Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
Post Charmed(free,non-scripted)
on: May 19, 2004 06:37
Ok,here's a rp if you love Charmed as much as i do. There aren't really any rules just please try not to write for other people's characters unless they ask you to because it's kind of annoying!

From the OOC thread(which you don't really need to look at if you don't want!) We already have:
Aranel_Laivinelen: Paige
Sanako: Chris, Chris' twin sister Melinda and Leo
Piratesrule: Phoebe and Piper

Thanks to them both-and i will keep updating this page.

It's based when the Charmed ones are just about to realise their powers only with differences such as Chris is there from the future and Paige instead of Pru. I know it's kinda complicated but please stick with it!
Please PM with any questions Or post on the ooc.

[Edited on 19/5/2004 by piratesrule]

[Edited on 25/5/2004 by piratesrule]

[Edited on 31/5/2004 by piratesrule]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Charmed(free,non-scripted)
on: May 19, 2004 06:44
Phoebe burst into the living room where Piper and Paige were sat.
"Guess what-you know that column i spent all weekend writing for the newspaper? They loved it so much they've given me a load more column offers! Plus every one is saying i'm in for the next payrise,but i don't want to push my hopes up too high. Anybody else got news?"

((Ok,pretty simple i know but it's a start. Just reminding you that they haven't got their powers yet so you can explain how they realise that in the next few posts ))
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 08:11
((OOC: Ummm..If this has Paige then they've already gotten their powers, and have had them for some time. If you need me to I can play Piper and Leo just because it'd be easest since I already play their two kids.)))
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 06:43
((Yeah i know i decided to change it a bit, because Aranel_Laivinelen wanted to play Paige and i thought it would be cool to do it as they got their powers. Sorry if it's a bit confusing! Please post any questions in the OOC.Thanks))
Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 20, 2004 03:14
(((LOLx...)))

"That's great! And answer to your question, nothing yet." Paige answered, yawning. "Except that I'll be out tonight. I've got a date." She said this last sentence with a wink. "In case you are wondering who my lucky number four is...it's our hot neighbor that just moved in yesterday. You gotta love the long hair." She sighed, causing a groan to issue out of someone's mouth.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 09:01
(Thanks Aranel_Laivinelen!)

"Well i'm glad someone's got a date. You know what i've been like since,well, you know...Cole. But i'm so over that so nobody say anything. Anyway-you got enough clothes Paige? Because i'd be happy enough to come buy some with you if you like!" Phoebe said starting to get excited.
"Yes i know Piper,we're supposed to be saving and everything. But this is a special occasion!"
Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 03:19
Paige shot Piper a glance, seeking her approval. She knew that her sister wouldn't approve of spending money that way, but she hoped that for this once she would let them.

"Please?" She spoke to Piper, putting on her best pleading face and sticking her lower lip out.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 12:50
((Have you both checked out the ooc? I'll play Piper and then you can choose who wants to play Leo between you.))

"Oh go then, if you must. But it'll be you two making up for the money in working overtime," Piper said.
"Thanks Piper!" Phoebe exclaimed and grabbed her bag. "Come on Paige. Oh, have either of you seen Chris recently? He hasn't been around much has he?"
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 01:27
( Hey piratesrule what is this? You told me to join but I don't understand!)
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 11:39
((I can play Leo but I don't care.))

Chris happened to walk into the living room right as Phoebe said,

"Oh, have either of you seen Chris recently? He hasn't been around much has he?"

"Some one call my name?" All three of them looked at him. Piper said,

"Chris where have you been? We've been worried sick."

"I had somethings to take care of with Melinda." His twin sister, Melinda orbed down right next to Chris.

"Some one call me?" Chris looked at Melinda and she shrugged,

"Melinda, I thought I told you not to leave those two."

"Oh hush up Chris. They're not going anywhere." Her face remained passive but her eyes glinted with happiness and a sense of fun filled the link between them both. Pipper, Paige and Phoebe looked at the two siblings and Pipper placed her hands on her hips.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. Just put them inside a crystal cage. So they can't move." Pipper flipped out and went off the deep end but Melinda payed no heed to her.

"Chris you'd better go talk to Leo and find out what's going on." Her twin nodded and orbed out. Melinda turned back to Pipper and waited for the older woman to calm down.

"Pipper don't worry. i haven't hurt them. I'll check in later with you guys at P-3." She orbed out and returned to where she'd left the three demons....
Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 01:59
(((You can play Leo. Woah, I thought that they didn't know that they had powers yet? So Chris/Melinda wouldn't orb in and out in front of them...they would be like their neighbors or something...right? I'll edit this post as soon as I know what's going on.)))

Paige spoke up. "Well, we," She pulled Phoebe by her arm. "need to leave. I only have," she glanced down at her watch, "five hours before my date."

"Gotta go. Behave yourselves." Paige said as she waved and grabbed her purse from the sofa. She left the house with Phoebe in tow. As they got into the car, Paige asked Phoebs what was going on. "Are you as confused as I am?"
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 04:46
((Yeah but if your a true fan of the show and if Chris is already there then they've had their powers for several years.))
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 06:06
((Sorry about all this-this is so complicated! Right ok-the grandmother was a witch so they knew about powers just didn't know they had any, and they are going to get their powers right now to stop all this confusion. So please can you try and write that into your next post Aranel_Laivinelen. Everybody understand? Oh and yuna-have you seen Charmed? If not it's going to be really hard to join, but if you want to i can try and help. PM me.))

"Yes," Phoebe answered Paige. "I hope Leo sorts all this out, because Piper's going to go mad." Suddenly she leaned on the car handle and saw Paige sneaking in there and driving away. "Woah,i think i just had a vision," She said. "And i knew you borrowed the car that time by the way-however much you tried to hide it. You should know you can never hide a secret from us."

Piper suddenly remembered she was supposed to be working at P3 now and frantically raced around the house grabbing her bag. Then she tripped on a bit of over-turned rug and started to fall,however she waved her arms and stopped. "That's wierd,"she thought.

All three sisters met on the drive, yelling, "What's going on?" at the same time.

((ok,i really hope everybody gets what's going on. Thanks to both of you for sticking with it and please feel free to keep asking questions and forgiving me when i make no sense!))
Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 08:10
(((Yes, I am a true fan of the show. The idea for the sisters to not know they had powers was piratesrule's idea. I think everything would work out if they just knew that they had powers in the first place like the show because Chris and "his twin sister" wouldn't be able to orb in and out in front of them if they don't know they have powers yet. Besides this is after Cole, and that would be impossible to pull off without having known they had powers. And is Chris' "twin sister" a whitelighter also? Then she wouldn't fight demons, but protect witches.)))
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 07:19
((She's more witch than whitelighter. Simply because she's the only girl that Pipper had so she got the most witch blood than her brothers. I'll play Leo. Oh and don't forget Pipper can not only freeze time but she can also make things blow up. So she needs to get that power fast if we want Chris and Melinda to be there.))

Melinda had returned to where she'd left the demons and could sense her mom and aunts just found out about their powers. She smirked and used both of her hands to blow them up. The crystal cage disappeared and she put them all back in the box before orbing them back to the attic in the Manor. She looked as Chris orbed next to her.

"Leo wants to talk to us back at the Manor and explain everything to them." She nodded and they orbed back to the house they'd found that was abonnded and then walked to the Manor..
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 08:45
((Does everybody understand now? I'm so sorry about all this, but i think now they have their powers it can get back to whatever you guys wanted.))

Piper went to her children as soon as she saw them. "Oh this is so strange, I slipped and...you know don't you? How do you know that we have just realised we've got our powers? Hang on-you knew all along about our powers didn't you? If i wasn't pregnant i swear i would..."
Phoebe came running up and held her back, "Woah Piper, slow down. They're the ones that know whats going on-so now would be a good time to stay on their good side."
She dragged Piper back to the manor and waited for Miranda, Chris and Paige to catch up.
Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 06:19
(((How 'bout this? They knew that they had powers but somehow they lost their memories about their powers...and there was no way to get them back unless something triggers their memories and everything comes flooding back in. Good or bad? It's the only thing that seems to make sense...at least to me.)))

Paige walked into the house, and whispered. "Water, I need water."

And she was immediately splashed with some. "Ok, that was so not necessary. Who did it?! 'Fess up!" Paige spoke, furious. "Towels!"

Towels appeared in front of her. They fell down in a heap in front of her, and she stood, confused. She grabbed one, and started to dry herself off. In the midst of the towels, her hand brushed something. She brushed them aside and found that there was a book there. A dark tome, that appeared sinister.

"What-- what's this?" Paige asked, as she tentatively reached for it.

There was a jerk, and she felt disoriented as she was hurled through what seemed like empty space. Then she fell with a thud.

She was in a dark room, a basement of some kind. She shivered as she felt cold all of a sudden.

"Hello?" She called out softly. "Anyone home?" Where am I? She thought to herself, and hugged herself tightly.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 07:03
((Yeah sure, whatever helps you understand Thanks))

"Paige?" Phoebe called. She wandered round the house a few times and wondered where she had got to. This isn't possible, she thought. She was here a minute ago.

Piper saw Phoebe wandering round the house and asked what she was doing.
"I don't want to worry you Pip, but Paige has disappeared."Phoebe answered.

Suddenly they saw the pile of towels on the floor and ran up to it. They were wet. "Chris, Melinda," Piper called. "Can you go and find Paige for us please."

Then Leo orbed in and Piper ran up to him. "And where have you been?" She cried. "Hell is arising and you vanished. Why have Phoebe and i got powers? I suppose you know what's happened to Paige as well don't you?"
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 12:21
Leo orbed in and herd all of Piper's questions but said,

"It maybe best if we wait for Chris and Melinda to get back." At that exact moment Chris and Melinda both orbed in.

"You called Piper."

"Yeah, I need you guys to see if you can find Paige for us. Just have Phoebe touch the towels since that's what Paige had touched before she disappeared." Both of them looked over at Leo seeing that he hadn't told them.

"I'll be right back." Melinda ran up the stairs into the attic and retreived the Book of Shadows from the stand. She also grabbed three candles and ran back downstairs. She gathered everyone into the living room and set everything up then sat down with Leo on her right and Chris on her left. She opened the Book of Shadows to a memory recovering spell and looked at the other witches who'd sat down and then turned to Leo,

"I'll explain to these two you go find Paige." Leo nodded and orbed out to go find the third sister. Melinda then looked at Chris who stood next to her and both lighted one candle for the two sisters in front of her. Both started to read the spell in front of them,

"Memories return to those that have lost them." Wind picked up as Piper and Pheobe recieved their lost memories about their powers and their other sister, Prue, who had been killed by the Source....
Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 06:04
An invisible door in the darkness opened, and Paige stood, instantly alert.

"Who's there?" She said, immediately going into her defensive stance without noticing.

"Well, well, well." A whispery voice, definitely dark and sinister like something straight out of a nightmare, spoke, sending chills down her spine. "Here comes one of the charmed ones, alone." The figure stepped out of the shadows. He looked strikingly charming, and if it were under different circumstances, she might have fallen for him.

Then she immediately took a step back as memories came flooding in, and gasped. She closed her eyes, and opened them quickly as she realized who this was.

She had fallen for him.

"I thought I vanquished you." Paige spoke, just as Leo orbed in.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 06:00
Leo orbed in right as Paige got her memories back and saw the demon so he called for Melinda. Melinda orbed in, cocked her head to one side then raised her hands and blew up the demon.

"You'd better get her back to the Manor and explain all this. I'll take care of this demon." the demon started to rejenerate so she moved about fifty things to block the demon and orbed back to the Manor.

"Chris we've got company." She ran to the book and searched for the demon when she found it and ran back to help her brother.

"Path of Light, path of purity destroy this evil entity." The demon started convoulsing and disappeared with a bang. She saw Chris laying against a chair so she went over to him.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I'll live." She felt releif wash over her as she help her twin brother stand up.....
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 04:35
Piper and Phoebe stood in shock. "I can't believe we forgot all that,"Piper whispered.
Suddenly Paige appeared and they ran to her. She nodded and they realised that she had just remembered as well, but none wanted to talk about it.

As Paige sat with pregnant Piper, Phoebe went outside and just stood there. "Pru," she whispered to the wind. "I'm so sorry. I swore i would never forget and i did-i betrayed you. I forgot you, and gran and everything you worked so hard for." She stood crying alone and missed her dead sister more than ever.

((Thanks so much guys, looks like it's finally sorted out. You're doing great! *hugs*))
Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 08:07
((()))

Paige wanted to go comfort Pheobe, but she didn't know how. She had finally felt like she was a part of the family, but she was reminded again of the times Piper and Pheobe had spent together without her. She didn't even get to know her other sister...she was saddened by this fact, and felt often out of place...as if it was not her place to be among the Charmed Ones.

She left Piper with Leo, and went to Pheobe. "Are you blaming yourself for the world's troubles again?" She attempted a weak smile as she hastily and discreetly wiped away a fallen tear pretending there was something in her eye.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 12:39
Phoebe looked at Paige gratefully, "What can i say, you know what i'm like. I just miss her so much, she was my big sister after all. I always thought that i would never forget her-even if we forgot everything else like we did. But she went too, it was as if she had never existed." Phoebe wiped a tear away.
"It doesn't matter-you wouldn't understand, you never knew her." And with that Phoebe walked back inside leaving Paige out by herself, brushing things out of her eyes.

((how mean!))
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 08:45
Melinda saw Phoebe and Paige go stand outside. She had a feeling that she knew what was being said but kept her mouth shut. She looked at Chris and since they were twins they could sense each others thoughts and knew things were going to get very difficult if they wanted to save Wynat from turning evil....
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2004 10:26
Piper sat anxiously wondering what was happening. She felt angry at herself for being pregnant and not being able to help. She felt a strong desire to reach out to her sisters as she felt they needed her but Leo kept her still and she knew her children were thinking to each other.
"Talk to me. I may be pregnant but i'm not stupid,i know something's going on. What are you thinking?" Piper asked them.

(Hey Piper actually said that once!)
Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 09:40
Paige felt a bit hurt from Pheobe's comment, but she forgave her nevertheless. She did not let many things show, especially when she was hurt. She kept her pain to herself (which is never wise), and hid behind her sarcastic, joking front. She sighed as she blinked furiously, forbiding the oncoming tears from falling.

She walked outside, deciding to take a walk. She needed to organize her thoughts, and quiet her mind's ramblings. She did not notice the black shadow that trailed her, silent and ominous.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 08:52
Phoebe stood hovering in the lounge, not wishing to get involoved in Piper's new family's discussion.
Instead she took the time to think of how much things had changed: No Cole, no Pru, Leo and Piper with two children...
Suddenly she leaned on the door leading to the hall and had a preminition. "Paige," She whispered.

Aranel_Laivinelen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 05:53
Paige picked up her pace, finally realizing that something was following her. She made a quick turn into an alley, hoping to lose the intruder, but he was quick. He followed her into the alley, and she made a sharp left turn...

into a dead end.

A tire squealed, as she turned, and she saw the black mercedes that blocked the entry way. She had no where to go. A group of black suited guys came out of the vehicle, and her stalker joined them.

Paige looked around, and smiled politely. "Guys, don't you think this is a little unfair? I mean, one witch against five of the Brotherhood?"

She was just playing by ear, not knowing whether they were really from the brotherhood, but she guessed by their raised eyebrows that she was off the ball.

"So what are you?" Paige knew that she was babbling, but she needed to stall time. "A new demon order? A witch hunter mafia?"

They were closing in on her. She sighed. "Ok, so I get that you are not the most talkative bunch. But you should know that whatever you are...hurry Pheobe! I can't hold them for long! if you mess with one of us..."

"You mess with all of us." Pheobe finished, out of breath.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 04:20
Melinda felt a jolt through her feet and say Phoebe leaving.

"Phoebe. I'll orb you there." Melinda ran after her aunt and grabbed her arm orbing them to where ever Paige was. She saw about five demons and immediatly recognized who they were. Wyant had sent them from the future. She whispered into Phoebe's ear.

"Tell Paige to orb you both back home and get Chris out here. I'll need him help." Her aunt didn't look happy but complied and not five seconds later Chris was next to her. The two twins stood facing the demons niether party said anything before the demons beckoned the two twins toward the car....
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 05:22
Back in the manor Piper was screaming, "You just left them there? With 5 of the brotherhood? Are you both crazy?"
Phoebe looked at Paige and wondered if perhaps she was right. Had they left them in danger?

"Piper, check the book of Shadows, Paige and i can go back." Piper obviously refused,"Piper, we have no choice-we can't put you in danger too."
And with that Paige grabbed Phoebe's arm and they orbed out.

They managed to orb to the alley just before Chris and Melinda were led to the car. "Over here," Phoebe called as the men turned round. "Doesn't everybody want a piece of the Charmed ones these days? Surely you do." The witches waited for the men to come to them.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 08:56
Melinda saw Paige and Phoebe orb back in and seized her chance to uleash her raw power. She walked forward, eyes glowing white and destroyed all but one. Her increase in power was gone since Chris had taken his back so she froze the demon in mid-flight and walked up to him.

"I was right chris. It is one of the demons that Wyant sends to kil." She could always sense where her twin was so it didn't surprise her when he came and stood next to her.

"Why did they go after Paige?"

"Because they usually go after a family member of their target then kill their target."

((More later..))
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 07:15
"Are there more of them? And they were after Wyatt? Then why didn't they go after Piper or Leo-would have been easier since they are the parents wouldn't it?" Phoebe asked, then stopped short."Piper, she's not in trouble is she? We have to get back to the manor and protect her-then check out the book."
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 05:55
Melinda blew the hunter demon up and just stood there.

"No..They won't be in the Book yet. They only came to get me and Chris back to the future. They won't harm Piper. At least not yet." She could sense her twins worry. If Wyatt had found a way to send back assigns then they'd have to get Piper somewhere safe, regardless of what would happen to them. She and Chris orbed back to the Manor to find Piper freaking out as they landed. They saw Leo behind her and knew he'd tried to get Piper to calm down but it hadn't worked. Both twins were surprised when Piper hugged them then knew they'd get yelled at. Melinda stopped Piper and said,

"Calm down mom. We're fine. They were sent from the future by Wyatt. They won't be able to regenerate. I made sure of that. Now you need to sit down and relax. You’re stressing the both of us out." Piper sat down and both twins felt her stress leave them...
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 07:39
"So i'm supposed to just sit here?" Piper asked, trying to keep calm for all their sakes, "While my son is sending out crazed men to get my other children?" Phoebe calmed her down again.
"What she means is, are you sure there's absolutly nothing we can do? It's hell just sitting and waiting." Phoebe continued.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email