Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Black and White-Harry Potter RP (free!)
on: March 13, 2004 02:41
"Stop blaming other people, Jazira!" Remus teased as he caught up with Sirius. He stoped to catch his breath for a second. "Thanks for waiting," he smiled at Sirius. "Hey look, it's Lily!" he said as he saw her calling to Kaitlin. "Wonder what'll happen between her and James this year, eh? Where is James anyway?"
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 06:13
((K, not sure if Ninquelas_Greenleaf is going to take over Lucius or not, so I don't know what to post. Um, for this thread, my char will be 15, and later on will turn 16. Just so she's a 5th year too. I'll wait till either you guys get on the train, or they post again.))
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 06:32
(OOC: someone took James' role as well, I hope he comes soon... )

"Lily! Where have you been?" asked Kaitlin, and stopped to wait for her.
"Hey Lily, how was your summer?" asked Emily as they hugged each other and walked to the passage to platform 9 and three quarters. Kaitlin looked around and saw Remus. She smiled and waved to him. "Hi!" she shouted to him. They used to talk a lot last year and were quite good friends.

(OOC again: For "Lily", it's great if you want to change Lily a little, it can be interesting, but please please please don't change her too much.... )

[Edited on 15/3/2004 by CarolP]
Eruwaedhiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 11:35
"I thought Lily and James were getting together, but I don't know, I've been waiting for your butt to get over here and havn't had a chance to ask" He teased his eyes lingering on Kaitlin before he turned back to Remus with a grin. "No clue where James is, but he's usually later then you are!" he laughed.

((I went and saw Hidalgo yesterday ^-^))
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 11:56
((Did you like it??? Did you like it??? >^..^
Just forget him! Jazira thought as she turned a swept away. "Men are NEVER understandable!" She boarded the Hogwarts Express and found an empty compartment. She set her bag in one seat, and layed herself on the other. Out of her bag crawled her white cat, Misty. "Oh Misty! When will boys ever be easy?" Misty crawled and lept on Jazira's lap. Misty looked into Jaz's eyes.
"Meow!"
"Cat's have such an easy life! Eat, sleep, clean yourself. Man!" Jazira continued to think about Remus and Sirius until there came a knock on her compartment door, "Who is it?" She sat up, poised for action.
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 04:03
James was looking around. He was looking for Sirius and Remus. He found them for a minute, then lost them. He looked at his watch, realized what time it was, ruffled his hair, straightened his glasses, and ran as fast as his legs could carry him. "If I miss that train, I'm soo in trouble," he said aloud. James didn't even check if any muggles were watching as he ran right in to the bairer.
The last boarding whistle from the Hogwarts Express sounded as James ran into the nearset freight door. 'Now only one more problem,' he thought as he ruffled his hair again, 'finding Sirius, Remus, and Peter.'
James ran from door to door, looking and not finding his friends. He finally found one door that had Sirius and Remus. "Where have you guys been?"
Eruwaedhiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 04:33
((O_o woa I'm transported to the train))
Sirius grinned at Remus "He did make it..." he turned to James, "So did you forget your transfiguration book too?" he asked with a smirk as he put his feet up on the bench opposite him.
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 05:02
"No," James snarred, "I was... I was... just looking for... Lily."
James looked at his friends and quickly changed the subject, "Where's Peter?"
hiril_alassea
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 04:07
((I shall pretend us girls have suddenly continued our conversation on the train.

and don't worry, I won't make her crazy different. sorry if i sounded rude back there...i'm not.))

Lily beamed at her friends, so happy to see them and not James again. She didn't not like him, she just didn't want to deal with him in front of everybody. She even had a plan, of slipping him a note and meeting him outside the Great Hall.

What she would say was still undecided.

"My summer was dull, as usual!" she laughed, as the train lurched into a jerky start.

"How are you guys? I haven't seen you all for ages!"
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 08:02
(OOC: I'm wondering were's Peter myself. There's no one to take him yet... pretend he's sick or something...)

"Well, it was OK I guess..." said Kaitlin. They looked for an empty compartment, or at least one that has three free chairs.
"I wish you could have come to the concert with us! It was amazing!" said Emily. "The Magical Carpets are great!"
"Yeah, well, it's not her fault that she had to be in her sister's birthday.." said Kaitlin, "Anyway, I wanted to talk with you girls about something..." she hesitated, and in that moment, Snape entered the empty compartment which they just entered and sat in.
hiril_alassea
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 02:36
"Yeah, I'm sorry too-" she was about to continue, but at that moment Snape had arrived.

Lily did not really mind the zitty boy, but he was so...dark.

"Snape, we were going to sit here." Lily said, standing in front of the compartment door, with her friends.

"Room for all, ladies." He had taken to referring to them as 'ladies'. It made Lily feel younger than she really was.

Lily and her friends sighed, but sat down anyway. The train had already started to get a good pace, and all of the compartments were already very full.

Lily, being kind, sat next to Snape, who smiled greasily at her. She smiled pleasantly back, but made a face at her friends, who sat across from her.

[Edited on 17/3/2004 by CarolP]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 05:46
Pheonix looked up at her eagle owl Nyx who had screeched at her. "Oh shut up you. Don't you think I can see that we're alone in a comparment again this year?" Nyx turned her back to Pheonix, upset with her. "Nyx, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, it just gets frustrating being in a compartment alone year after year." Nyx still didn't turn around.

Pheonix looked back down to her drawing on the spare piece of parchment angrily. "Stupid bird." she muttered under her breath.
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 07:02
Remus laughed at Sirius's comments. "Looking for Lily, eh?" he teased James. "Peter said something about coming late. I think he was busy doing stuff with his parents." Remus thought for a moment. This thought had been pressing him almost all summer. He listened to hear if anyone was close to the compartment, then he leaned close to his friends and whispered, "Are you guys still going to try to become Animagi?" He felt a little pang of guilt as he asked this. He knew that what they were doing was wrong and had to be betraying Dumbledoor's trust, who had so kindly accepted him into Hogwarts even though he was a werewoolf.

{{ooc: sorry if that was too soon! I'll delete it or something if it was. I just didn't know what to put and that kept popping up. oh, and if you don't know what I'm talking about it's in the third book."Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs." I was looking through it to see what happened at this time}}
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 07:53
James looked at Sirius and Remus, then looked at the compartment door. "I think so," he whispered to them, "We just need a few more things."
Eruwaedhiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 04:03
"He thinks we need a few more thngs... I don't see why we need to get regestered and all that junk..." He cocked his head, "Why are you so nervous about it?"
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 07:45
Kaitlin was so thankfull that Lily sat next to Snape. Last time she was that close to him he tried a few things that disgusted her.
"Well, you were saying, Lil?" asked Kaitlin after she and Emily sat down in the other side.
"Something about the concert, but I don't care about that! I want to know what's going on with James.... are you over him yet? I mean..." said Emily, completely excited.

[Edited on 18/3/2004 by CarolP]
hiril_alassea
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 02:42
"For the billionth time, I never was 'over him' or whatever. I've told you guys, I find him completely immature and completely undatable." She said, sighing. She looked out the window, trying to avoid Snape.

"Boy troubles got you down, Lily? Got Potter on the brain?"

"Shut up, Snape."
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 03:37
"Shut up Snape," Lily retorted. Severus snorted.
"Not my fault if fall all over yourself over magical Mr. Potter," he sneared. Lily poked him the side, hard.
"Well, I cna see when I;m not wanted," Snape said icily, and left the compartmetn, only to poke his head back in.
"Unless of course this your way of telling me that you're all secretly in love with me..." he smirked.
"GET OUT!" All the girls skreeched at him.
"Lord, i'm going, I'm going..." he mumbled. As soon as he was far enough away from the compartment, he smacked himself on the forehead.
"Stupid stupid stupid," he muttered to himself. "Now she just lothes you more." WHen he started banging his head on the wall, the trolly lady took notce and came over to him.
"Are you alright dearie?" she asked, but her cheery expression changed when she saw who she was addressing. "Oh, it's you," she scowled. "I remember you, you were the one that put that potion in the pumpkin pasties last year, had two boys burping frogs for the entire train ride. WHat are you up to now?"
"absolutly nothing," Snape said, backing up, and pulling open the first compartment door his hand found. ONce the door was closed in the trolly lady's face, Snape turned to find the compartment occupied.
A girl sat quietly looking out the window, her bird chittering in the lugage rack above her. She turned to see who had so abruptly entered her compartment.
"Do you mind if I stay in here?" Severus asked her. "Or are you going to yell at me too?"

(((Just to make sure nobody get's confused, mesa is talking to Flash's chara!)))
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 05:38
Pheonix looked to Snape. "I've got no reason to yell at you. Unless of course you give me one." She smiled, glad to have someone other than her annoying owl to talk to. She sat up as she had been slouching. "So what brings you in here?" Nyx continued screeching, obviously still angry. Pheonix glared at her and crumpled up a piece of parchment, throwing it into her cage, hitting the bird on the head. "Shut up already." The birds crimson eyes widened and she puffed out her feathers, turning her back on Pheonix.

Stifling a laugh she turned back to Snape. "Sorry about that. She can't stand to get yelled at."

((yay, a visitor!!! even if it is snape.....lol))
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 06:03
(Sorry if going back to Sirius, Remus, and James annoys you)

James looked at Sirius. "Who says we need to get registered? And I, for one, know that if we get caught we'll get expelled. That's why it has to keep quiet. The less people know about it the better."
Eruwaedhiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 06:25
Sirius frowned, "So what I'm prancing around like a dog and hoping no one notices?!" he rolled his eyes, "Usually I'm not the cautious one, but I'd rather be regestered that way I don't get sent to Azkaban for who know's what..." He paused staring at his shoes, "I mean, even if we don't do anything, its not like they'll belive us... We'd lied and thats as good a reason as any to assume we did it... what ever - it - is"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 11:59
((This stinks! I'm going to be gone from the computer from March 2o-April 16... and I'm going to trust Sirius Black, to post for me!! Are you up for the challenge?))

Jazira gave up, "I hate that when kids play jokes like that!" She picked up her belongings and told Misty to follow her, "I guess we'll go look for the boys!" She opened her compatment door and looked both ways. No one. If I were Sirius... where would I sit?" Jaz turned left and headed towards the rear of the train. As she reached the last compartment, she heard Remus whisper, "Are you guys still going to try to become Animagi?" She didn't want to butt in, but she needed a place to sit.
"I am!" Jazira said as she opened the compartment door.
"Not again Jaz!" Sirius said as her looked at her.
"But Sirius! It'll be fun! Being an animal! Sneeking around school at night!" Misty has jumped up and landed on Jazira's lap. "See? She likes the idea!"
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 04:55
"Jaz," said James, "We don't want you to share getting-caught-and-getting-expelled. By the way, hi." He paused for a moment, then said, "What would you be anyway?"

[Edited on 20/3/2004 by Gilraen]
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 12:40
Remus became anxious. He glared at Sirius. "You told her? Now she'll probably end up telling it to one of her friends and then it'll get around to the whole school!"
He had nothing against Jazira, but he knew that she'd probably want to tell someone, and secrets travel pretty fast at Hogwarts. He wanted to take every precaution. He didn't want to get caught. They couldn't get caught. What would he say to Dumbledore?
"And who says we'd get caught and expelled?" He said to James, now very anxious at the thought.
Eruwaedhiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 01:09
((*salutes* I shall take this challenge of Jazira))
Sirius rolled his eyes, "No, I diddn't tell her, in a series of unfortunate events that knowlage was aquired," he glared at his sister, "How ever unlawfully" He grinned, "but her hair won't be staying that lovely color if she tells anyone, and the color it will be..." he grinned, "Well. we'll cross that road when we come to it.."
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2004 09:35
Remus was still anxious, and in the mist of it he blurted out sarcastically, "Oh, good. It'll all be fine then. We'll be getting caught and expelled, but it's all worth it because Jazira's hair is a different color!" He breathed heavily.

He had now gotten most of the present anxiety off of his chest. He saw the looks that his friends were giving him. "Sorry," he said quietly and half smiled. He began to loosen up, as he always did when he and his friends would start to plot things. He was still worried, of course, but he pushed it aside for now.

"I guess that would actually be kinda worth it. And I just can't live in suspense of what color it will be! Go ahead and tell your friends, Jaz," he teased her.
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 02:28
Kaitlin sat quietly in their compartment, thinking about how the Potion teacher would react when he'd see that she made the writing assingment longer than he instructed them. He'll probably won't believe it and will find something wrong with it, as he always did when it came to Gryffindors. Lily and Emily started a wizard's chess game. Lily was trying to teach Emily ever since they became friends.
"I think I'm going to stretch my legs a bit." said Kaitlin finally, standing up. "If the trolly lady comes, buy some of whatever she's got there for me. Especially Frogs!" and she left the compartment.
She walked through the corridor, trying not to fall, looking at the view outside. Little rain drops began to fill the windows and it got colder inside.

[Edited on 21/3/2004 by CarolP]
hiril_alassea
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 21, 2004 05:38
"No, no, no, Emily...knight to E5 will put you in a better position, to either take my queen or my rook. But if you get my rook, like this, see, then you'll be in a position to move your bishop here, and then..." Lily looked up. Emily had leaned back in her chair, obviously lost.

"Sorry. It'd be better if I just played by myself," Lily said, waving her wand so the pieces re-assembeld. Lily enjoyed wizard's chess immensely. She had mastered the game as a child, playing against Petunia and even her father, a self-proclaimed chess master, and winning more than losing. Wizard's chess just added a bit of fun to an actually very intellecutal game. It challenged Lily, which was stimulating in a way she could not explain. She met challenges with a smile.

One challenge she hadn't gotten over was James. Again, she found herself thinking about him. What was he doing? Probably plotting some horrible prank.

She returned from her thoughts and asked Emily, "Something wrong with Kaitlin?"
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 06:14
(OOC: oh geez! This is a reaction I need the real Emily for. She's got her Internet back again and I hope she'll come soon. She's under the name Tildy....)
Kuramas_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 04:52
Snape sighed, and sat down across from Pheonix in the compartment.
"I don't blame you," he told Nyx. "I get yelled at all the time, It isn't very pleasant. Anyway, weren't you in my History of Magic class last year? I remember you. I tried to slip a snake in your bag, you nearly twisted my wrist off." Snape snorted. Pheonix giggled, she obviously remembered that incident too.
"Well, I'm past pranks like that now,No more snakes, I promise," Severus smiled. 'Or at least no getting caught. So, any plans to burn the school or anything else exciting this year? " He asked, tugging at the collar of his robes.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2004 05:00
Pheonix shook the memory from her head. It was really funny, the surprised look on Snape's face. "Sorry about that. I guess I didn't realize how hard I was twisting." She grinned. "Nothing exciting planned this year. Not yet anyway." She glanced up at Nyx, who was glaring at her with her big crimson eyes. Pheonix ignored the owls look and turned back to Snape. "What about you, you have anything exciting planned?" She readjusted her glasses.

[Edited on 23/3/2004 by CarolP]
Tildy
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 24, 2004 12:57
(OOC: I'm sorry I'm late! Werewolves ate my computer and I needed time to get all the small parts out of their teeth. Giritheldaiel, call me and tell me what happened when I was gone bacause GRIFFINDOR knows I don't have time to read it all. I am Emily, by the way. Emily Banton.)
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 26, 2004 01:39
(OOC: go to the OOC forum, to the RPG's thread, I'll tell you there...)
hiril_alassea
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2004 11:33
((patiently waiting for RP))

((pulling hair out, desperately hoping for RP))
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 30, 2004 05:49
((No one seems to be saying anything, so I will))
James drumed his fingers against the arm of the seat as he watched Sirius and Jaz argue. He was getting so bored of the whole subject (as well as sorry for making Remus fret about getting expelled) that he was sorry for saying anything. He tried to listen to his friends in case he missed something, but his mind kept wondering to [/i]What is Lilly doing? and [i] If this keeps up like this, I'm going to fall asleep!
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email