Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The new pub((feel free to join))
on: October 01, 2004 09:24
Lilona laughed. "I have no idea. All I know is he wants to kill you.And also, most off the time it is for some stupid reason that he wants to kill people. I want him to go after me though so I could kill him." She said the last part as a thought aloud.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 07, 2004 08:39
Lilona thougnt. "Hey, maybe could we go after him instead of waiting for him to come after us?" Lilona had sort of preset her mind on doing this. She did not like to wait. She never had.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 10, 2004 07:30
"great idea. We could go fight him and have a little Adventure" corral was having fun with this for some odd reason.
Frodogal
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2004 03:57
"I, I don't kn-know how to fight though," Lindwen said, quivering. the one thing she didn't want to do right now was fight some incredibly evil thing.

((lets go get this evil guy! cool! ignore Lindwen, I think we shouyld go))
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 11, 2004 11:28
"Ok its settled then," lilona smiled"Now we just need a day or two to recruit and get ready. We could use another person or two.Safty in numbers after all." Lilona was glad for she had really hoped to get some help in her travels.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 13, 2004 07:15
"I'm sure anyone from the pub would be glad to come along!"
Eltíaná
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2004 05:39
Eltíaná stepped forward. "I'm in," she said firmly, her grip on her knife increasing. Eclipse growled in agreement.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2004 09:44
"Great. Lets go to the Pub and find out who would like to go with us," Lilona said. She was happy that she had gained some trust, no matter how little it was.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2004 12:46
Lilona was afraid she was taking things to fast."Or we could stand here all day she suggested." That is all they were doing, waiting for Carrol's word. She looked a little reluctant to leave her pub.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 25, 2004 12:56
((sorry for being gone for so long))

Corral looked around to see her beloved pub."lets go , lets go and find that that person" she looked around to see who all would be joining.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2005 02:53
Lilona put on a have smile have'what's going on with this guy?' look. She didn't like the look of him."It's not my place to say." Lilona said, she looked at Carrol. He might acctually be an asset if he came for free, she did not want to have to pay him, she had come here with very little money as it was.
EruveElen
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2005 06:18
Esterella didn't like the look of the newcomer at all. His swagger was too...swishy. She looked over at Corall waiting to see if she'd do anything to get rid of this guy. She knew Corall very well and was almost sure she'd dismiss him.

Then again, Corall had agreed to do some pretty strange things in the time Esterella had known her. Maybe she'd alowed him to tag along with them, even though Esterella hadn't really got to big an idea of what was actually going on. xxx
EruveElen
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2005 09:53
"It is not the presence of a male that is so lacking of intrest on my part," Lilona said, choseing her words, very carefully," It is the way you so casually tell of the services you bring as we are preparing to leave, and offer to take care of someone, who would more then likly kill you before you got anywhere near him, and then say you'll do it for a fee. Offer to charge us for what I could accomplish myself for free. As far as I'm conserened, it might be a good idea for you to come however, it is not my place to say you can stay, it is hers."Lilona said pointing to Corral.
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2005 01:43
Corral looked at the man.she thought of him as Cocky."Well barging in here like you own the place, and rudely asking for pay then saying you'll come for free. You can come but if you get in my way well lets say you don't want to go there!" Corral thought the man was only coming for the good of him but then she thought he could be useful somehow. "Wait the pub who's going to watch it while i'm gone?"
Frodogal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2005 06:43
"I'm not staying here alone," Lindwen said, she wasn't sure about the newcomer at all, although he was a little annoyed about the confusion that he'd made in the pub. "I guess I'll come."
Aragornsgirl_21
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2005 04:20
"I'm happy your coming! we'll leave in a hour, so we have a chance to get our things" Corral rushed off into the pub to pack what she needed most.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2005 07:54
Lilona haveing just arrived and not haveing unpacked already had her things so she waited for Corral and company to get themselves together.
Frodogal
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 01:32
Lindwen ran upstairs to her room and gathered together her mother's healing kit and her fathers dagger. She was about to put her dagger in her backpack but instead decided to strap it onto her belt. She put her clothes and some blankets into the pack as well and went downstairs.

"I'd better go get Rearin ready," she said to the others and went outside to the stables. As she prepared Rearin she began to feel a little sick and very frightened about what was about to happen, it seemed as though she'd be walking straight into disaster.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email