Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
Post Final Fantasy Artifacts
on: December 07, 2003 04:06
Hello, one and every one. My name is Homestar runner. UH.. i mean Brayaden. OK. this post is about some people(you make them up) who find artifacts from the final fantasy world, and are plunged in to this alter eco world of... FINAL FANTASY!
What happens when you play too much Final Fantasy?
I will begin:

Braen layed in his room. He had just beat the part in Final Fantasy 7 where Aeris is killed. He had never liked that part. So, he decided to take a walk... as he got to the field behind his house, he saw something shiny, so he ran up to it. It was the buster sword. He stood in awe, and picked it up. As he did, he felt his whole body and appearence change. When it stopped, he was out cold.

PS-The characters Vivi and Seproth are reserved for now. You know who you are if you are reading this. Also, if you want to see a picture of my cloud, go to http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/608/608155/img_1839389.html

[Edited on 7/12/2003 by Brayaden2007]
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Final Fantasy Artifacts
on: December 07, 2003 04:56
Yea, im Vivi...again... oh well.
(dude the link is for gladius)

Vivi was just a regular 12 year old. He was shy and weak but very intellegent (Think of Mewt if youve played FFTA) Oddly he was very short for his age and recieved a lot of teasing of this.
One day after school the bullies had beaten him with snowballs. He was VERY cold:cry:
He was walking home, shivering hoping to play FF9 to get his mind of his troubles.
suddenly something touched his foot. It was a black pointed hat. Vivi, being cold, put it on for warmth.

It was WAY large and it drooped down so that only his eyes could be seen.

he looked in some ice nearby and was supprised to see his apperence had changed so that his eyes were big and yellow.

He had no time to ponder this as he heard voices behind him.
IT WAS THE BULLIES, chucleing and laughing of Vivis misfortune. Vivi hid in the shadows. Unfortunetly his eyes could be seen. When the boys saw him(A pair of floating yellow eyes) they screamed and ran.
HEHEHEHEh Vivi giggled and walked out to the sidewalk.

He tripped over a stick, so he picked it up and was about to throw it but... it changed shape...and so did the entire world around him!
It was now Spring.

About 20 feet away he saw a boy with spikey yellow hair.
Almost like chocobo feathers he thought to himself.
Wait!! how did he know what a chocobo was? He didnt before!
Vivi thought this was all very strange so he went over to talk to the boy.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 07, 2003 06:53
"Oh my god.... my head." Cloud moaned. "What the?" Who the heck are you?!" CLoud said, drawing his buster and preparing for a fight.

[Edited on 7/12/2003 by CarolP]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2003 04:38
He suddenly realized that the person lookede like Vivi, so he withdrew his Buster. That person reminded him of one of his friends, who really was aloy like Vivi. "Hey, is that you?" Cloud asked the shot person.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 08, 2003 05:50
Sarah walked through the dark streets.
"Stupid bus,now I have to walk." she mumbled. In a dark alley something caught her eye. In a garbage can half buried their was a sword,taller than she was. Her eyes lit up.
"Cool,it's just like Sephiroth!" she said excitedly as she drew it. The wind whipped around her transporting her to the others.
"That was wierd."she said to herself the voice changing mid sentance.
"HeHeHe,THIS IS SO COOL." Sephiroth formorly Sarah walked off laughing to himself.

(note:it might be kinda wierd for a chick to become a guy but sarah really is my name and oh well this should get interesting!)

[Edited on 12/8/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 04:02
(lol cool!)
Now Cloud(formally Brad) had become worried. He did have a reason to draw his sword. "Seproth!" was all he said. "he killed Aeris. and thats not cool!" Cloud was about to preform Braver on Seproth until.......

PS-Did you see the picture of Cloud and Seproth on my link above?

[Edited on 9/12/2003 by Brayaden2007]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 05:52
(no,not yet)
Sephiroth whipped around catching Clouds blade with his own. The 2 swords clashed with a clang echoing for miles around.
"Cloud what a nice surprise." Sephy hissed knocking Cloud off balance.
Sephy pins Cloud to a near by tree,draws his blade back and says"this time I'll let you go,your not worth killing yet. Ccome back when you get stronger and maybe I'll consider a duel,maybe. But I'll going to leave you a little reminder of this battle,hold still or I might just cut more than your pretty face." The blades tip slices across Cloud's cheek.
Suddenly a booming voice pops up from behind and says...(vivi's cue.)

[Edited on 12/9/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 06:55
Clouds eyes got all wide, as he stared at Vivi. What happened, would change the way he looked at him....
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 10:41
LEAVE HIM ALONE!! WE SHOULD BE WORKING TOGETHER NOT FIGHTING!!! And if what happened us happened to sephiroth then we all need to figure out whats going on!! said Vivi formally Chris.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 01:17
"Fine,I'll back off. This whole things just weird and he attacked me first." Sephy formorly sarah said sheathing the blade.
"Got any ideas,why this all happened?" he hands on his hips.
(stillgetting used to being a guy.)
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 09, 2003 01:29
Hmmm well i've always played WAY TOO MUCH Final Fantasy 7. Does that have anything to do with it? And Vivi here always has played WAY TOO MUCH Final Fantasy 9..... and from the looks, im gonna say, you play WAY TOO MUCH Final Fantasy 7 also... hmmmm.(if only there was an Aeris)

[Edited on 10/12/2003 by CarolP]
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 10:28
Just then there was a voice. "Whats all this yelling about". A tall man walk up to them with a long sword and his left arm up in his cloke.
"Hello i am Auron. Well at least here I am. I was comeing home from school when i found this sword. I must of played way to much Final Fantasy 10."
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 10:35
hello auron Im vivi!!
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 10:42
Hey was that u yelling you seem out of breath.

(can i be Tidus from 10 also)

[Edited on 10/12/2003 by legolas1555]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 10, 2003 02:46
Cloud nods. As you can plainly see I'm Cloud, thats Vivi, Seproth and your self.
"My though on this is... well i have no thought. In fact, i quite like it here. BAck home, i was a nobody, now.. i can acutually be some one. Some one cool. Not that i care about popularity, but i want some thing more to live off than my fantasys(final or other wise lol) But then... thats just me...
(PS- if any of you can't under stand my avi it is Cloud and it says: Blue Eyes. It's from the new Final Fantasy movie. Check the link above for more info.)

[Edited on 12/11/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 09:30
"I quite like being here too,I mean I can runn around with an 7ft long rapier here,how awesome is that!"
"Oh,hi auron,nice sword."
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 09:49
Adrienne walked into a toy store to find a present for her little cousin. "Hm... what did she want? I can't remember, I'll look at stuffed animals."
At the stuffed animal section, she ran into some FF dolls. There were moogles, Mombas, and a few limited edition onion knights. As she looked at them, one of the Onion Knights started to move, then it got up and danced. "That's strange, am I seeing things?" Adrienne picked up the doll and all of a sudden felt strange, then she was warped into another world where she saw other FF caracters. She was wearing a black dress that almost fell off of her. The Onion Knight jumped into her arms. (She's LuLu)
"OK, What just happened?"
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 09:59
*Cloud does victory dance*
"Yeah! another new person! From the looks of it, we were transported here, from the real world... and thats cool. But, what are we going to do now? I'm gonna go trying to get back. AS i said. I like it HERE!"
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 11, 2003 12:04
Thank you your sword is nice to and very long. I wonder if any more will be joining us. To say so i like it here to i dont want to leave. At home i was just and outsider her it seems as i have friends. Well should we get going or should we wait for more.

[Edited on 12/12/2003 by Beleg_Strongbow]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 09:47
"Perhaps we should wait for more.'
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 11:06
If you say so we will wait.

[Edited on 12/12/2003 by legolas1555]

[Edited on 12/12/2003 by CarolP]
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2003 08:36
"Oh ok, that makes me feel a little better (slight sarcasm in her voice) I'm in a strange world with a dancing Onion Knight and I'm wearing a dress that shows off too much cleavage."
Adrienne, or LuLu tries to pull her dress up a little. The Onion Knight looks at her and starts to speak.
"Your confused, aern't ya? I can help you!"
"Hey, cool! you can talk."
"Of course I can. I'm magical. I can help power up your magic"
"Oh I think I'm getting it now. I turned into LuLu and I have her magic too. I'm starting to like this little world!"

(I know that Onion Knight is LuLu's celestial weapon, but right now it just won't be very powerful.)
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 04:44
"Yeah, waiting sounds good. Plus i still have a head ache from the adrennelin rush." Cloud has this bug-eyed look after heaing Lulu's remark(lol) "So, we've got a talking onion knight, a girl who isn't real happy with her dress, a gal who became a guy, a guy who carries some kind of alchol with him on a flask, a wizard who's got no face, and me. Bed-head me. Hey! The circus is in town!" (lol) "Really though, this is cool, and we should wait. Hey look at that! a wild Chocobo!

The chocobos in games always looked cool, but this Chocobo, was.... beautiful. Or so Cloud thought.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 05:55
I say we get the chocobo we could al was use a way to get around. I found some Gyasa Greens befor i found all you.

[Edited on 12/13/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2003 09:49
"Cool, so this is what a gyshal green feels like. weird," cloud says.

"allright, lets grab it." Cloud grins.
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 14, 2003 07:08
The onion knight got excited, but it didn't know what to do.Adrienne saw the look Cloud gave her and laughed a little in her head. She looked at the gyshal green.
"So that's what they really look like, cool."
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2003 05:43
"Cool! A chocobo!"
Sephy looked at the greens.
"I wonder what these taste like?"
Blank stares on everyones faces.
"What?"he answers defensivly" not like I was actually going to eat them!"
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2003 10:00
Ok no more fooling around I'll catch it. Auron throws the gyshal greens. The chocobo starts to eat.

Ok lets catch this thing.

"Here we go" they all said.

just then they all had a blank stare on there face.

How do we catch this thing its diffrent in all the games we've played.
Lloyd
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2003 01:08
Vivi hopped on the chocobo
OKAY LETS GO!!!!
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 15, 2003 02:31
LuLu looks at what Vivi just did
"I guess that's how you catch them, but we need more. All of us can't fit on one chocobo"

[Edited on 16/12/2003 by CarolP]
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 16, 2003 10:45
Vivi thats your chocobo know. ok lets get going and find some more. auron said.
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 05:47
Sephy caught his own chocobo,a black one and rode over to the others.
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 05:53
LuLu looks around and finds two more chocobo's
"One of those is mine. Hmm... How am I going to do this? Onion Knight, you'r plant-like, why don't you act as bait?"
"BAIT! What if that bird really eats me? Then what are you going to do?"
"It won't eat you. I'm pretty sure that it will chase you, so just run twards me and I'll try to jump on it."
"Ok, fine, but you owe me!"
The onion knight goes up to the dark purple chocobo(I know dark purple chocobo's are not in any of the games, but I think it would be cool) and sits there for a while. When it tried to eat him, he ran as fast as he could twards LuLu. LuLu grabed the chocobo and jumped on it, and it tried to throw her off, but she held on until it calmed down.
"Good job, Onion Knight. If this chocobo doesn't try to eat you, you can ride it."
"Ok, but if it eats me, it's your fault."
As Onion Knight was getting on, LuLu can hear the victory song in her head
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 17, 2003 10:51
Auron found his. It was a White Chocobo. He hoped right on it.
went over to the others.

[Edited on 12/18/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 18, 2003 05:19
"so,which direction do we want to go?"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email