Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Teenage Spies(non-scripted and free to join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
on: April 03, 2004 02:51
(ooc:im not sure where to include Ivy by now. What is going on, im confused?)
Eowyn_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Teenage Spies(non-scripted and free to join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
on: April 06, 2004 12:14
(OOC: Ok... I have a plan. J/k, I don't, but a way to play on. )

Lilith sighed. She knew she wouldn't be finding Thyme anytime soon if she did not wish to be found. As simple as that. But what she knew for sure was that she was clever enough to see if any clues or tyraces had been left behind by anyone.
With a slight smile to herself, Lilith took out of her pocket something that David had given her not too long ago: a silver chain with a black stone hanging from it, shining with what seemed a strange glow. It was , in fact, a hidden comm link, but didn't look like at first sight.
There was a way a message could be recorded onto it and the person to find the small button to activate it would hear it. She smiled as she headed back to the base to get a plane to Switzerland, hoping that her plan worked. The chain was now as if dropped by chance in the middle of the street both girls had ran through.
''I know I should not be the one to come chasing after you. I would tell you that you can have time on yourown to muse about the problems. But think that as long as the government trusts us, there is still a chance, as small as it might be, to win. And we won't pull this off without you...So take care, and hopefully see you in Switzerland.''
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email