Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: Lost And Alone
on: December 20, 2004 06:16
(( hey greenleaf - glad someone is still sticking around... but could you please try and write a little more? I did mention something about one-liners at the beginning.. But it's good to see there's someone still ready to keep this thread alive ))
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 23, 2004 02:06
[okiedokie. but noone is posting, it must be the holidays. sorrry for not posting now.]
Eryniel_89
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2004 06:32
Suddenly,flying around the corner and into the cave came Anuiriel, followed by a black horse. "Um, hello, sorry about this, I had to go get my horse. I believe I met you earlier, but just in case, my name's Anuiriel." She stated in a costumary rush. She then sat down in the edge of the firelight.

((ooc:I haven't been able to post in a while because of computer problems. If I'm not able to post for a while, could one of you take over if necessary? Or you could just leave her in the background plotting what prank she could play next! Thanks, and sorry for any inconvienence. I'm truly sorry, Anduriel269. I hope to fix my computer soon and post more here!))

[Edited on 24/12/2004 by Eryniel_89]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 24, 2004 10:24
((I have been waiting on morwen...))

"How are you holding up Tee?" Amarie asked from the corner. Her face remained shadowed so that no one could see her face.
anduril269
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: December 27, 2004 05:45
Tee nibbled some more of the lembas, and nodded to Sigilien - it was good food. He glanced around at Anuiriel, who he did recognise.
"You're welcome back. The more people we have with us, the better chance we have of survival... I suppose." He turned to face the direction of Amarie's voice, when she spoke.
He had to admit he was a little puzzled about her, but if she didn't want to reveal any secrets, he wasn't going to ask her to.
"I'm doing alright, I think... just a little tired. I expect you're all very tired - why don't some of you get some sleep? I've been sleeping a while myself haven't I? I can keep watch at the cave mouth, and wake you up if there's anything wrong." He glanced around at the group, waiting for approval.

(( Hello everyone! It's good to see you all back - well... those of you who actually are back anyway
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2004 09:49
"I do not need sleep right now, I will keep watch." Amarie said.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 11:46
Sigilien nodded and said: 'I really need some rest. Thank you.'
She got a blanket from Brennian's saddlebags and lay down to rest.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2005 06:16
Amarie slipped her hood back on and moved out of the shadows, face still hidden. She moved to the mouth of the cave and sat down, watching around then for any danger. Normally she would not join with a group, but as long as they didn't ask too many questions, she supposed it was okay.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 03:34
Sigilien woke up next morning and saw Amarie still watching over everyone. 'Thank you, i really needed to sleep. She felt her leg and winched. I was not fully healed yet. Se looked at the wound, it wasnt open but it had a bit blue color. 'Darn.' She muttered and layed her hands upon the bruised part. She sat like that a few minutes and then she said to Amarie: 'I am going to sleep for half an hour or so. Could you sit wach that long? Or do you want to sleep yourself?'
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 06:08
"Go ahead and sleep. I can watch, I rarely sleep anyway." she said.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2005 11:58
'thanks.' Sigilien said and she lay down her head.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email