Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Eryniel_89
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Fionu Dagorfaen (free)
on: September 15, 2004 02:08
Fionu smiled at Aria as he answered her question. " I hope to, but it seems that everyone else is coming out at the same time, so I'm not possitive." He saw Aria pick up a bow that was too small for her, as well as the broken arrows. " I have an extra bow and a couple arows if you would care to use them." he offered. "I believe they would better match your size. And " he added, as an afterthought, "I took the liberty of asking Barliman for some food. Would you like your portion? I could put it in a bag." He waited for her response
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2004 08:33
"How thoughtful of you," Aria said. She figured it would be useful to have a weapon on hand, even if her aim would prove it useless. She adjusted Mira's well-worn leather saddle a bit to find a good spot for the extra bags to go. She wasn't sure how long the ride would be and she didn't want her dear old horse to be uncomfortable.
Neniel_Andunië
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 16, 2004 10:22
Anariel stared at the horse in front of her.
"When I asked for a horse I didn't expect one like this!" she gasped. The stallion was beautiful, a firey red chesnut with a gracefully arched neck and flowing mane and tail. His velvety black nostrils nuzzled her cheek. She stroked his neck, feeling the strong muscles.
"He was your father's," Barliman replied, handing her his bridle. His name is Anoron. He came back here after your father was..." he saw her pained expression and stopped. "He would have wanted you to have him," he said quickly before leaving. "Take good care of him." And he left the stables. She looked into Anoron's eyes, and saw his wild spirit. He was exactly the kind of horse her father would have loved. "We'll be quite a team, huh, Anoron?" she whispered.

((okay, again, sorry it's taking me so long to post more. Though now I need someone else to interact with me or something, otherwise I'll just be there until something comes up. ~Nen~))
Neniel_Andunië
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2004 12:08
((Come ON, guys!!!! We're on the THIRD page! ))
Eryniel_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2004 09:00

'Well, let's mount up and see who is going to come." Fionu smiled at Aria as she made her horse comfortable. He was glad to see her taking such good care of her horse.

((ooc: I am so-o-o-o sorry that I haven't posted in a while! My computer has crashed and we've been trying to fix it, but unfortunately, I think it's going to take a while longer. I am currently on my Uncle's computer, but, I won't be able to post often. Could one of you guys take over for me for a while? At least until my comp. is fixed or I get a new one (although that would take a miracle!) Thanks, and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience! ))
Neniel_Andunië
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 11, 2004 06:06
((OOC: SO sorry I haven't posted... I don't have a lot of time with school and junk, and I've got my own website to maintain. But I'll try to get on more often!))

Anariel tacked up Anoron and tied her pack to the back of his saddle, then lead him out into the courtyard. Aria, Fionu, and Enstai were already there. She mounted and headed towards Fionu and Aria, then almost stopped short... for the first time, she realized how much alike they looked, and now she was amazed she hadn't noticed it before. She shook her head and joined them, still amazed.

((Come ON guys! Lets get this going again!!!))
Neniel_Andunië
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 03:03
((You guys!!!!! Come on, let's go!!!!! I keep having to look for this at the bottom of the 3rd of fourth page!!!!!

~Nen~))
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 03:18
(ooc- okay, I am here. I don't know how often I will be able to post, or if anyone else is still up for it besides us, but I am here.)

"So, where will we go first?" Aria asked to no one imparticular. She did not remember which direction she had come from- everything had looked different then. She pulled herself up onto her horse and waited for the others to do the same.
Neniel_Andunië
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 29, 2004 04:55
"Well, where did you say you lived?" Anariel asked in her straightforward way. She felt pity for Aria... she had lost her family as well. Only her family had known that she loved them....
She shook her head again quickly. *I told you, don't think about that,* she chided herself.

((I HOPE some of the others are still here....))
VilyaTook
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 30, 2004 06:45
"It was a village, on the far side of Rohan's fields," Aria said. "I'm not sure it is still there," she added quietly.
Eryniel_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 01, 2004 09:18
“Then let us make that our destination.” Fionu answered, haveing heard Aria and Anariel's exchange as he road up on his horse to the. He then nudged his horse forward and motioned the others to follow. “All who are going on this, adventure as some may call it, follow me.” and so saying he started down the route they were to travel.

((ooc: Well, at least I'm here, but I don't know what I'm going to do untill after I here some more from you guys and have more to go off of. Sorry it's taken a while for me to post, computer problems as usual. I'l hopefully post more soon if more people post!!! hint, hint, hint.!))
Eryniel_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2004 06:39
((Okay, so who's going to answer me and who's comeing on this 'adventure'!))
Neniel_Andunië
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2004 10:19
As she reined her horse in behind Fionu to follow him, Anoron sensed the adventure ahead and tossed his head in excitement. She smiled a little, patting him on the neck.
"Easy, boy," she murmured, leaning closer to his ear. "We've got a long way to go. All the way to Rohan.... That's where you came from, my friend." Anoron snorted and tossed his head again. She smiled and increased her speed a little so she was alongside Fionu and Aria. "Have you been to Rohan before, Fionu?" she asked.

((ooc: I sure hope some of the other posters are still with us!!!))
Eryniel_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2005 10:12
"I have crossed the borders, and eaten with the Eorlingas, but I have never seen the Golden Hall. I was always anxious to continue on my way." he answered uncomfortably." I see you have a horse of the Rohirram, they are good horses." he said, changing the subject quickly.
Neniel_Andunië
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2005 11:45
Anariel winced slightly, not noticing Fionu's discomfort becuase of her own.
"Yes," she said quietly. "Anoron was my father's horse. He loved him like a son." She stared off, wishing she hadn't said anything, half-hoping Fionu might pursue the topic, yet at the same time afraid of saying any more. She wasn't a trusting person, and she barely knew him at all. She didn't want him to think she was too open, or know how much she had done wrong.

OOC: We really need to get this going again!!!!!!! ~Nen~
Eryniel_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2005 04:27
Fionu saw out of the corner of his eye Anariel's discomfort, and was unsure as to whether or not pursue the subject. Somehow, his telepathy told him that she, in a strange unsure way wanted him to ask. But he was not completely sure. He decided to go ahead and ask. "Where is your father? I am sure he is a mighty man to own such a horse." He asked, wondering if she would be upset that he asked such a tender question, but curious none the less.

[Edited on 19/2/2005 by Eryniel_89]
Neniel_Andunië
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 11:15
She bit her lip and stared straight ahead so he wouldn't see the expression in her eyes. "My father is dead," she said flatly, keeping her voice void of all emotion. After all, she thought, you wanted him to ask. You may as well tell him/ But she knew she didn't crack easily... she wasn't a trusting person by nature, and even when she wanted to open up, it took a long time for someone to really gain her trust, and they had to say the right things. She knew she couldn't tell Fionu a lot until he had proven himself trustworthy, but maybe she could tell him a little. Only if he wants you to, she told herself. Only if you can tell he really cares and wants to know more.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email