Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A gypsies life (non scripted-all welcome)
on: February 17, 2005 04:10
"Go before its too late!" The harsh words jerked Aldrin out of her dreams. Her green eyes quickly spotted Seraphina hiding in the brush. "Come sit with us, young one while we wait for the others to arrive." She smiled, the girls didn't know her well and they would soon be leaving the Basin for the Winter lodgings. In her own heart the Elf was very soft towards the two of them.
Faòlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2005 08:17
*Aldrin jerked awake and beckoned Seraphina over. She looked at the elder and slowly came and sat by Isabel who was rolling her eyes. Seraphina sat in a slouching, cowering position, every once in a while looking up with big eyes. Very similar to a puppy in trouble. She was in trouble that was for sure. She looked over at Isabel and smiled. Isabel still didnt look happy with the fact that she didn't run. "Sorry, Bel," Seraphina whispered. "I was gunna let you be a martyr and take all the glory." **
reisil
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 06:49
"Then why didn't you?" Isabel asked irritably. She hadn't expected Phina to just up and get caught when they had all taken precautions. She hated it when her plans were foiled, and now Phina was in trouble.
"You should have left while you had the chance..." Isabel hadn't told Phina to leave to be a glory hog, she truly didn't want phina to get into any trouble.
If she kept getting Phina into trouble, then phina wouldn't get any higher positions...and it would be all isabel's fault. She didn't like that idea...and usually kept it from her mind...
BoneDancer
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 08:46
(((Sorry I've been gone so long! Ah! And I'd love to continue on monkeygames, if you guys aren't too mad at me )))

Sendren and Herenye dashed to the creek and filled the tub quickly.
"So, how are you likin' our adventure so far?" Sendren grinned, Herenye returned the smile in reply.
The tub was hugly heavy once filled with water and it took both of them to haul it slowly up into the back of camp. They had to duck behind the tub numerous times to hide from passersby.
Finally they managed to drag the water-filled tub to the back of the elder's caravan. Now was the time for Sendren to show off a little. He smiled.
"Watch this," he chuckled at Herenye and ran a long, cat-like fingernail in a circle around the metal of the tub then stepped back. I hope i got it right this time He thought to himself and then raised his hands above his head and the tub rose with it.
Yes! He thought.
HerenyeofRohan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 10:33
(Welcome back BoneDancer :wave: )

Herenye watched and grinned as the tub rose over the caravan. She had seen magic before, but it never got old, and never failed to amuse her. "Great work, Sendren." She said, "This would be a perfect time for our "storm", don't you agree?" Herenye hoped that the other didn't get caught. Their plan could not foil.
(About Monkeygames.net- I've made an account there but it won't let me log in. I've tried to get my password back but it still won't let me in! I'm going to have to figure out how to get in soon or I might have to leave this thread.... )

[Edited on 23/2/2005 by HerenyeofRohan]
BoneDancer
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2005 06:53
Sendren grinned at Herenye's praise. With one more little push he had the tub up onto the roof.
"Alright, the hard part's over," he huffed, pulling a large brown rock-looking object from his pocket. "Sulfer," he explained. "I rolled it in dirt, so it won't expolde the second we throw it in, giving us a little getaway time," he winked and tossed it to Herenye. "Would you do the honor's m'lady?"

(((I'm having some problems with Monkeygames too, they haven't sent me a confirmation e-mail so I can get into my account >_< )))
LizzyB
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2005 03:31
Aldrin pushed herself off the ground and dusted her skirt off. "Seraphina, Isabel, would you ladies mind showing me what your friends are up to? When you are all together I will give you your 'punishment' " The woman smiled and when she did her eyes twinkled, showing that she wasn't truly upset with any of them.

o O (Hmm pm Potbelly about that . . . he'll know what to do. I will set up a thread once this is fixed)
Faòlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2005 09:02
*Seraphina darted her eyes over at Isabel who was staring blankly and was clearly not happy about the situation. Seraphina willing surrendered herself to Aldrin but she wasn't about to tattle on the others. She herself used to threaten tattlers with her fists as a child, which wasn't very long ago. She would not stoop to that level and she knew Bel wouldn't either. Seraphina stared at the ground with her teeth clenched, every once in a while looking up at Aldrin's face. The elder was being so placid that Seraphina hated to destroy it. But she would rather be beaten forcefully then rat out friends and she wasn't so sure she wouldn't be.*
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email