Post RE: the Meeting place-all welcome!
on: January 21, 2005 03:03
Nenndil noded. "It's fine with me."
toastedlembas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 22, 2005 09:28
((Sorry ‘bout not being on, currently in the middle of finals. Urgh.))

Tirithiel had followed everyone rather listlessly. She had seen no reason to take the lead again, as everyone seemed to know where they were now.

The group at last reached Lake Town, but Cillith stopped at the town’s edge. "Is there anyone who objects to staying in a human tavern? I don't mind, and I doubt Silk will, being human herself, but some of you others may… After all, if we stay inside the town, it will be more comfortable, better food, hopefully, and possibly safer, but if we have objections..."

In response to the question, Tirithiel slowly shook her head. “Staying in a tavern is fine with me…” She didn’t really have a care about where she stayed, as long as she could find somewhere safe to sleep.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2005 11:48
"what tavern did you have in mind?" Caro inquired
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2005 07:17
((this forum has died))
. _____
/..........\
l..R.I.P...l
l._.........l
/..\___-_l
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2005 05:57
(lol well I can at least try to revive it...)

The group quickened its pace towards lake town(that is where they're going?) and began to see the rooves, chimneys and the smoke that rose up. They entered the town to meet strange looks, but Cillith proudly lead the way. Silk looked around, pockets seemed rather empty here, but she was sure she might find something. They neared a tavern with a large painted sign, titled "Crow's nest." They all went inside rather hesitently, but maybe the strange thing wouldn't attempt to find them in here. The room was painfully loud, with smoke in the air and singing patrons everywhere. The innkeeper brought them to a large table, which was reserved for large parties. It looked a little dusty, but Silk gladly sat down and ordered the group some drinks.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2005 06:41
((get the defibrillator...CLEAR!!!,ZAP))
Caro sat down and ordered some drinks he was dead tired which he guessed was better then just dead.
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 11, 2005 03:10
Nenndil took the chair next to Caro, trying desperatly to keep awake. Afraid to stop for too long he dug in the pocket of his quiver and came out with a few coins. Slipping them back inside, he made a show of re-arranging his quivers, before finally falling still.
LegolasGreenleafGilEstel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2005 03:17
"So" Cillith looked aroundat his companions. "What are we going to do next. After we've got some food, I think we should all get some rest, we look dead on our feet. No offence"

He grinned at the people, gratefully acepting one of the drinks that the barkeeper brought to them.

"We need to know how to kill this thing, we need something to kill it with. Does anyone here have any idea how we could kill it?"

((_mook_ I keep meaning to ask, but keep forgetting. Is your character at all based on Silk from the David Eddings books? He is a really cool character, one of my favourite characters invented, and he is a thief just like your character...))
_mook_
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2005 02:02
(hehe my secret is out! Well yes the name and the basic structure of the character, but just so you don't get the wrong idea, I havn't finished the book, I put it down after I started Inkheart, I can never read only one book lol)

Silk shot a mock scowl at Cilith and chugged her drink thirstilly. But she nodded in agreement. "I must look terrible." She grinned and looked longingly across the room, at the full pocket of a fat man that was loudly talking to a barmaid.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2005 01:16
((Ive read all the eddings books, they are so good))
"well i did know this priest, i think he was a priest, but he was in this town, he might know" Caro suggested
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 13, 2005 12:48
((^^ Megan and I have been wondering about that for a long while, and she longer then I (Mind you, I only just finished Polgara.)))

"That sounds like a good idea." Nenndil said, holding back a yawn. "Well, it sounds like the best idea we've had so far. But maybe we should sleep first?" He suggested, hopefully.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2005 07:04
"yes... we definitly need sleep..."
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 17, 2005 01:32
Nenndil stood up, yawning, and made his way over to where the Innkeeper was talking. They had a brief conversation before Nenndil returned, putting a couple of copper coions change back into his quiver pocket. "There's only two room spare." He told the others. "So I got both them. The ladies can sleep in one, and we'll take the other." He indicated Caro and Cillith. After a little while the innkeeper came back.

"I've lit a fire in your rooms, sir." He said to Nenndil.

"Thank-you." Nenndil replied.

"Will you be needing anything else?"

Nenndil glanced at the others. "I don't think so." He said. "It's been a long day; we just want to sleep."

The innkeeper nodded. "This way to your rooms then." He led them upstairs, and pointed to two rooms on opposite sides of the corridor. Nenndil opened the door to the one on the left and looked inside. "This is ours." He said to Cillith and Caro, before turning to the ladies. "Good night." He said, incling his head, and then turned back, walked into the room, and fell onto a bed.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 17, 2005 06:14
"good night" he said he went in the room and saw only two beds "clillith you take the second bed ill sleep on the floor" he preferred to sleep on the floor anyway beds made him uncomfortable so he toke the mat out of his pack laid it down and laid on it
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email