Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Daughters of Aragorn
on: October 28, 2004 01:02
Inwë heard someone step on a twig. She didn't let it show she knew though. She put her hands on her sword, waiting for the riht moment. Caleon was unconcious(sp) so she would have to fight the person herself. It was a he, his breath letting her know. She swung around and hit the guys sword. She fought till he was out of breath and fell down. She picked up a medium sized rock that would not kill him, but knock him out. She stood up breathless, looking at Caleon.

[Edited on 05/02/2004 by TheElvenPrincess]
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2004 05:07
Mira cursed under her breath. "Stupid girl," she began down the slope, "idiotic idiot." she reached level ground, still grumbling under her breath, "have to do everything by myself."

She snuck up behind the girl, breathing as quietly as possible, her sword ready in her hand. Haldolin's gaze locked with hers, and she saw relief flash through his eyes. She glared at him, knowing that the princess was likely to have seen his change in countenance. She dove back into the forest, seeking safety in it's dark shadows.
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2004 12:03
(bump!)

Izresai hurried after her sister. "So, how are you doing?" she asked cheerfully.

[Edited on 11/10/2004 by Elessar_2]
Tari_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2004 05:04
Zadan sighed dramatically, "As well as can be expected. Where's Inwe?"
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2004 08:38
Isresai smiled. "OH, she's at home."
Tari_Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 15, 2004 03:18
Zadan laughed, "Are you sure? You know Inwe as well as I do--and it's unlikely that she'll stay home while we're both off traversing!"
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2004 11:39
Haldolin stared up at the girl, certain that he was staring death in the face. Where had Mira gone? Why had she abandoned him? "Please" he croaked, then cleared is throat. "Please, I didn't mean to do anything. I was just trying to stop you." Tears began forming in his eyes. "I didn't want to hurt anyone! Mira wanted me to! It wasn't me!"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 17, 2004 11:50
As Zadan predicted, Inwë didn't stay home. Caleon was with the healer. This was her opportunity to sneak out. So she did. She grabbed her bag, stuffed some clothes and some food in it, and rode off in the dark. Trying not to make a sound. She knew where her yonuger sisters were so she told her horse to go there.
When she got there, she saw her sister's talking, as usual. She smiled and wondered how she would make her entrance. She thought about it fo five minutes then opened the door as quietly as possible. She walked her way over to her sisters and cleared her throat.
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2004 12:10
Izresai whirled around. "Inwe!" she gasped, "Hi! How are you?"

Then, dispensing with the pleasentries, "What are you doing here!?!?"
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2004 05:31
"Seriously, Inwe. Aren't you supposed to be at home? Are you shadowing me?"
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2005 01:57
"Inwe. Answer me!" Izresai demanded impatiently.
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2005 11:48
(OoC: Does anyone want to continue this thread, or no?)
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2005 09:10
(((Of course! I just forgot.)))

Inwë looked at her sisters.

"Yes, I am supposed to be at home. But I always stay home when the two of you do something. Why is it always the middle sister who never gets to do anything?" Inwë cried.

Inwë sat down with her head in her hands.
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2005 07:29
Izresai patted Inwe on the shoulder. "Middle sisters get to do stuff," she said, trying to comfort her sister. "I was supposed to stay home to," she added confidentially.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2005 06:42
Inwë looked at her sisters.

"Yes, Izzy. But it's a little different. Ada and Amë expect me to do many things that I'm not capable of doing. And they tink that I'm not good enough to let me on an adventure. They think I'm too delicate for some reason. Sometimes I think they love you two more than they love me."

Inwë sighed.

[Edited on 10/30/2004 by TheElvenPrincess]
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2005 11:15
Izresai sighed. Sometimes... "Inwe, they don't love any one of us more than the other. They just love us in different ways. Seriously. You get to do a lot of cool stuff that neither Zan or I get to do."
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 16, 2005 03:12
(OoC: Hm.. I guess this thread died. To bad. It was nice. *shrugs* Oh well. I'll just post a little something then leave.)

Izresai stood up (OoC: I don't know if she was sitting down or ot, but it sounded good, so there!). "Well," she said, "I don't like playing good sister. Good sister/bad sister (OoC: Get it? 'good cop/bad cop'? Te-hee) is much funner. But I don't feel like it right now. I'm going to find a room to base my comings and goings from for now. Then I'll go find Aunt and Uncle. Ciao!" With that, she left the room.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email