Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First45678Last >>
Author Topic:
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I have a special love for that picture, J.E., as I am in the Realm of Nessa. Lovely job!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Here are some more pictures!

I never did finish that last one because the head was too small for the body, and I didn't want to bother doing it all over again.

[Edited on 01/10/2014 by Mellwen_Bronwewen]
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nice, Mel! *Mel hears voice whispering in ear* Mail Maxie one...mmaaaiilll Maxie one...
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Maxie! *Maxie hears whispering in her ear* Mel will send one to Maxie...Mel will send one to Maxie. *Normal voice* Which one do you want?
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
You can draw me whatever you want, it doesnt need to be one that you posted. In return, I shall write you something.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Beautiful drawing JoSeDu And very nice Horse heads Mellwen_Bronwewen
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Okay Maxie. Thanks Aragorn16Estel!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
I love them! I would post some of my drawings, but I'm too lazy to copy them onto here.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh Rod, you impossible child. You totally need to post some! If you don't, I'm going to conspire with Maxie and make her make you draw one for me and send it down here.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ooooh, good idea!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Rod! Yeah, you have to post some sometime.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I saw her today and I forgot to tell her...;( I'll email her now.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
I haven't drawn anything LOTR related in awhile! I probably should but I don't know what to draw. Any ideas???
Actually, I'm drawing Aragorn for my friends Christmas gift
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
That's cool Ethelynn! Ummm...I'm not sure. I don't think I've drawn anything LOTR. Hmmm...that is a problem.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Did you draw something for my Christmas gift!? I should have written you something! I am so odd sometimes! Auggghhhhhh!!!!!

But I did draw something for Mellwen;s Christmas gift. It will be sent to her whenever their letters get up to me next. I will have to send the three of your gifts all on seperate occasions, sorry again. But I will send your first, Mell. And then you can take a picture of a picture and share it on here.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, Mxi, I'm drawing you "someone" for Christmas. You'll see on Christmas Eve, DONT YOU WORRY!!! You'll be glad you waited
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
@Maxie, I did finish your drawing. I'm sorry we haven't sent the letter yet, but we have to get more stamps.
Linwe_Vardamir
Council Member
Send Message
Hi! I'm a relatively new lotr fan (read the books, saw the movies, turned into a fangirl ) so I haven't drawn anything lotr yet. Anyone have suggestions for an easy start? I'm only a hobbyist, and I don't have quite as much time on my hands as I'd like.
"Not all those who wander are lost..." I think somehow Tolkien knew us fans were going to need a quote like this someday, considering how much I find myself day dreaming about Middle-earth...
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Welcome, Linwe! It's great to have another artist here There isn't anything I can think of that's really easy. Maybe just pick something that's not human Try drawing Arwen's Evenstar pendant or one of the Elven brooches. That's a good place to start, I think.
Here's a drawing I did for a friend of mine who I met here on CoE! It's Jennifer Lawrence, the girl who plays Katniss in the Hunger Games

"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, that amazing! Great job!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Wow! That's great lotrelessar!
Linwe_Vardamir
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks for the advice, lotrelessar, and GREAT drawing!
"Not all those who wander are lost..." I think somehow Tolkien knew us fans were going to need a quote like this someday, considering how much I find myself day dreaming about Middle-earth...
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks guys Her face is so big
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
This is a picture I drew, meant to be one of my RP characters... I hope this works...

If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Which character id that? Is it Freya/Fay? And it worked!!!!!!! Well done Wolfie!

Mellwen, I loved that picture you sent me, it has a special place on my wall.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Aw, she's so cute, Wolfie!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I wish I could draw. How about I write something, and one of you guys draw it?
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I can try if you want to send something to me Maxie.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, my pic was supposed to be Meri, but I guess she could also be Fay!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I always pictured Fay to have that blonde hair and big pretty eyes.
Cillendor
Council Member
Send Message
This isn't a drawing, but I painted this picture of my friend. She hasn't seen it yet, so don't post it anywhere please.

I used GIMP to design stencils from a photograph, and then I painted on each layer using the stencils. I could never do this freehand.

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
That's amazing, Cillendor! Welcome to the Creations Forum!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Stunning work lotrelessar94 and Cillendor. Thanks for sharing!
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
That's great Cillendor! I'm sure she'll love it!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Woah that's awesome!
<< First45678Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email