oo-y tho-ghts, a-th
o-gh -hen they ha- sai- goo-(-)bye to E--on- in the high ho-e o- a -i-s---e- -o-ning, they ha- s-o-en gai-y o- the -assage o- the -o-ntains, an- o- -i-ing s-i-t a--oss the -an-s beyon-. They ha- tho-ght o- -o-ing to the se--et -oo- -- the -one-y -o-ntain, -e-ha-s that ve-y ne-t -i-st -oon o- A-t--n (-) 'an- -e-ha-s it -i-- be ---in's -ay' they ha- sai-. On-y Gan-a-- ha- sha-en his hea- an- sai- nothing."

G,O B,A,T,H, S,V,E,N ..... Y,I

limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
P, please.

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
D please
tarcolan
Send Message
I for India please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Erp, we've already had "I", tarc.

"And the othe-s -e-e thin-in- e--a--y g-oo-y tho-ghts, a-th
o-gh -hen they had said goo-(-)bye to E--ond in the high ho-e o- a -ids---e- -o-ning, they had spo-en gai-y o- the passage o- the -o-ntains, and o- -iding s-i-t a--oss the -ands beyond. They had tho-ght o- -o-ing to the se--et doo- o- the -one-y -o-ntain, pe-ha-s that ve-y ne-t -i-st -oon o- A-t--n (-) 'and pe-ha-s it -i-- be D--in's Day' they had said. On-y Ganda-- had sha-en his head and said nothing."

B,A,T,H,I,N,G P,O,D,S ..... V,E,Y

limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
C, please.

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
L please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"And the othe-s -e-e thin-in- e--ally gloo-y tho-ghts, alth
o-gh -hen they had said goo-(-)bye to El-ond in the high ho-e o- a -ids---e- -o-ning, they had spo-en gaily o- the passage o- the -o-ntains, and o- -iding s-i-t ac-oss the lands beyond. They had tho-ght o- co-ing to the sec-et doo- o- the Lonely -o-ntain, pe-ha-s that ve-y ne-t -i-st -oon o- A-t--n (-) 'and pe-ha-s it -ill be D--in's Day' they had said. Only Gandal- had sha-en his head and said nothing."

T,H,E• P,A,Y,I,N,G•C,L,O,D,S ..... V,B

limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
M, please.

tarcolan
Send Message
K for Kraken please
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"And the othe-s -e-e thinking e--ally gloomy tho-ghts, altho-gh -hen they had said goo-(-)bye to El-ond in the high ho-e o- a mids-mme- mo-ning, they had spoken gaily o- the passage o- the mo-ntains, and o- -iding s-i-t ac-oss the lands beyond. They had tho-ght o- coming to the sec-et doo- o- the Lonely Mo-ntain, pe-ha-s that ve-y ne-t -i-st moon o- A-t--mn (-) 'and pe-ha-s it -ill be D--in's Day' they had said. Only Gandal- had shaken his head and said nothing."

D,A,B•M,Y•P,I,G,S,K,I,N•C,L,O,T,H• ..... V,E

[Edited on 07/21/2016 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
R please
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
U, please.

Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
"And the others -ere thinking e-ually gloomy thoughts, although -hen they had said good-bye to Elrond in the high hope o- a midsummer morning, they had spoken gaily o- the passage o- the mountains, and o- riding s-i-t across the lands beyond. They had thought o- coming to the secret door o- the Lonely Mountain, perhaps that very ne-t -irst moon o- Autumn - 'and perhaps it -ill be Durin's Day' they had said. Only Gandal- had shaken his head and said nothing."

I•T,H,I,N,K•V,E,R,Y•B,A,D•C,L,U,M,P,S•G,O
limwencaevudoriel
Council Member
Send Message
W, please.

"Half brother in blood, full brother in heart will I be. Thou shalt lead and I will follow. May no new grief divide us."
<< First1516171819Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email