Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
Post ***The star of Lentiell***Free and unscripted please join!!!
on: April 02, 2004 10:52
(I gave a story starter, you can come in as any charectar you want!)

Anorell was running around her quiet cottage trying to catch the rain falling from her ceiling in buckets. "I really need to get flowers for the roof that dont mimick the outdoor sky, I cant figure out how to tend to these skylillies!!" as she ran around frantically she suddenly heard a knock at the door, "who could that be?" she said placing the bucket on a nearby table and walking over to the door...
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: ***The star of Lentiell***Free and unscripted please join!!!
on: April 02, 2004 11:49
Tru had been travelling for miles on her faithful horse she called Majestique. Tru was a slender girl of 17 years. She had a mystiacl hair which could change color and texture. Her eyes remained a bright emerald. Today she chose to have dark raven hair that was waving, hoping that Anorel might remember her. She came to the home of a girl. Tru had known the girl from years ago and had finally found her. She hopped off her horse and went up to the door and knocked noticing some particularly peculier flowers on the roof. Interesting she thought, skylillies. Tru hoped Anorell would remember her.

(I hope this is okay)
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 01:26
(( Hey can i join? My charecter will be Darcia he is in the data base.))

Footseppes slowly came closer to cottage. [i][/i]"I can't go on any longer." A men thought to himself before he dropped on the ground.
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 02, 2004 03:04
(Its great!thanks for joining!))
Anorell hurried to the door, not wanting to keep her visitor waiting. When she came to the door there was a woman there, young, slender, raven black...hair. Her thoughts trailed off as she realized who was standing on her doorstep. "Tru" she whispered soflty, her voice barely a croak, "Come in, it's been so long" "I know" Tru replied softly, Aronell removed herself from the doorway in order to let Tru through before. She was about to follow behind when she saw a man lying on the ground, he was tall and weather worn, she left Tru standing bewildered on the doorstep as she ran to the man. She knelt down beside him, her wafting skirts draping around her. She got a firm hold on his shoulders and managed to pull him over, when she saw his face she let out a gasp. Anorell fainted thinking just before "Too many surprises in one day"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 01:33
Then she heard men screaming, "Darcia get back here!!! So that we can finaly get rid of you!" The voices started to come closer to the cottage.

Anorell felt that the men tryed to move, but he was too weak to even get up then he just past out.
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 11:33
Anorell woke to his shouting, in a confused dase from her fainting. She lifted her head and realizing agian whre she was and what was happening she stoodup and shout frantically- "Tru!!!, Tru!!!, ride into town, go to a small a green cottage, there will be a women there named Aeroelle, get her!- Hurry!" Anorell shouted wildly as the bewildered Tru ran to her horse and galloped off down the dirt raod. Anorell could only wait with this man whom she had hoped never to see again.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 02:47
Tru rode hard to find this cottage. She travelled about 3miles where she found the small, green cottage. She got off the horse and ran up to the door. KnockKnock!
A woman came to the door,"Are you Aeroelle? Anorell sent me here to find you. Can you ride with me?"
The woman nodded and climbed the horse with Tru. They gallopped back to Anorell's home. They rushed inside to the man, now resting on some blankets, Anorell was sitting beside him holding a wet cloth over his forehead.
Tru stood back with Anorell as the woman tried to help the man. As the man was tended to his face began to look more and more familiar then she saw an eye as the woman had pulled open the eyelid. It was dull yellow and somewhat faded, Darcia she thought. Then memories rushed back to her. "Leave that eye alone." she told the woman.

[Edited on 4/4/2004 by Celebrian_Felagund]
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 04:49
Then the woman felt that she became weak, and she let the eye alone, Darcia slowly started to move around before he opend his left eye and looked around. "Where am I?" He then asked still with a weak voice.

(( Sorry I haven't posten my computer is busted and it might take a little willed before I can post again.))
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 02:44
Anorell took in a jagged breath, remembering. Flashbacks wheeled around her head and sh ecould hear the cries, "I swear, I didnt mean it... Anorell!!!" SHe fell down on the floor screaming and sobbing at the same time, in between sobs she whispered "[/i]Father[i]"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 06:15
'"What are you talking about my lady?"Darcia asked as he put something over his right eye.
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 01:43
Tru ran over to Anorell followed by Aeroelle, everyone seemed to be panicking. Anorell couldn't get away from the haunting memories of her vilages destruction, all because of one mans mistake...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2004 01:51
Darcia got up and started to walk to the door, but when he got to the door he fell to his knees for he was still so weak.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 02:35
The man had fallen to his knees as he walked towards the door. Tru ran over to the man. She knew him somehow but the memory wasnt showing details, but she remembered the mystery about his eye. She helped him up and insisted that he rest if it be alright with Anorel.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2004 03:17
"Very well then if you insist." Darcia said as he set down.
"Pord my rudeness my name is Darcia." He said as he looked around.
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 04:59
"I'm sorry" said Anorell Mournfully, "It's just that, you were all there the day my fathers kingdom was destroyed...and... when my father was kiled." Anorell looked down, a tear in her eyes.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 06:03
"I am sorry My lady I tryed to get to your father to help him but I was to late he died in my arms." Darcia said as he looked down.

(( Is it oke he was on of her father's gaurd's?))
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2004 12:56
Nuelda appeared out of the sort of darkness, wearing a hood.
"I was there as well. I remember every part of it. Nae, gerich naergon nín.* I was sworn to protect your father, Anorell. I was too busy fighting nearby evil to realize he was in danger. I failed my task. Nae, gerich naergon nín.*" she repeted.

*Alas, you have my expression of deep regret

((ooc- hope you don't mind me joining! ))

[Edited on 19/4/2004 by ~Nuelda~]
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 06:30
"It is none of your faults, I simply regret the terror at the invasion of my fathers kingdom, you all did you best." Anorell looked down mournfully, "But I believe it is now my duty to claim the star of Lentiell, "No one can change my mind, anyone who is coming with me: we leave at dawn" and with that she walked out of the cottage and towards the stables, followed by NUelda
(you dont have to follow me if you dont want to)
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 12:03
Darcia sat there with a smile and whispered:"Just like her father." and he walked out to the stables and kneeled before Anorell and said:" by my live or death I will stand by you."
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 02:49
"And Anorell, sisters stick together." Nuelda said, revealing herself. "Good to see you again!"

[Edited on 22/4/2004 by ~Nuelda~]
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 04:24
"Oh Nuelda" cried Anorell leaping toward her and catching her in a tight embrace, "Thank you- both of you." Anorell walked into the stable and opened the gate near a tall white horse with a silver star on its forehead. "This was Lentiell's horse, one of the only immortal horses besides yours Nuelda, it is she that I will ride back to my fathers kingdom." Anorell walked back near the house and shouted through the open door- anyone who doesn't have thier own horse had better come get one and prepare thier saddle bags- we leave in an hour." she led the horse (Aminell) towards the fence and tied it thier then walked towards the house."
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2004 11:08
When Darcia saw her he kneeled before her and bowed his head and said:"It is an honor to look upon you once again my lady." For a moment to put his hand on the wound.
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2004 04:50
"Anorell, I don't think I should go.." Nuelda said."It's been a long time..and I did steal the Necklace of Lentiell..remember?" She fingered the ember in the shape of a star. "Plus, we may have the same mother and father, but still..." Nuelda wondered what Anorell would now say. "I want to go, but can't."
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 12:13
"NUelda" Anorell said but it was too late, Nuelda had already run off in a swirl of tears. Anorell began to run after her but Darcia's firm hold held her back "Let her go," he said "Perhaps she will have a change of heart" Anorell looked back at Darcia and nodded- she had a look on her face so full of sorrow that it could melt the heart of the strongests warriors.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 01:08
"Perhaps you would feel better if the one who failed to protect your father would to leave." Darcia said and then he started to look around a bit nervoues, then Anorell was pushed to the ground and when she looked up she saw Darcia with an arrow in his chest standing above her before he fel down he asked:"Are you all right my lady?"
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 03:44
Nuelda sat on a stump, sobbing. But, then, even through her great sobs, she heard the twang of an arrow shaft. An arrow had been shot. She began to walk, than run, towards where she ran away from Anorell. There, stood Darcia, with an arrow in his chest. Nuelda ran swiftly to pick her sister up from the ground, then took Darcia in her arms. The arrow's shaft was not yet broken, but, if she worked swiftly, he could be saved. "Darcia, do not move. Please! I want to help you." Nuelda pleaded. If he answered 'yes', then her work could begin.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 11:55
Darcia looked at her and then at her sister and said very softly:"Go....a....hade." And then he closed his eye's.
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 08:03
Once Darcia agreed, Nuelda took out the arrow protruding out of his chest. Then, she held a small, blue fireball in her hand, and cast it at his wound. She smiled a little bit as his wound closed.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 09:30
Darcia screamed for a moment when she did that but then fell silent again. It was almost like he fell into a deep sleep.
As he ley there he whispered:"Alexandra." and he fell asleep.
That night he called for Alexandra a few more times.
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 10:33
"Darcia, awaken! Wake up!" Nuelda whispered. When his eyes fluttered open, she asked, "May we know who Alexandra is?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 02:23
"All I want to say is that she is very inportand to me?" Darcia answered as he tryed to get up.
~Nuelda~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 07:45
Nuelda swiftly, but softly, pushed him down. "You must not get up yet. But, your answer was good enough. You won't be able to walk for about an hour, so you'll have to lay down somewhere..."
She walked over to a bed of soft grass, with Darcia in her arms. She gently put him on the grass, and told him, "You can move your arms, legs, and head, but you cannot walk. You can sit up, though.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 08:10
Tru sat next to Darcia as Nuelda lay him down to rest. Alexandra, no. He can't mean...her. Tru thought, slowly remembering a time when this man was near a village, her village.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 07:49
Darcia leyed down and fell a sleep.
As he sleped a woman who was as beautyful as the night came walking to them, and she was humming a song.
she has long cureled golden hair that slowly moved in the wind,
her eyes where as bleu as a calm river and she wore cloves on both her hands
Anorell_Lentiell
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 10:11
Anorell stood in amazement, NUelda came up to her- "Who is that?" she asked Anorell replied in shock, "Alexandria; she is my opposite- wielder of darkness and night, maiden of winter.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email