Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Eruanniel_
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: What do ya
on: December 30, 2012 08:30
Height: 5'7 ( I feel super tall compared to most XD)
Hair: Blonde (well dying it dark red tomorrow :O)
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Blue , sometimes a little grey
Origin: Im Irish( though people have thought im sweedish or german decent )
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: What do ya
on: January 25, 2013 03:29
Height: 5'6 and a half
Hair: It is naturally five colors: Black, brown, auburn, red, and blond all mixed.
Skin: Tan with freckles
Eyes: Hazel
Origin: Irish on my mom's side Scottish on my dad's side. I have some cherokee too.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Height: 5'7 or possibly 5'8
Hair: Eowyn colour, but not as long, and fairly straight
Eyes: blue-grey
"Originality": English, but I've always lived in Scotland and think of myself as Scottish
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Height: 5'6''and 3/4
Hair: Blonde and Light Brown mix, short, straight, brushes shoulders, side bangs
Eyes: Bluish Greenish Grayish
Skinale and freckled
Origin: Mostly Polish and the rest Irish
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Height: 5"3 and a half (Im shorter than my two year younger best friend, Rodwen!)
Hair: LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGGGGGG, auburn red and brown, no bangs
Eyes: Black coffee brown
Skin: Pale. I dont tan to save my life and i look like a ghost.
Origin: Mostly Irish, the rest Polish and American Indian. Ironic that the Native American part of me doesn;t allow the nice bronze skin tone. God did not mean for Irish kids to play in the sun

We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Height: 5'4" (Findemaxam, you cannot be 5'3"!!!!! I'm 5'4" and you are so much taller than me!! )
Hair: Just chopped!! Shoulder-length plain brown with a couple sun-streaks
Eyes: Gray (for all you Crayola Crayon experts, they're precisely the color "Cadet Blue" )
Skin: Pale in the winter, but I can tan nicely in the summer if I want
Origin: Lots of Polish, then a mix of Irish, German, French, English, and Hungarian.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
*gasp* well, one of our doctors is lying to us!!!!! I hope its mine....
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Oh you guys...y'all are just to hilarious. You are both taller then me, so you may be glad of that.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lady_of_Darkness
Council Member
Send Message
Height: 5'8 or 5'9, I'm not really sure
Hair: Mid-back length naturally curly strawberry blonde (natural, not dyed)
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair with freckles. My arms and legs are more tanned, due to the fact that I walk in the sun a lot.
Origin: I have German and Hungarian roots, but I don't have either accent. If you met my grandmother, you'd think she'd just got off the boat, since she has a very heavy German accent.
In the darkness you could hear the crying of women, the wailing of infants, and the shouting of men. Some prayed for help. Others wished for death. But still more imagined that there were no Gods left, and that the universe was plunged into eternal darkness. - Pliny the Younger, A.D. 79.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yay, Im taller than Mareth! Just kidding....or am I?

Lady_Of_Darkness, my grandmother on my moms side never had an Irish accent, but always used words charachteristic of the Irish. Such as "wee". So I guess it really depends where you come from in regards to keeping an accent or losing it.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Ha, thanks a lot, Maxie.

Happy early birthday, Lady of Darkness! I hope you have a great one!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Height: 5'11.5" (I'm BEGGING for that half inch..... but it's not coming )
Hair: Brown, shoulder length
Skin: Sort of a pale olive. It never likes to tan, which frustrates me to no end
Origin: Err..... Half German, but other than that, I'm: Native American, French, Polish, Spanish, English, I think a tad of Swedish.... basically a little bit of everything

[Edited on 07/23/2013 by Aerena100]
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Aerena, wow, you have some height to you! Much jealous...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Don't be, cuter guys are short. Sorry Aerena...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
How short is a short guy?

We grow 'em tall in Florida...
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
Height: 5'3
Hair: reddish brown, almost long enough to sit on
Eyes: green
Skin: Fair
Origin: Swedish
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm, Im not sure how short a short guy would be. Maybe around 5'4 or a bit taller?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Under 6 ft, I suppose. Would it be weird to have a guy that's a foot taller than you?
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
He'd be able to reach the stuff you couldn't, though
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth for sure it wouldn't be weird having a guy that's a foot taller than you..

I think a short guy would be between 5' and 5'6".
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
That sounds like my optimal height range for a guy, Lindarielwen!

I would love a taller guy for that reason... he can reach stuff I can't
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Probably the tallest guy I'd marry would be 6 ft, but that's a bit tall. I don't want to stand on a step stool just to hug him.

To keep this on topic, my hair is getting longer.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Just be patient with your hair, Mareth. Sometimes we get annoyed with our hair when it starts to grow out and then we cut it again so just give it a chance to grow.

Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Height: 5'2 ( not sure if I converted it right xD)
Hair: Long Light Brown
Eyes: Brown
Origin: Portuguese

[Edited on 07/26/2013 by Ella]

[Edited on 07/26/2013 by Ella]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Ella, are you converting from the metric system? I wasnt sure, but you mentioned conversion, so I didnt know.
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
Yup. I'm 1.60 meters tall.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I think you did convert that right, then. Or at least, your very close to being accurate
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, so now I know how tall I am in metric!! 1.60 meters tall!!

Thanks, Ella!

[Edited on 07/29/2013 by Lindarielwen]
Ella
Council Member
Send Message
No problem (:
It's way more simple for me in the metric system.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
UNderstandable Im going to convert my height to metric...
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Height: 5ft
Hair: Short Light Brown
Skin: Peachy-ish Pale
Origin: Portuguese, American, and French.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
nin_lasgalen
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Height: 5'1
Weight: I have no clue... The last time I checked was almost 2 years ago. XD
Hair: Shoulder length chestnut brown
Eyes: Big baby blues
Skin: Pasty white as a PO-TAY-TO
Origin: The only bits I know are Italian, German, and Russian.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yay, another short person! Your eyes sound beautiful, nin lasgalen!

Mell and I (and of course the rest of our family) are't Portuguese. Our mother grew up there though.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
What do I look like... I think I look rather like a wolf... or maybe just looking like wolf would suit me...

If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Then you must be beautiful, wolfbladequeen, for there is hardly any creature more fair than a wolf...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email