Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
hobbitmom
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post Family or friends who are CoE members?
on: August 14, 2004 07:59
There are so many members on CoE now it's mind-bogoling :rolling:. I was wondering, does anyone have Family or Friends that are members of CoE ?

I have two, My Daughter, who's name is KoolKat, and my best of best friend name, PLBLAIR . Hi guys :wave:.

[Edited on 14/8/2004 by hobbitmom]
PLBLAIR
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Family or friends who are CoE members?
on: August 14, 2004 09:47
Hi, hobbitmom!:heart:
Yes, I'm all over the site today, 'cause it's Saturday, and I actually have some free time. Obviously you and Koolkat are the only 2 I know at present who are on the Council.
But I'm working on our mutual friend down in Texas - I told her to look up Council of Elrond, so that's my good deed for the month. :angel: It would be cool if she and her sister both got on the Council!
LadyEowyn_Of_Rohan
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 14, 2004 09:59
My dad registered, but he hasn't exactly been active; I can't remember his username or anything. :dizzy:
outlawgirl09
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2004 11:57
Nobody else in my famliy on this one. My whole famliy is on my other board, so this is my place away from them.
(I love them, they just arn't interested in LotR, even though my brother was the one who got me started on it.)
lindele
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 14, 2004 12:15
Well, my friend's username is Elbereth_Amandil, but she hasn't been online since she registered.
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: August 15, 2004 06:34
*snorts* I wish, but none of my friends love LOTR that much, so I'm on my own. My closest friends on this site would have to be afitodorf or calinamoon, both I have known previously from neopets.com.
lalludar
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2004 06:59
my best friend joined, eat_quizno_subs (or something like that)
Jesalyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2004 02:05
I met one of my best friends, Lyna, here on COE last year.:love:

[Edited on 8/16/2004 by Jesalyn]
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 15, 2004 08:01
my friend is planning on registering (as soon as his computer starts working again), and he'll likely be something along the lines of Aragorn or Elessar or Smeagol... the latter being least likely. I'll probably post again when he actually has registered... if I remember.

O'er than that... GwennethSindalune and I PM and chat a lot, but haven't met in real life (seeing as we're about... 1500? 2000? miles apart).
and.. uh.. Well, my family and any other friends (y'know, if I had any).. would be mentally torn apart in short order by the sheer amount of what they'd call "geekiness" that is present here. Fools.. My heel, I care not!
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 16, 2004 02:16
viressegurl but she's not active only in her realm. I have met one very great friend here in the CoE, Lady_CJ. Hey guys. :wave:
merry07ushs
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 17, 2004 03:12
Mrs Boyd is my best friend.. my pippin to my merry and my sis.
Wulf_Sternhammer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 17, 2004 05:15
My wife and very own Pagan Queen Raven Moonshaddow, is a member, and even though she doesn't post much, she occasionally drops in to see what is happening. She has another site she goes to a lot, a general forum where anything goes. Evenstar451 is a very old and dear friend (in fact she came around for a few glasses of wine and a D & M tonight).
I guess though, the members of my realm have become like family, we share our days, our hopes, our good times and our bad. I think Lannorui summed it up in her article on CoE being like a big family in the June Council Courier.

Live and love
Wulf
Anoria_Miriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2004 05:01
I got my sister (Sansa_Stark) on this site, but she hardly ever comes on here and posts exceedingly rarely. She doesn't like LOTR as much as me, and I don't know anyone else who either likes LOTR or uses the computer enough to come on here much.

[Edited on 18/8/2004 by Anoria_Miriel]
Nyérëven
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2004 07:20
No family...as my family generally doesn't aprove of communication over the internet. I do have two friends of school on here, though they don't get on that often. Krazi4Kirby is one of the girls in the Foursome in my class, and parabellum is one of the few guys I acctually get along with lol.

Venora and MyLady15 have become my friends on the site..but I've never met them in R/L
luv_aragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2004 01:39
my sister is i_luv_orlando_b...we share this computer too so it's really annoying b/c we can't both be logged in at the same time
minuial_gil_estel
Send Message
on: August 21, 2004 07:01
My cousin and I joined on the same day! She's oneof the mods for the Pony.. it's Mara! Hi Mara!! lol
tuttleturtle
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 23, 2004 07:11
One of my friends I'm pretty sure is a member but I don't know his user name. Another friend might have regestered but I didn't try to make her. No family seeing my family aren't really into Lord of the Rings, though my mom likes it.
~aear_fëa~
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 23, 2004 09:27
no family, though the friends on this site are my "extended family"! there's EnedisilfromStandelf, Lookatmyfeet, darthfrodo, and iluv_Elijah19! love you guys!
StarOfTheDunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2004 11:08
I got one of my friends join this site maybe 4 months ago their name's elvenfire. :wave: Hi elvenfire!
hobbitmom
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 26, 2004 06:30
I just remembered one more I know. I never meat her face to face, but I know what she looks like . I also know a lot about her. We use to PM each other a lot. Her name is Charis. :love: :hug:.
viressegurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 28, 2004 07:10
my bestest of best friend, sairina_star ... she got me to be active...hehehe..thanx .. lol
Elessar_2
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 29, 2004 11:35
Well, my sister is Tari_Greenleaf--but she doesn't spend as much time online as I do--she's usually buried in her chemistry stuff or typing up stories. :rolleyes: I have three friends who are members, and 2 I'm working on. PWilliam101 and Lillian and another one I don't even remember, it's been so long.
_Mouth_of_Sauron
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2004 03:33
I'm trying to recruit members (friends and my brother). Is there an option on the site for folks to send out invites?
LOTRfan12
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 30, 2004 03:53
Hey!
Two of my cousins are members:
Smeagol1 is one but I don't know my other cuz's name; It's something like Arwen of Rivendell, but I'm not sure...
Anyways, everyone have a great day!
Luv,
LOTRFAN12
Legendel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 02, 2005 08:48
I have 2 friends from high school, Gildor-Inglorion, and Keterai; no family though.
Anorwen_Niphredil
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 03, 2005 07:04
Well, I have three: my sister ~wild_shieldmaiden~ , and two friends, Erwood (we're long distance friends) and Morlothwen :love: :wave: I don't know if I have other old friends on this site *is suddenly curious and resolves to contact friends and family and ask them*
hobbitmom
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 11, 2005 08:06
I'm trying to recruit members (friends and my brother). Is there an option on the site for folks to send out invites

Mouth_of_Sauron, Check out the Ecards and see if there's any that would work for inviting folks . Or just tell them to check it out and give them CoE's Web address . Tell them how Cool , it is. Tell them what it was that intrigued you to join.
I hope these Ideas will help you .
Ninjoo
Craziness' Spiritual Caretaker
Send Message
on: January 12, 2005 06:05
I've already recruited two of my best friends: Nijntje~Numenesse and Luthien~Numenesse.
Unfortunately my other friends aren't LOTR fans:nono: :twitch: I know... weird ey? So i don't know who else to recruit... Bummer...
luthienkenobi
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 05:51
I know how it is Ninjoo...I recruited 3 of my friends...soccercurl, dancin_stars, and cherryblossomstarz. They aren't LOTR fans either..well except for cherryblossomstarz.
GrimaWormtongue
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 11:40
There are so many members on CoE now it's mind-bogoling :rolling:. I was wondering, does anyone have Family or Friends that are members of CoE ?

I have two, My Daughter, who's name is KoolKat, and my best of best friend name, PLBLAIR . Hi guys :wave:.
[Edited on 14/8/2004 by hobbitmom]

No, I don't - none of my family are huge fans like me, plus I can't see my mum or dad posting message forums , my mum especially! My brothers are too obsessed with Slipknot and Eminem to be interested in anything else.

I don't know about my friends though. None of us have ever mentioned it, so who knows? Perhaps I'll find out later on today
Conuiren_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2005 10:29
My twin sister joined in December, after I went on about the site constantly. I can't spell her username though unebriewen something I think. We finally bumped into each other on the forums in the Palantir this week.
falather
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2005 03:20
My sister is on this site, too...We do a lot of collabrative RPs together (although strangely enough, we've never played sisters before). Hey, Vende! :wave: :hug:
Lorely
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2005 11:22
My friend's username is Eledvein. She isn't obsessed with LooR, but she likes it very much.
Unebriwen_Lómónduil
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 18, 2005 02:13
My twin sister joined in December, after I went on about the site constantly. I can't spell her username though unebriewen something I think. We finally bumped into each other on the forums in the Palantir this week.

:wave: Here I am!
MirkwoodElfCiarrai
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2005 05:25
My Sister Is In Here!:love:
*Waves*
Her name is ~ElfMaidenOfLothlorien~
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email