Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Viggosgal
Council Member
Send Message
Post Behind the Scenes (What really happneed in NZ.) [See the ooc to join.]
on: April 26, 2004 08:58
(ooc: As you come in first have your actor get the info he/she is a member of the cast then get to NZ. Once you get to NZ Airport go to the hanger to greet PJ. PJ will be an open charecter I will run him untill he is casted. Once you arrive go right to him and from there we will figure it all out. Don't worry about having your first post be all about getting there. Go as far as you would like. Our format will be chat format. Need updates on behind the scenes go to the ooc: http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=viewthread&tid=15039 and keep an eye out for the new cast members. At some point I think I will have all the girls leave so the boys can act. Since many has to get the houses and stuff so we will have the girls do that while they act. We can maybe have the girls meet somewhere and chat while they work.)

*Henry and Ann sit on the couch waiting to hear the news of Viggos part.*

Viggo: I took the job. I took your adivse, Henry.

Henry: Thanks, Dad. Ann, go home and pack we are moving to NZ for about 2 years. We may have to come back everynow and then but oh well.

Ann: Viggo, this is great. You will not regret doing this. I hope my mother lets me go. Just kidding I already covered it with her. I have my pastport ready and everything! Let go to NZ!

*The kids get packed and ready to move to NZ. After hours they all get on the plane and head for NZ.*

(ooc: Tazz you can run Viggo from here on. I just needed to borrow him for my psot.)

[Edited on 27/4/2004 by Viggosgal]
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Behind the Scenes (What really happneed in NZ.) [See the ooc to join.]
on: April 26, 2004 09:22
(ooc: Chleo said I can run PJ untill she gets to NZ. Everyone can use him as they come in but nothing more then what I have here.)

*Elijah gets a phone call from PJ. He hangs up and runs into the room to where his fiance was.*

Elijah: Kay, I got the part!

Kay: Great! So does this mean you are leaving me for 2 years?

Elijah: No! You are comning with me. I cleared it with Peter.

Kay: This is great. You already got the house up?

Elijah: Yep, it's ours! I have the keys here. I got them when I was there for training and script reading.

Kay: E, this is amazing. Let's pack.

*They hurry and pack as much as they can take to NZ. The house they bought was already furnised so they only had to back personal stuff. They then got on the plane and spent many hours in the air. Once they landed then the fun began.*

Kay: E, which hanger do we go to?

Elijah: Number 66.

*They head out to the hanger to see PJ and WETA working hard.*

Elijah: Peter, I'm here. Frodo has come!

PJ: Good to see you again, Elijah. Are you ready for more weapons training and everything?

Elijah: I guess so. Peter, this is Kay.

Kay: Hello, Mr.Jackson.

PJ: Call me Peter. Nice to meet you. So when are you moving in?

Elijah: Soon. Once I get going here she will go to the house and organize it.

PJ: Sounds like a plan. Well we have a lounge over there with snacks and chairs. Just sit and relax. I will let you know when others show up. Welcome to New Zeland and Middle Earth.

Elijah: Thanks.

Kay: Thanks, Peter. You will not regret hiring Elijah. He is an amazing actor! :love:

PJ: I know he is.

*Kay and Elijah head over to the lounge and wait for others to show.*
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 12:22
OOCChleo, I know I told you I meant for Craig and Maria to just be dating, but I had to change it to give her an excuse to go to the set with him. :love: So now they’re engaged. Hope that’s all right…

It was around ten in the morning, and Craig and Maria were on a local flight bound for Wellington. About two weeks ago, Craig’s agent had called to relate the good news that his role in the Lord of the Rings movie had been confirmed. He was going to have to head south and meet with the director, Peter Jackson, as well as the rest of the cast. Though Craig’s parts in the filming itself was not to start for at least a month, he was warned that he may have to live away from home on location over prolonged periods of time. The other actors coming from the United States and England were even buying houses or apartments they would be living in for the duration of the filming,

Craig and Maria have been dating for almost a year and a half now. He had proposed to her a little over a month ago, before the whole whirlwind of the LOTR movie began. She was a bit upset when she learned they would have to postpone their wedding indefinitely, but she was proud nonetheless that he won the part of Haldir. She readily agreed to come with him to Wellington for the meeting with Peter, knowing that (unlike the other actors) they would easily be able to return to Auckland anyway. Craig wanted her to be there and help him make decisions regarding the things the director would be asking from him.

* They have sat through nearly half the hour-long flight already, and Craig notices that Maria has been quiet nearly the entire time. He takes her left hand and squeezes it gently to catch her attention. *

Craig: Something wrong?
Maria: (looks at him and smiles weakly) No hon, why do you ask?
Craig: You have that look on your face. The one you always wear when something’s bothering you.
Maria: (sighs) I was just wondering…what are you planning to do if Mr. Jackson asks you to live on location with the rest of the cast members? (pauses) Well, okay, maybe that’s the wrong question. Whatever the director asks you to do, you’re supposed to just do it. The real problem is, what am I going to do?
Craig: What do you mean?
Maria: Well, I can’t very well stay with you on the set, can I? I have no business there.
Craig: You’re my fiancé! Of course you have every right to be there. I’ve heard that the other actors are bringing their own families and girlfriends along. If I AM asked to live away from home during the shooting, why shouldn’t you be included?
Maria: (shakes her head) I can’t stay too long away from home. I’m one semester away from getting my diploma, remember? I can’t afford to miss any more classes!

((OOC - .Maria is a film school student—she’s 22 years old.))

Craig: You could just take a leave of absence, it’s no big deal.
Maria: (sighs and leans her head back on the rest) Right. As if my parents aren’t furious enough with me already as it is.

*Concerned by the sight of her downcast face, Craig puts his arm around her and pulls her against him. *

Craig: Look, I don’t see why we have to even talk about all this right now. I was told my role in the film isn’t very extensive, and I won’t even be needed on set the entire two years. Let’s just wait and see what Peter has to say before we worry ourselves ahead of time, all right?
Maria: (smiles and finally relaxes) Okay.

* She leans her head on his shoulder, and he kisses her temple. She falls asleep a few minutes later and stays that way for the rest of the trip.

When their plane finally lands at Wellington, the couple takes a taxi and drives to the hangar using the address the agent gave Craig. They proceed to Hangar 66 and walk inside to find the place alive with activity. One of the production crew meets them and informs them that Peter is busy at the moment, but they could wait for him and the rest of the expected cast member to arrive in the lounge.

They enter the room to find that there were already two people who had arrived before them. Maria clutches Craig’s arm excitedly when she recognizes the brunette actor sitting in one of the lounge chairs.*

Maria: (whispers) Omigod, Craig! You didn’t tell me you were going to be working with Elijah Wood!
Craig: (grins and whispers back) I wasn’t aware of any of the people I’ll be working with. To be honest, I’ve never really even heard of the bloke. (smirks) Though I’m not too surprised YOU know him.

*Taking her hand, Craig brings her along with him to greet Elijah and the lady beside him.*

Craig: Hi. (extends his hand for him to shake) I’m Craig Parker, and I guess I’ll be your fellow cast member for the next year or so. (chuckles) And this here…(he places a hand Maria’s back) is my fiancé, Maria. Apparently a fan of yours.

OOCSorry it’s long! It’s just for now because of the introductions and stuff.

My idea is that Craig WILL be asked to live on location with the rest of the cast. Then PJ will offer Maria a job as his “personal” production assistant (maybe his old one refused to come to NZ or something?), so she’ll be even more stuck to the film than Craig is (since Haldir has minimal parts and all). :rolleyes: That’ll force them to stick with the rest of the cast/couples and not go home to Auckland when Craig isn’t needed for the shoots. Is that okay Mel? Since you’re the one controlling PJ?
Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 12:51
Sean was grabbing a coke out of the fridge when his phone rang.

"Hello?"

Moments later...

"What is it, Daddy?" asked Lorna.

"We're going to New Zealand, baby. You and Molly and I are going so daddy can be in a movie."

"What movie?" piped Molly, who had entered the room.

"The Lord Of The Rings," said Sean. "I can read you the stories if you want before bed." He smiled. "Come on, pack your things. We'll be living there for two years. I asked Mommy, she said it was ok. But she's coming over tomorrow to say goodbye."

~*~*~*~

"Hello, Mr. Jackson," said Sean, arriving at the set. He shook the directors hand. "My name is Sean Bean, and these are my daughters: Molly, Lorna.The two girls smiled.

Viggosgal
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 01:04
(ooc: Untill Tazz post's I'll post for PJ for thsoe who ahve come.)

PJ: Welcome Sean Bean and daughters. Craig Parker who is playing Haldir and Elijah Wood playing Frodo Baggins are here. They are over in the lounger waiting for you. It seems Craig's girl is a fan of Elijah's so becareful. You guy setteled in yet or are you doing that later? Welcome to New Zeland and Middle Earth.
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 01:15
*Elijah sees Craig and Maria come over. Elijah shakes Craig's hand.*

Elijah: Nice to meet you. I'm playing Frodo who are you playing? I can't keep up with everyone.

Kay: E, I think I'm not your only fan here. Maria, welcome to the club. We are members of two: The Finaces of the cast and fans of Elijah. Craig, I have not heard of you but I guess you must be a great actor since you are here.

Elijah: Maria, nice to meet you. Don't be nervous. I'm just like everyother guy here. Think of me as a friend not a star. We will be working together for 2 years so we don't want it to get uncomfortable between us.

*As they are talking they see Sean and kids show up.*

Kay: *whispering to E.* E, that's Sean Bean. He's in Golden Eye, Black Beauty, and Patriot Games. He is so hot!!! Maybe I shouldn't have told you that. I'm going to talk to him. His oldest daughter looks my age.

*Kay goes over to the Bean family.*

Kay: Hello, I'm Kay. I'm here with Elijah Wood. Would you like to join us over here. We are just talking. Sean, I'd just got to say I'm a fan of yours and I hope I can get over it as you work with my finace. :blush:
NessaHornblower
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 02:17
*meanwhile before this at Billy's house*
Nessao I have to?
Billy:*sigh*If you want to be in the movie yeah!
Nessa:Can't we just buy another ticket instead of shoving me into a suitcase?
Billy:no
Nessa:*shruggs gets into suitcase*

At the airport...

Billy:*walks up to OB* You must be Orlando?

Orlando:Billy!
*they embrace*
(on the plane)

Billy:It's my birthday by the way.

Orlando:That's cool.

Stewardess:Champane?

Both:O.K!

( when they ahve to meet P.J)

P.J: Hello.These are the other people.

Everybody:HI! OTHER PEOPLE!

(At the studio)

Elijah:What's that noise coming from your bag?

Billy:Ummmmmm.....

*Nessa falls out of bag*

Nessauch.

Billy*sigh*:that's Nessa,my er...friend...

*Nessa glares at him*
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 04:08
OOCFor some very strange reason my brain is clogged with writer’s block for all my RPG’s (including my own!) except for this one! :dizzy: *LOL* So here I am, posting again...hope the other people will be able to come soon! :rolling:

*Elijah sees Craig and Maria come over. Elijah shakes Craig's hand.*

Elijah: Nice to meet you. I'm playing Frodo who are you playing? I can't keep up with everyone.

Craig: Ah, so you’re our leading man! (nods and smiles) I’ll be playing Haldir the elf. (chuckles) I’d have to confess I barely even know who the heck that is, but I just had to take the role since, from what I heard, this whole project is going to be pretty huge.
Kay: E, I think I'm not your only fan here. Maria, welcome to the club. We are members of two: The fiancés of the cast and fans of Elijah. Craig, I have not heard of you but I guess you must be a great actor since you are here.
Craig: Well, thank you. (grins) I guess I will have to prove my worth on this set, if I intend to keep my fiancé from completely falling for Mr. Wood here.

*Maria gasps and elbows him hard on the ribs, he pretends to double over. :blush: Craig laughs when he sees Maria blush and cast an embarrassed look at Elijah.*

Elijah: Maria, nice to meet you. Don't be nervous. I'm just like every other guy here. Think of me as a friend not a star. We will be working together for 2 years so we don't want it to get uncomfortable between us.
Maria: (smiles) It’s great to meet you too. It’s just a little overwhelming to shake the hand of a star I’ve been watching on television since I was in grade school. Hopefully I’ll be able to better handle meeting all you celebrities by the time the rest of the cast comes around.

* Just then, a ringing sound comes from Maria’s handbag. She pulls out her cell phone, glances at the caller ID, and groans softly. *

Maria: (to Elijah and Kay) Could please you excuse me for just a moment? (mouths to Craig) It’s my mother! :rolleyes:

* She walks some distance away from the group before answering her phone, leaving Craig to chat with Elijah. Kay goes to meet the Beans. *

Craig: (sighs and shakes his head) I don’t suppose you have these kinds of problems with your future in-laws. :evil: (grins and nods in the direction of Kay) Your fiancé is just lovely. When are you and she planning to tie the knot? I guess you’ve been forced to postpone it just like we did?

* Maria takes the call. *

Maria: Hi mom.
Mom: Hi honey. Where are you? I was thinking if you were free this afternoon you and I could go on a little shopping trip together and then have dinner afterwards. Just a regular girls’ night out. I haven’t seen you in quite a while now, and we’ve got some catching up to do.
Maria: Oh. Uh, that sounds great mom, but I can’t. Sorry. (takes a deep breath) I’m not in town right now. Craig and I flew to Wellington this morning.
Mom: Wellington?! Why? (sounding panicked) What are you doing there?!
Maria: Calm down, mom. It’s just that Craig has business to take care of down here, and he asked me to come along for the trip. I wasn’t able to tell you because it was kind of a last minute thing, and we had to leave in a rush. (mentally crosses her fingers)
Mom: (suspicious) Has this something to do with that movie he auditioned for recently?
Maria: Yes, it does. Craig got the part, and that’s why we’re here. We have to meet with the director and get the rest of the details from him.
Mom: (disapprovingly) Hija, I do not like the sound of this. What about school? Don’t tell me you are planning to cut some classes again for Craig’s sake. Dios mio, Maria! Can that man be any more of a bad influence on you?
Maria: (frustrated) Mama, can you please not overreact for once? No, I do not plan to cut classes. We should be home before the weekend is over. And besides, it’s really none of your business. We’ve been through this. I’m not a little girl anymore, so you can’t tell me what to do!
Mom: See? That is what I’m talking about! Since when did you learn to answer me like that? I knew associating with those Hollywood types would be bad for you…
Maria: (interrupts her) I’m sorry Mama, but I have to go. Craig says hi, and give our love to Daddy. I’ll call we when we get back. I love you, bye!

* She shuts off her phone before he mother could say anything else. :angry: She crosses her arms over her chest and sighs just as Craig walks up to her. *

Craig: What did she want?
Maria: (turns to him and smirks) She just called to say hi. And to remind me once again of the reasons why I shouldn’t marry you.
Craig: (sighs and bear-hugs her) You think your mother will ever grow to like me?
Maria: Who knows? (shrugs) Doesn’t matter. I don’t care. She never really approved of anything I liked anyway. (tiptoes to plant a kiss on his cheek) Just forget about it. et:

* She looks up and notices the arrival of Billy and Orlando. *

Maria: Looks like the rest of your cast mates are already arriving. We should go and get more social.

* They walk back to the group in time to see a girl fall out of a suitcase. *

Billy: *sigh*:that's Nessa ,my er...friend...

* Craig covers his mouth with a hand to muffle his snicker, and Maria glares at him. She steps forwards to help Nessa to her feet. *

Maria: Gosh, are you okay? I can’t believe you were able to survive that kind of trip stuffed in that suitcase!
Craig: (grins and holds out his hand to Billy) Hi. Craig Parker. Nice to meet you.
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 04:17
Jasmine sat casting a critical eye over the photographs spread out on the table before her. Sifting through them, trying to decide on which ones were good enough to submit to the magazine that had commissioned her. She was studying one particular photograph of a handsome young man , smiling to herself "Now this one I like,but what are you doing in amongst this lot" she thought,when the phone. She held the photo in her hand still studying it when she answered the phone.

Jasmine: Hello

Orlando: Hey babe! Are you busy right now?

Jasmine: "Hey there you" she answered playfully " Never too busy to talk to you, you know that. Whats up?

Orlando Remember that part I told you about..... Faramir? In that Lord of the Rings movie...

Jasmine: Oh my gosh! Did you get it?!

Orlando: sighs "No, I didnt."

Jasmine: Oh sweetie. Im sorry. Its their loss you know! They dont know what a good thing they are missing out on by not casting you. Never mind. You will get bigger and better parts and they will be like.....wow why didnt we hire him when we had the chance! He would have been great......

Orlando: .....Jasmine. I may not have got that part......but they offered me another. That of an elf .... Legolas! He is one of the main characters!

Jasmine screams into the phone with excitement

Orlando: Laughs " Youre deafening me girl! Are you going to be home later ? I want to ask you something"

Jasmine: Why later? Ask me now!

Orlando playfully "No, Im gonna make you wait. I'll see you in a couple of hours. Later!"

Jasmine hung up the phone and once again looked at the photo in her hand. She pressed two fingers to her lips,kissing them, then gently laid them on the face of man in the photo and smiled. "I'll see you later on then."

{OOC: To cut a long story short ....}

Orlando had come round later that evening and they celebrated his role. He explained to her what was involved and how long he was going to be away. Orlando asked Jasmine to go to New Zealand with him. Of course she said yes, but was unable to join him straight away due to work commitments. Jasmine would meet up with him soon after . So Orlando packed, they said a tearful goodbye with the promise she would join him soon, and he flew out to New Zealand, Meeting Billy Boyd on the way.

Arriving at the hangar where everyone was congregating, he was introduced to Peter Jackson and others of the cast who were already there.

{OOC: Hope thats ok for a first post Chleo}
Viggosgal
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 05:04
*Peter sees Billy and Orli enter.*

PJ: Welcome boys. Happy Birthday, Billy. Some of the actors have made there way over to the lounge. You may go over there and join them. Billy,Elijah is already here. I know you two have meet during sword training. Welcome to New Zeland and Middle Earth.

(ooc: Goldy great post. Thnaks everyone. thing are going great so far!)
tarkena
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 27, 2004 11:41
(ooc- hope this is ok chleo)

The phone rings, battling against loud music to be heard.
"I think the phone is ringing, Dom. I'll turn the music off,"said Skye.
There is a sudden silence which is quickly interrupted by the phone ringing.
"I'll get it," Dom sighed. "Hello? Yes, speaking. Yes. Right. Well thank-you very much for that. Yes, certainly. Bye!"
"Who was that?" Skye asked.
"My agent," Dom said.
"Did you get the part of Frodo?" asked Skye, excitement showing on her face.
"No," Dom said. "I got the part of Merry."
"Woohoo! That is great! How about dinner then pool to celebrate?" Skye smiled, thoroughly happy for Dom.
"There is one problem. We have to move to New Zealand." Dom said, thinking hard.
"That doesn't matter. We'll survive down there, won't we?" Skye asked.
"Yes! Let's go get the tickets!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the airport in New Zealand, Dom and Skye got off the plane.
"Wow! This place is nice!" Skye exclaimed.
"Yep. Two years here. I wonder who else is working on this movie. Now we better go and get a taxi... we don't want to be late, do we?" Dom asked with a wry smile on his face.
"Uhh no. Definitely not. Let's go!" Skye said, a big smile on her face.
They left the airport and went in search of a taxi. They got into one and gave the address that was given to Dom by his agent. Then, they arrived, and saw that Billy, Orlando, Sean, Sean, Craig and Elijah were there already.
"I think this movie will be big..." :disco:
Tazz
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 09:06
*Viggo got up to answer the phone. Peter Jackson was on the other end telling him about the movie he was making and how he wanted Viggo to play a part in it. At first he was undecided until his son talked him into taking the part. He had no time to spare so he made arrangements to fly to NZ. At the airport, he boarded the plane and settled in to read the book that the movie was based on*

~~~~Meanwhile~~~~

*Noel yawned and stretched in her seat. She peered out the window of the plane as it taxied down the runway. She was looking forward to her trip to New Zealand. Her and her sister had been planning the trip for a while. She was upset that her sister had been called back to work for a couple of days, but she looked forward to seeing her in two days at the hotel.

Over the intercom the announcement was made, "You are now free to move about the cabin." Noel unbuckled her safety belt and headed off to the restroom. She was applying her lipstick when the plane hit some turbulence. Her purse fell to the floor and the contents scattered. The restroom was too small to bend down and pick everything up so she reached behind her and nudged the door open. She heard a voice behind her*

"Excuse me, I didn't know anyone was in here." He said. She turned around to see a man standing there. "Do you need some help?" He said as he stooped down to help her gather the contents of her purse which had now begun to roll out the door.

Noel: I'm so sorry! Did the door hit you?

Viggo: Yes, but it's alright.

Noel: *notices the book he dropped on the floor, she picked it up* "Oh, this is a great book!"

Viggo: That's what my son tells me. I like it so far, I've never read it before.

*He stood up, holding her purse. They stared at each other for a moment before she took her purse from his hands*

Noel: Thank you. I feel like such a clutz.

Viggo: It wasn't your fault. *he paused* My name is Viggo.

Noel: I'm Noel, nice to meet you, Viggo, even under these circumstances. *she laughed and shook his hand* I guess I should be getting back to my seat. Enjoy your book, I think you will like it.

*She smiled at him and turned, making her way back to her seat. He watched her walk away*

(ooc: Is this okay, Chleo? Noel is not his girlfriend yet, but she will be! )

[Edited on 29/4/2004 by Tazz]
Viggosgal
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 11:36
(ooc: Reminder this is suppose to be in CHAT Format. Tazz Good post non the less. I guees Henry and I will be with you on the plane.)

*Henry and Ann turn around to see who Viggo was talking to. They see him help a lady in the bathroom.*

Ann: Henry, meet your step-mother.

Henry: Ann! My dad wouldn't just meet some girl and date her right away.

Ann: Are you sure? That's hwo he met your mom. Just kidding.

*Henry looks back and sees his dad smile.*

Henry: No.

*Ann leans over on Henry and hugs him.*

Ann: Henry, it's ok. She seems like a nice lady. I'm going to talk to her.

*Ann gets out of her seat and goes over to Viggo and Noel.*

Ann: Hey, Viggo. Who is this? Hi I'm Ann. I'm Viggo's daughter-in-law.

Henry: *screaming* Not yet.

*Henry comes back there.*

Henry: Hello, I'm Viggo's son. My name is Henry.
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 04:31
(ooc: Hmm..never done this kind of RP before, but it sounds like it will be a lot of fun--so bear wit me lol!)

*Beth was sitting on the couch, sketching out the next chapter in the book she was currently writing, when the phone rang. As she usually did when she was writing, she let the answering machine pick up, to see who was calling.

*Answering Machine* "Hello, you have reached Bethany Phy at ###-####. Please leave a message after the tone*

*David* "Hey Beth, did you know that you are supposed to *answer* a phone when it rings? As is I guess I'll have to.."

*Beth* *grabs the phone* "Alright" *laughs* "Thanks for telling me! Whats up?"

*David* *casually* "Oh nothing really. I don't suppose you'd be interested in coming to Wellington for a while would you?"

*Beth* *squeals* "Oh my gosh, you got that part you auditioned for didn't you?"

*David* *laughs* "Yes. As a matter of fact I did. I'm to fly to Wellington tomorrow, and of course I wanted to see if you'd come with!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*They work out the essential details over the phone, and make arrangements for the trip. Beth runs about in a frenzy of packing, to be ready for the next day.*

*Meet up at the airport, long flight to NZ*

*When they arrive at the hangar, they look for Peter Jackson and make their way over*

*David* "Hey Peter! We made it. This is Beth, my fiance"

*Beth* *smiles* "Nice to meet you."

[Edited on 29/4/2004 by Macilwen]
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 28, 2004 05:56
((OOC – As Chleo said in the OOC, I’ll be playing Peter from now on. :disco: Whoo-hoo!!!)

* Peter sees Dom and Skye enter, and he approaches them.*

PJ: Hey Dom! Glad you could make it. (smiles and shakes his hand vigorously) It’s good to see you again! (turns to took at Skye) And this must be your lovely girlfriend whom I’ve heard so much about. (shakes Skye’s hand) It’s a pleasure to have you here. Please, come into the lounge, both of you. The rest of the guys are there already, and we’re just waiting for a few more before we get started.

* A few minutes later, David and Beth arrive. *

David: Hey Peter! We made it. This is Beth, my fiancé.
Beth: (smiles) Nice to meet you.
PJ: David! Welcome! (smiles and shakes Beth’s hand) The pleasure is all mine, I’m sure. Very happy to have you join us. (grins and turns to David) She makes fiancé number three. I never knew I hired so many Romeos into my cast! (chuckles) Anyhow, step right into the lounge and make yourself at home. That room’s filling up pretty fast, so go ahead and introduce yourself to everybody while we wait for the others to arrive still.
LadyCeleborn
Palantir Mod, Guardian of Ulmo's Realm & Resident Eomer Fancier
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 01:32
The Urban's horse ranch is right outside the Wellington city limits. The large two-story log home sits in the middle of grassy, green paddocks in which horses graze. Large oak trees line the drive leading to the house. The house itself sits behind the trees; wicker furniture here and there on the wrap-around porches. Behind the house the pool's water glitters in the morning sun.

*Phone rings*

Gina: Karl! Get the phone please. *staring at the computer monitor as the phone rings again* Karrrrrllllll! Get the phone....please. I'm never going to get these lesson plans done. Where is that man? Hello? Oh hi. Yes, he's here. Sure, hang on just a sec.

*Goes out onto the balcony where she spots the tall, dark-haired man walking a horse*

Gina: Karl! Phone. Peter Jackson is on the phone and he wants to talk to you.

Karl:*glances up* I'll be right there. Hey, Jess take her for me. She needs to walk a bit more. *runs up to the house* Hello, Karl Urban. Hey, good to hear from you. Of course I want it. Yeah, sure I've read them. Where are you? They all there too? Yeah, give me a bit. Gina and I will be right there. Bye. *hangs up and runs up the stairs* Ginnnnnnaaaaa!

Gina:*sighing* What?

Karl: I got it! Whoohooo...I got it! *grabs her and twirls her around the room* I got the part.

Gina:*laughing* Thats terrfic. sweetie. I had no doubt. When you auditioned for Peter I knew he would like you. What part did you get?

Karl:*grinning* You are looking at Lord Eomer, Third Marshall of the Riddermark. How do you like that, my lady?

Gina:*giggling* Thats so cool. But don't expect me to walk around here calling you "my lord" all day because it ain't happening. I'm very proud of you though. Your gonna be the best. Now, shoo. I've got lesson plans due this week that I have got to finish.

Karl:*taking her hand* Well, your going to have to do them later. We have to meet Peter and the other people in the cast that are flying in today. He wants us all to meet as a big group.

Gina:*sighing* I'm never going to get those lessons done. Ok, let me grab my purse. How long is this movie going to take anyway? I don't remember Eomer being in the Fellowship. Do you know who the other cast members are?

Karl:*grabbing keys* Well, Peter mentioned that it would take at least 2 years. This is not "a" movie. Its movies as in movie with an "s". There will be three of them. Most of the cast is moving to NZ for the duration. A lot of the scenes are filmed out of order. Eomer wasn't in the Fellowship but no telling how Peter is going to film this. I don't remember off hand who else is in it. Did I answer all your questions? Good, so close your mouth, dear and lets getting going. *kisses her on the nose*

Gina:*squeaks* 2 years! 2 Years! My goodness. I hope they bring their families. It will be cool to hear some good old fashioned yankee slang around here.

Karl: Blimey, are you tired of my language already?

Gina: Don't be silly. Didn't I tell you that I married you because of your accent. Besides, its just been a while since I've been home. Thats all.

Karl:*hugs her* I understand. After this is done we'll travel to the US and visit. I promise.

*At the airport*

Karl: Peter! *shakes his hand* Its good to see you again, mate. You remember my wife, Gina, right.

Gina: Hello Peter. Its a pleasure meeting you again.

Karl: Who is here already? Have they got places to stay or rides to town? We've got a bunkhouse and some guestrooms if anyone needs a place till they get settled.
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 02:03
* Peter goes out to meet Karl and Gina *

Karl: Peter! *shakes his hand* Its good to see you again, mate. You remember my wife, Gina, right.

Gina: Hello Peter. Its a pleasure meeting you again.

Peter: (smiles and shakes Gina's hand after shaking Karl's) Of course, how could I forget? It's great to see you both here again. I'm glad you were able to make it on such short notice. Come on inside, the others are waiting.

Karl: Who is here already? Have they got places to stay or rides to town? We've got a bunkhouse and some guestrooms if anyone needs a place till they get settled.

Peter: (chuckles) Well, most of your mates are already here, and we're just expecting a few more to arrive today. As for their bunking, I was thinking they could get rooms in one of the hotels around here. (rubs his chin) But now that you've made that offer, I do think it might be be a nice idea if they tried staying at your place for a few days while they're still making arrangements of their own. Could be a good opportunity to get some bonds formed quick. (smiles) Well, maybe be could talk it over later with the rest of the fellows, eh? As I said, we're waiting for just a few more.

* Peter ushers them inside, where the rest of the cast and family are seated on the chairs chatting with one another. *
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 03:58
Orlando greeted PJ and watched in disbelief as a woman rolled out of Billy's suitcase.

Orlando: "Man! I cant believe we just sat on the plane all that time celebrating your birthday and you never even mentioned her......or that she was stuffed in your suitcase! You both must be insane. Why would you shove her in a suitcase?! *laughs* Jasmine would kill me for just suggesting it!.

He then shook hands with Craig and his finace.

"Hi,Im Orlando Bloom. Can you believe this guy! *nods at Billy,then shakes his head grining.* I thought I did some crazy things!"

After greeting them, he went into the lounge where everyone else was waiting and introduced himself.

[Edited on 30/4/2004 by goldberry]
Viggosgal
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 07:28
(Ooc: I will be taking John until someone takes him. Since he is a member so the fellowship he needs to be there.)

*John sits by the fire reading the newspaper when the phone rings.*

John: Hello. John speaking. Yes. I did? That's great. I shall Tell my wife.

*John hangs up the phone.*

John: Deb! Where are you?

*Deborah walks in.*

Deb: What John?

John: I got the part as Gimli!

*John gets out of his chair and hugs his wife.*

Deb: This is amazing! When do we leave?

John: Well we need to be in NZ tomorrow. The cast is meeting up.

Deb: How long will we be there?

John: About two years.

Deb: Are we going to have to buy a house there?

John: Don't worry about that now. We will deal with it once we get there. First we need to meet the cast. I have some ideas where we will live. I have looked as some houses in the area.

Deb: Ok let's go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the airport in the hanger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John: Hello, Peter. This is my wife Deborah. Who else is here?

Deb: I hope I'm not a bother here. I don't want to get in the way.
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 29, 2004 09:36
* Back in the lounge, Craig and Maria seat themselves with the others and engage in small talk. Maria is mesmerized by Orlando’s good looks and couldn’t help staring. :drool: *

Maria: (leans over and whispers to Craig) Oh my God, Craig. (nods in Orlando’s direction) He is SO cute! :blush:
Craig: (gives her a firm glare) I am going to pretend you did NOT just tell me that! :angry: (turns to Orlando) Say Orlando, that Jasmine girl you were talking about earlier. She your girlfriend?

* When Orlando answers in the affirmative, Craig looks back at Maria and grins smugly. *

Craig: Sorry, hon. Looks like he’s already taken. :evil:
Maria: (mock-pouts) Aw shucks.
Craig: (raises his eyebrows) And in case you have forgotten, so are YOU.
Maria: (giggles) Aw, I’m just teasing you, hon. I know that! (wraps her arms around his waist) Nobody will ever be as cute as my baby! :hug:
Craig: (grins) Right. (gives her nose a little tweak) Just keep that in mind we’ll have no problems.
Maria: (sticks her tongue out at him) Oh, like I’m not going to have to keep YOU from checking out all the other pretty women here?
Craig: (teasingly) Come on, Ria. Between the two of us, you know I’ve always been the more faithful one! :naughty:
Maria: (gasps and pulls back, planting her hands on her hips) Is that SO?!

* She begins to poke him in the ribs, where he’s ticklish, and he starts laughing. Their playfulness stops quickly however, when they notice the other people were beginning to look at them in amusement. *

Maria: (whispers) I think we’d better reserve stuff like that for when it’s just us.
Craig: (grins) Or when we’ve become good enough friends with these people.

(( Hey Goldy, can I make the request that Orlando and Craig become good friends here? You know, like ‘Lij and Sean, Dom and Billy? I dunno, I always just fancied the two of them being close. Kind of like the “brotherhood of gorgeous elves”! :love: *LOL* ))

* Peter sees the arrival of John and Deborah and goes to greet them. *

Peter: John! So good to see you, mate! (shakes his hand merrily) Glad you could make it today.
John: Hello, Peter. This is my wife Deborah. Who else is here?
Peter: Well, there’s (ticks off on his fingers) Elijah Wood, Dominic Monaghan, Billy Boyd, Orlando Bloom, Sean Bean, David Wenham, Karl Urban, and Craig Parker. And some of their companions. (grins) We’re just expecting a few more. (turns to John’s wife, smiles and shakes her hand) It’s great to finally meet you, Deborah. Welcome to Lord of the Rings.
Deb: I hope I'm not a bother here. I don't want to get in the way.
Peter: A bother? Good heavens, no! (chuckles) I’m beginning to see there will be a lot of family men on this set, and I think that’s great. If we’re all going to be working for the next two years, I think I’d want my actors to have all the moral support they can get. Come on, let’s go to the lounge and you both can meet the rest of the fellows.

Galadreil112
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 01:54
Sean kissed the back of Kay's hand and smiled. "Don't be shy, I'll answer any questions you may have."

He turned to Craig, and shook his hand. "Ah, Craig Parker! And you were in Xena, right? Good show. Nice women." Sean laughed. "These are my daughters, Lorna and Molly. My girlfriend will be arriving sometime soon."

Lorna smiled to Craig and went to talk with Kay. Molly stayed by her father's side as he went to greet people.

As Sean went around the room, he spotted Orlando Bloom. "I haven't seen you before.. What have you played in?"

[Edited on 1/5/2004 by Galadreil112]
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 04:28
*Christina is in the the playroom, playing Barbies with their daughter, when Sean enters and leans on the doorway.*

Christina: *Noticing Sean* What? What's going on? *smiles* You got it, didn't you? *stands up* Well, did you?

Sean: *grabbing Chris and hugs her* Yes!!! We're going to New Zealand!

Christina: All of us? The whole family?

Sean: All of us...we leave tonight.

Christina: Tonight?! I'll have to call my parents, cancel the newspaper, stop the mail.

Sean: Honey, I have someone doing that already, just get packed. This is going to be a wonderful journey.

[Edited on 2/5/2004 by CarolP]
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 03:15
*Orlando watched Craig and Maria playing around and smiled*

"You pair behave like me and Jasmine." *Then thinking to himself * "Speaking of, I better give her a call."

He finds a quiet corner and calls her and gets her answering machine and leaves a message:

"Its me babe.Just wanted to let you know I got here alright. Met some amazing people. Im missing you so much already, I wish you could be here with me now.Umm I'll call again later. Love ya ."

*He puts his phone away and Sean Bean approaches him*

As Sean went around the room, he spotted Orlando Bloom. "I haven't seen you before.. What have you played in?"

*Orlando shook Sean's hand*

"I havent really done that much yet. My biggest claim to fame so far would have to be Rentboy in the movie Wilde, back in '97. Ive been studying at Guildhall. I just graduated before I came here."
Tazz
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 07:22
*Noel shakes Ann's hand*

Noel: Hi Ann, it's a pleasure to meet you. I don't really know your father-in-law, in fact, we only just met.

Viggo: She tried to take me out with the restroom door. *laughs*

Noel: Hello Henry. Are you the one that talked your dad into reading his book? That is one of my favorite books, actually.

Viggo: *changing subject* Are you visiting New Zealand, Noel?

Noel: Yes, this is my first time. My sister is joining me there in a couple of days.

Viggo: Your sister? Not your husband?

Noel: Oh no, I'm not married. *pauses* I feel a bit like an intruder here. Excuse me, I really should get back to my seat. It was so nice meeting all of you. *She smiled and went back to her seat*
Narulothwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2004 08:06
*Andy Serkis takes a call from his agent.*
ANDY: Just a voice? But this is live-action, right? I see. So this will be a short job, then? A fortnight, maybe. Fine. sure, I'll do it. Sign me up. B'bye.

LORRAINE: What this time?

ANDY: Some cartoon character voice in -get this- Lord of the Rings! Shooting in New Zealand!

LOR: You get to do the sequel to my "elf guard" in the Hobbit! You don't have to go there to do the voice do you?

((OOC: http://www.queens-theatre.co.uk/archivethehobbit85.htm Look for Lorraine Ashbourne as Elf Guard & the Thrush!))

ANDY: No, WE have to go! Pack for down under, girl!
*They are interrupted by a cat being ill behind the furniture*
OOO! Hairballs! Where's the cat's med'cine? He's at it again!

*Lorraine goes for the drops while Andy tries to locate the cat. He drops to his hands, crawling around like a warped creature, calling the pet out.*

ANDY: Here, kitty, kitty, kitty! Here, puss-puss-puss! Come out, precious, and take your med'cine!
Image((OOC: FINALLY! I got a link to the pic! That's Lorraine Ashbourne, their daughter Ruby, Andy and little son Sonny with his drink. They all went to NZ, according to the article this came from... ))

[Edited on 9/5/2004 by Narulothwen]
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 03:32
*The plane lands and Sean and Christina hold on to their daughter's hands. she wriggles as she tries to run into the airport.*

Sean: *laughs* Settle down...I know it was a long flight but you don't want to get lost in a strange country!

Chris: You heard your father, now walk! Let's look for Mr. Jackson.

*Sean spots PJ standing off to the side, walks over and shakes his hand.*

Sean: This is my wife, Christina, and my daughter Alexandra.

*Alexandra hides shyly behind her mother, thumb in her mouth.*

PJ: Welcome to New Zealand! Someone will bring your luggage, I have a car out front. Much of the cast is here already.

Sean: I'm anxious to get started as well.

*The group gets into a waiting car and drives off.*

Chris: Oh, isn't it beautiful!

[Edited on 2/5/2004 by CarolP]
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2004 11:02
*Elijah sits watching his fiance talking to the cast. He turns to Dom.*

Elijah: Isn't it a bit wrong that SHE is doing the greeting? Shouldn't I be doing that since I will be working with you guys?

*Bean kisses Kay's hand.*

Kay: :blush: Thank you, Sean. I do not have any questions right now. I will be sure to write them down if I come up with any.

*Lorna walks over to Kay.*

Kay: Hello, Lorna. You having fun here? This is all so new to me. I have never made it out of America. I'm so happy to be here. Who is your dad playing?

*Kay spots the Astin family walk in.*

(ooc: Just to keep us all sane when you are talking about one of the Sean's put his last name instead of his first. It's better that way. Also, Carol my family is big on Astin so I want Kay and Astin to be old friends. Also me being from the same state as his wife I might be friends with his wife too.)

Kay: Sean, Chris, how are you guys? Hey Ali. Don't be afraid. Peter is a nice man. He won't hurt you. Sean, how is your family? Anna, John, Mac? I havn't talked to Mac in a long time. Warning there is another Sean here so it might get confusing.

*E gets up and goes to talk to Lorna.*

Elijah: So you are here with your father. Is he bringing a women with him later? I heard in the news he is getting a divorce. Is it your mom? Sorry for the personal questions.
Viggosgal
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 10:16
(ooc: Sean Bean will be played by Mel now. Galadriel112 wasn't abel to stay. So for now Mel will take over for him. Have fun Mel.)

Henry: Ya. I love the books. I told dad he had to read it! I'm so hooked on it. I read them as often as I can.

Ann: Well maybe we will see you around NZ. We are moving there for about 2 years. You do know Viggo is an actor? He was in Young Guns II. He shot Kiefer Sutherland's charecter at the end.

*Ann hits Viggo in the arm.*

Ann: Oh, Viggo my friend wanted me to give you that. She loves Kiefer. Actualy I hear she will be in NZ too. Not sure why. She said she couldn't say. Well enjoy your flight, Noel.

Henry: Yes enjoy the rest of the flight.
LadyCeleborn
Send Message
on: May 02, 2004 12:07
*Karl and Gina enter the lounge where the others are waiting. Spotting Craig Parker they head over towards him.*

Karl: Craig. Good to see ya again, mate. The last time I saw you was on the set of Zena and that was months ago. Didn't know you were going to be part of this. And hello...who is this lovely lady with you?

Gina: Hello, Craig. Its good to see you again. It has been a while. Anyone else here that we may know? Oh my, is that Sean Astin? Goodness, I want to meet him. I remember him from a terrific movie called "Toy Soldiers"...wow.

Karl:*laughing* Sure, we'll go introduce ourselves. Craig, have ya got a place to stay yet? Your more than welcome to come hang out at the ranch until you get situated. We've got plenty of room. Already mentioned to Peter that the lot of you can come bunk with us until more permanent housing can be found.

Gina:*eyeing the tall dark haired man* Of course, we have plenty of room. We're pretty secluded so we won't disturb the neighbors. Who is that young man over there? *points at Orlando* Very nice.

Karl: Hmmmm, not sure. Doesn't look familiar. Must be new to the scene.

Gina: If you gentlemen will excuse me, I'm going to meet Sean Astin. *kisses Karl's cheek and walks over to where the Astin's were* Excuse, Hi. I'm Gina Urban. My husband is going to be part of the movie. I just want to come meet you, Mr Astin. I've seen you in several movies and have enjoyed them immensely.

Karl:*keeping an eye on Gina* She'll work herself around this room till she knows everyone's name and their families and convince them all they have to come stay at the ranch. Peter won't have to worry wondering where everyone is...*chuckling*

CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 11:18
*Sean Astin and family meet and greet the group of actors and friends and family.*

Sean A: Kay, hello! We're tired from the trip, but excited about it all, aren't we Ali? *Alexandra yawns.*

Chris: *tries to stifle a yawn as well.* That's contagious, sweetie. *hugs her daughter*

Sean A: Nice to meet you, Gina. Thank you, I'm glad that you've enjoyed my work. *to Chris* Why don't you and Ali rest on the couch over there while I get you a drink. I'd like to make the rounds and meet everyone.

Chris: That would be fine honey. I'll get around to meeting everyone eventually. I have a feeling they'll all be like family before this is done.
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 02:02
* Craig and Maria had gotten up from their chairs to go around and greet peoiple, as the lounge was starting to fill up fast with new arrivals. *

Sean turned to Craig and shook his hand. "Ah, Craig Parker! And you were in Xena, right? Good show. Nice women."

Craig: (grinns back) "It's great to meet you, Sean. Yeah, Xena's a good show, but hardly anything compared to some of the neat stuff you've worked on. But I agree, the women do make a nice plus." :naughty:

Sean (Bean) laughed. "These are my daughters, Lorna and Molly. My girlfriend will be arriving sometime soon."

Craig: (nods and smiles at the girls) A pleasure to know you, ladies. (slides an arm around Maria's shoulder) This here is Maria, my fiance.

Maria: (smiles) It's very nice meeting all of you. :wave:

*Karl and Gina enter the lounge where the others are waiting. Spotting Craig Parker they head over towards him.*

Karl: Craig. Good to see ya again, mate. The last time I saw you was on the set of Zena and that was months ago. Didn't know you were going to be part of this. And hello...who is this lovely lady with you?

Craig: Karl! What a coincidence! I had no idea they were are able to snag you into this either! (chuckles as they shake hands heartily) It's been quite a while, mate. Remember the gorgeous girl I told you I was dating the last time we met? (gestures at the woman at his arm) Here she is. (grins rather smugly) :naughty: My fiance, Maria Alvarez. (turns to Maria) Honey, this is...

Maria: ...Karl Urban. (smiles and shakes the actor's hand) Of course I know who he is, Craig. (laughs) I understand you think two years is just a short time to be living in Zealand, but remember I AM a film student. How could I not know this man?

Craig: (smirks and shakes his head) Oh gee, sorry I forgot. (to Karl) Feisty little thing, isn't she? :rolleyes: (turns to Gina) Good morning, Mrs. Urban! My, my, you're looking even more beautiful than ever!

Gina: Hello, Craig. Its good to see you again. It has been a while. Anyone else here that we may know? Oh my, is that Sean Astin? Goodness, I want to meet him. I remember him from a terrific movie called "Toy Soldiers"...wow.

Karl:*laughing* Sure, we'll go introduce ourselves. Craig, have ya got a place to stay yet? Your more than welcome to come hang out at the ranch until you get situated.

Craig: Well, actually, (glances at Maria) we have to confirm with Peter about moving to Wellington. Maria still has school back in Auckland, so as much as possible I don't intend to really set up house down here. I'll probably just shuttle back and forth for the takes, if that's possible. (wraps an arm around Maria's waist) If we're hoping to tie the knot soon, it won't do us good if we spend too much time apart. :heart:

Maria: We still would need a place to stay for this weekend, though.

Craig: But we wouldn't want to impose on you, really. I mean, we certainly won't feel good about taking up your house space.

Karl: We've got plenty of room. Already mentioned to Peter that the lot of you can come bunk with us until more permanent housing can be found.

Gina:*eyeing the tall dark haired man* Of course, we have plenty of room. We're pretty secluded so we won't disturb the neighbors. Who is that young man over there? *points at Orlando* Very nice.

Maria: (elbows Craig) Told ya! :love:

Karl:*keeping an eye on Gina* She'll work herself around this room till she knows everyone's name and their families and convince them all they have to come stay at the ranch. Peter won't have to worry wondering where everyone is...*chuckling*

Maria: (smiles) Actually, I think it's a lovely idea that you all go and live together under one roof for at least some short period of time. It would help you get closer to each other as quickly as possible. I have a feeling some of these Americans and Brits will need a bit of our guidance when it comes to getting around the city.

Craig: Our guidance? (raises his eyebrow) Babe, are you trying to say you want to stay down here with the rest of them?

Maria: Uh, what? Oh! :blush: Ah well, no. I was just thinking how nice it would be if we could. But we can't right? 'Cause I have school. Darn it. Maybe I could just take some time off for a little bit so we could stay. :nono: But there's so much that needs to be done for class, so I don't think I can...

Craig: Hoo-boy. :rolleyes: Here we go, she's going to knock herself out trying to make up her mind again on what she wants to do. So undecisive!

* Maria glares at him. *

Craig: (quickly) Which is what I love most about her, of course! :hug:

[Edited on 17/5/2004 by CityofAngel]
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2004 10:34
Bean: Orli, I hope you film more. I'm sure you are a great actor. I can't wait to work with you. Kay, I will be here waiting for your questions.

Lorna: My dad is playing Boromir. He is in the Fellowship. Elijah, it's ok. No my mom was his second wife. This is wife number 3. His girl friend, Angie, should be coming soon.

Kay: Angie? Sean, Chris, go take a nap on the couch over there. Have you got a place to stay yet? Me and Elijah have a place so if you want to crash with us. I think Karl and his wife are looking for room mates.

*Bean shakes Maria's hand and kisses it. Lorna and Molly then shakes her hand.*

Bean: Sorry, Craig, but I feel every lady should have her hand kissed.

*Sean's mobile goes off.*

Bean: Excuse me. Yes? What do mean? Now? By themselves? I know she is old enough. Can't you come to get them? Ok Are you paying for it? I'll tell them.

*He hangs up and looks at his daughters.*

Bean: Lorna, Molly, that was your mother. She wants you guys home. She has tickets waiting for you at the airport. She heard Angie was coming and wants you away from her.

*Molly and Lorna hug their father and head back to the airport. As they walk out a strange women walks in.*

Angie: Hello, I'm here to see Sean Bean.

Lorna: Let her in. She is my future step mom number 2.

*Angie hugs Lorna and runs in to Sean.*

Bean: There is that foxy lady I was talking about!!!

*Kay looks at Angie and talks to herself.*

Kay: Angie? I swear I know her. But where from?

Bean: Did you e-mail everyone and told them you would be away?

Angie: Ya I e-mailed Robert and Kay. Told them I was going backpacking.

Bean: Good girl.

*Bean grabs her and kisses her.*

Kay: ANGIE!!!

Angie: Yes?

Kay: It's me Kay. I guess you didn't get my e-mail saying I was moving.

Angie: I saw it. So you were moving to NZ? What are you doing here?

Kay: I'm here with my Fiance. You might know him as Elijah Wood!

Angie: So you weren't lying?

Kay: Nope, neither were you. Well well. We have many secrets now on Robert.

Angie: I guess so.

Bean: Wait. Kay, you're Robert's friend Kay?

Kay: Ya. I kept telling Robert I knew Elijah. He believed me but when I tried to get away he wouldn't buy my story. Here's to 2 years away from him!!!

Bean: We ahve talked already then. Already got many questions out of the way.

Kay: I guess we have!

Angie: He told me you said you will keep in contact.

Kay: I lied!!!

*The girls talk more about Robert and stuff.*
LadyCeleborn
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 03:41
Karl:*smiling as Gina walks over* Hey, love. Who did you meet?

Gina: That was Sean Astin and his family. Elijah Wood is going to play Frodo. He's absolutely perfect for it. Sean Bean is here as well. Not sure what part he has but I remember him from a movie with Harrison Ford, it was great.

Karl: Good. By the way, this is Maria. She is Craig's fiance.

Gina:*shaking Maria's hand* Hello. I'll have to fill you in on some of the fiasco's these two have gotten themselves into in the past on the Zena set...

Karl: I've invited them to come stay out at the ranch with us. We've got the room. Plenty of open spaces. And we've got the pool.

Gina:*taking Karl's hand* Oh thats great. Please do consider it. Like Karl said, we do have the room. You'll have plenty of privacy and there is the pool. And if you ride your more than welcome to saddle one of the horses and roam about. I usually ride with Karl first thing in the morning before leaving for work.

Karl: Gina teaches school in Wellington. She's got a class of 7 year old holy terrors....:evil:

Gina:*elbowing Karl* Don't believe a word he says. Those kids adore him and he likes them as well. We've had them out to the ranch and on horses lots of times.

Karl:*chuckling* True. Well, wonder who else has to arrive? Has anyone found who is taking the part of "Aragorn"? I don't think anyone has mentioned him yet.
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2004 06:54
Kay: Karl, I have heard rumors of who is playing Aragorn. I've heard either Stuart Townsend or Viggo Mortensen. Viggo isn't too big but he was in Young Guns II, and Witness.

Elijah: Karl, My fiance is a walknig movie bio. If he acts she knows him.

Kay: I'm not THAT bad!!!! I have no idea about Karl's, or Craig's.

Elijah: Just ignor her.

Kay: I heard Viggo has a son a bit younger then me. Also I heard if he got casted he would bring his son!!!! Stuart well I no nothing about him!!!!! I have heard bad things about him.
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 07, 2004 11:00
Karl: Good. By the way, this is Maria. She is Craig's fiancé.

Gina:*shaking Maria's hand* Hello. I'll have to fill you in on some of the fiasco's these two have gotten themselves into in the past on the Zena set...

Maria: (smiles) Hi, Gina. Oh, it would be great if you could tell me more about Craig’s adventures on Zena. He dodges the topic whenever I try to bring it up. (raises an eyebrow at Craig) I have a feeling it’s got something to do with all the half-naked women walking around the set 27/7.

Craig: (throws her an innocent look) I have no idea what you’re trying to say, baby. :angel:

Karl: I've invited them to come stay out at the ranch with us. We've got the room. Plenty of open spaces. And we've got the pool.

Gina:*taking Karl's hand* Oh that’s great. Please do consider it. Like Karl said, we do have the room. You'll have plenty of privacy and there is the pool. And if you ride your more than welcome to saddle one of the horses and roam about. I usually ride with Karl first thing in the morning before leaving for work.

Craig: That actually sounds terrific. I haven’t been on a saddle in quite a while. A private pool would be great too. (grins and looks at Maria) It’s been too long since I last saw this girl in a bikini. :evil:

Maria: (gasps) Craig! (punches him on the arm) You’re such a perve! :blush:

Craig: (laughs and shields himself from her fists) I don’t see why you have to act so offended. You’re the only girl I make comments like that about. :naughty: Besides, I always thought you liked it when I talked dirty.

Maria: Oh, good Lord. :rolleyes: Just ignore him, please! (sighs and turns to Gina with a smile) So where exactly do you work? What is it that you do?

Karl: Gina teaches school in Wellington. She's got a class of 7 year old holy terrors....

Gina:*elbowing Karl* Don't believe a word he says. Those kids adore him and he likes them as well. We've had them out to the ranch and on horses lots of times.

Karl:*chuckling* True. Well, wonder who else has to arrive? Has anyone found who is taking the part of "Aragorn"? I don't think anyone has mentioned him yet.

Craig: (shrugs) You got me. I probably knew the least details among all of us here. He must be really something else though, if he’s going play the big leading man role.

* Elijah and Kay arrive to join in the conversation. Craig notices that Maria’s mind has drifted off to elsewhere and he catches her attention with a kiss on the cheek. *

Craig: Hey, you okay? :hug: What’s the matter now? Am I losing you again here?

Maria: (smiles back) No, I’m all right. *sighs* I’m just starting to get so envious, Craig. These are such great people you’ll be working with, and I’m sure you’re going to have a fantastic time. I wish I could be there with you. I’m going to miss you so much.

Craig: Hey, there’s no need for that kind of talk. I’m going to make sure I’m not gone long enough for you to miss me too much.

Maria: Sweetheart, please. Let’s try to be realistic here. As it’s turning out, everything involved in making this movie is going to be huge. No matter how small your part is, they’ll need you to stay on the set for sure. Your filming stints can reach up to one month at a time, maybe two or three even. You won’t be able to come home as often as you think.

* Her eyes begin to well up at the thought of being parted from her fiancé for so long. Sensing this, Craig embraces her. *

Craig: (firmly) Maria, you know I’ll never agree to taking on this project if it’s going to end up getting in between the two of us. :nono: Nothing could ever be worth that.

Maria: (eyes widen) Oh Craig, I could never allow you to give up something like this because of me! I’d just hate myself! Backing out is not an option, no matter what happens. You HAVE to take the job.

Craig:: Well, we’ll just have to see about that. Let’s wait until we get to talk to Peter and clear up a few things, all right? et: Please Ria. I don’t want you to worry yourself over this. Not yet. Just trust that, no matter what happens, you’ll always be first priority to me.

Maria: (smiles) Thanks, sweetie. :hug: I love you so much.

Craig: I love you too. :love:

OOC - If I’m getting a tad mushy here, it’s ‘cause I’m bored! *LOL* Sorry!

[Edited on 7/5/2004 by CityofAngel]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email