Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Stranded in Middle-Earth (see OOC)
on: March 28, 2004 05:53

Lalaith tried to scream when she woke up to find she was in the arm's of an Orc, but her mouth was covered by an armoured hand. She tried to kick him but it didn't work either, her legs were bound together. She started to give up hope but then thought of something that might work. Quickly she freed her mouth from the Orc's hand, as it started to grab it back she bit off his finger. It schreeched and dropped her. She stood up and ran off, hoping to death that the other orc's would chase after her and she would find her way through the dark, winding trail of the Mirkwood forest.

As she ran on the schreech's of "She bit of my finger, The bloody woman bit it off!!" become more faint, but she could still hear a slight pound of footsteps. She stopped and turned around, hidden halfway in the bushes. She near about screamed as another Orc came out of the bushes, the one where she bit off his finger. "I'm gonna rip out your filthy little innards!!" He yelled out loud his sword raised up to his chest. She gasped and ran on, She made a slight scream as she ran into Alatriel.

"Alatriel!" She whispered. "We need to get out of here! Be quiet though there is an Orc that has been following me since he captured me and I bit off his finger, now he wants to kill me." She said, a little too fast. She grabbed Alatriels arm and started running with her. She stopped and clutched Alatriels arm so she would keep running and fall over as she pulled her down.

The orc ripped through the bushes, "Come here!!!" He yelled as he searched around. She looked at the tree before them. "Climb the tree!" Alatriel whispered next to her. She smiled and nodded.

When they got to the top the Orc was gone. She sighed and jumped down. Alatriel came down also. "What was all that about?" She asked as they started to walk on. She screamed as the Orc jumped out of the bushes in front of her. Lalaith got out her bow and shot him in the throat. It schreeched and fell down nearly bringing Alatriel with him. She looked up at Alatriel, breathing deep, all traces of sparkles in her eyes lost.

[Edited on 30/3/2004 by Lady_Lily]
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 01:04

"I think were going to head back, no?" She said, smiling a little. Slowly she walked over the uruk, aware that it might be faking it was dead and grab her foot. "Freaky how i'm getting so use to this place! I mean we all just got here and I know how to use the bow, speak elvish, and somehow know Legolas like i've known him forever! and then some uruk's come to steal me and I kill them just like that! Does this seem wierd to you?" Lalaith (Renee) asked as they came to the edge of the forest.
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2004 02:45
(hope you don't mind if i jump in )

A man with long dark red hair and deep ocean blue eyes rode towards Mirkwood on his ebony black horse. He wore a black and maroon tunic with gold detail and white pants and had silver boots that stretched to his knees. His shoulders were armoured with a maroon colored metal with gold designs across it. He had on a white cape that flowed behind him like water as his horse trotted towards the trees. He carried a sword at his side, and when he noticed movement on the edge of the forest, he placed his hand upon the hilt. He then saw two elf maidens on the edge of the forest, looking rather frightened. he trotted his horse up to them and said, "Hello fair Maidens, may i be of assistance? i am Erihar Dragonclaw. may i ask your names?" his voice was very melodic and gentle and his eyes sparkled as he smiled at Lalaith and Alatariel.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 01:07
Lalaith smiled up at the man. "Suilaid a mae govannen mellon nin," She said her eyes sparkling now at the sudden prescence of this man. "Im Lalaith Elerinna of Lorien, and this is Alatriel from Rivendell."

As she saw the horse he was on her face light up. She reached out and touched the horses neck and mane. Soft his coat was. She looked into the deep color of the horses eyes. She saw love, courage, and respect. She looked up at Erihir. "This horse has repect for you, hir nin." She said, her smile was wide as she looked into his handsome face.

She took a deep breath. "What brings you to Mirkwood, my lord?" She asked, now knowing she never wanted to leave Mirkwood ever again. She had gotten use to the elven stuff.

((I didn't know whether Erihir was an elf or a human.. so I just said man and his name.. Hope that is ok!))

[Edited on 1/4/2004 by Lady_Lily]
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 01, 2004 01:23
(ooc; yup he is human )

"It is nice to meet you Lady Lalaith and Lady Alatriel." Erihar said as he dismounted his horse, "I am here to speak with Lord Legolas, have you seen him?" He smiled as Lalaith petted his horse, "His name is Sîrfalas. I have much respect for Sîrfalas too, for we have been through many hardships together." His deep blue eyes connected with Lalaith's dark purple eyes. 'She is very beautiful, i should get to know her better.' he thought to himself. "Would you beautiful maidens like to accompany me?"
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 11:12
Alatariel was deeply impressed by the man.
"We would be honored to accompany you, Kind Sir."she replied.
The man helped Lalaith then her. They proceeded toward the great home of Lord Legolas.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 11:57

Lalaith asked Erihar if she could take off the horses reins. A few minutes later the reins were off and she spoke softly to Sirfalas to calm him. As Erihir helped her up and then Alatriel. As he also climbed aboard Lalaith spoke more in elvish and the horse procceded forward. She felt Alatriel clucth to her waist as he took off. She smiled at Erihar. "I think, Erihar, Alatriel is going to fall off." She said with a small laugh. She leaned her head on his shoulder and spoke in elvish. The horse slowed down to a walk but Lalaith continued her elvish, Erihar noticed she was whispering in his ear. He smiled and tried to translate what she was saying.

(Hope you don't mind that last bit there Usagi.. I didn't know what to type..If you have any problems feel free to PM me)
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 09:37
Erihar smiled and said, "You speak kind words, Milady, though I do not understand them all, for I do not know a lot of elvish." Sirfalas snorted a laugh at hearing Lalaith's words, for he understood them all. Erihar patted the horses neck and said, "Stop your laughing, you silly horse. I know you understand me." the horse snorted again and tossed his head. "Horses are strange creatures, expecially mine." Erihar said laughing.
They soon reached the small elven town and Erihar dismounted his horse and helped the ladies down, "Go have fun you silly horse." Erihar said, letting Sirfalas gallop off. "Now if you will excuse me ladies, I must see Legolas now." He smiled and began to walk off.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email