Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Aragorns-Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Central Perk: for all "Friends" fans (free and please pm to join)
on: January 07, 2004 04:50
(I'll hop in as Joey.)

Joey walked in the door. "I don't believe it!" he yelled.
"What's a matter?" asked Rachel. "My character on Days of Our Lives is going into a coma, AGAIN! I mean I sleep alot, but not that much!" "Why don't you complain to the boss?" asked Chandler. "Me, talk to the boss? U crazy?!" He hissed. "The boss scares me!" "Oh Joey," said Monica. "Just try." "I'll think about it." said Joey. From the corner of his eye he caught a pretty girl walking in. She saw him. Joey smiled at her. "How you doin'?"
elvenwood008
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 06:00
"There he goes again!" said Rachel to the others as she watch joey going after the girl. "He's always doing that even when I met him for the first time long ago. oh well, he'll never change. So phoebe, how's life treating you?"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 06:35
"yeah phoebs,we haven't seen you for a while.Nor joey,but he doesn't look like he's going to talk to us right now."Chandler glances over at joey who is now deep in conversation.
Aragorns-Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 11:57
"So," said Joey to the girl. "How you doin?" "Fine," she replied. "Do you want to get some cofee?" "No thanks, had some." "So, do you want to hang out sometime?" She looked unhappy. "Wish I could, but I am so busy with work and my kids." "Kids?!" said Joey, startled. "Yeah. Speaking of kids, I have to pick them up from soccer practice and make dinner for my husband. Buh bye!" She hurried out the door. Joey, looking depressed, sat down by Rachel.
"Ouch," said Rachel. "That must have hurt."
"Yeah. But I'll find someone sometime. So Monica, how did the interview go that you were worried about?"

[Edited on 8/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 06:00
"never mind joey.maybe next time"chandler sympathetically says.
"she didn't look very nice anyway."
Aragorns-Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2004 08:07
(Hey! I added a new AU fan-fic called "Friends meets LOTR: FotR. It's a laugh! U can only find it if you search under my name, though. Please R & R!)
Aragorns-Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 11:52
"Yeah I guess so."

(Hello? Is anybody there? Yoo hoo...)
elvenwood008
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2004 07:01
(sorry everyone! couldn't really get to a comp. to write in here. I saw your fan-fic aragorns-estel. I didn't get to read it all but so far it's pretty good!!!)

Rachel stood up to stretch. "I'm sorry Joey. I know how tempting that was for you." She lifted her coffee mug and drank what was left of it. "Well, I'm off for a bit. Gotta go to work. How about I meet you all back here in a few hours?"

[Edited on 14/1/2004 by maeghin]
Aragorns-Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 04:07
"I'm on for that."
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 07:24
"yeah me too.come on mon,lets go back to the house and celebrate your new job"chandler say with a wink.
Aragorns-Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 01:17
"oo! Can I Come?" Monica and Chandler glare.
"Never mind."

(Being Joey is great. hehe. thanks elvenwood! It's not officially on there, but when it is chapter 2 is on the way!)
elvenwood008
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2004 02:54
(no problem!!! I can't wait for ch. 2!!!!)*Image

Work was a bore for Rachel, as usual. But she liked it here at Ralph Lauren most of the time. She began to look at the new designer clothes and thought about buying something with the $50 bucks she won from Chandler. "Here's a cute little outfit," she said to herself. She was looking at a shirt that was black with little diamondie beads around it. "Maybe I should get something for monica to say 'congrats'....... Nahhhhh. I'm good."

[Edited on 15/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2004 08:16
As Monica and Chandler were heading up to the flat, Chandler noticed something odd...
"Hey sweetie,whats the matter? You are being all quiet. You should be really excited,what with your new job and everything."
Aragorns-Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 11:05
Joey casually walked down the streets. He stopped to buy a hotdog, then some french fries, and a soda. He sat down on a bench to eat. He noticed women walking past, and gave them all a "How you doin'?"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 10:27
Back at the flat Chandler goes and sits with his feet up-understanding Monica is in no mood for "celebrating". After one evil glance from her,he quickly takes his feet of the table and takes his shoes off.
"Man you have me well trained." He muttered.
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 12:15
sorry guys! " U bet i do." *storms off to the bedroom and cleans along the way*
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2004 02:26
"Alright,calm down." Chandler walks into bedroom and slams door behind him. a bit later they submerge, Chandler sits back down at t.v. and monica carries on cleaning,as though nothing happened.

[Edited on 19/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
elvenwood008
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2004 01:52
Rachel's work day was soon coming at a end. She was exhausted--so many things to do and such little time to do them in; and so many customers!! She was completely wiped out but she managed to get a couple of things done before she went home. She decided to call Monica and let her know she was almost off work. "They can meet me at the Central Perk." The phone rang in her ears as she waited for someone to pick up. No one answered for quite some time--5 rings and that was it! The answering machine did pick up though. "Hi this is Monica. I'm not able to come to the phone right now so leave me a message, and you better leave one or else!" "Like how will she even know who it is? Oh well. She's probably cleaning again or fooling around with Chandler. The possibilities are enormous!" Rachel thought. But she did leave a message saying, "Hey mon it's rache. Listen, I'm about to get off work so why don't you call Joey and Phoebe and come down with Chandler to the Central Perk okay. I'll be there in about 15 minutes. And learn to pick up the phone while your cleaning!!!!!" With that she hung up the phone and cleared papers off of her desk.

[Edited on 1/22/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 07:23
monica heard the phone ring, but she didn't answer it cause she didn't feel like talking at the moment. she kept on cleaning and cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. and all that cleaning gave her some time to think. she picked up the phone and called phoebe " hey phebes meet me at the perk in 30 minutes k?" then she headed off toward her bedroom, and was cleaning along the way. She finally got to Central Perk and sat and waited for phoebe.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 09:56
(kitty i love your new avatar!!!did you make it yourself???)

Chandler suddenly looks up from the TV when he hears the door bang. "Monica??" he calls. No reply. "Oh well" he thought,getting up from the sofa and getting some food. He walks over to Joey's flat. "Hey mate,you wanna watch some cute girls on TV???"
Aragorns-Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2004 11:58
"Hey mate,you wanna watch some cute girls on TV???"
"Of course!" said Joey. "That would be great. Beer and pizza?"
"Of course. Let's go!"

[Edited on 1/24/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2004 09:51
"Sound great Joey mate! Hey that rhymes. I could be a poet. When Monica gets back from Central perk and i'm all like i'm a poet. It's my new career..."Chandler babbles on for a while while Joey just leaves him to it and puts T.V on. As soon as Chandler realises Joey's gone,he comes into the flat and gets out the beers.
"Man,it's been too long. Married life is really bad for you. Don't do it mate."
elvenwood008
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2004 04:28
((sorry everyone!!! I have been extremely busy with competitions and reahearsals and all that good stuff. This will be short and I'm sorry. Time just seems to always run away from me!))

Rachel walked through the doors to Central Perk and saw Monica and Phoebe sitting down drinking their coffee. She went over and ordered a vanilla frappicino and sat down on the couch. "Wow! Such a busy day at work. I'm sooo exhausted. Will you rub my feet phoebs?" Phoebe nodded at once and took Rachel's feet. "So, what have yall been up to today?"

[Edited on 2/5/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2004 07:39
Chandler and Joey turn up at Central Perk sometime later. They are asked where they have been,but just smile at each other-unsure how to tell his wife they were watching women on T.V. Instead they sit down with a drink and listen to everybody stories of the day.

[Edited on 17/2/2004 by Gilraen]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email