Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011
Author Topic:
toastedlembas
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: fullow the road to evil (free, open for all!)
on: January 02, 2005 12:40
((Busy busy busy. Sorry sorry sorry!!!))

Amarth returned Fala’s smile before replying. “Plan? There’s no plan…well, not really. We flank them and then kill them. I wish we had four so that we could properly surround them, but we should be fine. They don’t seem particularly smart…”

With a small grimace at that inconvenience, Amarth pushed on through the woods, moving towards Tirision. She did not look back at Fala, knowing full well that the girl was capable of handling herself. As she neared the men, she heard their footfalls through the forest.

She sighed, preparing herself for what was to come. Once calmed, she set out to the right, flanking the enemy. Then wetting her lips, Amarth let out a trilling call, signaling the others that they were in position. She checked her weapons to pass the time, waiting for the answering calls. When both came, she would use a slightly different call, and then the attack would begin. She just hoped that everything would go according to the non-existent plan.

((Feel free to have Fala hear Tirision’s answering call. And when she responds herself, you can hear Amarth’s call for attack as well.))
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2005 06:56
Mairu was still stuck at the camp, feeling more helpless than ever. It was hard to believe they'd all been through so much together in such a short space of time. It felt like yesterday when she first walked in that pub.
She turned to Kali.

"Kali, is there a reason why you're such a.....why you're the way you are?" She was losing her patience just sitting there, and wanted, no, needed to take it out on somebody. And since she liked Unthoria, and really didin't like Kali, it was no competition who that somebody was.
goldenberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2005 06:32
"ah Mairu theirs a reason for everything in life, whether its any of your concern or not is the opineon of the person it happens to" Kali replied cooly not seeming bothered by her temper.
"why for the secrets? have you anything to hide from us? maybe your being a trator and your the reason for Rowens capture!" she snapped at him in no mood for his smart ass answer.
"maybe, and maybe not. i have my reasons i want to stay alive for one more day. is that too much to ask? tommorow bother me with your tiresome questions, i'm too tired to do it today" and he waved her away with his hand ignoring her.
"bu...."
"do you remember in bree Mairu? when Koru was about to kill you? i didn't have to stop him you know" he interupted before she could begin she glared at him angrily going slightly pink.
Saeraeariel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2005 04:05
Mairu was fully shutdown. Kali was right. She would've been killed by Koru if it weren't for him. Dammit.
"Yeah, well....you really suck." It was the best she could think of. She turned away from him in a huff so he couldn't see the sting of threatening tears in her eyes.
It wasn't even what he had said that bothered her. It was everything.
The fact that she was starting to get close to these people. This was never supposed to happen. She was supposed to be alone.
The fact that she was just sitting here, unable to do anything apart from argue pointlessly with Kali.
The fact that for the first time in years, she was actually starting to remember what fear felt like.

She really hoped Kali couldn't read her thoughts right now, or see her face for that matter, because now those threatening tears began to stream down her face.
EruveElen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 10:38
((**Resussitates dying thread** My fear of rping is gone! Long story....GB knows it...))

Unthoria lay on the ground. Mairu was crying, Kali was being Kali, Rowen still wasn't back, neither was any of the others. Once again, she felt a cold pang of guilt and self hate for what she'd done to Rowen. She'd practically killed him. "I'm going on a walk...." She muttered to no-one in particular as she walked into the woods again.

She could feel something deeply wrong in the atmosphere. She took out her sword and held it out in front of her. Suddendly, she stopped dead. Something was very wrong.....

She closed ehr eyes and listened closely. Three people were up ahead, but somewhat spread out. Some others where walking around warily, and there was another alert. It didn't take a rocket scientist to work out who they all were.

Unthoria walked to find Amarth standing there, checking her weapons. Fala was there too. "Need the help of a shamed Elf? The boys your after already know me enough to knwo I'm not to be taken lightly. That could be to your advantage, plus, Rowen hates me enough right now to break the loosest knot I ever tied." She whispered. Unthoria stood there, waiting to see if MAarth would kill her or need her help. xxx
EruveElen
<< First7891011
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email