Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Da Pirates.... in Rohan????
on: February 26, 2005 02:37
Kona rode up beside Kahlan,"I need to tell you of what haunts the lands ahead, and the horrible creature that follow us right now. The Nazgul have been after you. I cannot tell you how I know, but you have to trust me. The safty of everyone here depends on it." Suddenly I shrill cry could be heard coming from behind the group, and shortly after the sound of hooves. "The Nine!"Kona yelled,"They are here, they have come to kill! Quickly,"he turned back to Kahlan,"take us to this place you speak. It might be the only safe place."
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2005 04:13
((okay, that leads me to reuniting saaruman and Salone...if this sounds bad tell me...what if saruman didn't give up yet, maybe he puts the band back on later, with magec...this would be the perfect time))

salone heard the screech like a cut with a cold iron blade. she groaned and grabbed her arm. The scar burned with real pain allthe way to her figures.
tay grabbed her hand with his good arm and squeezed it. "be strong." he said quietly.
Salone's eyes were red with tears wanting to come. She looked at him and slowly lifted her sleeve.
even in his state tay's eyes widened and he sighed.
The band of rod iron was back.

((okay if you think it's not good, i'll take that part away))
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 26, 2005 03:47
The Nazgul's cries filled the air and Marisha's heart was pounding quickly. She was so very afraid of that sound. So afraid.
Aiwendil looked at her friend. She knew what she was feeling and how it came she was so terrified of them. Marisha had gotten away from them once, but her two year older brother had been killed by them. She had hidden underneath some loose floorboards of their house, and had been ALMOST discovered. Her brother had died in front of her eyes.
Marisha's eyes filled with tears. She couldnt bare the sound. Not anymore. Not after her brother...
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 27, 2005 09:35
Salone looked back up as tay closed his eyes in disspare. she looked over her shoulder at cyst. Something drew her gaze toward him, as if for protection from the dark cloaked figures with no face.
They moved on as salone's eyes brimmed with tears as the iron band tightned around her numbing arm.
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 28, 2005 05:35
Myrrima nodded. "It is alright Kona. If you can, you may tell us more later. As for now, ride! Follow me!" She kicked her heels to Stardust's side and took off into the fastest gallop her horse could possibly go. She hoped the others could keep up. Starsdust was extremely fast. She hoped it wasn't to fast for the others.

Myrrima continued galloping. She glanced behind her once, noticing everyone was still behind her. She looked forward again and gave a very high, shrill, long whistle. It was a warning for all her other animals to move off. She hoped that the horses had left already, before she had whistled. It would be safer for them. She galloped across a shallow pool and then moved onward. "Not far now!" shecalled back behind her. She turned the next corner, cut around a large boulder, crossed a river and then rode under a cliff behind a waterfall. There were trees all around, hiding the waterfall which hid the entrance. She kept running. "Don't stop yet! We're not there yet!" she called behind herself again. Still running she ran to the back of the cave under the cliff. Here she made a sharp right and rode out into the trees that were there. They were so thick here that the sun didn't even shine through the leaves. She galloped on, finally coming to a small glade. Just past this, she knew, was her cottage. She ran for it, feeling the magic of her shield as she got within the boundaries of her land there. As soon as she was there she jumped of Stardust, took off the saddle, and led her to the stables. "Be quiet my friend" she said. "We do not want to get caught." Then she hurried to the mule with the packs on it holding the pups and took them over to the house. She unsaddled all of her animals that were still with her, told eachof them to be quiet, to not make a sound. She watched everyoneas they came in. She saw Cyst, still not really noticing what was happening, still...out of it she guessed. Well, there was a bed for him in the cottage. Then there was Tay, still hurt and bleeding. Another bed for him. They all ran in and she counted. Yes, room enough for all of them. Luckily. She saw Salone's face as she galloped forward. IT was shadowed with pain and she was clutching her arm again. This worrid Myrrima. She had thought everything was alright with Salone.

"Everybody, inside once you have unsaddled your horses and brought them to the stables. There is room for everyone. The Nine should not find us here." She hoped beyond hope that she was right.
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2005 02:18
salone lightly jumped of the horse first, then she carefully helped Tay down. He tried to do it himself but he stumbled and Salone had to help hm walk and stand.
He looked around blinking hard, tring to focus his vision. He swayed looked down at salone.
"Are you alright?" he said to her quietly. "i can make it myself if you need to go be alone..."
"No." she answered. "I'm alright. i'll help you first."
Tay smiled and then looked back at the others.
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2005 12:34
Kona followed Myrrima, forcing his harse to go faster. When they finnally reached the destination he dismounted and unsaddle his horse, he then led it into the stabbles and ran inside. The shrill skream of the Nazgul was distant, and soon could be heard nomore.
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2005 05:22
Myrrima ushered them all inside. "Hurry. Hurry!" She opened the door and went inside. "IT looks small from here..." she said, as this was indeed true, the house from here looking to be maybe 10 feet by 10 feet big. "but most of it is underground where it it safer thatn above gorund here."
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2005 03:24
Salone looked around and said, "it's still a house1" she said helpeing tay hobble inside.
he looked aound, 'i must say, it is lovely." he smiled at her.
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2005 05:36
Myrrima smiled, thanked Salone and Tay, and then carried the fox pups inside. She then went down the stairs tothe rest of the house and made a small, warm bed for the pups. She made sure that everybody had gotten inside and then asked, "Who know how to take care of these pups? Cause I am not totally sure and I don't want to mess anything up. I can take care of everyone else though that is hurt." She smiled at them all, hoping someone knew how to take care of the small pups. "Who was it that said they knew how to take care of them earlier?" she asked outloud, trying to remember.
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 08, 2005 02:06
Tay sighed. He knew what the chances were of both of the pups liveing. One would most likely die.
he swayed a bit from dizzyness and salone sat him on a near by chair.
She tore a peice of cloth off her skirt and tied it around the would, hopeing it would slow the bleeding.
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 09, 2005 05:24
Myrrima heard Tay sighed and growled to herself. She thought she knew why he sighed, especially as that was not the sigh she would have heard if he had done it because he was hurt. It made her a little angry that he would feel the way he did about the pups, but she controlled her anger, calming down after a few seconds. After making sure everyone was confortable she hurried to her kitchen and warmed some milk. SHe was fairly sure that this was what she should feed the pups, though how she was going to do it she didn't know.
Sigilien
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 12:25
'That was me.' Marisha said. Seh wiped a tear away and sat next to the pups. 'Milk is not good for them(xept mothermilk), they get Diareea from it, water is better. But we should boil it first. And offcourse let it cool down before we feed them, does anyone have meat or anything? Meat that can easily be chopped in small pieces?'
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2005 01:28
Kona felt out of place for he had not been with the group long. He very slowly backed into a corner and sat down away from the others.
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2005 02:00
After makeing sure tay was alright, Salone went to speak with Kona.
"Hullo." she said as she sat on the floor next to him. "We didn't really introduce very well. i'm salone. So what was it you were telling us about?"
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2005 01:48
Kona stared at his feet for a while before he spoke,"It started at the Golden Hall. Some spies said that they saw a group of warriors wondering around.They told us that you had been slaying many, but could be told from friend or foe. I and my sister,Kima, rode out to see if this tale was indeed true and to aid you. Instead we ran into five of the nine. They capture my sister and I quickly rode to warn you. I also came to see if you help me find and save Kima. She is the only one I have left, for my father left for his love of the sea. Then my mother died of sickness not to long after." Kona then bowed his head and said no more.
Kahlan
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2005 05:28
*Myrrima hurried away to a different room and came back with a piece of meat.* Here. This should work. *she handed it to Marisha. Then she sat back to watch, ready to help when she was needed. SHe heard Kona talking to Salone. She felt tears falling down her face. what can we do? she wondered. I have never had so many things pressed on me at once. How can we....the 6 of us? she paused in her thinking for a second. Of course we can do something! Though what...I don't know. she frowned in thought, stoking the pups.*

(Does anyone know where Salkiethia went?)
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email