Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Hogwarts School of Wizardry (Free 2 join.)
on: July 04, 2004 12:09
*Kay looked at Cedric's hand on hers. Her heart was flying. She was having trouble breathing. He was touching her without her making the first move. She wanted to ask him out but couldn't. She couldn't talk. She wanted to tell him what she was feeling but nothing came out. She looked over at Percy and Wood talking. She figured she would ask Percy for help.*

Kay: Cedric, will you excuse me. I must see Percy. I need to ask him a few things. Please don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I think. Harry and I will move on.

*She smiles and runs over to Percy.*

Kay: Sorry, Wood but I REALLY need my brother right now! Percy, help!

Percy: What is it?

Kay: I'm thinking about asking Cedric out but I'm too scared.

Oliver: Cedric's a great guy. Why are you scared?

Kay: Because I'm afraid he'll say no.

Percy: But he might say yes. Go ask him. If he says no come back to me and I'll help you out.

Kay: Thanks, Perce. I don't know what I would have made it through today if it weren't for you.

*She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. She ran but then walked back over to Cedric. She didn't want to look desperate.*

Kay: Cedric, I have a question for you.

*She took a deep breath and looked into his eyes.*

Kay: Cedric, would you be more then my team captain or just friend? Would be be my boyfriend?

*She sighed heavy. She finally got it out. She sat waiting for his answer. She couldn't believe she had asked. She looked down the table for Elena for support. She even looked at the Gryffindor table. Elena was no where to be seen.*

Ron: What is my twin up to?

Hermione: Well it looks like she had to talk to Percy and now she is talking to Cedric. Maybe Percy knows something.

Harry: Percy! What did Kay want?

*Percy moved down to them.*

Percy: She wanted me and Wood's opinion on how great Cedric was. She wants to ask him out. She is probably doing that right now.

Harry: Really?

Percy: Ya. *sadly for Harry*

*Percy went back to Wood. Harry just kept looking at her. George did not even notice anything going on. He kept his eyes on Pansy and made sure she didn't go near Natalie.*

George: Fred, do you think it would be ok if I go over to Ravenclaw's table? I think Natalie needs me right now.

Fred: I'll join you. It's Kim's birthday. I'm giving her my scarf and this Lupe plushie I asked mum for.

*Fred and George went over to Ravenclaw and sat by there girls.*

George: Has Pansy bothered you anymore today? I'll be here with you for the rest of the day. See won't come near you.

*He put his arm around her as they watch Kim blow out her candles.*

Fred: Happy birthday, Kim. I got you something.

*He had wrapped his scarf and plushie in some paper he "found" in a Snape's office. He handed it to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.*

Fred: I hope you like them.

*George leaned over to Fred.*

George: Fred, I now know how Harry felt when Kay was put into Huffelpuff.

Fred: Me too!

*They both looked over at Kay. Seeing her happy with Cedric made them much happier but sad for Harry.*

(ooc: Everyone respond like normal. I'm moving everyone to class.)

*Cedric walked Kay to her next class with the new teacher.*

Kay: Hello, Prof. O' Connell.

*Kay saw Elena had made it to this class.*

Kay: Elena, can I sit with you?

*Kay sat next to her.*

Kay: Where were you during lunch? I saw Malfoy so I know he didn't kidnap you. Was it your father? Percy said something about seeing him. You are still a badger right?

*Ron came in with Hermione and Harry. Following them was Draco. Kay saw Draco was giving her a dirty look for sitting next to his sister.*

Kay: Elena, I will protect you from Draco for Oliver. He can't hurt you in class.

*Ron and Harry sat behind Elena and Kay. Draco sat in front of her forcing Hermione to sit by him.*

Kay: Sorry, Hermione.

Hermione: It's ok. I promise not to kill him in front of the new teacher.

*Hermione slid her chair to the end of the table.*

Harry: Prof. O' Connell, how have you liked the school so far? any students give you trouble?

*The kids got ready for their class.*
Bronwynn
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 02:10
Harry: Prof. O' Connell, how have you liked the school so far? any students give you trouble?

Joan It's very interesting Harry, thank you. And no, no one has given me trouble yet.

She noticed Draco scowelling at her.

Joan Is there a problem Malfoy?

Draco No Professor. *chuckles* It's just that some of us find it odd that we have a muggle teacher.

Joan And what do you think Malfoy?

Draco Personally I think it's wrong. If my father knew I'm sure he would find a way to fix it.

Joan That may be, but till then we're all entitled to our opinions.

She moved away from his table and went to the front of the class.

Joan Before we begin let me tell you a bit about myself, take away a bit of the mistery. I was born and raised in America, Colorado to be exact, untill I was 14. Then my parents sent me here to the UK to finish school. Right out of Uni I worked for the British Museum and have orginized and led several digs all around the world. And with those digs I have accumulated some of the rarest artifacts in History. Many of which you see around the room, including my pride and joy. *steps to the stand with the Book of the Dead.* This is The Book of the Dead one of the most powerful books of Ancient Egypt. And that is where we will begin our lesson for the next few weeks, Egypt. But before we begin do any of you have a question for me?
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 03:38
*Kay sat next to her.*

Kay: Where were you during lunch? I saw Malfoy so I know he didn't kidnap you. Was it your father? Percy said something about seeing him. You are still a badger right?

*Ron came in with Hermione and Harry. Following them was Draco. Kay saw Draco was giving her a dirty look for sitting next to his sister.*

Kay: Elena, I will protect you from Draco for Oliver. He can't hurt you in class.

Elena*the class had begun so Elena wrote a note to Kay and quickly passed it to her in the seat next to her* it read: I was in Dumbeldore's office with Lucius, professor Snape and Professor Sprout. He wanted me to be switched to Slytherian. Dumbeldore of course refused. I'm still a Badger, have no worries. but whats worse is that Lucius forbade me to see Oliver again, and he insisted that Dumbeldore enforce his wishes. plus he want's to marry me off when I turn twenty to Marcus Flint. I can't believe it an arranged marriage. Thanks for sticking up for me Kay, your a great friend; but I can handle Draco.

*Elena wanted to smack Draco, for the way he acted around her friends and around the new professor. she was captivated by the decor of the room and what professor O'Connall was saying*
But before we begin do any of you have a question for me?

Elena *raised her hand.* Thats very interesting, I love ancient Egypt. What places in Egypt have you been to? like Alexandria, or Armarna...have you seen the temple of Isis at Philiae?

(ooc: just realixed its late and I gotta finish my homework so I might have made some spelling mistakes LOL
Bronwynn
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 07:12
(Melilot if you want anything changedlet me kow. I'll try to stick to he characters.)

Thats very interesting, I love ancient Egypt. What places in Egypt have you been to? like Alexandria, or Armarna...have you seen the temple of Isis at Philiae?

[bJoan[/b] Someone here knows their history. Let's see where have I been to in Egypt? I have been to Alexandria, and the temple of Isis but also Karnak, Thebes, Giza, Maadi, Amun-Re, the Temple of Amenhotep III, and Abu Simbel and that just names a few. While I worked for the British Museum I was sent all over Egypt being in a new place every week. Granted some of them I got to see more then once because of my studies at Uni but still it was not as long as I wanted. Well let's get started. Can anyone besides Miss Elena tell me something they know about Egypt?

Draco There's lots of sand.

Joan *without a change in epression* And can you say why Mr. Malfoy?

Draco It's a desert.

Joan Well aparently there's something in that cocky head of your's now isn't there. He's right it's a desert which is why it is so facsinating to historians. Such a thriving culture in such a desolate area.

Ron raised his hand.

Joan Yes Mr. Weasley.

Ron My family has been to Egypt. We went to the pyramids primarily.

Joan And that is a great opener to our lesson. The Pyramids at Giza were built in 2560 B.C. by the Pharaoh Khufu. Now can anyone tell me why?

Hermione Many people believe that they are tombs to the Pharaohs.

Joan That is one belief Miss Granger yes, but that is not the only hypothesis. There have been pyramids found that have no buried person inside and therefore they are not tombs. Most historians believe that they were built by Pharaohs to commemorate their reign. Many were built in honor of the Gods. Open to page 12 in your texts. This will give you a brief introduction to the Gods and Goddesses of Egypt. Read this while I go check on another matter.

She left the front of the class and headed for the door. During her lecture she had seen Dumbledore in the doorway and he wanted to speak with her. Little did she know that he had a visitor with him.

(I want there to be problems for Joan to start out with. I figured getting Lucious Malfoy on her case would be a good start. I'm hoping someone can take this over as I don't think I would do the character justice. You can write for Joan too.)
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 08:05
(Your post was great! Use any of us if need by at anytime. I actualy was in a class about Egypt about 3-4 years ago. Lots of it is coming back to me.)

Kay: Prof. is it true Egyptian's worshiped cats? That's what they told us when we were there. I even brought home a bottle of that desert sand Draco mentioned.

*She looked back at Ron as did Hermione.*

Harry: I heard some tombs are empty cause they were robbed.

*Kay read the note from Elena and wrote back on a different paper. She wrote:* He better back off! You and Oliver are meant to be! FLINT?! GROSS!!!! I feel sorry for you. I hope you win this battle before you become Mrs. Marcus Flint. Oh guess what? I think Draco looks hot right now. Becasue I can't see his face. He's also nice... when his mouth is closed. Girl, never forget about the fighting Weasley's if you ever need us. Oh Cedric and I are dating!!!!! I asked him and he said yes!!! This is going to be the best year ever!!!! Unless Harry get's jelous. I better pay attention now. *HUGS*

(ooc: City I'll just assume Cedric said yes. If not I'll change it.)

*Kay passed the note over. She put away the one Elena gave her. With an other paper she wrote:* Draco, talk your father off of Elena's back, you pain in the butt!!! I swear if I could I would zap you into a tiny flea and squish you! Stay away form Elena or else!!! Have you ever heard of redheads with bad tempers? Well being number 7 of 8 mine is worse having 6 older brothers puts me on edge. Especialy about boys!!! Drop dead Malfoy!!!

*She crumpled up the paper and through it at Malfoy's head. It hit him perfectly smack on. He bent down and picked it up. He read it and turned around giving her a nasty look.*

Draco: Miss O'Connell, Kay just wrote me a nasty note then through it at my head!

Kay: *whispering to no one inperticular.* This is the second class I get busted in. I'm part two of Fred and George. Or so everyone will call me.

*Ron could hear her. He leaned foward and put his arm on her shoulder.*

Kay: It's only the first day. Also Joan likes you and knows you arn't all bad. Just try and be more lieke Percy. I know you hate hearing that but try. Good luck in hall number two.

*After reading the note for herself Joan walked one desk back and went over to Kay.*

Joan: Meet me outside.

(You can say what you want. Even copy some from Snape's lecture.)

*Kay sat on the floor in this hall way. She sat there and wanted to cry. She couldn't stand getting in trouble. She always wanted to be herself so she tried not to be like Fred and George. After talking with Snape she more then ever wanted to be a better student. After this class she wouldn't do anything but make school notes and pay attention. As she was there she saw Cedric. After lunch was study hall for him.*

Cedric: Kay? What are you doing out here? What happened?

Kay: Cedric, I did something bad!

Cedric: What?

Kay: I wrote a nasty note to Draco and he showed it to the teacher. She sent me out here.

Cedroic: I have to go here comes Dumbledor and Mr. Malfoy. I love you, Kay. I'll see you in the common room.

Kay: Love ya, too. Run!

Dumbledor: Ms. Weasley, what are you doing out here?

Kay: Prof. O' Connell sent me out here for writing a note.

*Joan came out to speak with them.*

Joan: I sent her out here cause she wote a nasty note to Draco.

*Joan looked at who was with Dumbledor.*

Lucious: Let me see it.

*As he read it Kay wanted to run to Cedric and hide behind him. Lucious became angry at reading this note.*

Lucious: Dumbledor, I want this girl removed from any class she has with my son! I want her with a new schedual right now!

Dumbledor: I'll see to it.

*Kay jumps up.*

Kay: No!!!! Every class I have with Draco I have with Ron, Hermione and Harry! Please don't!!!

Dumbledor: I'm sorry but I can't fight with Mr. Malfoy on this subject. This note was very rude.

Kay: Can't you just move Malfoy?

Dumbledor: I'll go over both scheduals and see which would be better.

Lucious: it would be better for her if she is away from her friends. Though those kids are just as bad as she is. Even Ron her twin. Even her little boyfriend Harry Potter hates my son.

Kay: Thank you, Dumbledor. Malfoy would be better off getting moved then me! Harry's not my boyfriend!

*She stepped back after scremaing at Lucious.*

(You can take it from there. Send me in or lecture me, up to you. Maybe class away from Harry will be good but not away from Ron or Hermione. One of you cna figure it out later. Maybe the next day geting a new schedual for me or Draco.)
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 03:32
OOC - Whoa, you guys! Major response overload here! But great jobs with the posts, everyone! Esp. Princess!

Kay: Cedric, would you be more then my team captain or just friend? Would you be my boyfriend?

*Cedric looked surprised for a moment, not quite expecting this to come so suddenly from her, but when he recovered he smiled. He took her hand and leaned his head closer.*

Cedric: Would this be a good enough answer?

*He gently tilted her chin upward and kissed her.*

Cedric: Look, Kay. I don’t want you to get the wrong idea here. I do like you. A lot. And yes, I would like to have you as my girlfriend, but I also want to keep Harry as my friend. Good amity with my fellow Quidditch players is very important to me. I just want you to know that, though I’d always been attracted to you, the last thing I ever wanted was to come between you and Harry. don’t want it come out that I;ve stolen you from Harry or anything.

((OOC – We could just pretend they settled this matter, and then Cedric brought Kay to Ms. O’Connell’s class, like in Mel’s post. ))

George: Has Pansy bothered you anymore today? I'll be here with you for the rest of the day. She won't come near you.

*Natalie looks up and smiles at him, though weakly.*

Natalie: Thanks, George. I do feel much safer when you’re around.

*She scoots over closer to him and leans her head on his shoulder.*

Natalie: I wish you could stay with me all the time, but I know that’s impossible, since we’re not even in the same year or house. I guess I’m just going to have to start learning to take care of myself. (sighs) I’m so sorry you have to have girlfriend who’s such a helpless wimp.

*Lucius Malfoy glares coldly at Kay for a long moment before turning back to Dumbledore.*

Lucius: Well, Headmaster, I suppose I will just have to trust you to make the right decision regarding my son’s schedule. I suppose anything will be fitting, so long as Draco would not be forced to associate with this (nods in Kay’s direction) sort of riff-raff any longer!

*Dumbledore nods serenely, but does not smile.*

Dumbledore: All right, I shall see what I can do then, Lucius. (to Kay) Ms. Weasley, I suppose you can go back into the classroom now. Professor O’Connell can just discuss a suitable punishment for you later.

((OOC – See note at the end of this post. ))

*When Kay goes into the classroom, Mr. Malfoy turns back to Dumbledore.*

Lucius: Well, moving on... where is this new and controversial Muggle teacher I have been hearing so much about?

Dumbledore: She’s right here. Luciius, I would like for you to meet Professor Joan O’Connell. Ms. O’ Connell, this is Mr. Lucius Malfoy, Draco’s father.

*Joan steps forward. There is a long moment of silence as Lucius stares coldly at her through haughtily raised eyebrows. The woman stares back at him directly and fearlessly in the eye. Lucius finally turns his head away from her with his nose in the air.*

Lucius: Really, now Dumbledore. It is bad enough that the number of Muggle students are increasing every year. But now you are letting in Muggle teachers into the faculty? Honestly, what is this school coming to? As a member of the school board, I really must insist that we look further into this. We might have to send an official observer to oversee her classes and make sure her Muggle knowledge is up to par with wizarding standards. (smirks) I shall meet with the other governors to discuss this matter. You shall hear from me again in a few days time. As of now, I trust that will attend to my requests regarding my two children. Draco shall inform me of any progress that takes place. Good day to you, Headmaster.

*Lucius ignores Joan completely and leaves them with a swish of his long robes.*

*Oliver was seated in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom waiting for Professor Blaine to arrive. He was talking to Percy about his worries for Elena. Suddenly, he hears a snickering from the chairs behind them. He turns in his seat to glare at Marcus Flint and his cronies.*

Oliver: What are you snakes hissing about now?

Flirt: Oh, poor pathetic Wood is clueless about what's going on with his little girlfriend, is he? (smirks and shakes his head) And you have the nerve to call yourself her boyfriend!

*Wood leaps to his feet, his fists clenched. Percy grabs his hand to keep him from lunging at Flint.*

Oliver: (snarls) What are you talking about? What do you know about it?

Flint: More than you do, I'm sure. You see Wood, unlike your father, my Dad is a good mates with Elena's dad, Lucious Malfoy. Now, it's always been tradition in the respectable pureblood families to have arranged marriages. If Mr. Malfoy were to choose a future husband to wed his daughter to, whom to you think he would prefer? You? Or ME?

*Oliver's jaw drops open when the meaning of these words sink in. A look of panic and disbelief comes to his face.*

Oliver: I don't believe it! You're making this up!

Flint: Do you want to see the letter my father just owled me? I'm sure Elena herself knows about this by now. (grins) Your girl’s going to be mine soon enough, and I gotta tell you, I can’t wait. I’ve already got a few things in mind that I’d like to do with her. Tough luck, you sorry jerk! I guess that's just what you get for having a stupid blood traitor for a father!

*With an enraged growl, Oliver suddenly dives at Flint, knocking them both to the floor. He throws a hard punch on the Slytherin boy's nose. Flint yelps with pain as blood starts to stream down his nostrils, and Oliver continues pounding him.*

Blaine: What on earth is going on here! Stop that immediately, you two!

*He whips out his wand and points it at the two boys. An invisible force pulls them apart and drags them back up on their feet. Oliver is breathing hard with fury, and Flint is practically whimpering, clutching his bleeding nose. Blaine glares at the two of them.*

Blaine: Mr. Flint, go to the hospital wing and get that nose fixed up. I'll speak to you later. Mr. Wood, a word outside, please. NOW.

* The boys follow the orders immediately without question Percy jumps to his feet to defend his friend. *

Percy: It’s not Oliver’s fault, Professor! Flint was saying all sorts of horrible things about his girlfriend and even his father!

Blaine: Yes, thank you for the input, Mr. Weasley. It’s been noted. Come on, Mr. Wood.

*Oliver follows Blaine out of the classroom, his gaze sullen. When they were alone, Blaine frowns at him.*

Blaine: Oliver, I don’t doubt that whatever Marcus told you and taunted you with must have been bad. But that still does not give you an excuse to do him any physical harm. Beating up people who anger you is never the way to go. You are very lucky it was in my class that you lost your temper. Had this happened in Potions, Professor Snape would not have hesitated to grab the chance to suspend you from playing Quidditch. Now, all I’m going to give you now is a week’s detention, just make sure it doesn’t happen again, understand?

Oliver: (mumbles) Yes, sir.

Blaine: Good. (nods) I’ll see you tonight at my office then. Seven pm sharp.

OOC – I was thinking Kay and any other students who want to get into trouble can be sent to detention with Oliver under Professor Blaine. Blaine, being a “cool” kind of teacher, will actually think of something fun for them to do! :disco:

[Edited on 5/7/2004 by CityofAngel]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 05:50
*The Ravenclaw team had prepared a little celebration for Kim. Roger set down a large cake with fifteen candles in front of the birthday girl.*

Roger: Go on and make a wish, Kim! (laughs) You could try asking for a winning season for us this year!

Kim: (laughs) But that would just be a waste of a wish!

*Fred came over and put his arm around her as he watched Kim blow out her candles.*

Fred: Happy birthday, Kim. I got you something.

*He handed it to her the package that was poorly wrapped and gave her a kiss on the cheek.*

Fred: I hope you like them.

*Kim laughed when she opened it up to find the scarf and the plushy.*

Kim: They're wonderful Fred!

*Kim put her arms around him and kissed him lightly on the lips. But she let go because the Ravenclaws started awing. Kim blushed and kissed Fred again on the cheek.*

Kim: (whispers) Thank-you!

*~*~*~*~*

*Kim wandered the halls for a little while since she had a free period. The castle seemed quieter for some reason, but it must have just been Kim.

Maybe I'll go see how Ms. O'Connell teaches. Kim walked up a few flights of stairs and down a blank hall to find History of Magic classroom.

As she rounded the corner she noticed Dumbledore, and Lucius Malfoy standing outside the doorway talking with Kay and O'Connell. She hurried back around the corner and listened.*

Dumbledore: Ms. Weasley, what are you doing out here?

Kay: Professor O' Connell sent me out here for writing a note.

O'Connell: I sent her out here cause she wrote a nasty note to Draco.

Lucius: Let me see it. Dumbledore, I want this girl removed from any class she has with my son! I want her with a new schedule right now!

Dumbledore: I'll see to it.

Kay: No!!!! Every class I have with Draco I have with Ron, Hermione and Harry! Please don't!!!

Dumbledore: I'm sorry but I can't fight with Mr. Malfoy on this subject. This note was very rude.

Kay: Can't you just move Malfoy?

Dumbledore: I'll go over both schedules and see which would be better.

*Kim didn't stick around to hear the end because she didn't want to get caught eavesdropping. She decided to head by the lake and see if she could spot the creature. She sat down on the hill and stared as the sun reflected off the lakes surface.*
Bronwynn
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 08:16
(Dang I have a lot to catch up on.)

Kay: Prof. is it true Egyptian's worshiped cats? That's what they told us when we were there. I even brought home a bottle of that desert sand Draco mentioned.

*She looked back at Ron as did Hermione.*

Joan Yes Miss. Weasley it is true that the Egyptians worshipped cats. They were believed to be the guardians of the underworld and kin to the Gods. Many images of Gods have some cat feature to them. The most obvious is Hathor who was described as having a at face and claw like hands.

Harry: I heard some tombs are empty cause they were robbed.

Joan That is true Harry, and those tombs that were found which had been robbed showed evidence of that. The entrances were not sealed tightly as Egyptian tombs were and bits and peices were left behind in the theives hurried attemped to get away. However in some of the more ancient pyramids, the step pyramids for instance, there is no sign of robbery and no entrance in some. These are the ones that lead Historians to believe that the pyramids were not orriganally intended to be tombs. On a dig in Giza about three months ago, my team and I discovered a pyramid from the New Kingdom that had no entrance and when we went inside had only one chamber with no way out. Any pyramid built with the idea of a tomb in mind has some way out, a spirit passage as it was called. This was the way that the spirit would leave and enter the afterlife.

Draco: Miss O'Connell, Kay just wrote me a nasty note then through it at my head!

*After reading the note for herself Joan walked one desk back and went over to Kay.*

Joan: Meet me outside.

(I'm going to skip the big discussion as it can be read elsewhere.)

Dumbledore: All right, I shall see what I can do then, Lucius. (to Kay) Ms. Weasley, I suppose you can go back into the classroom now. Professor O’Connell can just discuss a suitable punishment for you later.

Joan stops Kay before she get's into the class.

Joan *whispering* Kay go and take your seat, when I get back in I will move Malfoy, OK. What you wrote was not very nice but I don't think that rearranging your schedule is completely rediculous.

*When Kay goes into the classroom, Mr. Malfoy turns back to Dumbledore.*

Lucius: Well, moving on... where is this new and controversial Muggle teacher I have been hearing so much about?

Dumbledore: She’s right here. Luciius, I would like for you to meet Professor Joan O’Connell. Ms. O’ Connell, this is Mr. Lucius Malfoy, Draco’s father.

*Joan steps forward. There is a long moment of silence as Lucius stares coldly at her through haughtily raised eyebrows. The woman stares back at him directly and fearlessly in the eye. Lucius finally turns his head away from her with his nose in the air.*

Lucius: Really, now Dumbledore. It is bad enough that the number of Muggle students are increasing every year. But now you are letting in Muggle teachers into the faculty? Honestly, what is this school coming to? As a member of the school board, I really must insist that we look further into this. We might have to send an official observer to oversee her classes and make sure her Muggle knowledge is up to par with wizarding standards. (smirks) I shall meet with the other governors to discuss this matter. You shall hear from me again in a few days time. As of now, I trust that will attend to my requests regarding my two children. Draco shall inform me of any progress that takes place. Good day to you, Headmaster.

*Lucius ignores Joan completely and leaves them with a swish of his long robes.*

Joan wrinkles her nose at Lucius as he walks away. Dumbledore turns back to her.

Dumbledore I am sure everything will be fine Professor.

Joan I don't doubt it, sir. I am sure that you will do whatever it takes to ensure a perfect outcome. But sir I must protest in changing Miss. Weasley's schedule. This incident is really not enough to completely rearrange her school day.

Dumbledore Miss. O' Connell this isn't Kay's first diciplining today. She has had trouble in her other classes as well.

Joan From my understanding Headmaster, it was Mr. Malfoy who started it all. Both he and his father have turned her life upside down. Now granted I have no idea how but she is apparently under a lot of stress. I would recomend having the two seperated, still in the same classes, but seperated untill all of this get's worked out.

[Edited on 6/7/2004 by Bronwynn]

[Edited on 6/7/2004 by Bronwynn]
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 11:56
(ooc: geez, I gotta catch up on a lot Oh Egypt I have tons of books on the subject. LOl Elena's kitten is even named Bastet
He better back off! You and Oliver are meant to be! FLINT?! GROSS!!!! I feel sorry for you. I hope you win this battle before you become Mrs. Marcus Flint. Oh guess what? I think Draco looks hot right now. Becasue I can't see his face. He's also nice... when his mouth is closed. Girl, never forget about the fighting Weasley's if you ever need us. Oh Cedric and I are dating!!!!! I asked him and he said yes!!! This is going to be the best year ever!!!! Unless Harry get's jelous. I better pay attention now. *HUGS*
Elena *read the note. she was happy that Kay was her friend; and that she was happy but Cedric...she thought Kay should be with Harry. but whatever made Kay happy. she was about to write another note when Draco tattled on her* Oh you little devil, Draco. *Elena whispered under her breath*

Elena felt terrible, part of the reason Kay was in trouble was becuase of her, Kay was only sticking up for her; plus Draco was a pain to everyone else. When kay returned looking sullun Elena whispered to her * Kay, I'm so sorry you got in trouble..what happened in teh hallway?

(ooc: Oh, bad Elena, talking during class.

[Edited on 5/7/2004 by princessoftheforest]
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 06:47
(ooc: City, I'm confused. Is he my boyfriend or not? I think detention sounds great. Somehow Fred and George will wind up there with us.)

Kay: Cedric, Harry and I agreed to be friends. He won't hate you for dating me. How about during supper we all three talk it over at our table and then we decide.

*In class.*

Kay: *Whisper* Elena, don't worry about it. It's not your fault I threw a note at Draco's head. Well your father read the note and talked about moving me from every class I have with Draco. Ms. O' Connell doesn't want that so she will just move Draco far from me.

*After class Kay stayed behind to speak with Joan.*

Kay: Thanks for sticking up for me. Harry and I broke up this morning and Cedric hasn't said either way he is going. Not to mention playing Qudditch against my brothers. Not spending enough time with my friends and brothers, also Snape got mad at me. I want to be a better student like my brother Percy. He is head boy in Gryffindor! He's the smartest boy in the school. My first day of class isn't going well. I can promise you tomorrow will be better.

*She hugged Joan and ran out of the class. She had a few more classes.*

George: Natalie, I do not think you are a wimp. You are just young yet. You'll learn how to put up with jerks like Pansy. Until then I'm here.

*He put his arm around and began to play with her hair. Right before she went to class they kissed and went their own ways.*

Fred: Your welcome. What you Raven's never saw someone kiss? Get over it!!!

*Fred kissed her much more this time in front of everyone. Smiling the whole time. . After classes Kay made her way to Blaine's classroom. She couldn't believe it. Her first day and here she was. She walked in to see Oliver sitting there looking not happy at all. She looked around and saw Fred and George as well.*

Fred: Well, well, if it isn't mini us!

George: What did you do to get in here?

Kay: Oh man! Why did I have to put up with you two?! First I backed talked to Snape after yelling at Ron then in the Muggle teacher's class I wrote a nasty note to Draco and threw it at his head! Even his father read it. he told Dumbledor to move me! It's kind of funny.

Both: That's our girl!!!

Kay: Shut up! I promised Snape I would TRY and be more like Percy not you two. I told him I would take noted instead of writing up plays! I really want to be a good student.

Fred: Why?

George: We are here to have fun. Not to learn all the time.

Kay: What did you guys do today?

Blaine: Nothing I know of. I think they love it in here. They were in here on day one.

Fred: It reminds us of home.

George: Mum never happy with us. Being in trouble all the time. Good times!

Fred: Want to learn a trick?

Kay: Not know. I need to speak with Wood.

*She walked over to him. She had to see what he thought about Cedric's answer.*

Kay: Oliver, I need your help. I asked Cedric out but all he said was "Look, Kay. I don’t want you to get the wrong idea here. I do like you. A lot. And yes, I would like to have you as my girlfriend, but I also want to keep Harry as my friend. Good amity with my fellow Quidditch players is very important to me. I just want you to know that, though I’d always been attracted to you, the last thing I ever wanted was to come between you and Harry. don’t want it come out that I;ve stolen you from Harry or anything." Which he said after kissing me! I don't know what he meant by that. I told him Harry would be ok with that. I don't know anymore. So what brings you here anyway? Who did you try and kill? I see blood on your hands.

*In the Gryffindor common room*

Harry: I'm sure Kay is having fun in detention.

Ron: ya I guess. Fred and George are with her. I also heard Oliver is in there.

Hermione: Poor kid. I heard Cedric kissed her but then said he wasn't sure if he could date her since he felt it would be wrong to Harry.

Harry: He said that? Why would it be wrong?

Hermione: Cause it would be as if he stole her from you. I guess he doesn't want to come between you two.

Harry: Well he wouldn't be. I'm going to my room. Ron stay down here.

*Harry ran up to his room. He was hurt but happy. Sad cause Kay asked Cedric out but happy that he said no. At least it seemed that way.*

Harry: But why did he kiss her? Why would he have kissed her but said he wasn't sure if they should date? Why does he care how I feel about this? How does he know it would hurt me? Kay and I promised to be friends. He should date her. she would be happier with her own kind.

*Harry didn't know but Neville was there the whole time.*

Neville: Maybe Cedric feels a bond with you cause of Qudditch.

Harry: Neville! What are you doing in here?

Neville: I was trying to write note but then you came in and started talking. Kay's a great girl. You should be lucky she noticed you. I live near here and she never paid any attention to me. Get her back Harry.

Harry: It's up to her. Plus she is better of with Cedric. someone who can show her the ropes. Not to mention they are in the same house. He can help her. I can't.

*Neville took his paper and left Harry. Harry pulled out some paper and wrote: Cedric, please date Kay. I can tell she is happy with you. I does not bother me any. She and I are friends. I think it would be best for her if she date a fellow Badger. Don't worry about me. Worry about her. Ron told me she was in a deep dark depression before coming here and meeting me. If she has no happiness in her life we could lose her. Please be with her. If you don't then who knows who she will date. Please, I beg you, date her.

Singed,
Harry J. Potter
He sent the note off.*

*In detention. Draco walks in. He had gotten in trouble in another class.*

Kay: Draco, I wanted to say I'm sorry for the note I sent you. I was just mad about everything with Harry and Cedric. Please forgive me?

*Kay began to flirt with Draco. He ignored every bit of it.*

Fred: Get over here.

George: What are you doing? Stop!

Fred: Cedric will come through.

George: Or maybe Harry will come back!

Fred: But don't bother with Malfoy!

George: You are better then that.

*They made her sit between them and they kept their eyes on her. They were afraid if she was with a snake then she would go back to the dark side. They loved their happy sister. They never wanted to see the dark side of her again.*

Fred: You know we love you right?

George: and we want what's best for you.

Kay: I know. Look, boys, back off. I'll do what i want. We arn't home anymore! I'm here to be free from your shadows! Now is my chance. Qudditch will happen and I will be the new champion.

Fred: Don't jump so high!

George: No one becomes champion their first year. It took us a while.

Fred: He's right. Now sit down and clam down before we write mum.

Kay: Go ahead and write her. I'm sure Percy already has!!! Bring on the punishment! I'll forever be know as the new Fred and George!!! No one will trust me cause I'm your sister destined to follow in your foot steps. Well I'm not!!! I won't even follow Percy! I'll be the brain who plays Qudditch. I'll know everything and be a great player.

*She jumps on the desk screaming. She could have cared less who was watching her.*

Fred: Great, Phoenix is back.

George: The careless leader has arrived. I knew it wouldn't be long after the break up before she came.

Fred: Not long at all. Harry or Cedric better fix her.

George: Quick.

*They tried to pull her down before Blaine saw her but it was too late.*

(Ooc: Ok I'm having way too much fun with this post. Kay is quick change. Just like me. Crying one moment, screaming the next, then laughing. You never know what's going to happen. I hope Cedric isn't scared off. City, if you need to use Harry you may. You can figure if Kay gets back with Harry or Cedric gives in.)
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 09:48
(ooc: YAY, I got my sig to be smaller

*In class.*

Kay: *Whisper* Elena, don't worry about it. It's not your fault I threw a note at Draco's head. Well your father read the note and talked about moving me from every class I have with Draco. Ms. O' Connell doesn't want that so she will just move Draco far from me.

Elena Ok, thats good. I wouldn't want to be in this class without you.

*Elena walks out of class, she has some time before her next class, with professor Mconagal. She goes outside and notices kaite Bell and a group of other girls laughing; she just ignores them*
Katie: hey Elena! *Katie calls to her* I hear Oliver got in a fight with Marcus Flint because of you.. something about an arranged marriage between you and Flint. he's in detention. serves him right...I knew you'd only cause him trouble. *she laughed*
Elena: *Oliver was in detention? Oh No. thought Elena* Oh come off it Katie...yor just to bitter about the fact that he loves someone other then you.
*Elena noticed professor Dumbeldore come over to her*
Dumbeldore Miss Vega, would you please come to my office.
*elena nodded she heard Katie and her friends laughing*

in Dumbeldore's office*
elena sir, I'm sorry for the way I acted, but Katie started it, she's been pestering me ever since she found out I was dating Oliver.
*the headmaster held up his hand*
Dumbeldore thats not why I asked you here Elena, I wanted to continue our talk about the requests your father has made.
Elena but headmaster you said I could stay in Hufflepuff.
Dumbeldore yes, you will stay in the house the sorting hat placed you in, That I can enforce. But I'll also have to enforce your father's other request....you can't see Oliver Wood.
Elena what! b...but why? :cry:

Dumbeldore Lucius is a very..influental wizard. Even though it pains me to admit, he can come down hard on the school if he doesn't get what he wants. I would love to go against his wishes, but I must think of Hogwarts. Also, this situation is causeing problems, like the situation with Katie Bell just now. plus Oliver is getting into trouble, it is a rare thing for him to be in detention. I'm sorry Elena.
Elena *couldn't believe it..not see Oliver, but he was her boyfriend. she had to find away to get out of this stupid arranged marriage thing, well she could probably find a way in five years. But not date Oliver.* may I go now, I have Transfiguration in a few minutes.
Dumbeldore yes. *he smiled* but not before I give you something. *he went to a drawer in his desk and came back holding a rather odd looking necklace.* here, its a time turner. your father may have said you couldn't see Mr. Wood now, but he didn't say anything about the past.*he winked at her* Oh, give this one to oliver; he'll need it.
Elena thank you headmaster. *she'd heard of time turners she put in around her neck and put the one for Oliver in her bag; with another thank you to the headmaster she went to her next class.*
(ooc: I love those time turners LOl)
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 10:14
*Kim had accidenatlly fallen asleep while she was relaxing in front of the lake, so she hadn't noticed that Professor Snape was standing beside her until he kicked her.*

Snape: Miss. Lupin? What are you doing out here?

*Kim opened her eyes and noticed that the sun had turned orange because it was setting. Shoot! Kim sat up and looked at her watch, 6:24! Classes had been over for an hour already.*

Kim: I'm sorry sir!

*Kim stood up and grabbed her books.*

Kim: It won't happen again!

Snape: Of course it won't. Because I'm giving you a weeks worth of detention.

Kim: But...

Snape: You want to argue and I'll give you another week.

*Kim sighed and trudged back towards the castle. Professor Blaine had it tonight, so Kim climbed flights until she reached his class. She walked inside and noticed Fred and George were there holding down a squirming Kay.*

Kim: Hey guys.

*Kim sighed as she sat next to Fred.*
Viggosgal
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 03:28
*Fred was holding Kay down when he noticed who was sitting next to him.*

Fred: Kim, welcome to my palace. Don't mind my evil sister. I think this break with Harry is getting to her.

Kay: Is not!!

George: Hush!

*George put his hand over Kay's mouth while still holding her down.*

Blaine: Welcome, Ms. Lupin. Do you have a slip to be in here or are you like Fred and George? Speaking of which what are you guys doing to Kay?

George: Our sister has gone insane, sir. She and Harry Potter just broke up and then she asked Cedric out but she isn't sure he if said yes or no and she's not having a good time with it.

Fred: We are just making sure she doesn't try and kill someone. Including us!

*Kay kicked her brother in the leg then bit his hand.*

Kay: Professor, can you please help me? Can I get out of here? I have to find Cedric!!! I need to know where we stand!

Blaine: You are going no where.

*Snape followed Kim to make sure she made it in as did Kay.*

Snape: Prof. Blaine, I sent Kim up here for skipping classes and falling alseep outside. May I speak with Ms. Weasley?

Blaine: If you can get her brothers to let go.

*George threw Kay over to Snape.*

George: Keep her close. She wants to run and find Diggory.

Snape: Thanks, Mr. Weasley.

*Snape took her arm and pulled her into the hall.*

Snape: Ms. Weasley, I thought you promised me to be a better student?

*Kay went from evil to innocent.*

Kay: I did! It's just Draco was being evil to Elena in the new teacher's class so I told him off. I'm sorry. I already explained it all to her. I promise tomorrow will be so much better. Though I might come here everyday to just see Fred and George.

Snape: I think you might want to spend less time with those two and more with Percy. I see great things happening with you. You can be a great Qudditch player as well as a student but you have to try.

Kay: I will. I promise, Snape. Could you at least pull me out of here early. The more I think about Harry and I want to scream.

*She stepped back and let out this loud high scream.*

Snape: Ms. Weasley!!!!

Kay: Sorry. Please let me out of here. I'll spend the rest of the time in your office. I don't care I just want out of that room. I want away from everyone who reminds me of that guy. Even Cedric.

Snape: OK. Prof. Blaine, I will be taking Ms. Weasley to my office for a student/teacher confrence.

Baline: No problem.

Fred: What?

Snape: I need to speak with her.

*They got to his office. She sat down in the chair. She began to cry. Things were sucking for her. She would have loved to spent the rest of the day in there. She didn't want to see anyone. Not even Ron and Hermione.*

Snape: I know things arn't good for you. Being that age is hard. Also I'm sure being number 7 of 8 kids is hard too. I understand. Just let it out. I'll talk to your other teachers and McGonagall about you taking tomorrow off.

Kay: Thanks, sir, but I'll be ok. I just need to avoid all my probelms for today. During class I can sit with my friend Elena. I'll sit infront of the class so I can't see them.

Snape: OK. Well it's time for dinner. You better go. I would keep you in here but I can't.

*They went to the great hall. Kay sat at the far end of the table facing away from the Gryffindor table. She sat on the same side of the table as Cedric so she couldn't see him. She had Elena sit by her.*

Kay: Elena, how are you? I heard you were with Dumbledor. What did you talk about?

(ooc: I love Alan Rickman!!! I want our charecters to talk a lot. I think Kay will be spending time far from everyone. Maybe Oliver and Kay can lean on each other for support. Just a thought.)
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 04:35
(ooc: I love Alan Rickman to I want snape and Elena to be kinda friends to. Thats what i was aiming for when Elena noticed Snape look kinda sorry for her in Dumbeldore's office. great minds think alike huh? LOL hey Kay and Elena can form a friendship with Snape cause they understand him better then the others...oh the plot ideas. My muse has spoken LOl

[Elena, how are you? I heard you were with Dumbledor. What did you talk about?

Elena*picked at her food.* Oh, he said that he has to do as my father requests, I can't date Oliver anymore. *she had been crying and had washed her face before coming to dinner, hopeing that it wasn't obvious*.* I'll tell you something. *Elena whispered to Kay* Dumbeldore gave me a time turner, and one for oliver aswell. he said that my father may have said I couldn't see Oliver but he didn't say anything about going to see him in the past. *she then showed her the time turner around her neck.* I need to get the other one to Oiver. *she looked at the Gryfindor table, not seeing him.* you were in detention with him, wern't you? do you know where he's gone off to?
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 05:11
Kay: Oliver, I need your help. I asked Cedric out but all he said was . . . . . Which he said after kissing me! I don't know what he meant by that. I told him Harry would be ok with that. I don't know anymore. So what brings you here anyway? Who did you try and kill? I see blood on your hands.

*Oliver smiles at her bitterly but at the same time sympathetically.*

Oliver: Don’t waste your time worrying about me. It looks like you’ve got problems of your own. (sighs) If there’s one thing I know about Cedric, it’s that he’s a very fair sort of guy who would never want to hurt anybody. I think he’s just worried about the trouble a relationship between you might cause. After all, you and Harry DID just break up. Maybe you should just try talking to him again about it. Who knows, now that he’s had time to think it over, maybe he’ll be singing a different tune. (pats Kay’s hand) Don’t let it get you down, Kay. I know Cedric likes you.

*After Kay leaves the classroom with Snape, Blaine turns to the remaining students.*

Blaine: Fred and George, you may be excused for now. I think it’s more important for you to go after your sister and make sure she’s okay. (smiles) I can just see you here again tomorrow, if you wish.

*He turns to Kim.*

Blaine: As for you, Ms. Lupin, I don’t believe your offense was enough to really earn you detention here with me. Why don’t you just write me a foot-long essay about banshees? Hand it in to me in class tomorrow so I can show Professor Snape that you had been given at least some work in reparation for missing class.

(( OOC – Sorry for sending you away guys, but since it was written that dinner is starting, I don’t think that should be missed. ))

*The twins leave with Kim, and Oliver is the only one left. He remained sitting in his chair, looking sullenly out the window and barely noticing what is going on around him.*

Blaine: Oliver, seeing that your offense is far more severe than that of the others, I’m afraid you’ll have to stay here for at least a couple of hours. At least some amount of punishment is required in your case.

Oliver: (mumbles) I understand, sir. What is it that you’d like me to do?

Blaine: (smiles) How about having some dinner first?

*He waves his wand and points it at the table, and a plateful of turkey sandwiches appear, as well as two foaming tankards of butterbeer.*

Blaine: Come on, let’s dig in.

*As they begin to help themselves to the food, Blaine starts talking.*

Blaine: Now, why don’t you tell me about this problem that seems to be bothering you so much? I never knew you were the type to get into such violent fights, Oliver. You don’t seem like the sort of lad capable of holding much anger inside. What’s going on?

*Oliver opens up and tells him all about his love for Elena, Mr. Malfoy’s threats to keep them apart, and Flint’s claim to have an arranged marriage with her.*

((OOC – Princess, I guess you can just have Elena come and talk to Oliver in Professor Blaine’s office. :love: ))

*Cedric notices that Kay seems to be avoiding him. He sees Percy passing by the Hufflepuff table and grabs his arm.*

Cedric: Hey Perce, would you have any idea why your sister seems to be avoiding me now?

Percy: (frowns at him) What do you think, Cedric? Kay’s a young girl, after all, and what you did to her this morning left her very confused. If you like her and want to date her or not, you should have made that very clear. It’s not right for you to go around messing with girls’ heads, most especially my sister!

*Cedric’s face fell.*

Cedric: I was afraid of this. (sighs) Look, Percy. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt or confuse your sister. I’d have to admit that I’m confused myself. I mean, I do like her. I just don’t want to cause any trouble with Harry…

*His voice trails off, and he remembers the letter he received from Harry earlier, assuring him that it was okay to date Kay if he wanted to. But just the same, he still felt uneasy about the whole thing.*

Percy: (firmly) Look Cedric, You’re a nice guy. I know you mean well. But if you really want to get this whole thing cleared up, maybe you should just talk to Kay.

*After Percy walks away, Cedric stands up and walks over to where Kay is sitting with Elena.*

Cedric: Kay, could I please talk to you for just a while? It’s important.

*He is relieved when Kay agrees to go with him. They leave the Great Hall and step outside to a more private place where they could be alone.*

Cedric: Look Kay, I’m sorry for the mixed signals I sent you earlier. You’re a great girl, and you don’t deserve that. But the one thing you shouldn’t doubt is the way I feel about you. Harry also wrote me this morning, and he said it would be no problem with him at all if we So...i guess what I’m driving at here is…

*He pauses and smiles, leaning his forehead against hers.*

Cedric: Would you be my girlfriend, Kay Weasley?

*Natalie is walking alone to the Great Hall for dinner. Just then, she hears the sound of footsteps following behind her. She turns around to see Pansy Parkinson standing a few feet away, pointing a wand at her.*

Pansy: Impedimenta!

*Natalie screams and tries to duck from the path of the curse, but she’s not quick enough. Suddenly her legs snap together as though they had been bound by rope, and she loses her balance and falls painfully to the ground. Pansy and her friends walk up to her, shrieking with laughter.*

Pansy: (sneers) That’s just a taste of what you’re going to get from me, Stevens, if you don’t come to your senses and stay away from George! I’m going to make your life absolutely miserable until you’re begging to break up with him!

*Just then, they hear the sound of approaching footsteps is heard down the hall. One of Pansy’s friends look up and see who’s coming, and she hisses a warning to the others.*

Friend: Hey, I think George and Fred are coming this way!

Pansy: Let’s get out of here! Run!

*The Slytherin girls hurry away so they wouldn’t get caught in the act, leaving Natalie lying helplessly on the ground, still her legs still locked together because of the curse. She starts to cry again, angry at Pansy for doing this to her, and at the same time humiliated at having George see her in this pathetic manner.*

(( OOC – Hey Mel and Chleo, I read from your journals that you haven’t watched the second HP movie yet? You really should! There are a lot of scenes of Weasley family together there, and you get so see their house and everything! ))

[Edited on 7/7/2004 by CityofAngel]
Bronwynn
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 06:23
Joan closed a book of ancient history and leaned back in her chair. Her first day of class hadn't gone as bad as she had anticipated. There was a problem with Malfoy though, one which she had to straighten up right away. Maybe she would take Blaine up on his offer for a mummy or put a curse of Draco using one of her books. But, she knew that might get her in big trouble, especially with Draco's father. Which made her start to think even more. What was Mr. Malfoy's problem anyways? Yes she was a muggle but Dumbledore had picked her to teach here. Apparently he saw something in her that gave him the idea that she was fit for this position. Well she would prove that she was perfect for this job and the best History of Magic teacher Hogwarts ever had.

She locked up her room and headed to dinner. She took the long way though wanting to see more of the castle. As she went along she came by Blaine's room and the door was opened. So this was the Defence against the Dark Arts room. The course sounded fascinating. She stepped in to see Blaine sitting with another student, she couldn't recognize him from where she was.

Joan Sorry I didn't mean to interupt.
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 08:58
(ooc: Okay dokey City

Elena 8was told by Kay that Oliver was in professor Blaine's class* Thanks kay, i'll see you later, but I really have to talk to my man. *she leaves her untouched plate and heads to the defense against the drak arts classroom. Where she finds professor Blaine and Oliver eating turkey sandwhiches, she also notices Joan* Oh, hello professors, prof. Blaine is it alright if I talk with Oliver?
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 04:39
*Kay sat there as Cedric came Oliver to her. She had noticed Percy talling to him. She tried to ignor him but she finally went out in the hall with him. As he leaned on her, her heart speed up.*

Kay: Cedric, are you serious? I thought we were dating but I thought you were afraid to date me. Harry wrote you?

*She paused. Had Harry gotten over her already? Is he already moving on? Had she hurt him that badly? She looked at Cedric and relized she had not answered his question.*

Kay: Cedric, I will!!!

*She hugged him tight. She wanted to kiss him but wasn't sure if he was ready for that. After they hugged she saw Pansy and gang run by.*

Kay: Cedric, Pansy has been attacking George's girl. We better see if she is ok.

*They get over at the same time as Fred and Geroge.*

George: Nat, are you ok?

*George put a reverse on her so she could move.*

George: I'm so sorry. If it would better for you I'll understand if you want to break up. I don't want to lose you but if Pansy wants to keep this up then...

*George knew he couldn't make it without her but he knew for her safty it might have been best.*

Fred: Kay!!!! Cedric?

Kay: Fred, have you meet my new boyfriend, Cedric Diggory?

Fred: No I havn't. Hello, Cedric. You better be good to our baby. You ever hurt her again and our next Qudditch game you might want to turn up sick.

Kay: Fred!!! I belive Cedric went through this with Percy. Leave him alone. You can give him the big brother speach someother time.

Fred: Fine. We are very protective of this one.

*George helped Nat up and brought her into the Great Hall. Fred followed him and behind him was Cedric and Kay. Kay moved down by Cedric since Elena went to find Oliver. The boys made it over to their table.*

Harry: Fred, how's Kay? I heard she had a break down in detintion and had to go to Snape's office.

Fred: She'll be just fine. She and Cedric just talked and...

Ron: AND?????

Hermione: Look over at her. She's happy. She kind of look like she did on the tra....

*They all saw her leaning on Cedric like she was with Harrry. They all looked at Harry who wouldn't even look. They ate and tried to forget about everything over there.*

Fred: Soon it will all be behind you. I know it hurts right now but don't worry. Harry, if you want I'll force them to break up. I'll bug them or I'll tell Cedric things about Kay he'll hate.

Harry: Thanks, Fred, but her happiness is all that matters to me. If she is happy with him but not with me then so be it. Who am I to stand in her way?

Hermione: Harry, I don't want to get in the middle of this since we are all friends but you should have heard her in the bathroom. She begged me for you.

Harry: Ya then you left me for Ron. I guess I have no luck with girls. I'm not hungry. I'm going to bed early. My mum didn't even stay in my life.

*Harry got up and went to his room. He couldn't stand everything. He wished he was back at the Dursley's. At least there people paid attention to him. Kay looked over at the Gryffindor table to see Harry leave.*

Kay: Ceddy, excuse me. I have to make sure Harry is ok. Don't miss me too much.

*She rubbed his arm and ran behind Harry.*

Kay: Harry?

Harry: What? Shouldn't you be with your new boyfriend?

Kay: Not if my best friend is hurting. Harry, whats worng?

Harry: I just reliezed every female in my life has left me. You, Hermione, and Mum.

Kay: Harry, me and Hermione didn't leave you we just traded you. Your mother didn't leave you she died saving you!! Never forget that. I still love you Harry it's just not as much anymore. Tell me what you want from me. I want to be here for you.

Harry: I just want you to be happy. If it's with Cedric then fine. I love you, too. Maybe one day we can have that closeness again.

Kay: I hope so. This is only day one. This WILL work out if we want it to. Do you want your scarf back?

Harry: No keep it. I told you I'm keeping the pic so you keep the scarf. We are friends and that will never change. I'm going to my room do you want to come up to the common room with me?

Kay: I'd better not. Cedric is waiting for me to come back. I better go to him. Maybe after dinner I'll come up with my brothers. Show Cedric to my original home.

Harry: I'll wait for you.

Kay: Ok.

*They hugged and kissed. He went up and she went back in. She sat nex to cedric and wrapped around his arm.*

Kay: Cedric, after dinner I'm showing you around Gryffindor. You need to see the place where I'll be spending lots of my time. I don't think my brothers will have a problem with you joining me.

*Percy came back over to how things were.*

Percy: Glad to see you two together. Fred told me he hounded you a bit, Cedric. Kay, Do you know where Oliver is?

Kay: He stayed in detention. Elena went there to see him. I don't know why then kept him in there. Perce, is it ok if I take Cedric in Gryffindor later. Harry invited me to come up after dinner and I want to take cedric up. We can all hang in the common room.

Percy: I see no problem with that. You know our password plus you will be with house members. I'm surpirised at Harry.

Kay: Me, too. We are working on not being exs holding a grudge.

Percy: Good for you.

*He hugged his sister and kissed the top of her head and went to his table.*

(ooc: City, I want to see it!!! I own our library some money before I can check stuff out. The second I can or mom let's me use her card I will check it out!!! I can't wait to see it. I have pics of Harry in my house so I can't wait to see why he's there and see my house!!!! Do any of you have a copy I could borrow? lol Actualy once I get about $25 I can buy a box set of the first two movies at Wal-mart. It's fullscreen but anything is good with me!!! Oh everyone if my posts seem odd let me know. I played in the rain a few days ago and got sick. So my brain isn't fully working.)
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 01:34
*Blaine and Oliver where still in the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom having their discussion.*

Blaine: Oliver, I suppose I shouldn’t really be telling you this because I’m your teacher. But I have always believed that if you love something or someone greatly enough, you do whatever it takes to hold onto her. It’s obvious that you really, really love Elena. No matter what the Malfoys say, you should fight for that love. (grins) But I don’t mean literally. If you keep beating up Flint like that, you’ll wind up getting expelled! Then you’ll really lose her.

*Just then the door to the classroom opens. Blaine looks up and sees Joan at the doorway.*

Joan: Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt.

Blaine: (cheerfully) Ah, no problem at all, Professor O’Connell! Mr. Wood and I were just having a little
chat here. In fact, why don’t you come in and join us?

*He lifts his wand up.*

Blaine: Accio chair!

*A chair at the end of the room flies towards them and lands neatly at the table when he and Oliver were. When Joan comes and sits with them, the door opens again and Elena steps inside, looking hesitant.*

Oh, hello professors, prof. Blaine is it alright if I talk with Oliver?

*Blaine smiles and gives Oliver a knowing look.*

Blaine: Of course. Oliver, I guess that’s enough for tonight. You may go, but I will just see you here tomorrow, at the same time.

*He watches as Oliver jumps from his seat, flashing him a grateful smile before grabbing Elena’s hand and rushing out of the classroom. Blaine watches the door close behind them and sighs, shaking his head sadly.*

Blaine: Poor kids. They’re too young to be dealing with such heavy love problems! Curse that Lucius Malfoy, always making thing miserable for everybody!

*He then turns to Joan and smiles.*

Blaine: So, I didn’t get a chance to see you the whole day today, but I’ve been meaning to ask. How did your first class go? You must have really knocked them out. I’ve heard quite a few praises about you from some of the students in my class today.

*As soon as the door closed behind them, Oliver pulled Elena close and gave her a long, deep kiss. When they parted, he hugged her tightly and whispered against the top of her head.*

Oliver: I heard about everything. Your father’s asked Dumbledore to keep us apart, hasn’t he? And then Flint told me about you and him being arranged to be married! (groans) Elena, I can’t stand to lose you just like that! There’s got to be something we could do!

*Suddenly, he pulls back and stares down at her, looking worried.*

Oliver: Unless of course, this is what YOU want. I’ll never force you to go against you dad or your family just for me. And if you want to be with Flint…well….(his voice trails off) I just want you to be happy, Elena.

*When George comes along and sees Natalie on the ground, he immediately casts the spell to unbind her legs, and he helps her to her feet. Sobbing, Natalie collapses against him and buries her face on his chest.*

George: I'm so sorry. If it would better for you I'll understand if you want to break up. I don't want to lose you but if Pansy wants to keep this up then...

*Natalie’s eyes widen, and she feels as though her heart’s been cut in two. Her eyes blur over with tears.*

Natalie: (softly) You…you want to break up with me?

*Her voice trembles and she shakes her head.*

Natalie: But George…I want to be with you! I’ve liked you for so long. I don’t want to let someone as evil as Pansy Parkinson to come between us.

*She hangs her head and looks miserable.*

Natalie: But if you think it’s something you don’t want to deal with, I don’t blame you. I understand how much trouble it could be having a girlfriend you have to watch out for and defend every single time. So…if you do want to break up…maybe we’re just not meant to be, after all. You need someone stronger.

*She lowers her head and stares down at her hands as the tears drip down her face.*

*Cedric smiles when Kay returns from talking to Percy.*

Cedric: Well, what’s the verdict? Am I allowed to come to Gryffindor Tower with you? You’re sure Percy wouldn’t try to kick me out? I’ve heard he’s a very territorial kind of guy.

*He brings a hand to her waist and tickles her a little. He laughs when she does, and he kisses her forehead.*

Cedric: I guess I should really behave myself when we’re together, otherwise he might try to transfigure me into a rat or something! Percy’s Head Boy, after all. Not the sort of person I’d ever want to cross! And Fred and George can do me a huge amount of damage on the Quidditch field with those Bludgers!

*He slips an arm around her and they walk out of the Great Hall together.*

Cedric: I know I’m supposed to give you something as a symbol of our relationship, but I’m kind of out of ideas for the moment. Would you mind terribly if you have to wait for a while so I could come up with something? I want my gift to you to be really special. After all, you’re the most special girl I’ve ever met.
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 05:29
(ooc: welcome back City) hey my sig isn't to big is it?

I heard about everything. Your father’s asked Dumbledore to keep us apart, hasn’t he? And then Flint told me about you and him being arranged to be married! (groans) Elena, I can’t stand to lose you just like that! There’s got to be something we could do!

Elena I don't know how to get out of this Oliver, its so frustrating. we could go to the library and see if there is anything on getting out of arranged marriages.

*Suddenly, he pulls back and stares down at her, looking worried.*

Oliver: Unless of course, this is what YOU want. I’ll never force you to go against you dad or your family just for me. And if you want to be with Flint…well….(his voice trails off) I just want you to be happy, Elena.

Elena *looks up at him, worried by what he's saying*
Oliver! how could you think such a thing? I love you....I would go up against a hundred Luciuses and the Malfoy family if it meant I could be happy with you. *she tried to cheer him up* hey, we have five years to figure out how to break a marriage contract...and besides once I graduate and we get out of this thing, You and I can dissappaer to some far away land where we'll never be found. *she paused* Dunmbeldore is granting my father's request, we can't date. But he gave me this. 8she takes his hand and puts the time turner for oliver in his hand* I have one to. You do know about time turners right? we can't be seen in the past, so it would be perfect for us when we want to see eachother. Like Dumbeldore told me, father said I couldn't see you, but he didn't say anything about going into the past and seeing you.

BrambleroseDeepdelver
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 09:10
*Lyonic stands around looking lost*
Lynoic: "Excuse me, have you seen Hermione? She took my wand and hid it in a corner because I got a better score on a test than her in DADA when I was a first year. I got 105 and she got 103. *Smiles* I need it back because I have Charms soon. It just seems so "un-Hermione" to me. Very immature. Anyway, have you seen her, either of you? *looks impatiently at Elena*

[Edited on 7/12/2004 by BrambleroseDeepdelver]
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 02:09
*Kay flinches as Cedric tickles her.*

Kay: Cedric, I must warn you I'm very ticklish so if you do that I mgith accedently hit you. Also don't worry about my brothers. They're glad to see someone torture me for them. Percy says you can come up. Gryffindor is my second home so you should be able to see it. I will give you time for a gift if you will give me time to think of one for you.

*As he kisses her forehead she looks up at him. She leans closer and kisses him right on the mouth. She smiles and blushes. She couldn't believe she had done that.*

Kay: Cedric, I hope you don't mind me doing that.
------------------------------
*Geroge holds Natalie as she cries. She backs up worried they would break up.*

George: I would never want to break up with you! I love you Natalie Stevens!!! No one can tear us a part. I'll talk to Snape about Pansy.

Ron: Hermione, I heard you stole someone's wand.

Hermione: Ya so?

Ron: Why did you do that?

Herminoe: Cause Lynoic got a better score then me.

Harry: I heard it was only 2 points.

Herminoe: 2 points is a lot!

Harry: Calm down. Where did you put the wand?

Hermione: It's in the middle of the Qudditch field.

Harry: You should get it and give it back.

Herminoe: No is she's so smart she can go find it!!!

(ooc: I hope you don't mind but I want Lupin to show up. I'm going to have him bump into Fred.)

*Fred finished his food and went to find Kim. He went into a dark hall and opened a paper in his pocket.*

Fred: *Whispers* I'm absolutly up to no good.

*The paper revield a map of where everyone is in the school.*

Fred: Kim, where are you?

*He looked around and tried to find her on the map. He looked around the great hall. He went down the hall way and saw a name that scared him.*

Fred: Remus Lupin? Kim's father is here? Does she know? He's coming this way.

*Remus could hear Fred talking.*

Remus: Excuse me, young man. Do by any chance where I can find Kimberly Lupin?

Fred: Actually, sir, I'm trying to find her myself.

*Fred folded the map and hid it behind his back.*

Remus: May I ask you your name?

Fred: I'm Fred Weasley her boyfriend and you are?

Remus: I'm her father. So you are the boy who has made my daughter happy. Well, Fred, let's go find Kim.

*Fred slides the map in his back pocket and follows Remus around the school trying to find Kim. They go over to the Ravenclaw door and wait for her to arrive there.*
Bronwynn
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 05:46
(yay my keyboard is working again!!)

Blaine: So, I didn’t get a chance to see you the whole day today, but I’ve been meaning to ask. How did your first class go? You must have really knocked them out. I’ve heard quite a few praises about you from some of the students in my class today.

Joan Actually very well. The students were most eager to hear what I had to say and show me what they know. I think part of it was trying to show off and be impressive but it was still neat to see them so interested. There was one problem though. Draco Malfoy started some problems but they got resolved thanks to Dumbledore.

*She ate a little of one of the sandwiches that were still there.*

Joan You know, it's funny that you should mention Malfoy Senior. I met him today and to be honest I'm not impressed. His fine words and high stature don't cover up the fact that he is an arrogant and melicious man with no regard to others who are different.

Blaine gave her a look of understanding.

Joan He doesn't think Dumbledore should have allowed a muggle into Hogwarts let alone a teacher. I swear if I ever see him again I'm going to give him a peice of my mind.
BrambleroseDeepdelver
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 08:16
(In the Great Hall at beakfast)
Lynoic: HERMIONE GRANGER!!!! *storms up to Hermione* I just got detention from Prof. Flitwick because I didn't have my wand! WHERE IS IT?????? *everyone starts looking in their direction* I have Potions soon and if I don't get my wand back by then, I'll... I'll... do some nameless terror to you! *munches on toast* Fork it over, Granger!
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 01:04
(by the way it's dinner rigth now but no problem.)

*Hermione looks up to see a very angry student.*

Hermione: I don't have it. Maybe you should ask Oliver or Cedric. Maybe they've seen it.

*She smirked. She was happy so have done something so bad.*

Ron: Lynoic, I'm sorry for my girlfriend. She ahtes when anyone is smater then her. She even gives Percy dirty looks.

Harry: Hermione is usualy nice. We don't know what got in to her. If you want I will go with you to find it.

*Harry gets up and walks with Lynoic to the Qudditch field.*

Harry: Again I'm sorry for what Hermione did. She let's school get to her too much. She takes it too seriously.

(ooc: Where has everyone gone? It seems like forever since anyones posted. I hope to soon have a girlfriend for Harry. Chleo and I have been talking to The_first_twin. She wants to join so she might show up. If not one of you who doesn't have many charecters please pm one of us if you would like to play Cho Chang or just a girlfriend for Harry.)
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 01:49
(ooc: school ACK final exam on Thursday the horror. LOl)

Elena *her stomach rumbled, she realized taht she hadn't eaten a thing. but Elena was waiting for Oliver to say something, anything* Oliver?
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 05:35
*After Blaine told Kim all she had to do was write a foot-long essay about banshees, Kim was excited. She had recently finished reading a book about banshees and was ready to start on the essay. She entered the Ravenclaw common room and pulled out some loose parchment from a dresser. She ran up to her bedside table and grabbed the book then ran back down and sat by the open window. After writing her foot and a half, (Oops!) long essay, Kim rolled it up and placed it in her bag to give to Professor Blaine tomorrow.*

Kim: Man am I hungry.

*Kim headed out of the door when she stumbled into someone.*

Kim: I am so sor...

*Kim looked up and saw her father standing there with his hand held out to help her up.*

Kim: DAD!!

*Kim jumped up and threw her arms around her father.*

Kim: Why are you here at Hogwarts of all places?

Remus: Can't a father come and see his only child?

Kim: Of course.

*Kim buried her face in his cloak and smelt the familiar scent. She then noticed Fred was standing there too.*

Kim: Looks like you've met Fred already!

*Kim smiled as her father nodded.*

Remus: He was kind enough to lead me to the Ravenclaw dormitories.

*Kim walked over to Fred and gave him a hug.*

Remus: You two do, make a perfect couple.

*Remus smiled as Fred put his arm around Kim.*

Kim: Do you have a reason for why you make these surprise visits?
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 03:40
((OOC – Hey guys! :wave: Sorry for the absence! Work had to be done! :dizzy: But I’m back with a long post!))

*Oliver stares at the time turner that Elena handed him. He frowns.*

Oliver: Using time turners is risky. The consequences would be serious if we were to be seen in the past. This is going to be so difficult…

*His voice trails off when he realizes he doesn’t really care how complicated it would be. What mattered to him most was that he wanted to be with Elena. He hears her stomach rumble, and he smiles and takes her hand.*

Oliver: Gosh, I’m so sorry! I didn’t realize you haven’t eaten yet! Come on, let’s go over to the Hall so you can have dinner. We shouldn’t worry so much about these things right now.

*He slips an arm around her shoulder and they walk to the Great Hall together. When they reach the entrance, Oliver realizes he has forgotten his bag in Professor Blaine’s classroom.*

Oliver: You go on inside and sit with Harry and the others at the Gryffindor table. I’ll just hurry back to get my stuff, and I’ll meet you there. Won’t be long!

*He kisses her cheek then hurries off. But as he turns around a corner and steps into a dimly lit, deserted hallway, a flash of red light suddenly bursts out from the shadows. Oliver has no time to duck, when the Stunning Spell hits him squarely on the chest. He cries out in surprise before he is thrown back onto the wall, hits his head on the concrete, and slumps to the floor unconscious. *

*Cedric is initially surprised when Kay suddenly leans over and kisses him, but he recovers soon enough. He grins widely.*

Kay: Cedric, I hope you don't mind me doing that.

Cedric: A pretty girl whom I really like just kissed me. Why would I mind? I’m only ashamed that I didn’t have the guts to do it first. (laughs) You’re unlike any other girl I’ve met before, Kay Weasley.

*He cups her face between her hands and presses his lips on hers. It becomes more prolonged when he feels her kissing him back. Suddenly, the are interrupted by the sound of a voice crying out. Cedric pulls back with a gasp. He looks worried.*

Cedric: What was that? It sounds like someone’s been hurt! Come on, we’d better go check it out!

*He grabs her hand and they run down the hall together. Soon they come across a limp body slumped down on the floor.*

Cedric: Oh, my god. Oliver!

*He starts to bend down over his friend and see if he’s all right, but the sound of retreating footsteps catches his attention. He looks up and sees a dark figure racing down the hall away from them.*

Cedric: Hey you! Come back here!

*He starts chasing after the retreating culprit. Kay runs after him. Suddenly, Cedric sees the attacker raise his wand and point it over his shoulder at them. Red sparks shoot from it. Cedric’s eyes widen.*

Cedric: Get down, Kay!

*He wraps his arms around the girl and throws them both down to the ground. The Stunning Spell zooms over their heads. The felon continues running down the hall and is soon out of their sight. They lost him! Cedric forces himself on his feet and helps Kay up. He embraces her then stares at her in concern.*

Cedric: Are you okay? You didn’t get hurt, did you?

*Blaine listens sympathetically as Joan relates her problems about Lucius Malfoy. When she finishes, he sighs and shakes his head.*

Blaine: Unfortunately, you’ll soon find there are lots of people in the wizarding world who are like the Malfoys. Pretentious snobs, who look down on all half-bloods and Muggles like you and me. But you don’t have to worry about Dumbledore changing his mind about hiring you. You’re a brilliant teacher, and he knows it! If there’s one thing you can be sure of about the Headmaster, it’s that he doesn’t allow himself to get bullied into anything.

*He smiles and reaches over to pat her hand.*

Blaine: Don’t you dwell on it. Come on, what do you say we take a walk around the school to get your mind off things? I’m sure there are still tons of places in castle and the grounds you haven’t seen yet.

*Joan agrees, and they leave the classroom and go on a mini-tour. Blaine leads them outside to the huge courtyard behind the castle. Blaine gazes up admiringly at the sky.*

((OOC – This is the courtyard I’m referring to..))

Blaine: Beautiful night. That’s what I love most about Hogwarts. Nothing ever changes.

*A strange glint comes to his eyes and he turns to Joan and smiles.*

Blaine: Please do not think me rude, but there is just something I have been wanting to do on this very spot of the longest time. Only now have I been presented with an opportune moment. It won’t take very long.

*He takes a few steps backwards and squints his eyes as though concentrating hard. Suddenly, his body begins to shrink and radically change shape. Joan watches in awe as within a few seconds, the man completely transforms into a magnificent eagle with solid black feathers. Blaine the eagle spreads its huge wings and takes off into the sky, flying around for about a minute before landing back on one of the ledges. The eagle stares at Joan, with what seems like a smile gleaming from its golden eyes as it stares at her.*

George: I would never want to break up with you! I love you Natalie Stevens!!! No one can tear us a part. I'll talk to Snape about Pansy.

*Upon hearing him saying the “three words”, Natalie looks up in shock.*

Natalie: (softly) You love me?

*When she sees that George looks dead serious, a smile comes to her face.*

Natalie: I love you too, George. I’m sorry for ever doubting that we should be together.

*She hugs him tightly and rests her head on his shoulder, feeling like she couldn’t be safer anywhere else. When she finally pulls back, she dries her tears and smiles again.*

Natalie: Which reminds me, I meant to give you this.

*She takes his hand and slips a necklace into his palm. It had a pendant shaped like a small griffin dangling on the chain.*

Natalie: It belonged to my dad. He was in Gryffindor too. I’ve been meaning to give it to my first boyfriend, and I’m so glad that turned out to be you. (smiles) Do you like it? It’s got some sort of magic in it that I’m not really sure of, but it’s supposed to keep you safe for as long as you wear it.

((OOC – I hope you don’t mind I control Lupin here for a while. I guess I might as well give him a reason for being at Hogwarts! ))

Kim: Do you have a reason for why you make these surprise visits?

*Remus smiles.*

Remus: Isn’t there a reason more valid than wanting to greet my daughter a happy birthday and see how she’s doing? (chuckles) But all right, I confess that I’ve come also for other reasons. I need to see Darien Blaine, your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Would either of you know where he is now? Could you take me to him please?

[Edited on 14/7/2004 by CityofAngel]
Bronwynn
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 05:29
(City, hope you don't mind me moving Blaine abit)

Joan looked at the eagle in amazement then smiled and reached out her arm. Blaine seemed hesitent just looking at it, his head twitching from side to side.

Joan It's alright.

She wobbled a bit under his weight as he landed on her arm. Once steadied she was amazed at how calm he was. Duh she thought, he's really a person not a real bird.

Joan You are full of surprises Darien. And I must say you make a beautiful eagle.

He opened his wings, stayed in that position for a moment, and then flew around the courtyard a few times before landing again next to her. It was then that she thought she heard someone coming.

(And to let you all know I will be gone for two weeks so please keep me alive. You can control Joan if you need her for anything and I will see you all when I get back.)
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 08:52
(ooc: Oh! City who was the culprit, I'm anxious to find out.My money is on Draco, )

*Oliver stares at the time turner that Elena handed him. He frowns.*

Oliver: Using time turners is risky. The consequences would be serious if we were to be seen in the past. This is going to be so difficult

Elena: I know , but Dumbeldore wouldn't have given them to use if he didn't think we could handle it.

*He slips an arm around her shoulder and they walk to the Great Hall together. When they reach the entrance, Oliver realizes he has forgotten his bag in Professor Blaine’s classroom.*

Oliver: You go on inside and sit with Harry and the others at the Gryffindor table. I’ll just hurry back to get my stuff, and I’ll meet you there. Won’t be long!

elena *smiles* Oh, I am pretty hungry. *Elena knew everythig would turn out Ok, she didn't care what her father or brother thought or did. She and Oliver could work through anything.* Ok, I'll be at the table when you get back, hurry back. *with that she went into the great hall and joined the others at the Gryffindoe table...gladly serving herself some potatos, yorkshire pudding and roast mutton. She didn't know what had happened to Oliver.
(ooc: mmm now i want some yorkshire pudding its really good.)

BrambleroseDeepdelver
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 01:26
*Lynoic picks up her wand, twirls it around a few times, and puts it back in her pocket with a small smile*

Lynoic: Thanks, Harry. I think I was overreacting a little bit at the Great Hall. I don't do well under stress, I just needed my wand back. Sorry to get you into this mess. It doesn't have to do with you at all. But now I really must go, or I'll be late for class. Say "Thank You" to Ron for me, will you? Thanks!

*She soundlessly runs off down the corridor and turns around and waves*

Lynoic: Thanks again!
Viggosgal
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 03:09
*Kay smiles as Cedric approves. They run and see Oliver. Then falling to the floor they get up.*

Kay: I'll be fine. My head hurts a bit after hitting it on the floor but I'll be ok. You seem ok. Cedric, go find out who did this I'll go help Oliver. Meet me in the common room.

*Kay kisses Cedric and they go their separate ways. She comes back to Oliver's body.*

Kay: Oliver, what happened? Elena isn't going to be happy. I need Fred here. I'm so sorry for you that this happened. I never told you this but I've had a crush on you since I meet you at a Quddtich game a while back. I guess you'll still never know.

* She kisses him since he would never know about nor would anyone else. Kay sends an owl to Fred with a message: Come help me. Oliver is hurt. Bring who you must. Don't tell Elena. Fred sees the owl and reads the message.*

Fred: Mr. Lupin, I need to go help my sister. If you would like to come with me and Kim then I can show you to Prof. Blaine's room.

Remus: Sure thing. I hope she's ok.

Fred: She's fine. She found a friend of ours hurt.

*They all run over to Kay and Oliver.*

Kay: Fred!!! Kim!!! Who's this?

Remus: Hello, I'm Kim's father Remus Lupin.

Kay: Nice to meet you. He was hit by a stun spell the person who did it tried to shot me and Cedric. Ceddy is off trying to catch them. Help!!!

Remus: I can help. Just stand back.

*Kay jumps up and hugs Fred. Remus does a revers spell on Oliver and he wakes up.*

Remus: Here take some of this.

*Remus hands Oliver what looks to be like some chocolate.*

Remus: He'll be fine. Now show me where Blaine is.

Fred: Kay, take Oliver to the great hall. We'll be there soon.

Kay: Ok.

*Kay helps Oliver up and takes him to the great hall. By then he was feeling better. When he saw Elena he stood up straight and walked over to her.*

Kay: Elena, look who I found in the hall. Take good care of him. I'll explain more later I need to find Cedric.

*Fred and Remus reach Blaine's room but he is not there.*

Fred: Well this is where he was last. I guess I can leave you here. He should be right back.

Remus: Thanks so much. Happy birthday, darling! Fred you take good care of my baby.

George: I never say things I don't mean. I'm glad we worked this out.

*Natalie gives him the necklace.*

George: It's beautiful just like you.

*George puts it on and feel it's power.*

George: Now I feel I must give you something. I will think of something very soon!

*George leans down and gives her a kiss.*

Harry: Hermione, can be mean. I don't blame you for blowing up. Have fun in class. I will pass the message along.

*As she waves he waves back. He then heads back up to the Great Hall but almost gets run over followed by Cedric.*

Harry: Cedric, what's going on?

*Cedric fills Harry on what happened.*

Harry: Good luck.

*He comes to the Great Hall and sees Oliver is alright. Fred comes in behind him.*

Harry: Hello, Fred and Kim. Cedric filled me in about Oliver.

Ron: What about him?

Hermione: No one tells us anything!!

*Harry fills them on the events. Elena's eyes bug out as she hears the news!*

Kay: Harry, we havn't filled Elena in yet.

Harry: She knows now.

Kay: Ok guys I need to go wait for Cedric in the common room. I told him I'd wait for him there.

*Kay hugs everyone including Harry and heads up to the common room. She paces back and forth waiting for him. She feared Cedric would get hurt himself. She wanted to find him but feared she would get hurt herself.*
CityofAngel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 04:49
((OOC – I can’t really think of anything to do for Natalie and George, so I decided to bring Draco to the picture! :evil: ))

*Draco stares over at the Gryffindor table, where Natalie Stevens is sitting with George Weasley. He sees them kiss and he scowls heavily.*

Draco: God, I can’t believe it! What could she possibly see in that penniless vagrant Weasley?

*Pansy looks at him questioningly from where she is sitting next to him at the Slytherin table. She wrinkles her nose in distaste.*

Pansy: Don’t tell me you’re jealous! You’ve got to be kidding, Draco! Natalie Stevens?! You can’t possibly like her!

*Draco lifts his chin up, looking defensive.*

Draco: Why not? I think she’s beautiful. Besides, she’s not completely a Mudblood. Her dad’s a respectable enough wizard. A goody-goody maybe, but I can forgive that, for a girl as pretty as her.

Pansy: (mumbles) Sure, if you like the whimpering, pathetic type…

*She cuts herself off in mid-sentence when Draco glares at her warningly.*

Pansy: Well, if you’re going to be like that, then we’re in the same boat after all. You like Stevens, and I like George. Maybe we can help each other out so we could both get what we want!

Draco: (snorts) You fancy a Weasley? Now who’s got poor taste?

Pansy: Hey, you’ve got your fancies, and I’ve got mine. Now are you going to agree to work with me to break them apart, or what?

*Draco seems to think about this for a moment, then he shrugs and nods.*

Draco: Why not? At the very least it would be worth it to make the life of a Weasley miserable.

*He looks up and sees that Natalie has left the Gryffindor table and was walking back to the Ravenclaws. He stands up quickly and goes over to intercept her.*

Draco: (calls out) Hey Stevens!

*Natalie turns around, and a somewhat worried look crosses her face when she sees him approaching.*

Natalie: Oh, hello Draco. Is there anything I can do for you?

Draco: Why don’t you come over and sit at our table? You can take a seat next to

Natalie: Um, n-no thanks. I’ve got to get back to my own house table anyway.

Draco: How come you can sit with the Gryffin-DORKS and not with us? Aren’t you supposed to be friendly with everybody and not just those from one certain house?

Natalie: Well, that’s different. I just went over there to talk to George Weasley. He’s my boyfriend.

Draco: Your boyfriend? (smirks) Well, that’s really too bad for you! He’ll never be able to afford to take you anywhere!

Natalie: (frowns) Well, that doesn’t really matter, because I don’t love him because of his material possessions. He’s a great guy already just on his own. Now if you’ll excuse me…

*She turns to leave, but Draco suddenly grabs her arm. Natalie whirls back around and tries to pull herself free, but his grip is too strong.*

Natalie: Draco, stop! (she tries to pry his fingers off her arm) Let go! You’re hurting me!

Draco: No! You really think I’d give up on something I want that easily? (sneers at her) I want you to sit with us. And the way I see it, everything I say always goes.

*Cedric slowly enters the Hufflepuff common room, a small trickle of blood oozing from the small gash on his right cheek. He sees Kay sitting on one of the couches and smiles at her reassuringly.*

Cedric: I tried to run after him, but he was just too fast. He got away before I could get a good look at his face, and I was never able to track him down again after that. He tried to Stun me too, but luckily he missed…(gestures at the cut on his cheek) … just barely!

*He sinks down wearily into the chair beside his girlfriend. He sighs and runs a hand through his brown hair before placing the same hand around her waist.*

Cedric: So what happened after I left? Is Oliver okay? I don’t know exactly who it was that attacked him, but I’d bet you anything that it had to be a Slytherin. Who else would be capable of doing such a thing to a nice guy like Oliver?

*He smiles weakly and squeezes Kay’s hands.*

Cedric: Well, I’m just glad you’re okay. Whoever this jerk is, I’m going to get him for trying to hurt you too.

OOC – I’ll wait for princess to post before I write for Oliver. I’ll also do Blaine and Lupin another time. :yawn:

Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 07:48

*Harry fills them on the events. Elena's eyes bug out as she hears the news!*

Kay: Harry, we havn't filled Elena in yet.

Harry: She knows now.

Elena: *gets up from the table and hugs Oliver* Oh oliver! are you Ok, how come no one told me?

(ooc: wow, Kay has a thing for Oliver? Oh interesting.
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 12:34
*George watched Natalie go over to Ravenclaw and get stuck. He jumps up noticing Pansy and Draco annoying her.*

George: Draco Malfoy!!! Unhand her now!!! Pansy tell your puppy to let her go.

Pansy: No way, George.

George: I've had enough of you and now this. Why would you be working for Pansy, Draco.

Draco: No reason.

George: You like Natalie!

Draco: No!

George: Yes! Back off both of you. No matter how hard you try I refuse to break up with her and the more you get in our way the less we'd want to be near you. So give it up right now cause nothing will work. Come on, Nat.

*George removes Draco's hand from around her arm and escorts her to the Ravenclaw table.*

George: Hello, Ravens. Please take good care of my girl here. Make sure no snake comes near her!!!! Especially Draco or Pansy.

*In the Huffelpuff house.*

Kay: Cedric, I'm fine. You not so.

*She rubs his face and looks at the blood. She gets up and grabs the Huffelpuff first aid kit. She sit on his lap and cleans the wound then puts a bandage on. She kisses it then sits down in her own seat.*

Kay: Is that better? I think it might be Flint. Elena told me she is to be married to him. Oliver is ok. Kim's dad came and helped him. I walked him to the Great Hall and he is safely with Elena and the gang. Are you going to be ok?

*In the great hall.*

*Fred and Kim arrive in the Great hall with everyone.*

Fred: Wood, good to see you up and moving. Elena, I told Kay not to tell you cause I was afraid how you would react to it. I'm sorry. Cedric, as we speak, is trying to hunt down the person who did this.

*Just then Fred got a message.*

Fred: It's from Kay and Cedric.

Hey, Fred, Cedric was not able to catch the one who did this. We are pretty sure it was Flint. Check and see if he is in the Great Hall right now or not. I hope we find out who did this. Cedric got hurt as well. He just barley missed a stun spell and got cut. I'm tending to his wound right now. Find out who this jerk is. I will get him for doing this to two of the greatest Qudditch players!!!

*George returns to the table to hear the message.*

George: Of the? She must mean us.

Fred: George, she was talking about Oliver and Cedric but you're right cause we are better then Cedric but hush up. Can anyone see Flint?

Ron: He's right there!

*They look to where Ron is pointing they see Flint walking in looking out of breath. Fred and George walk over to Flint to find out more information.*

Fred: Hey, Flint, where have you been? You look tired. Have you been running?

Flint: Go away, Weasley. It's none of your business where I've been.

George: It's just someone put a stun spell on Oliver and almost on Cedric twice and then ran away from Cedric.

Fred: Not many people would want to hurt two of the best Qudditch players unless they had something against them. You seem to have a score to settle.

George: So where have you been?

Flint: I'm not saying now back off!

*Flint pushes pass them and goes to his table.*

Fred: It had to have been him.

George: No doubt.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email