Welcome Guest 

Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post War's of old. ( for all kind's of charecters.)
on: January 16, 2004 01:12
this story takes place in troubled time's long ago when elves and other creatures romed these land's.
This story takes root in the city of Margach it was all ready night when an elf called Alexion and an other man called Aron came to the peaceful city.
"Let us find a place to spent the night." Alexion said to his friend. All Aron did was node his head. So the two men went to an inn they sat down on the far end of the bar and ordered a drink.
All though this was one of the only peaceful city's they still where an there qaurd.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: War's of old. ( for all kind's of charecters.)
on: February 19, 2004 06:49
Two cloaked figures entered the inn and sat down near a fire that was burning in the fireplace. One got up and went to the bar, passing close to Alexion and Aron, and got two ales and walked back to where the other waited. They sat quietly and sipped their ales.

(ooc; I hope you don't mind me joining and i hope this post is alright)

[Edited on 20/2/2004 by eldir]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 01:31
For a breef moment Alexion looked at the two men and wandert what two guy's like them would be doing in a place like this. "Let us go to a room Aron," Alexion then said and he got up. All Aron did was node his head and he followed Alexion upstairs.

(( Aron looks to be his menservant.))
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 05:02
A tall man with silvar hair walks in. He gois to the bar and gets an ale and goes and sits in the corner of the room. looking over the top of his ale when he goes to take a drink she he two hooded men looking at him. he just agnored them. then he went up to a room to get some sleep after his long trip.

(Hope u dont mind me joining)

[Edited on 21/2/2004 by CarolP]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 06:21
The two figures removed their hoods revealing a young man with long raven black hair and deep green eyes and a young woman with long brown hair and also with deep green eyes. They looked to be about 19 years of age. They both wore headbands. The man then spoke softly to the woman, "We should get a room for the night, Tîwele, you look tired."
"I am fine Daeron, don't worry about me." the woman replied, though she looked very tired. She let her cloak fall from her shoulders revealing a bandaged left arm. The bandage was soaked with blood and Daeron saw this and said, "Your arm is bleeding again, I will go get the bandages from our bags and take care of that." He got up and walked toward the stables, where their horses were being kept.
Tîwele smiled slightly as Daeron walked off and said quietly, "You worry too much about me..."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 20, 2004 11:46
"When a person carre's about someone isn't a bad thing now is it." A voise said from behind her. When she looked back she saw the servant of that men that was sitting at the bar a few minutes ago. He looked at her with sad eye's and said, "would you mind if I too come sit by the fire melady?"

[Edited on 30/12/1985 by Gellan]
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2004 02:42
Thallug walked into the bar nearly hitting his head on the doorframe. The half-troll sat down at the bar and ordered a pint. He then glanced around the room examining the faces of everyone in there. This wasn't too difficult since most of the people where staring at him.

(Occ: Thallug is in the database if you are comfused about what he is.)

[Edited on 23/2/2004 by Thalianost]

[Edited on 23/2/2004 by CarolP]
Visit my Etsy Shop: The Tower of Or and Sable
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 05:16
Aron looked at the half troll for a moment and then he looked at the fire, he wasn't sowwing any emotion what so ever. Then the door of the bar opent again and an female elf with long golden hair and eye's as bleu as an river walked in and set down next to the half troll.

(( If you ar not sure what they are you can take a look in the database her name is alexandra.))

InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 07:11
Tîwele looked at the man behind her and smiled, "Yes but sometimes he worries so much about me, he forgets to worry about himself. I would love it if you would join me." She said, then added, "My name is Tîwele Dragonhart, and who might you be?" She winced slightly as she adjusted herself.
After a few minutes, Daeron returned and saw Tîwele talking to a man. He walked over and kneeled next to Tîwele and said, "And who might this be?" then he began to remove Tîwele's bandage, revealing a deep gash in her arm. He then began to wrap her arm again as gently as he could so he wouldn't cause her pain. Tîwele tried not to show it but he was hurting her, for he was not very good at treating wounds, but she knew he tried his best so when he finished she smiled at him and said, "Thank you." she brushed a stray hair from his face and said, "You should let me check your wounds in a few minutes."
He looked at her and smiled, "No, I can care for my own, you just worry about yourself, you need some rest, so just relax and let me take care of you."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 07:24
"My name is not that inportant but if you must know it my name is Aron, and she is right you should check your wounds they are bleeding a lot." Aron said,
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 10:12
There sure is a odd croud tonight. Rokurei thought to himself.
well lets see if i go up know i might miss something.
He walked over closer to the fire to listen in on the conversations.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 10:26
"It is very nice to meet you Aron." Tîwele said smiling, as she forced Daeron to sit down. She then moved his cloak aside, revealing a long gash in his side. "Daeron, I thought you bandaged this." Tîwele said with concern.
Daeron looked down at the ground and said, "I only had enough bandages for you."
Tîwele shook her head and tore off part of her cloak, wrapping his wound. "You should know better than to do that. We would have had plenty if you hadn't kept changing mine every four hours."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 10:49
"Maybe I can help to aid you to take care of his wounds, I am an abble healler." Aron said.

A minute later Alexion came running down stairs, and he walked over to Aron and said, "Megol is here we have to go my friend." He chought for a moment. "You are in no condition to run, If we leave now you will not make it."And he got up and helpt Alexion in his chair, "Melady can I leave him here? I will return in a moment,"And he started to walk away. "Aron!"Alexion yelled but it was of no use Aron kept walking and when alexion tryed to get up he got a sharp pain in his chest and he fell to his knees.

It was clear to all that Aron wasn't an normale human, the way he acted, the way he moved somehow didn't fit an normale men.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 10:56
Tîwele smiled at Alexion and said, helping him into a chair, "You just sit here and rest, don't strain yourself." She finished bandaging Daeron's wound and he sat down. Tîwele pulled her cloak back over her shoulders and leaned back in her chair, all of this excitment had drained her energy.
"Tîwele, you really should go lay down and get some rest." Daeron said worried and started to get up to help her, but she just waved him off and said, "Don't worry i am fine, I just want to sit for a little while longer." then turning to Alexion she said, "What brings you here and are you friends with Aron?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 11:42
"Well we are just passing through this is the only calm place for milles and yes Aron and I are friends." Alexion answerd.

Then they heared a fight outsite, the fight didn't last long afew minutes later Aron came walking in and whipped blood away from his mouth, "well Megol has leaved he will be away for a whilled." He then said as he walked ovet to Alexion who kept looking at him, "don't wurry about the blood and they are all still alive, now we must go to bed." And they walked upstairs. Tîwele all ready noticed Alexion was ill and she didn't know what to say to Aron.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2004 03:04
Thallug glanced at the elf who sat down next to him and went back to his drink. He wondered why an elf would want to sit next to him.

[Edited on 24/2/2004 by eldir]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 05:12
"Do you mind that I sit here?" The elf then asked him,"if you do pleace tell me and I will leave, it just looked like you might need some compeny." She contineud and waited for him to reply.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 05:58
You can sit there if you like. I just didn't expect an elf to sit next to me.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 07:38
Tîwele had begun to feel very tired and after Aron and Alexion had left, she slumped down in her chair. Daeron jumped up and said, "See I told you that you were tired, lets get you to bed." He picked her up and carried her off to her room.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 11:31
We'll i think im off to bed. Rokurei thought to him self. He also thought why can i never start a converstion with someone. Why do i have to be such a loner.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 12:20
"I might be an elf but I do not think bad about anyone untill I met them, and now if you will exuse me I'll be back in an moment my name is Alexandra by the way." And she got up and walked over to Rokurei. "Would you allow me to sit here by the fire with you?" She then asked him though she had a little smile on her face.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 12:43
Daeron lay Tîwele down on a bed and said, "Now you get some rest and I will see you in the morning." He pulled a blanket over her and sat down on the side of the bed until Tîwele was fast asleep. Then he went back out into the gathering room and sat down near the fire, not far from where Rokurei and Alexandra were. He looked into the fire and his mind wandered to his family and the events that had brought them here. underneath the headband that he wore a faint red glow shown.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 01:36
"um sure." Rokurei said to her. He thought what should i say.
"My names Rokurei. Whats yours.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 12:31
"My name is Alexandra, nice to meet you Rokurei what bings a men like you here?" She answered and looked at him for a moment before she looked into the fire.

Whille Daeron sat there he started to hear footsteppes comming closer to him and a voice said, "so I was correct about you." When Daeron looked around he saw Aron standing there as he toke a look at his face he saw he had the same expression on his face as he did. "Would you mind if I jion you for a little whilled?" He asked him.

Olfannor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 01:56
The door to the inn opened, and an old man dressed like a ranger walked in. When he had walked a couple of steps into the room, he wawed with a hand, and the door closed itself.
The old man walked over to the fireplace, and sat down. He stared into the fire for a while, looking at the logs that where burning, before he stood up and threw a handfull of green powder into the fire. As the others watched the logs healed themselves, until they where as fresh as a living tree. The fire was still burning, but without touching the logs.

The old man sat down again without a word.

[Edited on 25/2/2004 by eldir]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 05:28
Alexandra looked at the men though she reconised him but she didn't remember from where, "I am going to get something to drink I'll be right back." She said to Rokurei when she got up and toke a few steppes she fell to her knee's she put her hand against her side. When Rokurei looked at her side he saw that she was bleeding.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 06:00
Thallug knelt down next to Alexandra. "Are you alright? What happened?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 06:09
"On my way...here I got in a fight and my opponent was stronger then I was." Alexandra answered and showed him the wound.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 06:30
Daeron looked up at Aron startled and said, "Um.. Sure go ahead." He watched as Aron sat down and then said, "Now what did you mean by 'I was correct about you'?" The red glow under his headband had faded and he looked at Aron questioningly.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 08:02
"That you are differant then other people, because of that red glow you had on your forehead a minuet ago."

Then the doors of the bar where sweng open and an smalle men came running in right to Aron he kneeled and said, "Lord Aron," "Males what are you doing here?" "Your casle is being attacked." The men said as he was trying to catch his breath.
"By who?" "Kain my lord, he is burning everything he comes across." When the men said that name it became quite in the bar as if they all heared the name. "So he hasn't changed then he still wishes to...." then he fel still as he saw Alexion comming down the stairs, he was looking very sick when he came to Aron he said, "then we have to go back and kill..him..then," Alexion fell to the ground, "you are not strong enough to do that my friend and he will be there in full force togetter with his council, so the two of us hardly stand a change agains that no matter how powerfull we are." He said as he helped his friend in a chaire. "But we will.. go non the less this muts I do ow you Aron, let me atleast redeem my deats." "Very well my friend when you are rested."

Alexandra heard all of it and said,"Would you mind if I join you? I too want Kain dead." "All help is welcome." aron said after he looked at her for a moment.
Thalianost
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 08:18
"Then I will come too. I have a bone to pick with Kain myself." Thallug thought back to when he was still being held by his former masters. Kaine was one of the few people who escaped his wrath and he intended to remedy that.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 09:45
Daeron hadn't realize that his forhead had been glowing, and cursed quietly to himself when Aron mentioned it. Then when he heard the men speaking to Aron, He stood up and said, "I will help you also and I am sure that Tiwele will too. She has a way of knowing about these things even when i don't want her to and I won't be able to hold her back, so you have two more willing fighters on your side, Aron." He put his hand on Aron's shoulder and smiled.
Just then Tiwele walked out into the room, still in her night gown and said, "Daeron is right, he can't hold me back. I too will help you out. Kaine has cause Daeron and I much pain and suffering and I think it is our turn to do the same to him." As she said this, a blue glow cam from beneath her headband and a red glow shown again from under Daeron's.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 11:25
"I want to go if u dont mind i have a little un finshed buisness with Kain. Alexandra let me bandge that gash in your side befor we set off you shouldn't really be walking around like that. To answer your first question im her to find more allies for my little town back home. Kain wants to attack us but if we can get to him befor he gets to my home ill be safe." Rokurei said. he thought to him self what a beautiful wemon her ive never met anyone like her.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 01:21
Alexandra sat down so that Rokurie could bandage the wound.
"Males go back and tell those who still live I will be there soon,"with those words Males leaved on his long yourney back. "I thank all of you for helping us with Kain, but for now I think we all should get some rest it is a 30 day's walk from here we will leave tomorrow night."Then he and Alexion walked upstairs and went to bed.

As Rokurei bandaged her wound he saw she was looking very sad and yet angry, a tear came out of her eye and made it's way down her face.
legolas1555
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2004 01:35
"Whats wrong. Is there anything i can do to help." Rokurei asked
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email