Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: Charmed
on: May 09, 2005 10:39
Hey guys. I'm glad that you are fans. I do not find many fans around where I am.

Well, I agree with you, Dolwen.

Kathlyn: I'm already ahead of that and I could even answer your questions but I better not...don't want to spoil it.
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: May 30, 2005 02:53
What do you all think of the season finale? I thought it was really good but they also made it look like they might not be coming back, so my sister checked on the web and they are coming back. Her info said that they hadn't been renewed yet when the writers wrote the season finale, so they tied things up just in case. Wondering how they are going to fix it all now?
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 31, 2005 07:54
*Watch out for spoilers if you're not up to the season finale*

I had the same feeling as you, Dolwen. But thanks for giving us that information. They're descision I agree with very much. They were living two lives and those lives were not even complete. They had too much stress and trying to keep their name clean. Now, they're going to dedicate their lives just to magic and pass it down to their next generation. I think that makes perfect sense to me.

What do you guys think? I wonder what happens next.
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: May 31, 2005 08:11
The article my sister read also stated that they the wb intended to cancel the show but that all of the fans e-mailed complaining so they agreed to renew it. But, the budget has been cut and the stars took pay cuts too. So it probably won't have the extensive sets and special effects that it has had lately. That kind of sounds like we might only get one more year.
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 31, 2005 09:07
Well, this doesn't sound too good. I'm sadden that they won't have the great special effects but as long as they have a good story line then that could entertain me.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email