Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Union of Night and Day((This a very cool idea, it's totally free and awesome!!))
on: December 19, 2003 01:42
Autumn stood there, awestruck at the breathren that would soon fight. She just stood their with her mouth open, awaiting the battle.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Union of Night and Day((This a very cool idea, it's totally free and awesome!!))
on: December 19, 2003 07:13
Camille had wandered off but heard an attack from the prince and princess."o, My God!"
She ran with her bow ready. She saw the flier join the prince and the demons coming and surrounding them so she jumped to her friend's side."Forgive me, My lady. Crafn, i would be honored to fight with you if you would allow me. Princess please stay behind me, you will be fine, I would die for you"
She arched her bow in order to protect her dearest friend.

[Edited on 20/12/2003 by Celebrian_Felagund]
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 20, 2003 01:51
Bravd smiled to himself. He had done a fine job. Just a few little white lies about the prince & soon all the demons had been baying for his blood. He had seen the two creatures fly through the window, but he knew that the prince was massively outnumbered. He waited, ready to strike & kill at a split-seconds notice.

[Edited on 21/12/2003 by eldir]
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 08:50
Crafn gullped.
I dought we can do this, he murmmered.
I see you know liittle of our kind, cher whispered.
Under normal terms we would be dead, but I am nor demon nor faerie, nay I am winglie!!!! Cher screamed this would-be speach just as the hoard of demons broke through the gate.
He sprang forward and swung his blade with great force, Crafn saw what Cher had meant as he was as stalworth a worrior as many he had witnessed.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2003 06:57
((o my gosh, Lloyd, your avator is from Final Fantasy!!!!! I love that game!!!))

IC-Autumn felt helpless, but refused it so. She held her own sword and stepped to stand alongside her dear friend Camille. She said, "We fight together, my dear friend. We protect eachother, as I too would die for you."

[Edited on 22/12/2003 by eldir]
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2003 04:54
(yea i know, Vivis my favorite FF charachter)

Cher plunged into the battle head first, aquiring injuries as he fought, he soon realised they couldnt stay here, they were out numbered. He yelled to the faeries to fly throgh the broken window as he picked up crafn with his heavy 4ft wings and flew up.
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2003 10:19
The demons watched as they flew out of the windows, staring stupidly at their retreating forms. Then one demon cried "Cowards!!" :angry: & they all started shouting out of the windows.

"Hey, get back here!!" :angry:
"Yeah, afraid of a little PAIN are you!?" :evil:
"Cowards!" :angry:
"Scardey-cats!" :evil:
"Fairy scum!!" :angry:

"Hey, where's Bravd?" one demon asked suddenly.
The demons looking out of the window saw his figure running after the flying creatures, shouting something indistinct (although it was sure to be some horrible curse).

Bravd ran as fast as his legs would allow him. He didn't care if he was alone, he was determined to catch & kill the scum prince & his damned fairy friends. Nothing could stop him now. A trail of blood streamed from his mouth, which had been cut in the brief battle. He didn't even stop to wipe it away. He was set to his task.

[Edited on 23/12/2003 by eldir]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 23, 2003 07:20
Autumn hit Bravd with the hilt of her sword, he did not shed blood, but stumbled. He raised his sword and she dug her dagger in his leg and then walked quickly away.

[Edited on 25/12/2003 by eldir]
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 03:49
Cher dropped Crafn near the exit behind the demons. Run!!! he screamed and Crafn took off with autumn.
Cher Covered their retreat by shooting balls of thunder into the demons troops. But soon, he too had to reatreat and he took off into the air.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2003 05:23
Autumn grabbed Crafn and flew him just across the border, into her land. She knew no demon would follow her there.

[Edited on 27/12/2003 by Abraon]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 02:29
SilverWing had used his powers of invisibality this whole time and watched. As they fled, he revealed him self to the enemy, and they laughed at him. One on who-knows-how many. SilverWing swollowed his fear, and yelled to them, "Best of luck! be safe friends. for though we have just met, i trust you all very well," he looked solom. "Fair well"

Three red 4 ft. long claws extended from his arm, and he bagan to attack the enemys. he fel horrible pain.

"I suppose this is my... punishment for all i have done. though for good, it was wrong." he told him self.

One demon bit his shoulder, and strange toxins ran through his body..(think Jak 2's dark Jak) and he fell. he thought he was dead or dying. he felt so much pain. one demon yelld a victory screech.

The last thing SilverWing saw was the group flying away, and they had(what he thought) sad looks on their faces. one was crying, and a tear ran down his cheek too, as all faded away...
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 03:28
Autumn fought and then all were dead or fleed, but her the prince cher and one demon.
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 11:36
yea, forgot to tell ya, im changin my chars name to Eruiongyll or eru for short!
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 01:10
ooc-Eru's kewlies!! Hope someone posts soon!!Image

[Edited on 8/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2004 11:43
(lol i shall)
SilverWing felt a sudden new energy flow through him, a new DARK energy. Two days had passed science he had died and "come back". HE loked at him self in a puddle near him. he looked different. His eyes were a wicked black, and his wings were a deep dark purple-ish black. his hair was milkey white(not like an old persons) and he seemed evil-er(lol).
He walked around to make sure he was still in one piece, he was. He did his best to follow the path his friends had taken, and he found a castle wall in the fairy castle. HE scaled the wall with his new claws with much ease; after, he found a window.

AS he peeked inside, he saw the young fairy maiden, she was with her friend. He suddenly felt an odd urge flow hrough him.
He busted the window(lol THAT seems familiar), and jumped in. The lady's friend tried to stop him, but he bat her aside like a muffin. As he advanced on the maiden, the good demon burst through the door. "HALT! back evil thing!" he said drawing his weapon. SilverWing growled at him, but then he started to feel weaker. He held his head in agony, and slwoly he turned back to his normal self.

He looked around at all the damage he caused, and cried. "I'm sorry.." he began. "The demon's blood must have revived and infected me.. M'lady.. I'm very sorry about your friend here, but my people have always had a healing spell for the wounded.. i have caused much sorrow in short time.. but would thou allow me to heal her? or would you rather do something else about her?"

Every one could see the scencerity in his wet eyes...

[Edited on 9/1/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 12:27
(ooc:sorry but i wont be able to post on weekdays but ill will on weekends. feel free to puppet my char, and ill catch up. Also, is my char, dead- b/c the post by Gynneva said all were dead or fleed?)
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2004 03:51
Crafn stepped over to the fallen silverwing

"If demons blood flows in thy veins, than we are brethren, but that has been proven not to help any who provoke me, or my love."

After that he looked over to Autumn and said

"And if you hurt her, I will kill you and all of your kin."
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 05:44
But that includes me!, Eru thought..... Wait, he screamed, that includes me! Mabye we can make a deal... yea.... I could.... watch him.... keep him from doing anything..... rash!
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 07:17
SilverWing looks at him. "You have every right to kill me if you harm her. For, if it comes to that.... I should be killed. I don't know if i even deserve to live now... but we shall see.."
(Celeborn, you're not dead. I bat you aside like a muffin just now)

[Edited on 11/1/2004 by Brayaden2007]
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 01:44
Crafn looked at Silverwing with pity

"So far I have found that you deserve to live, for you have aided your friends, and that is almost the only glimpse of honor I have ever seen from Demon-blood." Image

[Edited on 12/1/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 11:28
Autumn thanked Crafn for standing up for her and then asked if they could all sit down and talk. And so they did. They sat around a round table and spoke.
Autumn spoke first, "Who is loyal to eachother and whom will help Crafn to make his kingdom good?"
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 11:34
SilverWing stood. "I shall do what i can to help m'lady and the prince," he said.
"For, i fear... i have heard legends... that those who are injected by demon blood, are eventually driven to their insanty and die.. and in my current time, i will do my best to help those in need." SilverWing bowed low and sat back down. (PS- he's not flirting, he's showing respect)
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 11:36
Crafn stood at this

"Loyalty. It is not only sticking with your friends to the very end, but past, into the oblivion that lieth bryond death and life. Words are not to be judged loyal or dis- but actions and thoughts that cannot be undone, I declare myself loyal, but I leave it to you all to decide if you find me so, I, for one find you all to be thus."

(Sorry if it's too drawn out)Image

[Edited on 13/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 02:45
Autumn smiled and said, "I too find you all loyal, but I wonder if this can be done. Crafn, are you willing to risk your life and throne in a hope to make this kingdom good? And Silverwing and Cher, are yuo willing to die here if it may call for it? And, my beloved Camille, are you willing to fight for a kingdom you have been raised to hate?"
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 11:40
"I am more than ready to risk not only my throne and life, but everything I have ever known. We should not be taught to hate, we should be taught to live peacefully together. I shall not rest until death or success. You all may do as you will."
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 11:50
"You have my blade," SilverWing said standing and placing his sword on the table(wow... that's familiar..). "You also have my life. Do with it what yo want. For i shall be loyal to the end," SilverWing then removes one of his claws (with much pain)from is forearm and places it on the table. "That's how loyal I am." he finishes.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 02:39
Autumn bowed to both the men and then said in fairish, "Nora cosent mirina"
The claw went back in Silverwing's arm and Autumn said, "You need not prove your worth by hurting yourself. Tell me this, how do we overthrow the monarchy here?"
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 03:09
Crafn bowed low

"The only way to bring down the monarchy is to kill the king, afterwards we will have to defend the throneroom, their army is emence and will be everywhere by the time we get to the king they will know that we are there. If we go in through th window in the upper tower we can get there quicker but the mages in the outward towers will warn of our coming unless they kill us first, and on that I have a plan. We dodge all of the bolts until we get at a safe angle from the window then we let one come close enough for me to dispell it and fall as though it hit us through the window."
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 03:50
"And how do we execute this plan?" asked Autumn
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 01:48
Crafn laughed and covered his face of embarassment

"Tell me, love, how do demons do everything?"Image

[Edited on 14/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 11:24
With Force! Eru exclaimed.
he blushes and thinks for a moment.
I have no right to call myself loyay, for I am a humble Man, er.. Winglie... er whatever.
But, either way, i will help you, consider me a slave.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 11:43
"y force, my friend, but close enough. I do not take slaves, If you come and you live yuo shall be considered a servant of stature, a steward to my throne, and if you wish not stay in my service than I shall pay you in money, whatever the price."
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 12:11
"No, i don't think force is the best thing to do, stealth would be better," SilverWing says, "my specality. that's how i turn (seeming-ley) invisible."

SilverWing finishes with a smile, and closes his eyes, "But... like everything, my gift is limited.. so we shall have to be swift."
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 02:25
At this Crafn smiled

"Thank you, little flier, you've given me a briliant idea. Anyone who can become invisible can go in from the lower floors and take out any opposition there, while those of us who cannot stick to the original plan. How does that sound?"
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 04:55
"That sounds great to me. I can be invisible as well." said Autumn.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email