Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
delerithoflorien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: What's your middle name?
on: June 21, 2005 06:24
My middle name is Ellen (hebrew meaning is light).

Catherine Ellen (Catherine derives from greek and means pure)

Even the smallest person can change the course of history.
eowyn4u
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2005 04:33
My middle name is quite long, LOL.

Its Patricia~Nicole.

So I'm: Madison Patricia~Nicole. Not to mention my last name is very long to.

In total I have 20 letters in total if you add my whole name together, LOL.
Triwi
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2005 07:03
my middle name is Ann. So its Therese Ann. I asked my mom once why she didnt put the "e" at the end of Ann they most people spell it and she said "have you seen how many e's you have in your first name?"
Nyérëven
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2005 06:45
my middle name is Bess. Which is what my parents insist upon calling me...even tho I like my first name better. But whatever lol.
truegirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2005 03:11
my middle name is Bess. Which is what my parents insist upon calling me...even tho I like my first name better. But whatever lol.
Oh, I've always loved the name Bess! One of the main characters in a story I'm working on is named Bess. I think it's a lovely name. I like the name Tess, too.
netholas_son_of_legolas1
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2006 06:37
Hehe my middle name is Demi. Weird huh?
fogriipus
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 02, 2006 07:52
Mine is Hannele
Quite common middle name in Finland...
~figwit~
Daydreamer of Ekkaia
Send Message
on: January 03, 2006 06:27
Yeah it is fog, but i like it!

My middle name is quite long, LOL.

Its Patricia~Nicole.

So I'm: Madison Patricia~Nicole. Not to mention my last name is very long to.

My name's long too Emmi-Maria Linnéa + my last name
so only my first name's Emmi-Maria.. never really liked it!
Aranel_Elenlin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 05, 2006 02:37
i think its beautiful figgy!! :love: its alot better than my name!

my middle name is Margaret! :rolleyes:

see?? its one of those lovely family names. :nono:
~figwit~
Daydreamer of Ekkaia
Send Message
on: January 06, 2006 02:47
Thanks NSS! :hug: my middle name's also a family name!
and you know what? your middle name runs in our family too, my sister's middle name is margareta and my mum's aunt was named margit
Rhysenn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2006 07:24
in our family we have a common middle name too, Lee. My first name is Sarah so my parents didn't want to make that my middle name so mine is my mom's maiden name, Baker. But my sister's middle name is Lee, as well as my dad, all his brothers, my grandmother and grandfather on my father's side, and two of my cousins.
Aranel_Elenlin
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 06, 2006 11:44
thats awesome Rhysenn!! it flows really well! :love: my first name is also Sarah!! :disco: (wuzzup other Sarah!! :wave: ) I cut my parents some slack because Sarah Margaret flows alot better than Sarah Ann.... my little sister's middle name. It also makes my innitals SME.... like "Mr.Sme" from Peter Pan!!

lol thats awesome figgy!! im not gonna tell yall how its a family name cause it would take like the whole page!! :rolleyes:
Anoria_Miriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2006 10:29
My middle name is Francesca and I hate it with a passion!
My first name is Iris, which I love to bits, though. Why would my parents give me a beautiful, unique, wonderful first name like Iris, and then spoil it by putting Francesca right after it? What were they thinking? (Apologies to anyone whose name is Francesca).
Iris Francesca just really doesn't flow, but fortunately, no one ever uses it.

[Edited on 9/1/2006 by Anoria_Miriel]
nightfairy
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2007 12:35
I don't have a middle name it's not too common over here. I'd like for my future kids to have one, though.

hugs
Lothara
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 12, 2007 12:35
I have two middle names, Celebrian and Grace! :love:
I wish I lived in Middle Earth, I wish I was a Timelord, I wish I attended Hogwarts, but I must always remember, I am a Ranger's Apprentice.
HaldirofLorien13
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2008 05:43
My middle name is Darius. That makes me Elias Darius ...............
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: What
on: February 22, 2013 08:04
My full name is Julia Suzzanne kind of original, but IDK if I like it notXP
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2013 12:05
My middle name is Ilyea. so my name is Iellwen Ilyea F. Iellwen is my elvish name but i prefer to be called Iellwen instead of Jordyn
Ironfoot
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2013 12:33
William Edward W.

But I just go by Will
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2013 10:16
Acording to my drivers license, my middle name is.....Nmi
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2013 09:41
My middle name is 'Faith'
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2013 05:01
Mine's Jeanne. (French spelling of "Jean") In fact, my first name, Michelle, is also French. (I'm a quarter French. Dad's mom was from France.)
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2013 04:39
My middle name's Allison and my initials spell out S.A.M. How ironic, my sisters name!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2013 05:04
Lol, that's funny, Rodwen!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Does anyone here get called by their middle name instead of their first name?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I don't. I'm just Michelle and what ever other random names my family decides to call me.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
My middle name is Audrey which means "noble strength." I don't get called by my middle name, but there are a handful of other names I've acquired along the way. Because my name is Sam Audrey M (not giving my last name, just to be safe), my initials spell SAM which is also my first name Not sure if my parents intended that or not... but cool either way
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, you and your sister have the same initials! That's cool! My sister on here and I have almost the same initials, E.J.H (her's) and M.J.H.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
Mine is Patrick. A strong Irish name. xD
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
That is an awesome name. Just sayin'.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Patrick is a cool name. If you were my best friend, I would probably call you Pat or Rick. I am usually too lazy to call people by their full name even though its short.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Mine's Grace, though I'm SO not graceful
Erika Grace
"A sprinter learning to wait."
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, we used to do those things when we'd call each other by our middle names for a day, but I could never get used to responding to Allison. Lol! Too used to Sydney!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
My middle name is Faith.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
I don't have a middle name sadly, but I wish I did
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email