Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
liltëlinë
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: **Journey from home** new rpg free to all please join! you can join as any charectar you want
on: June 02, 2004 02:32
The Uruk-hai lay diminished, all that had fled chased down and killed. Oirindo wiped the sweat from his brow, then glanced quickly over to Elenya, whom still held vigil. He sighed in relief, realizing now the strength in which encompassed Elenya’s lithe figure. He reminisced on a time he had been the protective one, the one to watch over the two of them as they made their travels around the realms of Arda.
His recollection was cut short as one of the rogues neared.
“How many casualties have we suffered?” Oirindo asked.
“More than I admit to like,” the man replied.
Oirindo nodded once in understanding, there would be more forces sent if they did not leave now, and time was of the essence. The quicker their trial was completed, the sooner they would be safe. “Let’s move on, night is upon us and I’d like to find somewhere safe to rest,” he stated loudly. The others nodded and soon their procession was on.
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: **Journey from home** new rpg free to all please join! you can join as any charectar you want
on: June 05, 2004 06:37
Nuelda went to the head of the line, to speak with Oirindo.
Silatha said, We may rest in the Cave of Jaru.
She shrugged. "I'll ask."
"We can go to the Cave of Jaru. It's not too far from here." she stated to Oirindo.
liltëlinë
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 11:56
“That would be most appreciated,” Oirindo smiled. He did not like the idea of pushing the others too hard, though he often had to remind himself that they did not have to vigor of the Maiar, which he was all too accustomed to. Despite the fact that he was loath to stop, he knew pushing them too far would result in shoddier incidents.
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 09:39
Anorell's usuall vigor was wearing off after the fight, she went to find Nuelda. She was worried of the dangers on theroad and regretted stopping but she could feel her own weariness and see it in the others.
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 05:35
Nuelda sensed the fear in her sister.
"Be not afraid! I know what I'm doing."
She turned to Silatha, and asked, Can you carry some men to the Cave, the come back to get more until they're all in?
Of course. the dragon replied.

Ten of their men hopped onto Silatha's back, and were carried to the Cave.
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 05:35
Anorell looked up akwardly at the dragon... being careful not to look away from its eyes. Slowly she backed away and retreated to the cave.
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 04:04
Nuelda looked at her sister. who was retreating into the shadows of the Cave of Jaru.
She walked up to her, and gently grabbed her arm.
"I sense your fear." she said softly. "Come."
Sil', show my sister that you pose no threat. she told him.
He nodded, and walked towards them.
Anorell tried to retreat more, but Nuelda's grip on her arm tightened. "Stay." she commanded gently.
Silatha had reached them, and Anorell seemed to be having a panic attack. The dragon made direct eye contact, and she fidgeted helplessly.
"Don't be afraid." Nuelda whispered to her shaking sister."Touch him." Anorell looked at her sister as if she were crazy. "Trust me, as you once did."
The younger sister reached out a shaky hand and ran thin fingers across shining dragon scales. When Silatha just laid down, Anorell smiled, and looked at her sister.
"You have once more helped me. I promise, I'll repay you some day." she said.
"You don't have too." Nuelda replied truthfully.
The sisters hugged, feeling as if their seperation had never happened.
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 01, 2005 04:12
Anorell walked into the cave after breaking the embrace with her sister. She exhaled deeply, [/i]Dragons....[i] she thought, [/i]what will that girl make friends with next? A balrog?[i]
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2005 05:56
Nuelda smiled and watched her sister enter the cave.
You really missed her, didn't you? Silatha's voice range through her head.
"Of course," she said. "I always knew I'd find her."
She walked over and laid down by her dragon friend as he curled around her protectively.
You are weary. Sleep, fairy child.
She smiled faintly before falling into a deep sleep.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email