Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Arthon_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The_Elf_From_America
on: February 03, 2005 05:16
Arthon replies, "we'll be leavin within th'hour. I'm goin to git everythin settled here, packed, and say goodbye t'Emilie. I'll meet ye e're in an hour."
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 03, 2005 10:14
"Sure thing." Jason went back to the theives lair to gather a few things. This otta be intersting. Going to Minas Tirith. He rached his room and put his few things in is bag. Jason walked around the lair to explore for a little.
Arthon_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 05:14
Arthon goes to find Coe and sees her and her followers doing the dishes. He walks up to her.

"I'll be leavin now. Ye stay out of trouble ye hear? Ye can do some jobs around 'ere. Niamh and Kaelin'll be watching out for ye. Plenty to do around e're whether it be huntin, carin for the horses, bein a lookout, or working in the garden. Just know that I'm watchin ye like a hawk. I'll be back tonight. If ye do good today, next week I'll take ye to Minas Tirith."

Arthon glances at Niamh briefly and then leaves to go find Emilie who is sitting in her room pouring over a book and laughing hysterically. He enters, comes up to the bed, and says, "I'm leavin now."

She instantly jumps and the book flies in the air. Arthon picks it up with a crooked grin. He reads the inscription.

"The Hobbit, luv? What is this?"

"Give it back," she holds out her hand and he gives it back to her but still wondering what it is.

"Fished it out of ye're backpack there didn't ye? No matter. I wont take it. I'm leavin now. I'll be back tonight."

"What am I supposed to do? Sit here and knit? I cant do anything else because you took away my clothes."

"Hmmm...I can see where wearing a dress would be a problem. Come with me," he takes her hand and pulls her along down the hall to his room. He fishes into his dresser and pulls out some long black breeches and a white waist shirt.
"Were my little brothers but they should fit ye."

"Cant I go with you?"

"I told ye Minas Tirith in a week."

"But I'm so stifled here."

"This be a dangerous mission. I cant take ye along."

"I can go into the market square, spend all day there looking. You wont even have to see me. I'll meet you at the end of the day by the city gates."

Arthon sighs running his fingers through his hair. It wasn't likely that they would meet with any danger until they reached Minas Tirith. He looked at her again and slowly nodded. She grinned in delight.

"But ye'll have to get a different dress. The white one wont work for travelin since we'll be going fast. I washed ye're old clothes, and they should be dry now."

He heads into his closet and fetches the traveling dress and cloak and hands them to her again.

"But ye keep the breeches. For whenever we do archery or fightin again. We'll leave in a half hour. Meet Jason and I where we had our lessons this morning."

She nodded and left the room to change.
Divinity
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 15, 2005 12:11
After walking and exploring for awhile, Jason shouldered his pack and started over to meet Emile and Arthon. . He got there and they had not arrived. He picked up one of the swords they ahd used during their lesson and began to go over the techiques he had learned. Down , up , down, up, swish. *sigh* Practice is all I need. Jason picked up the sword and tried again.
Emma_Elenya
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2005 05:25
Emilie enters the clearing with Arthon and sees Jason practicing with the sword. He sheathes it when he sees them approach.

"Plenty o' time for 'at later. Time to go now."

Arthon whistles and a white horse, a chestnut horse, and a deep black horse come into the clearing. Emilie takes the white one, Arthon the black one, and Jason the chestnut one. Emilie mounts up herself and sighs.

"We'll reach Minas Tirith within the hour if we continue at a gallop. If ye want, we can stop a few times milady if ye feel unequal to the task."

Emilie cocks back her head. "Tsk tsk." and begins to gallop.

An hour later, the woods finally thin out and disappear to reveal a green rolling plain and the road to Minas Tirith. They reach the gates, and they ride to the second level, where stableboys take their horses.

"Allright," Arthon says. "I'll be back to fetch ye at this spot in th'stables later on tonight. Be here allright luv?"

She looks up. "Um...sure."

"All right...come on Jason," he winks at her and then leaves the stable.

Emilie leaves the stables a few minutes after them and goes to shop at the wide markets wondring what to buy with her money. She decides upon a few practical gifts first; athelas, a small knife, and a canteen. She then shops for herself and admires the gowns but knowing she doesnt have enough money for one. As she passes a vendor, she turns noticing a young man looking at her. He is cloaked and hooded but his face is unusually handsome and noble. She notices his shoes which are a deep polished black with gold filigree and she sees a silver filigree handled sword at his waist. She also notices a true ruby brooch clasped about his neck holding the cloak together. She then sees a flash of golden light upon his head and knows its a crown. Their eyes meet, and the young man approaches her and takes her hand kissing it lightly and bowing his head.

"Greetings, what is your name?"

Emilie looks up into his deep brown eyes and replies, "Emilie."

"You are not from here, are you?"

"No."

He grins crookedly. "And you are not of many words."

She blushes looking down. "Who are you?"

He smiles and takes off his hood, and she sees the crown in full view on top of a dark head of hair reaching to below his ears. Instantly, murmers ripple around the crowd and they all kneel. Emilie looks around her in confusion, but the young man looks at her in amusement.

"I am Prince Kaelin of Minas Tirith."

She slowly curtsies, but he takes her hands in his.

"Would you accompany me for a light brunch in my Halls?"

She looks around seeing the gazes of all upon her and slowly takes his outstretched hand in acception. What was wrong with having a lunch with a handsome prince?
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email