Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: In Defiance (open for anyone)
on: January 28, 2005 06:23
"well I'm going this way" she points to the opposite way that they came "does anyone want to come with me?"
BoneDancer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2005 01:34
Caylix had been watching Ravi and Shina go at it while she kept the fire going, but they were right, Diore was no where in sight...
"Well I'm going this way," Shina annonced, pointing to what would have been the opposite way that they had come. "Does anyone want to come with me?" Caylix stood, and turned a complete circle around thier small camp.
"I don't think she went that way," she called back to Shina. "Look, over here, you see how that bush has been pushed aside? And that branch is broken. Someone has been down this path recently, and someone in soft boots like Diore's, that don't make heavy footprints. I think we better go this way."
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2005 02:08
"Okay, I can't track so I'll follow her because she seems to know what she is talking about." Ravi said moving to stand by Calix. What she said made sense, were it not for the fact Diore was on horse back.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2005 04:10
all those days hunting with her father was finally going to pay off, she had become an expert tracker and she knew exactly what made those prints "um sorry to burst your bubble caylix but i think those are orc boot prints... but look there are older hoof prints... maybe diore is being chased by Orcs? we've gotta find her"
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 05:03
"Sorry to burst yours but, more often then not orcs where heavy boots making deep prints, She is right that these are made by soft boots, like those of the elves.Maybe, an army of elves, leader on horse back, went that that way." Ravi knew little of tracking, but a lot of orcs, he had fought quite a few of them.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 08:23
"oh your right" she didn't know much about Orcs so she'd let Ravi lead, even though she hated this
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 02:48
"Caylix, I still can't track for my life so, you need to show us the way."With Caylix makeing sure they were going the right way, Ravi and the girls set off to see what they may find."We are just going to hope our belongings aren't stolen."Ravi said, after they were too far away to turn back without knowing what was at the end of their trail."I can have it here soon, but, it wil take alittle, if you guys think it unsafe to leave it there."Ravi Smiled he would have to enlist his friends Raven and his freind's help but, they weren't too far, no further then the entwash and fangorn forest.
BoneDancer
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 03:34
"The only thing I left behind was my blanket," Caylix told him. "I don't mind if I lose that, and the wolves can take care of themselves." She'd forgotten about Diore's horse, she must have ridden off on him, so those boot prints couldn't have been hers. But then whose? She lead the way that Shina had pointed out the hoofprints, and sure enough, the boot prints and those of Diore's horse tangled. But then there were only the boot prints. Where had Diore's horse gone?
"Before you go anywhere," Caylix called back to Ravi and Shina. "I think you should see this." she pointed to the tracks where the horse had dissapeard.
"Shina, do you have any idea where the horse would have dissapeared to?" Caylix asked the girl.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 06:33
"no...how could anything just disappear" Shina was dumb founded her friend could do some amazing things but no one can make things disappear... at least know she knows
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 11:42
Ravi looked carefully at the ground."The foot prints seem to dissapear, but, they don't look it. I mean look."He said bending down."It looks like the horse may have been laden down, making it heavier then it acctually was. In theory, if you were to take everything off it, would become less heavy and make less of hoof prints, the boot prints would also be able to be almost non noticeable, if you didn't want it to be seen."Ravi said.He looked around for a trace of foot prints
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2005 06:58
"...your right" she absolutely hated saying that
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2005 11:14
When he finally found a trace of foot prints, he found a path of evidence showing exactly where the items had been put."Caylix, Shina, come over here."Ravi said, not daring touch it yet.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2005 06:04
Shina ran to where Ravi was and saw the packs the diore had on her horse "... I'm really starting to worry..."
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2005 09:49
Ravi just looked at the girls. You could tell he was worried too."I hope that she hasn't..."He tried to speak but, his voice trailed off. He couldn't say any more.
BoneDancer
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2005 11:56
"Well letting our imaginations run wild is just going to make the situation worse," Caylix said, staring at the packs on the ground. "Someone must have taken Diore, I can't think of another explination, or at least led her away. My question is, why didn't Diore fight back? That girl is a fighter, she wouldn't take to being kidnapped lightly. Was she drugged some way? Did she know the person?" Caylix pinched the bridge of her nose, this was giving her a headache, and the pit of her stomache was rolling with worry.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2005 06:36
"well lets keep following the tracks we have got to find her"
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2005 10:21
"That is a good idea, but, we must wait here a short while."As he finished talking he made a call like a raven.A raven, black except for two red stripes, one on each wing, came flying down and landed on his shoulder.He handed it a little piece of paper containing instructions. He told thing bird to bring it home to his "mommy" in the birds tounge. He flew away." Our stuff will be brought to us, she is very trustworthy, andumm, this will take us a while."He didn't think diore had been taken away. There was no way it was possible unless a hoard aof elves carried her away, ha, what a funny consept.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2005 07:08
"..." Shina was really starting to feel weird it seemed that everyone could talk to animals first caylix talks to wolves then Ravi talks to a bird 'probably cause he has the brain of a bird' Shina laughed at the thought
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2005 11:31
((nice Tenshi, Ravi can sometimes be a bird-brain.))
Ravi and the girls had to wait only an hour before they heard the sounds of hoof beats as a horse road p to them, it's rider a female ranger."Redjet brought me your massage, and I wasn't too far from your camp. It wasn't too hard to figure out who's stuff is who's. Here is yours Ravi. The wolves brought someones because they wouldn't let me touch it and this is the other persons." the ranger said. She handed Shina the stuff she figued was her's because the wolves had went to caylix."I'm Elana, and you are?"She said as she got off her horse. Elana saw Ravi wasn't about to make introductions.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2005 01:13
"hi im shina, nice to meet you"
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2005 05:57
"Well, hello shina."Elana had said.When she had introduced herself in the first place, she had purposly not said where she was from, their would be time for questions later. Although she still had not had an introduction to the one who befriend the wolves she pressed on to more important maters."It is to my understanding, one of your members has walked off."
Ravi was aware that he should probably introduce Caylix but, Caylix might not want to be introduced so he said,"Yes, Elana, remember deer hunting, Well, If it would work on deers would it work on horses?" Certainly Caylix and Shina might never have heard of such a creature as a deer but, Elana and Ravi found them searching mirkwood forest and other, lesser known regons of middle earth, like the area around Shangara.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2005 06:07
"oh deer... a friend told me about those but what does this have to do with diore?"
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2005 10:57
"Diore was on a horse,"Ravi started,"I was thinking, when me and Elana went deer hunting up by Shangara we had to track the deers for fathoms. If the same type of tracking will work with diore's horse, Elana and I could track her." Ravi explained his idea, to shina and caylix, as well as allowing Elana to know what he was thinking.
Elana, after Ravi explained his thought, figured that it would work so she said,"I think that If shina and the wolves friend will help, we can find diore before nightfall."
Ravi did not know what Elana meant by nightfall, but then he noticed that, while they had talked the sun had risen. He judged it had been an hour or two scince sunrise." Before mid-day would be better but, if it has to be bfore nightfall..."Ravi did not need to finish his scentence for Elana to catch what he meant.
((Okay, just so everyone knows, Ravi is a worry-wort so, he worries about everyone he knows well-being, that is what he was getting at.))
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 06:11
"I'm sure we will find her soon" she said that as much for her own benefit as the others
Lysse
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 03:08
Díore crept quietly through the dark forest, not wanting to disturb any creature that might make a short meal of her. She was frightened, cold, and hungry, and had been trying to make her way through the trees for the last hour or two on foot. She had no idea where she was; she could only hope she was headed in the right direction and met up with the rest of the group by morning.

Suddenly, Díore heard a rustle in the trees behind her. Her entire body froze as she stared wide-eyed ahead. Something small and covered with fur made its way through her stiff legs. It took all of her effort not to cry out.

After a minute, Díore leaned against a nearby tree and felt tears prick the corners of her eyes. For the first time in nearly a year, she truly wanted to go home.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 09:07
"lets keep looking" shina said
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 22, 2005 10:03
"What was Diore whereing on her feet," Elana asked leading them along a path she saw that lead away from the main path."Ravi, look at these prints, if the are hers..." Elana had found something."Those are hers, come on,"Ravi said continuing to lead them from there.They followed her trail east for about a half an hour before she turned north."She looks like she was trying to find us. Wait hear, quietly." Ravi whispered. He thought he saw her. He snuck up quietly."Are you okay," he asked her.
"He knows what he is doing,"Elana whispered to them. She noticed that caylix and shina had tryed to follow Ravi.
BoneDancer
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 08:30
"Oh I have no doubt he knows exactly what he's doing," Caylix told her. She hadn't introduced herself to the woman, hoping the new rider wouldn't notice she was an elf. She was under the impression that Rangers were not too fond of elves.
"But I do have doubt about how someone as big as that is going to find Diore without scaring her half to death, if she hasn't been already."
She turned to Hotshot who was crouching behind her and rubbed behind his ears.
"What do you think?" she asked him.
He's being rash, but Diore's a tough cub. She'll be fine.
"She wouldn't like you to call her that," Caylix snorted.
A cub is a cub. Caylix chuckled, then turned to Shina.
"Are you alright? You look shaken," She asked.
You worry too much Hotshot yipped. That one's a tough cub too.
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 10:54
((BoneDancer, if you read Elana's profile in the DB, you would notice that she Aragorn and ARWEN's daughter, even if ranger's didn't like elve, she would have an air of elvishness about her, thus saying, she did not dislike elves, and, if that was true, how do you explain aragorn and legolas getting along.Sorry if i seem alittle mean, i am just stating facts. Also, setting elana apart would be that she is that she is Ravi's frien, ravi is an elf.))
Elana watched as ravi fumbled through the woods, just barely almost out of sight, but, she might have been able to see him, if she were full elven. "I am glad that ravi keeps such good friends, I have always loved all my elven friends. Ican tell you-"Points at caylix"-are an elf but you, you are not, i don't know what you are, woman, worrior, Mage." Elana did love that about ravi, excellent judge in character.:evil:
BoneDancer
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 12:59
(((Very sorry about that, I've been gone so long, and was trying to come with an excuse for Caylix not talking ^^; I was in a very limited situation when i wrote that, if you'd like me to delete it I will.)))
Caylix blushed and ducked her head towards Hotshot, she'd been so flustered, she'd completely missed the elven features and delicate manner of the new woman, and felt very embarrassed.
"I am sorry about that, I shouldn't have been so preoccupied not to relize we're probably related." She snorted. "How about we start over? My name's Caylix." She held a hand out to Elana.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2005 05:53
shina was walking behind ravi 'where is she'
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email