Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
HerenyeofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Favorite Sport
on: March 21, 2005 12:01
The best sport ever (IMO)- soccer/football whatever you want to call it. Been playing for years. I just started track- sprinting! I already love it.
Hockey
10% (5)
Soccer
25% (1)
Basketball
8% (4)
Baseball
2% (1)
Tennis
6% (3)
Golf
2% (1)
Football
6% (3)
Volleyball
4% (2)
Other
37% (1)
~Mirilien~Undómiel~
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 23, 2005 06:13
I really like horseback riding. At first I thought those horses are really scary but they are soooo sweet! I love them :heart: ! Hopefully I will have my own horse someday :love:
Celedë_Anthaas
Stargazer of Ithilien
Send Message
on: March 23, 2005 07:11
:love: Badminton! :love: I've been playing for four years now I don't like watching sports though
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2005 07:42
"Golf?" -Bugs Bunny
"Aye...golf! Choose your weapon!" -Scotish guy

I've loved golf ever since I was six. I have my Uncle Leo to thank for that.
lanfear
Craziness' Guidance Counsellor
Send Message
on: April 05, 2005 12:57
lol foolofatook~

I like archery it's fun I like the concentration involved I also like the fact that the members of my club are completely insane
Sam_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2005 04:59
Soccer, or football everywhere else, has been my favorite sport since 3rd grade. I kinda like baseball for a while, but I grew bored of it. I played soccer for a couple of years on a rec team, but then school became a more important emphasis. I really would like to see Quiddich, which I am not sure if I spelt properly, because it seems fun.
foolofatook~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2005 07:11
lanfear: *lol*

Sam_Gamgee: Ahh...Quidditch. How we all would love to see that sport in action. Maybe....someday...
LotrLuva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2005 07:43
My favourite sport has to be either soccer/football or basketball.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2007 01:39
my favorite sprot would have to be softball, but seeing as that wasn't an option, I choose basketball.
I love watching football moves though, and watching football on TV is always fun I mean American foot ball so you all know
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Anoria_Miriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2007 09:57
I don't play much sport (I'm a lazy bum, I know), but I love watching football/soccer. Recently my friend keeps trying to convince me that rugby is better, but I don't think she'll succeed . Rugby is scary!
I support Liverpool, though I live in an area seemingly dominated by Chelsea and Arsenal fans :rolleyes:

[Edited on 16/2/2007 by Anoria_Miriel]
Donry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2009 05:29
Hockey, hockey, hocky....played for about 25 years. I haven't played much in the last 10 years, but our boy has been playing for the last 8 years now. I watch it all the time....
tpkyteroo
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2009 11:20
I love Australian Rules football (Aussie). I am a huge fan but live in the wrong country. So, I don't get to see any of the games anymore. (They quit showing the odd game on FSN). I also love Rugby. I'm hoping that in the US, Rugby becomes so big, that they start featuring it on the ESPN. I've gave up on Aussie becoming popular here as its way too rare.
olion
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2009 09:17
My favourite sport, playing and watdhing is hockey. Been doing it for pretty well my whole life. Played baseball ( fastball, hardball and lobball ). Also was into lacrosse, rugby, soccer and swimming. I like watching curling.
Lyna
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Favorite Sport
on: January 14, 2013 02:57
Gymnastics!!
True joy, is found at the Master’s feet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2013 05:00
NASCAR racing! Everything else is just a game!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2013 08:55
GYMNASTICS! SWIMMING! RUNNING!
I do all three! we have a in ground pool with a diving board and the deep end it 8 ft! so yeah, i swim every day when the pool is not closed for the winter or raining. I do gymnastics twice a week.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2013 08:55
GYMNASTICS! SWIMMING! RUNNING!
I do all three! we have a in ground pool with a diving board and the deep end it 8 ft! so yeah, i swim every day when the pool is not closed for the winter or raining. I do gymnastics twice a week.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email