Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
hathod
Council Member
Send Message
Post What do you have in your LOTR collection?
on: January 04, 2005 01:46
My collection is quite small compared to other LOTR fans, but I hope to keep collecting for many years. Here goes:

The Lord of the Rings Triliogy
The Hobbit
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
The Silmarillion
The Book of Lost Tales 1 and 2
The Origins of Tolkien's Middle Earth for Dummies
The Maps of Tolkien's Middle Earth
The Fellowship, Two Towers and Return of the King video games for XBox
The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age video game for XBox
The Lord of the Rings Trivia Pursuit game
All three movies on DVD (Original release and extended versions)
The Argornath Bookends
Minas Tirith Miniature
Boromir Action Figure
Uruk-hai Action Figure

Hopefully I spelt everything right. Also I hope to have purchased all the books that compose the history of middle earth by the end of 2005.

[Edited on 5/1/2005 by hathod]
Lillith_Phoenix
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: What do you have in your LOTR collection?
on: January 04, 2005 04:57
I'll see if I can remember everything.

Figures:
Coronation Gift Set, Black Gates of Mordor gift set, Fell Beast with Wraith, Fellowship gift set, Gil-Galad, King Elendil, Prologue Elven Warrior, Elrond in Rivendell, Lurtz, Twighlight Witch King, Wraith Witch King, Morgul Lord Witch King, King of the Dead, Cirith Ungol Orc, Haradrim Archer, Shelob super poseable, Eowyn, Eowyn as Dernhelm, Eomer in armour, King Eomer(same as the one in the Coronation pack), King Theoden, Theoden in armour, 12" 'talking' Sauron, Pippin in Gondorian armour.

Books:
Two copies of LotRs, The Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales, Lost Tales 1&2, The Hobbit, Unofficial Bestiary, Unofficial Encyclopedia, all 3 movie trilogy Movie guides, Weapons and Warfare, The Art of Return of the King, Maps of Middle Earth

DVDs & Games:
All three theatricals, all three EEs, Two Towers (PS2), Return of the King(PS2), The Third Age (PS2)

Swords:
Herugrim, Hadhafang, Glamdring, WitchKings sword, Orc Scimitar

Misc:
Helm of Sauron, Balrog Votive candle holder, Meduseld WETA Environment, all 3 EE collectibles, Lord of the Rings Collectors Models, Flag of Rohan, 2005 Forces of Light & Forces of Dark calendar.

Phew! I don't think I missed anything out.
hathod
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2005 01:21
That's an awesome collection you got going there Lillith_Phoenix. I really like the helm of sauron. I've seen it on LOTR collectible sites and I hope I buy it one day. I need to get a job so I can buy more books and eventually swords and rings.

[Edited on 5/1/2005 by hathod]
Tugann
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 05, 2005 04:55
I was wondering if anyone has the Aragorn Crown from NOblie Collection. I was thinking about getting it because it looks great and its limited edition. Does anyone out there have it? Is it worth the cash?
Lillith_Phoenix
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2005 01:27
Hathod, thanks. I never realised how much I actually had until I wrote it all out. But yeah, I love my Helm of Sauron, the detail on it is just gorgeous and it's wearable too. So trying to get it off the head of my fiance was a task and a half.

I'd love to get my hands on either the helm of King Elendil, or Gimlis helm. But I want a lot of things, doesn't mean I'll get them.

Tugann: Hmmm the Elessar crown from Noble. I'm somewhat torn with it to be honest. In the pictures on the site it looks great, but I've seen it up close and it doesn't live up to expectations. I heard rumours that UC might be making one themselves, but I don't know when that will likely happen. I don't want to make any decisions for you, because everyones likes and tastes are different.

http://www.ucforums.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1787&password=&sort=1&cat=511&page=1

That's a link for someone wearing one they bought, so you can see for yourself if you think it's worth spening your hard earned money on.
Lady_of_Edoras
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2005 06:40
I have quite a few lotr items, but mostly action figures.

Toys: About 70 figures (I won't list all of them, it would take way too long). 12" Gimli. AOME Helms Deep set, Orthanc set, Moria set, misc. figures, Galadriel barbie.

Books: 2 Lord of the rings trilogy, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, Tolkien and the Great War, book of lost tales Pt. 1, Misc. movie books, Elvish dictionary, other books that I can't think fo the name of at the moment.

Movies, cd's, games: Lord of the rings trilogy (theatrical and extended, both national geographic dvd's, Howard Shore dvd that came with ROTK, Gollum dvd that came with TT. All special edition soundtracks. The Fellowship of the ring for PS2, The Two Towers for Game Cube, Return of the King for Game Cube, The Hobbit for Game Cibe, and The Third Age for Game Cube.

Statues: Baggend Bookends, Argonath Book Ends, Gollum Statue, Minas Tirith minature, 3 Trilogy Tuesday frames, Aragorn and Arwem statue from Noble Collection, bagend waterglobe, sideshow Gandalf on shadowfax statue.

Master replicas sting sword

Lot's of other smaller items like book marks and posters and such.

[Edited on 16/5/2005 by Lady_of_Edoras]
Lillith_Phoenix
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2005 07:45
Argh, I knew I would forget something. I have the trilogy soundtracks in a collectors box set with some lovely trilogy prints.

Tugann
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2005 06:35
I dont know if I like the way that crown looks. I have the Ring of Barahir (Aragorns ring(my avatar)) from Noble Collection and its great but I dont know if want to spend the dough on the crown...
Lillith_Phoenix
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2005 06:43
I agree. Personally I wouldn't spend the amount of money on it. There's something about it that just doesn't look all that right to me. The Noble Collection rings on the other hand are beautiful. I'd really like Narya and the Ring of Barahir. There Evenstar pendant is stunning too.

Everyones tastes are different so someone else may look at it and think it's worth every penny. That's why I never really give advice on what people should buy.
hathod
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 09, 2005 09:33
Yeah I went to the Noble site and saw the Crown of King Elessar and I thought it looked awesome. It is a little pricy but if i had the money to buy it i probably would. I also ordered volumes 3-5 of the history of middle earth. So i am closer to my goal, yeah.
Child_of_Lúthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2005 10:03
I have thre three extended dvds, the LotR book trilogy with the Hobbit, The Silmarillion, Arwen's Butterfly Brooch, Arwen's Evenstar Pendant, The Evenstar Pendant Display case, and some other things I really can't remember.
elflyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 10, 2005 11:29
I threw my reply into the bin just two minutes ago as it was too long, However iv'e managed to unravel it, I have all the videos ,both usual and EE , ten or more figures, most of which I have to hide from my husband(too much dusting on shelves) Elrond, Legolas and Gil Galad stand defiant on my bookshelf. I have every filmbook and Tolkien work in my LOR and Silmarillion library (guarded by aforesaid Elves) Two posters, Four postcards, Two Teeshirts, In jewellry ,a leaf of Lorien brooch, the One Ring, and Elven love earrings. Every CD, I expect I have probably forgotten something, oh, and my two Guinea pigs are named Bilbo and Frodo, why I do not know, as my main interest is the Silmarillion , Perhaps a Guinea pig won't answer to Manwe or Feanor! .I knew I had forgotten something, Anduril on my bedroom wall next to two tapestries of King Arthur,and Guthwine on order.
hathod
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2005 01:18
Yea my order arrived today. 2 days earlier than expected. I ordered the Lays of Beleriand, The Shaping of Middle Earth, and The Lost Road and Other Writings. Now I'm closer at achieving my goal.
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: January 12, 2005 12:21
I have mostly action figures in my collection but hope to get more in other areas as well.
Here is my list:

Most favorite: United Cutlery limited edition shards of Narsil
for books I have the silmarillion, the hobbit, the lord of the rings trilogy, the book of lost tales part 1, the lays of beleriand, the shaping of middle-earth, the lost road and other writings, Roverandom(intended for my son).

20" neca epic figure Aragorn
20" neca epic figure Legolas
the triology collector's plate set with narsil sword display and on the way is the evil trilogy plate set with witch king sword display.

Action figures
The Fellowship: Saruman with palantir, Orc overseer with newborn Lurtz, Strider, Arwen with light up evenstar, Boromir battle action, Gimli axe-throwing action, Twilight ringwraith, Galadriel, Elrond of Rivendell, Prologue Elven warrior, Elrond armor elven sword attack, King Elendil, Isildur, Traveling Bilbo, 111th B-day Bilbo, witchking ringwraith, Moria orc, Gil-galad, twilight Frodo, Sam and Frodo with elven boat 2-pack, There and back again gift pack, Fellowship deluxe gift pack ( 9 walkers), Electronic talking Sauron, Ringwraith deluxe horse and rider

Two Towers: Frodo with light up sting, Helm's Deep Legolas, Helm's Deep Aragorn, Gollum electronic sound base, Eomer sword attack, Cross-bow Uruk-hai, Gandalf the white, King Theoden in armor, Berserker Uruk-hai, Aragorn and Brego deluxe horse and rider, Sharku with warg deluxe beast and rider, Electronic talking Treebeard, Helm's Deep gift pack with exclusive Haldir

Return of the King: Super poseable Gollum with climbing rock, Prologue Bilbo, Pellenor fields Aragorn, Eomer ceremonial armor, Eowyn purple dress, Eowyn in armor, Faramir Gondorian armor, Pippin Gondor armor, Merry Rohan armor, King Aragorn, Haradrim archer, Morgul lord witch king with mace, King of the Dead, Frodo in orc armor, Sam in orc armor, Gates of Mordor gift pack, Coronation gift pack, Electronic talking Gollum with interchangeable heads.

Other than that I have the soundtracks and a couple t-shirts, poster and return of the king movie pin. and of course dvd's of all the movies and all the extended editions also.
faelwen_of_lothlorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2005 04:15
I have mostly action figures in my collection but hope to get more in other areas as well.

20" neca epic figure Aragorn
20" neca epic figure Legolas
the triology collector's plate set with narsil sword display and on the way is the evil trilogy plate set with witch king sword display.

If you dont mind me asking where did you get the plate sets? I have purchased two from ebay but they dont sount like they are the same ones.

Thank you in advance,
Faelwen
Friend_of_Legolas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 13, 2005 01:19
Here's my collection:
Action Figures-(2002 Two Towers) King Theoden; (2003 RotK); Frodo in Orc Armor, Sam in Orc Armor, Eomer in Ceremonial armor, Deluxe Horse and Rider set-King Aragorn & Brego, Legolas & Horse; (2004 Trilogy) Boromir, Twilight Ringwraith, Galadriel, Strider, Prologue Elven Warrior, Frodo, Legolas, Elrond in Armor, Ringwraith, Arwen, Traveling Bilbo, Gandalf the Grey, Gimli, Elrond in Robes, Lurtz, Elendil, Moria Archer, Party Bilbo, Gil-Galad, Super Poseable Boromir, Crossbow Uruk-hai, Eowyn, King Theoden in Armor, Eomer, Helm's Deep Aragorn, Gandalf the White, Frodo with Light-up Sting, Helm's Deep Legolas, Treebeard, Berserker Uruk-hai, Theodred, Super Poseable Frodo, Boromir in Gondorian Armor, Super Poseable Helm's Deep Aragorn, Isengard Orc, Gamling, Gates of Mordor Sam, Hama, Pippin in Gondorian Armor, Legolas in Rohan Armor, Aragron King of Gondor, Faramir in Gondorian Armor, Morgul Lord Witch King, Merry in Rohan Armor, The King of the Dead, Gondorian Guard, Shelob Attack Frodo with Light-up Earlindil, Ringwraith, Coronation Gimli, Cirith Ungol Uruk-hai, Super Poseable Shelob, Haradrim Warrior; Coronation Gift set, There and Back Again Gift Set; (2005 Collectors series) Council Legolas

12" figures: Fotr- Frodo, Arwen

Armies of Middle Earth: Orthanic Chamber at Isengard, Pelennor Fields with Fellbeast, Gondorian Catapult, Attack at Amon-Hen, Elven Warriors at Helm's Deep, Gandalf the White on Shadowfax, Rohan Horseman I, Legolas & Gimli on Horseback, Men of the Rohan Army, Easterling Warriors, Rangers of Gondor, The Capture of Smeagol, The legions of Haradrim, Eomer on Horseback, Gondorian Horsemen I, RingWraith (Dark Rider III), Eowyn & Merry on Horseback, Faramir on Horseback, Arwen & Frodo on Horseback, Aragorn on Horseback, Aragorn in Gondorian Armor on Horse, Fighting Fellowship, Merry in Rohan Armor on Pony, Pippin in Gondorian Armor & Gandalf on Shadowfax, Morranon Orc on Warg, Gondorian Horseman II,

Burger King: Arwen on Asfaloth with light-up Evenstar

DVD/Videos: The Return of the King, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Fellowship of the Ring EE, The Two Towers EE, The Return of the King EE

Books: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King, Forgotten Tales

Magnets: The Members of the Fellowship, The Two Towers(cast), Thw Two Towers (Aragorn, Arwen, Eowyn), One Ring to Rule them all (Frodo), One Ring to Rule them All (Fellowship), The Two Towers (Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli & Gandalf), The Fellowship of the Ring Limited Edition set of nine, The Fellowship of the Ring characters (Legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf, Gimli, Frodo)

Games: The Return of the King(ps2), The Third Age (ps2), The War of the Ring (PC), Trivia Pursuit (Boardgame)

Buttons/pins: Frodo The Return of the King NCH Pin, Eowyn Two Towers NCH Pin, 2 Legolas buttons, Coronation Legolas pin, Aragorn on Brego button, Frodo TTT button, Merry and Pippin button

Everything else is just little stuff. I enjoy collecting LotR so much!! But I mostly collect the figures.

[Edited on 25/7/2005 by Friend_of_Legolas]
GrimaWormtongue
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2005 02:08
Oh golly, okay, let's see if I can remember everything:

FotR DVD (theatrical & EE)
TTT DVD (theatrical & EE)
RotK DVD (theatrical & EE)
FotR soundtrack
TTT soundtrack
RotK soundtrack
TTT poster
TTT day-to-day calender (2004)
RotK calender (2004)
Mirror Of Galadriel & Frodo pewter figurine
Talking Gollum figure
The One Ring
Collectible Aragorn figurine
" " Legolas figurine
" " Gimli figurine
" " Nazgul on horseback figurine
" " Gandalf The White
4 collectible magazines (because the rest weren't delivered :mad
Origin Of The Rings DVD (unofficial)
Lord Of The Rings calender (2005)
TTT chess set
Collectible New Zealand postage stamps
Collectible New Zealand coins
'The Hobbit' book with pictures by Alan Lee
'The Fellowship Of The Ring' with pictures by Alan Lee
Paperback edition of 'The Hobbit'
Paperbacks of - FotR
TTT
RotK
The Silmarillion
Unfinished Tales
LotR: Official Movie Guide
TTT Visual Companion
LotR: The Making of the Movie Trilogy
'The Fellowship Of The Ring' PS2 game
'The Two Towers' PS2 game
'The Return Of The King' PS2 game
'Lord Of The Rings: The Third Age' PS2 game
Lord Of The Rings oracle set
Lord Of The Rings Encyclopedia
Tolkien Encyclopedia
The Mythology Of 'The Lord Of The Rings'
'The Real Middle Earth' book
TTT trading cards
TTT battle cards

...I'm sure there's more, but I just can't think of them all off the top of my head.

~ Grima

[Edited on 15/1/2005 by GrimaWormtongue]

[Edited on 15/1/2005 by GrimaWormtongue]
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: January 14, 2005 02:24
This is in reply to Faelwen about the collector's plates. I got them from the Bradford exchange you can go to collectiblestoday.com and type in Lord of the rings. There are 3(rather small) plates and it has a Narsil display. you pay them in 4 installment ($45.94 with tax and ship) then after last one they offer you the ringwraith sword and 3 more plates. They also have now come out with some other cool stuff that is worth checking out. Glad to help.
faelwen_of_lothlorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 15, 2005 03:44
This is in reply to Faelwen about the collector's plates. I got them from the Bradford exchange you can go to collectiblestoday.com and type in Lord of the rings. There are 3(rather small) plates and it has a Narsil display. you pay them in 4 installment ($45.94 with tax and ship) then after last one they offer you the ringwraith sword and 3 more plates. They also have now come out with some other cool stuff that is worth checking out. Glad to help.

Hi again

Thank you so much for the link. I do have a different set. Mine are put out by Cards Inc.

Here is my meager list of LOTR in my collection...so far that is

12in Figures
Galadriel
Eowyn
Arwen in White

Plates
Aragorn
Arwen

Movies
All three Theatrical Releases
Return of the King Extended
Two Towers Gift Set

Books
A newer set of LOTR in a boxed case
LOTR Visual Companion-The Two Towers
LOTR Making of the Triology Book
History of Middle Earth Index
Treasures from the Misty Mountain

Weta Statues
Arwen

I'd like to add to the weta Statues Gil-Galad and Elrond,Aragorn as King Ellesar,Gandolf the Gray and White and wish they would make a Galadriel Statue(please oh please)
I'm also bidding on of the earlier edition books on ebay and must now work a million hours of overtime to afford this magnificant obsession

Faelwen

[Edited on 17/1/2005 by faelwen_of_lothlorien]
LadyPunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2005 02:24
Well in short, LOTR: Figures, Shirts, Posters, DVDs, and two goblets!!

Figures: Fellowship, along with Gandalf the White, Eomer, Eowyn, Theoden, Arwen, Treebeard, and Faramir.

Shirts: FOTR, TTT, and ROTK

Posters: FOTR, TTT, and just a lot of pictures from all sorts of magazines and stuff

Dvds: Usual,EE- FOTR TTT and ROTK

The goblets: Gandalf and Arwen
lotr_freak17
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2005 04:04
OK! Lets see if I can remember everthing:

DVD's
The Fellowship of the Ring (Theatrical & EE)
The Two Towers (Theatrical & EE)
The Return of the King (Theatrical & EE)
National Geographic: The Fellowship of the Ring
National Geographic: The Return of the King
The Lord of the Rings Symphony

Statues & Busts
To many to list seperately
9 bust
6 statues
5 environments
1 helm

5 posters
7 books
The Lord of the Rings TCG
2 action figures
7 swords
2004 calendar
2 2005 calendars
3 board games

I think I have everything there.

[Edited on 18/1/2005 by lotr_freak17]
~Aranel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2005 03:51
My collection ...
I never realised I had so much...and I don't think it's all here either my collection gets bigger everyday

Action figures
"FOTR" Deluxe Gift pack MIB ~ "ROTK" Frodo in Orc armour MIB.

Books
"FOTR", "TTT" & "ROTK" ~ "The Silmarillion" ~ "Unfinished Tales" ~ "Tales From The Perilous Realm" ~ "LOTR" Location Guidebook ~ Sean Astin "There and Back Again" biography ~ "FOTR" Insiders Guide ~ "LOTR" 3in1 with the clear Argonath cover ~ "Gollum - How We Made Movie Magic" ~ "FOTR", "TTT" & "ROTK" photo guides ~ "TTT" creatures ~ Tolkien illustrated encylopedia ~ "LOTR" Official Movie Guide ~ "FOTR", "TTT" & "ROTK" Visual Companion ~ "Weapons and Warfare" ~ "FOTR", "TTT" & "ROTK" The Art Of... ~ The Making Of The Movie Trilogy ~ lots of magazines.

Statues / Busts
Argonath bookends from "FOTR" EE DVD ~ Gollum statue from "TTT" EE DVD ~ Minas Tirith from "ROTK" EE DVD ~ Fellowship miniature bronze busts, also Saruman and Grima minature bronze busts.

DVD's / Games / CD's
"LOTR" animation ~ "FOTR" Theatrical and EE DVD ~ "TTT" Theatrical and EE DVD plus Gollum DVD ~ "ROTK" Theatrical and EE DVD plus Howard Shore Symphony DVD ~ 5 DVD's with tv appearances etc... ~ "FOTR", "TTT" & "ROTK" Xbox games ~ "The Hobbit" XBox game ~ Enya "May It Be" single ~ "FOTR" soundtrack ~ 2 "TTT" soundtracks (one with the collectors cards) ~ 2 "ROTK" soundtracks (one with the collectors cards).

MISC...
"Riders of Rohan" & "Fighting Urukhai" ceramic pint set ~ Legolas "TTT" glass ~ "FOTR" Hobbits mug ~ "TTT" Legolas mug ~ "TTT" Ring and map mug ~ "TTT" ring mug ~ Silver Elvish photo frame ~ "TTT" Aragorn starter pack TCG's ~ "FOTR", "TTT" & "ROTK" Top Trumps ~ "TTT" & "ROTK" playing cards ~ 10 "TTT" bookmarks with the tassels and symbols ~ Rohan flag bookmark ~ Mordor leather bookmark ~ stamps ~ sticker packs ~ "TTT" & "ROTK" 90 card sets ~ "TTT" & "ROTK" Official Calendars ~ "FOTR" & "TTT" Official Diarys ~ Battle Games magazines and figures ~ lots of posters, interviews and clippings from around the world.

[Edited on 4/2/2005 by ~Aranel~]
Elven_Light
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 05, 2005 04:34
wow all you rich luckybums. my little collection seems so pathtic after skimming through this forum now.
i have the Lotr & the Hobbit boxed set from Ballantine.
The Silmarllion.
A Legolas poster.
All three extended editions dvds.
The Two Towers Ps2 Game
The Return of the King ps2 game
And the one silver ring that im waiting for in the mail.
Like i said before... my pathetic little list :cry:
Lillith_Phoenix
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 06, 2005 10:09
Elven_Light, no-ones collection is pathetic. Because it's yours.
No amount of merchandise/collectibles makes anyone a better or bigger fan.
They're just lucky to have the means to get it, that's all.

On a side note. Got a few more figures to add to my list:
Hama, Denethor and Prologue Elrond.
Gweebly
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 07, 2005 03:18
I am collecting the models, so far i have 30 they are cast in lead (i think) and there are a total of 60 standard models, there are also 2 special edition characters that i have. The characters are based on the films not the books.
I have a pewter legolas (based on the book)
The Lord of the Rings (7 book edition)
The Hobbit
The Silmarllion
All 3 standard versions of The Lord of the Rings
All three Extended versons of The Lord Of the Rings
The first make of The Lord Of The Rings (cartoon)
Too many posters to mention them all
The 3 movie soundtracks
The War Of The Ring (computer game)
The Lord Of The Rings board game
Lots of character badges (book/cartoon version based)
A cheap copy of the one ring
A load of cards that were in candy sticks...i dont like candy sticks, just wanted the cards

~My most prized Lord of the Rings possession~
The Evenstar

If i remember any more I will update
AussieFreak
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2005 03:45
wow you guys hav loads of really cool stuff! i'm only just starting to collect stuff but i hav to order it all from america cauz i haven't found any shops in sydney that actually sell any lotr stuff! but so far i've got..

around 606 lotr trading cards!
arwens necklace! (its my fav)
a cheap version of the elven broach
a mini figurine of aragorn
a cheap one ring
a silver one ring
lots of posters and pics all over my wall!
a hobbits cape that doesn't fit me
one of those plastic sting swords
all three dvds
all three extended dvds
all the sound tracks

and thats about it! lots of cheap stuff but wen i get enough money i shall be buyin lots of other stuff...
I_Luv_Faramir
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2005 02:06
Here's my quite small collection...

**Action Figures:**
-Boromir in Gondor armor
-Faramir in Gondor armor
-Gamling
-Gil-Galad
-Eowyn
-Merry in Rohan armor
-Elendil
-Frodo
-Super poseable Frodo
-Aragorn "Strider"
-Gandalf the Grey
-Gimli in coronation armor

**Horseback Figures:**
-Ringwraith on running horse
-Mouth of Sauron
-Theoden on Snowmane
-Gandalf and Pippin on running Shadowfax
-Merry on Stybba

**Books:**
-The Hobbit
-The Silmarillion
-Fellowship of the Ring book set
-Return of the King book set

**Multimedia:**
-The Fellowship of the Ring EE DVD
-The Two Towers EE DVD
-The Return of the King EE DVD
-FotR soundtrack
-TTT soundtrack
-RotK soundtrack

**Misc.:**
-LotR Trilogy day-by-day calendar
-4 pins from Hot Topic (Legolas, Aragorn, Merry & Pippin, Frodo)
-3 Burger Kings toys (Arwen, Galadriel, Sam)
-Aragorn poster (holding Anduril under his chin)
-Aragorn bookmark
-Bookmark that unfolds out into the map of Middle Earth
-Bookmark that unfolds out into the 7 races (Gondor, Elves, Rohan, Dwarves, Ringwraiths, Orcs, Uruk-Hai)
-Card from TTT soundtrack (Aragorn on one side, Gimli on the other side)
-Card from RotK soundtrack (Aragorn on one side, Legolas on the other side)

Hehe...it may seem like a lot, but to me, it's not. I go to Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart (wherever) about once or twice a week to buy some figures! Fun stuff!
arwen_the_evenstar
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 09:37
Oh my god! I am so jealous of you guys. You have a lot in your collection but I still list what's in my extremely humble collection!

Return of the King DVD,
FOTR EE on DVD,
TTT EE on DVD,
ROTK EE on DVD,
leatherbound special one-volume edition of LOTR,
the lotr trilogy in one book,
Unfinished Tales
The Silmarillion
ROTK Visual Companion,
FOTR Visual Companion,
Minas Tirith Bookend,
Howard Shore DVD (That came with ROTK) 30 LOTR Collectors Models (see my thread in this forum for more info!) , Map of Middle Earth,
LOTR Calendar 2004,
Forces of Light Calendar 2005,
6 quality prints of the Beasts of Middle Earth,
TTT on PS2
and ROTK on PS2
Eowyn badge- for charity
The One Ring- came with a little light up Mount Doom thing
There and Back Again: An Actor's Tale by Sean Astin

I have been trying to save up for the Evenstar pendant 'cos Arwen's my favourite character in LOTR!

Does anybody know any shops where you can buy the LOTR trivial pursuit 'cos I haven't seen it!

Edit: 3 more new items added. Yay Sean Astin's book! I finally got it!!!

[Edited on 16/2/2005 by arwen_the_evenstar]

[Edited on 2/11/2005 by arwen_the_evenstar]
~Aranel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2005 10:56
Oh my god! I am so jealous of you guys. You have a lot in your collection but I still list what's in my extremely humble collection!

Return of the King DVD,
FOTR EE on DVD,
TTT EE on DVD,
ROTK EE on DVD,
leatherbound special one-volume edition of LOTR,
the lotr trilogy in one book,
ROTK Visual Companion,
FOTR Visual Companion,
Minas Tirith Bookend,
Howard Shore DVD (That came with ROTK) 30 LOTR Collectors Models (see my thread in this forum for more info!) , Map of Middle Earth,
LOTR Calendar 2004,
Forces of Light Calendar 2005,
6 quality prints of the Beasts of Middle Earth,
TTT on PS2
and ROTK on PS2

I have been trying to save up for the Evenstar pendant 'cos Arwen's my favourite character in LOTR!

Does anybody know any shops where you can buy the LOTR trivial pursuit 'cos I haven't seen it!

I've found some places online that sell the LOTR Trivial Pursuit
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000096QKP/102-1783339-2304921
http://www.iwantitcheaper.com/Trivial-Pursuit-Lord-Of-The-Rings.htm
http://www.tolkientown.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=1438
hope that helps
~Aranel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 16, 2005 07:54
in addition to my collectors list, I now have:
"ROTK" Eomer figure MIB
Noble Collection Evenstar pendant (absolutely stunning!)
Noble Collection Fellowship leaf brooch
"FOTR" chess set
Legolas trading card tin
the Trilogy desktop calendar
"The Art Of The Lord Of The Rings" book
United Cutlery Miniature Hadafang sword
Official Rohan banner
United Cutlery Miniature Anduril Sword
Sideshow Weta Galadhrim Soldier Bust
United Cutlery Miniature Witchking Sword
Aragorn's Ring of Barahir
Sideshow Weta Gil-Galad bust
Sideshow Weta King Elendil bust
Sideshow Weta Haradhrim Soldier Statue
Sideshow Weta Pippin bust
Sideshow Weta Legolas statue

[Edited on 12/5/2005 by ~Aranel~]
kunamagreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2005 11:30
wow, lillith_pheonix, i'd kill for your collection :evil:
and here's mine:

UC Legolas' White Knives and scabbards
UC Hadhafang
Trilogy Extended Edition boxset
Argonath bookends
A bunch of posters, prints, stamps, newspaper/magazine clippings..etc..
The One ring
RotK PC game i suck at it
the Evenstar necklace
mini letteropener Anduril, since i can't afford the big one i'm a poor high school student
the Silmarillion limited edition boxset
a very battered copy of the LotR trilogy
all three of the soundtracks
all three theatrical movies
the Weapons of Middle Earth book
the Making of the Movie Trilogy book

hmmm...i think thats it
Tel_Quessir
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2005 03:12
The Hobbit; The Lord of the Rings Trilogy in hardcover and the huge all in one paperback); The Silmarillion

lost ROTK bookmark :cry:

the movie soundtracks

All 12 dvds, and will get the super-ultra-extended-how could peter jackson find more ways to suck money from us- special edition that is planned

Battle for Middle-Earth PC game
Return of the King PC game
Middle-Earth Online the SECOND it is out (I WANT OPEN BETA NOW!!!) http://forums.middle-earthonline.com/

Fellowship of the Rings GBA game
The Two Towers GBA game
Return of the King GBA game

the ring of barahir
arwen's pendant

will be getting:
Lothlorien bow (after i take archery this summer)
maybe mirkwood bow as well http://www.bowstick.com/bows.html
they got special arrows too, hehe

[Edited on 2/3/2005 by Tel_Quessir]
SylvanElf2931
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2005 09:09
Let's see...

The Lord of the Rings paperback containing all three books
The Hobbit
The Silmarillion
Unfinished Tales
The Languages of Tolkien's Middle-Earth
Legolas and Frodo and Sam bookmarks
The Lord of the Rings 16-month 2005 calendar
7 posters
TTT Legolas binder, folder, and keychain
Thousands of trading cards
Legolas throw

The theatrical versions of FotR, TTT, and RotK
The extended versions of FotR, TTT, and RotK
All three soundtracks
The Two Towers, Return of the King, and the Third Age for gamecube
The complete guide for the Third Age

The rotating silver One Ring
The Fellowship Leaf necklace

A LotR inspired sword

I think that's it...

[Edited on 3/12/2005 by SylvanElf2931]
Lillith_Phoenix
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2005 04:02
More figures I recently bought.
Boromir in Gondorian Armour, Uruk Hai Berserker, Shagrat and Gorbag with web-wrapped Frodo, Faramir in Gondorian Armour.
Still waiting on an Easterling and a loose Celeborn from the Lothlorien gift set.
Morna_Child_of_Eru
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2005 07:15
I'm a newbie Ringer (4 months and counting) so my collection isn't very big yet. Here's what I have so far.

Books:

A borrowed box set containing The Hobbit and all 3 LOTR books. The Silmarillion (hardback and illustrated, yea!), and the Atlas of Middle-earth.

Movies:

EE DVD Box Set
All three VHS movies (so I can watch them in my room. No DVD player yet ).

Music:

The Two Towers soundtrack.
The Glass Hammer Middle-earth Album

Jewlery:

Arwen's Evenstar Pendant
One-Ring Look-alike (which is actually a thumb ring I got for $3.00 at Wal-mart).

Other stuff:

One ROTK poster

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email