Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Road Less Travelled (Free)
on: February 15, 2005 07:05
islik looked at Quelebnen "well i am of an ancient race of elves and unlike modern elves we have not forgotten our power.
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 07:52
Nenndil resisted the urge to glare at Caro - Islik - and instead started to laugh. The adenaline that had been flooding through him was finally begining to wear off. He sat himself down on the ground, sighing and sweeping his hair out of his face. Suddenly he felt tired, and a little out of place.
_TheElf_
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 01:06
You mean I have some odd power sleeping within me... but I don't know how to tap into it? Asked Quelebnen
dark_strider_dragon_rider
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2005 02:08
Anarion walked up to Isilk and Quelebnen and said to Quelebnen " Yes the Valor have told me about this, everyone has the powers and everyone can learn to use them again but some people have to use mystical iteams to use there powers." Anarion waited to see what would be said.

[Edited on 16/2/2005 by dark_strider_dragon_rider]
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2005 08:04
"that is correct" islik said to Anarion " but it is not simple, it is... very difficult to learn to use your power that is stored away..."
_TheElf_
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2005 02:28
"teach me" Quelebnen said. The amzing ability still shocked her and the thought she might be able to possess something like that amazed her.
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 17, 2005 01:14
Nenndil stood up abrubtly. "I'm going to go and rescue my arrows." He said, quickly, before leaving. He didn't understand magical powers, and so the prospect of him having them scared him. He didn't want to know any more about that sort of thing.
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2005 02:20
As she walked her thoughts strayed. She thought of the magesty of her home, Minas tirith, and how much she longed for it.
suddenly the great urge to see Aragorn and the rest of her brothers overwelmed her.
She wanted to go home for the first time in 11 years. She was going to head home.
going back to the camp she got her thing and loaded them onto her horse.
as she swung a leg over the horse grunted, but she patted the side of his neck and said quetly, "We're going home."
She slwly rode away.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2005 05:52
" well first" he looks over the dead orcs " lets clean this up"
_TheElf_
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2005 03:47
"yes lets" Quelebnen said kicking an orc body. "Fair Lothlorien does not deserve to have these orcs litter it."
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 06:08
caro continued to clean up
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email