Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: the quest for redemption (anyone can join, odd races used,)
on: January 16, 2005 06:01
((ate it??? how???))
"don't worry nenndil ill be fine" he whispers "i don't know... what we're doing is kinda dangerous" he tells skyla " and how would you defend yourself or help us... cause we don't need you to hinder us"
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 17, 2005 03:30
((I dunno! I put it in the CD player, and it wouldn't eject! I had to re-start the PC. Got it back though... eventually.))

"Sure?" Nenndil whispered back not really believing the angel.

"I can fight." Skyla said, sullenly. "I will fight if I need to. Oh, um, and I'm good with posions." She grinned for a moment, and her eyes flashed to where the guards where slumped at their posts.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 19, 2005 08:03
"yes" he whispered to nenndil he didn't like being cared for cause he was independent his whole life and the disbelief in nenndils voice annoyed him. " well lets go get our weapons"
LegolasGreenleafGilEstel
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2005 03:22
Pengillen followed the girl, the angel and the elf out of the cell. He could see no reason to dstrust the girl, and he hated cells, he had hated small rooms or caves ever since...he shuddered, and changed the train of his thoughts, not wanting to think about it.

"Thank you for the help" he smiled at Skyla.

Looking over, he grinned, Tenshi didn't seem to appreciate Nenndil's mothering. It was always the same, the small elf hated being mothered himself, and yet he was extremely adept at worrying about others.

"Nenndil" he called to the pair, "Leave Tenshi alone, if he says he's fine, then I'm sure he is. Now, lets go find our weapons."

tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 20, 2005 06:18
"yes lets" he hoped that they somehow got all his weapons because he did not want to go look for them but he was doubtful that ryukitana let them carry him 'heh that stubborn blade' he thought
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 21, 2005 03:12
"All right, all right." Nenndil muttered, following Skyla, who was walking down the corridor, an amused expression on her face.

"Umm, we're going to have to be quiet when we get to the guard room." Skyla said, suddenly. "Because people might, um, hear. Um, we're in the centre of the village."
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 23, 2005 12:00
"I'm always quiet" tenshi muttered he hated being weak and couldn't wait to get his pack back so he could drink a vial of dresn.

((dresn helps recover energy... like a very strong energy drink ^^))
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 26, 2005 03:06
"we're in the centre of the village?" Nenndil exclaimed. "How are we to get out, then?" He asked, a little quieter.

Skyla shrugged. "Oh, um, it's all right. Um, I know a way out."

They came to the end of the corridor, and into a small room. two guards were slumped in chairs. Nenndil looked at Skyla, who shrugged again. "Your weapons are, um, in the corner." She pointed. Nenndil leapt to grab his dirks, knives, bow and quiver and strap them back on. With the familiar weight of his weapons back he became a little more relaxed.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 26, 2005 06:12
tenshi grabbed glimmer and void, which he knew would be there, but to his surprise so was ryukitana "who carried ryukitana here" he asked skyla
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 27, 2005 12:02
Skyla looked back at the angel from where she was standing at the door. "Umm, I don't know. Sorry." She said, distractedly. Skyla took one look round outside, before softly shutting the door. She picked up some robes from a corner, and smelt them. Recoiling, a look of disgust on her face, she handed one to each of the three men, and tugged the last one over her head, pulling up the hood so her face was hidden. "Umm, sorry, I didn't have a chance to wash them." She said. "I was, um, in a bit of a hurry."

Nenndil held his brown robe away from himself. "You want us to wear these?" He exclaimed, when he saw that the brown haired girl had pulled one on.

"Yes." She said simply. "Of, um, course, if you have a better idea to get out..."
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 27, 2005 06:29
"come on nenndil a little stink wont kill you and we need to get out of here" tenshi said softly, he reached in his pack and pulled out a vial filled with a very dark amber liquid and took a very small sip, as he drank he made a face "this stuff tastes horrible...but i do feel better now... so are we leaving?"
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 28, 2005 03:37
"All right, all right." The elf muttered, tugging the brown robe over his head. "So, what now?"

"Follow my lead." Skyla said, simply, walking out the door, bowing her head slightly. Nenndil followed, a litle less sure.

Sklya lead them into a series of alleyways which came suprisingly close to the centre of the village.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 28, 2005 06:17
"um...wont people notice the bulge on my back" the robe was bulging in the back due to his wings
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 28, 2005 12:05
"If you act like you own the place no one notices." Skyla told him. "Trust me, its worked once or twice for me. Anyway, we're nearly out now." She took a left turn, and they came to the edge of the town. "This is the hard bit." She told them. "Nenndil, put your bow over you cloak, Pengillen, you too, please. We need to look like we're going hunting. If we're asked, let me talk..."
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 29, 2005 04:19
tenshi flicked his fingers and a bow appeared on his back "now i fit in... but no one cant touch it, its an illusion"
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 01:23
Skyla nodded. "Um, that's a good, um, idea." She said, her voice a little higher then usual.

Nenndil grinned. "Our guide doesn't appear to like that kind of thing." He whispered to Pengillen.

They made it to the woods without incident. Nenndil ripped off the brown robe. "Thank the Valar - I can breath again." He laughed. "Were did you get those robes, Skyla? On second thoughts, don't tell me. I don't think I want to know."
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 30, 2005 08:28
" ah yes" he takes off the robe throws it on the ground and catches it on fire "good riddance...lets get going" looks at map turns it over and then hands it to nenndil " here... i have no idea where we are or where to go"
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 03:35
Nenndil shrugged. "I never was too happy with map reading." He said, before laughing suddenly and pressing the map into Pengillen's hands. "Here you go, Mellon-nin. You always did enjoy telling me what to do."

Skyla watched the trio, unhappily. "Ummm..." She said, and then stopped.

Nenndil turned round to watch her, a sypathetic ((Sp...!)) look on his face. "Are you all right?" He asked.

"PLEASE can I come with you." Skyla asked, before suddenly bursting into tears. "Please, I just need to get away!"

Nenndil looked helplessly at his companions.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2005 06:26
"i thought we already agreed you could come if you could fight" tenshi stated
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 01, 2005 03:28
"Oh." Skyla blushed deply and muttered something. "Sorry." She said eventually.

Nenndil sighed, and looked at the maps in Pengillen's hands. As Pengillen didn't seem to be doing much* he grabbed the map again and tossed it to Skyla. "Here, catch." He said. "You'll know your way round here better then we do."

"Were are we headed?" Skyla asked after studying the map for a brief while.

Nenndil hesitated for a moment before pointing close to where the orb was shown to be. "Here." He said.

"Right, then." Skyla said. "Um, follow me." She added, walking off into the forest.
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 01, 2005 05:52
tenshi sighed. he started following skyla. he hoped that the orb could help all of them "how far is that location?"
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 02, 2005 03:14
"Umm, it's not that far." Skyla said. "A day's walking?" She looked up. "But we don't have all day. I think we could get there by mid-morn tomorrow."
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 02, 2005 06:01
he didn't realize how close they were to the orb and was excited to get there and change his past
LegolasGreenleafGilEstel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2005 10:49
Pengillen grinned sheepishly as his friend pulled the map out of his hands and they started following the villager.

"Sorry" he said, "I was just thinking about how much I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. Whats Valinor like Nenndil" he asked "How was Cillith when you last saw him, apart from drunk and most likely mortified because you'd kissed the king of the Valar."

He gave a little grin, practically skipping to catch up with his friends, both old and new, he knew he was acting like an elfling, but he was feeling so happy...
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 03:05
((**Keels over dead, and not just from illness** MEGAN! You ... POSTED. LOL))

Nenndil laughed. "Oh, Valinor's like nothing you've ever seen, Pen. I don't have the words to decribe it, so you'll just have to wait and see. As for Cillith... He was the same as always." Nenndil told his friend, resisting the urge to skip along side Pengillen.

Skyla turned round and glared at them both, which only made Nenndil laugh harder.

((BAH! I can't laugh even! NOOOH!))
tenshi_strife
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 08, 2005 06:46
tenshi looked over at his two friends who seemed so happy that he couldn't help but smile he hadn't smiled for some time but being among friends was a feeling he had not experienced for some time
purplefluffychainsaw
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 09, 2005 03:17
They continued to walk until the light began to fade. We'd better stop." Skyla said. "There's robbers and stuff in the woods, and..." She trailed off, realising that the company that she was in wouldn't care particually for robbers. "Well, I can't lead us through dark woods." She said instead. Skyla found herself relaxing for the first time since she had met the three strange men, and her feminine instincts kicked in. "Nenndil, Tenshi, can you go and get me some firewood, please? Pengillen, can you look through the packs for the things I need. Start by finding a tinder and flint; I asume one of you have one."

Nenndil was a little set back by the change in Skyla, but he shrugged it off and started into the woods. "Come on, Tenshi." He said. "Let's go get some wood for mummy."

"Watch it, elf." Skyla called after him. "I'm the one who's going to be cooking your tea."
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: February 09, 2005 01:17
Moderator's note;
As per the new notice posted in all RP forums , I have been designated by the staff to inform you that this thread is considered Non-Tolkien and will be closed at the end of this month. If you wish to continue this Rp we'd recomend that you do so over at Monkeygames.net, COE's sister site for Non-Tolkien RPs
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email