Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
nedra
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Calling ((Free! Please Join!))
on: March 22, 2004 04:45
Sharina didn't know what to think about all of this. She stared the door but didn't speak. * Why am i here?* she tought and sighed. she tried to be not crying.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 05:15
When they looked at the door opening they saw a man dressed in white standing there, the man walked in and kneeled before Talone and said "I am here to aid you mylord." The man said as he bowed his head.

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by CarolP]

[Edited on 29/3/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
nedra
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2004 03:42
Sharina sighed and looked at the group in the room. "Are we going to eat someday?" she asked. "I mean...I have ate nothing today..." She smiled little confused. *Chicken fingers...I can't believe I said that...me and my big mouth...well...who cares?* she tought and her face turned red.

[Edited on 29/3/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 01:39
"The little one is correct some of us haven't eaten anything today." Alexion then said as he sat down in a corner.

"What exsectly is the plan to get to that wonam and when?" Alexandra suddenly asked.
nedra
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 25, 2004 07:54
Sharina was really hungry and so told the voices from her stomach. She put her arms around her knees and tried to make her stomach silence. "I hate beeing hungry..." she whispered.
Alliren
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 02:22
Talone smiled and said,"Here." He handed them all some rabbit stew with carrots, tomatos, potatos, and many more vegetables. Daemon took a bite of it and swore it was a little food from heaven. He must have had a silly smile on his face becasue Talone said,"I am told to be a very good cook..."
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 02:23
A breeze blew the leave outside softly, a feeling of twilight, not empty darkness, on the wind. A female, too old for a girl but not yet a full grown woman, with bright green eyes, dark hair and pale skin, came up the overrun path to the cabin. She had waited for the empty shadows to leave before nearing it. She too had heard the call, but watched those inside without joining them.

[Edited on 29/4/2004 by Nostawen~the~archer~girl]
nedra
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 08:04
Sharina looked at the food a little while and then started to eat it. "How can you do such amazing food? This is better than my grandmumĀ“s food..." she said and a memory of her grandmum made her feel sad. She fell silence again and continued eating, strange shadow on her face.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 02:54
Then the one called Alexion looked right at her and he had a little smile on his face before saying to the others:"We have compony."
Nostawen~the~archer~girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 04:58
The sun had long since set, but only now had the night come full force. "How beautiful the cold night comes," the twilight walker said, almost completely to herself. Though, there was no one else to hear outside, anyway. "It is not yet my time to join. As the clouds gather, those called will have their inner light be tested like the stars. They have no need of shadows now." Although she did not stray out of sight, she contented herself with watching from the shadows of the trees.
nedra
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 07:42
"Nice..." Sharina said and finished her food. "That was...good." She turned to Talone. "Thanks..." she said and smiled a bit. Then she looked at everyone in the room. "Well...um...I forgot what I was saying..." She was little confused and her face turned red...*Stupid me. stupid me. stupuid me...* she tought and turned her head away from the others.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email