Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
Post Life of a Haradrim
on: July 03, 2005 01:00
((This RPg is about, well the life of a Haradrim. It's going to start in Rhun and hopefully it'll make it to Minas Tirith. This is going to be mostly about the evil guys, but I don't care whether your character is good or evil or even if it's a Haradrim. My character is Kumar, a Haradrim warrior.))

Kumar sat under the dead tree by the fire and waited for the order given by the Dark Lord. He couldn't't wait to slay again. It had been three years since Kumar was last at battle.He was about to get up when he heard someone approaching.
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Life of a Haradrim
on: July 05, 2005 02:43
Dregon approached Kumar. He carefully sat down and said, "i've not heard the orders yet. Have you?" Dregon didn't like working for the Dark Lord, but he had been forced, therefor he had no choice. He sighed and looked at Kumar. "Are you nervous about what we'll have to do?"
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 05:53
" No, no word." he looked at his friend and saw thenervousness in his eyes,"I'm a little nervous." Kumar then stood up and walked over to the tent to get some rest.
iron_weaver
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 06:47
Reitt looked around he had been travelling in the desert for days scince he got kicked out of his home by his father he saw a blotch up ahead and saw the flag of Rhun he thought an army surely they'll help me maybe ill join he entered the borders of the camp got a few feet in and collapsed out cold and one thought ran through his head need water that thought circled in his head as all went black
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 10:05
It seemed like only five minutes when Kumar was awoken by one of the gaurds. He quickly ran after the gaurd and saw a boy(or a man) sprawled out on the ground." Move him into one of the tents and splashed some water on his face." Kumar order the gaurd.
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 12:17
Dregon noticed the man and ran over toward him. "Is he alright?" he asked as they helped him into a tent.
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 01:36
Kumar turned to his friend," I think so, just lack of water. Not very smart to go wandering threw Rhun with no water." He turned and followed the gaurd and the boy(or man) into the tent. They splashed the cold water onto his face.
iron_weaver
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 04:01
(man haradrim)

Reitt's vision swam in and out for about an hour when he finally came to he sat up and asked "Where's Grennu?" a guard responded "Who?" Reitt quickly explained "my horse I rode in on him?" the gaurd replied "Dont worry he's outside" Reitt got up and dashed out spotted his horse and ran to make sure he was okay.
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 04:27
Kreth was standing outside watching the horses. His horse Drath has a large cut on his thigh that Kreth was trying to clean out and not get infected. Kreth was a 18 year old, who wanted to go home, but was forced to be were he is now, when some people invaded his small village. Someone came running out of a tent to a horse standing next to him. " Nice horse you have her. What its name?"

((Kreth has like a Scottish and Irish accent as he talks))
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 06:08
((Welcome knew members.))

Kumar watched as the traveler dashed out the tent to his horse."That was interesting." Suddenly a shriek could be heard. It was followed shortly by two Easterlings running into the tent,"Messengers from Mordor." Kumar looked at Dregon and silently followed the two to the edge of the camp. A rider on horse back looked down on them and sent in a hiss,"The Dark Lord summons you to Mordor. Osgiliath must be taken." The rider then rode of to the next camp to deliver the message. Kumar turned to Dragon,"I want every able bodied Easterly and Haradrim to be able to move out by the day after tomorrow."

[Edited on 6/7/2005 by Ariel~the~Black]
iron_weaver
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2005 01:02
"Thanks Grennu, And your horse what happened to it" they were about to start talking when a screech ripped through the air they looked up and saw a Nazgul it landed and hissed out "The Dark Lord summons you to Mordor. Osgiliath must be taken." then what seemed to be an officer said "I want every able bodied Easterly and Haradrim to be able to move out by the day after tomorrow." Reitt turned to Kreth and said "well I guess that means us."
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 03:02
Kumar hurried back into his tent and began to throw clothes, food, and water into the bag. He then stepped out and headed to retrieve his horse. When he got there two men where talking."Kreth, is your horse able to bear you to Mordor?" he asked. Kumar then turned to Reitt,"You may come if you wish, but I will have someone watching you at all times." He then Lead his horse back to his tent and srapped the bag to it, along with the saddle and bridle.
justice
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2005 05:15
Kati walked quickly and quitely up to kumar her knifes hung on her belt and a brown pack was thrown across her back. Not many women worked for the dark lord but kati was known for her quick wit and throwing skills. her nickname was the assain but no one ever said it to her face. "what are the orders and how soon?" she asked
ShadowfaxLordofallHorses
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2005 11:10
Kreth began talking, but was interrupted. " Yea, He'll be fine, just needs some rest." He said and Drath rubbed his head against him. Krath gave some food and water to Drath, and walked to his tent, taking a deep breath, watching the beast run away. He began thinking Wonder if there a way we can escape, once a Gondorian dies, I can take his armor, wear it, and... He knew it was to good to be true, but maybe he can get some others to do it with him.
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2005 03:08
Dregon hurried toward Kumar. "Sir." he said as he came up. "All the groups are getting ready." he stopped when he reached Kumar and took a deep breath. "They aren't too happy about it either."
justice
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2005 01:32
lookes like the guy who was running this left so what do you wunt to do...start over?
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 17, 2005 02:46
((OOC: Hope you all don't mind me joining, that is if you all plan on carrying on with this. My character is an elf named Náriël Ciryatan, her and all her animals are in the DB.))

Nariel urged her horse Feanaro on, back towards camp. She needed to get it some water, and then it would be fine, but it seemed as if she was growing even more thristy as she rode on. She was surprised when she finally arrived to find everyone scurrying around. Being one of the very few women in this group she had grown hard deep within, and the curse now held her deeply.

She had been gone for 2 days looking for her hawk Naveho. He had injured his wing again, but she had found him in time. She had done what she could to help heal it, but for know he rode in a small satchel that was attached to her horse's saddle. As she rode into the camp she dismounted, removing the satchel and carrying it with her. She patted Feanaro gently and let her loose, knowing the horse would go to where the kept the horses water and feed.

She walked towards Kumar's tent and found Dregon there. "All the groups are getting ready, they aren't too happy about it either."

Nariel smirked. "And would someone mind tell me where we are being sent off to this time?"
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2005 08:06
"well, ummm," dregon began. "I'm not really sure...ummm, Kumar?"
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 18, 2005 03:23
((I did leave, but just on vacation, I'm a girl not a guy, and I guess the Rp is starting back up.))

Kumar looked up at Dregon,"We are heading off to Gondor where the Dark Lord is planning to recapture the city of Osgiliath, and from there lay siege on Minas Tirith." He then continued his packing of food.
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2005 10:53
"Ohhh." Dregen said. then his brow furrowed. "why are we helping him? He's never helped us."
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2005 12:52
Kumar stopped and stood up to look his friend in the eye,"If you had a choice between a life of freedom or a life of slavery, whick would you choose?" Kumar had a stern yet sad look on his face as he looked at Dregon.

Moderator's note;
We wish to bring it to everyone's attention that we have now posted the new Guidelines to the Tolkien Related Forum. They can be found here .
I'm editing this comment into a post in each active thread just so that everyone will be aware of the new guidleines and get a chance to read them . {Like you, we are limited to seven posts per day, and this is the only way to reach every thread }

[Edited on 19/8/2005 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2005 09:04
"Freedom." dregen said under his breath. "of Course"
justice
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 21, 2005 08:57
sorry when i said that i was thinking about your char not you

kati packed quicking then sat and wated for kumar to give her directions.
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 21, 2005 10:48
Kumar nodded his head and packed the last of the food on his horse. He then mounted and took a horn from his belt and sounded it to signal the leave of all the men. Kumar rode out in front with Dregon and looked back on all the men on horse and foot heading out to what could be there death.
justice
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 21, 2005 02:18
The horn and then the ride....kati sighed this was going to be a long one by the looks of it. Monting her horse she rode on the side of the army so she could stay out of the dust that they kicked up. Looking ahead she saw kumer and dregon leding the way.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2005 12:32
Nariel watched the exchange between Kumar and Dregon and shaking her head she exited the tent. She walked around, watching everyone scurrying about. She was use to traveling and had few possessions. She thought of Dregons question, something that had never really crossed her mind. But she shook the thought away and looked around for Feanaro. Finally spotting the horse among a few others she whistled to it, catchings its attention and then waved for the horse to come to her.

She patted the horse, and climbed atop her. Looking off she saw Kumar raising his horn, followed by a long low noise. Nudging the horse she road up to Kumar and Dregon but finding an uncomfortable silence between the men she pulled to the side and fell back, riding off to herself a bit.
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2005 02:51
As Kumar rode he lifted a flag was stuck in the ground and attached it to his horse. This brought some hope to the men, but not much.

The army had rode and marched for hours, each mile as worse as the last. They traveled until the sun began to sink, and Kumar sounded the horn again as a signal for rest and to make camp.
justice
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2005 03:32
She was right very long.....dismonting her horse kati set up her lean to. Once ready for the night she walked around camp and watched the men set up.Some ate and some just went to bed to tired to do anything.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2005 03:58
Nariel listened as the horn blew once more. The journey had been long, but unlike most the others she somewhat enjoyed it. She felt most at home when she was riding Feanaro and traveling. As she dismounted she held onto Feanaro for a minute and carefully pulled Naveho out of his pouch. After checking his enjured wing she tied his pouch to her side and set him on the rim of it watching him stand on it wobbly as she walked.

She approached Kumar, just as he dismounted his horse. "It's been a long day." She whispered to him offering him a small smile. But he did not reply, he simply stood there looking over his men. "You are lucky. I believe your mens loyalty lies in you and not in any other."
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 24, 2005 05:46
Dregen rode in silence the whole way. Only twice did he glance over at Kumar, wanting to ask him something, or to at least break the silence, but nothing ever found it's way out his mouth.
They finally stopped. He didn't set up a tent, but only got out a bed roll and sat down taking out a loaf af bread. He broke it into a small eatable size and leaned against a tree eating.
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 25, 2005 02:05
Kumar continued to look over his men as he answered,"Let us hope they will be loyal to the end." he took a bed role from his horse and laid it out as he added," But some I know will flee when need comes most." He was about to lay down when an arrow whistled from the trees and enbedded itself into an Easterling who gave a cry before dropping dead. Kumar drew his sword and ordered his men to ready for battle as a cloud of arrows shot from the shade of trees.
justice
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2005 02:21
Arrows flew through the air everywhere men where going down before they could grab there swords and bows to fight. Kati shoot back at the unknow enemy a few grunts and yells told her that she was hiting... but most where not...
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2005 08:14
Dregen ducked just in time for an arrow to whiz over his head and into a tree. He drew his bow quickly and shot into the darkness. the first seemed to hit nothing but the second hit something and a an fell forward into the light. "Gondoriens!"he called to the others.

((it is gondoriens, right?))
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 26, 2005 01:34
((I was thinkings Rangers, but that's perty much the same thing.))

Kumar had a bow, but knew that if they continued to shoot blindly Mordor would have no aid, and could mean destruction to the ones back at home. Kumar drew his sword and yelled in the toung of Rhun," Draw swords! Draw swords! Forward!" He then ran into the trees followed by most of the army, tyhe others still shoot at the Rabgers. He swung at a the Gondorian closest to him and the battle begun.
Inspiring_Addiction
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 27, 2005 07:51
Nariel mumbled to herself in an elvish tongue and shook her head. She too watched as an arrow embedded itself killing one of their troops. She drew and arrow and looked at Kumar, but somehow she knew. Troops blindly ran into the forest, and without sight she was just as likely to hit one of them. She took a hold of Naveho and threw him into the air, only hoping his wing was healed well enough for him to take flight. But he proved her hopes right as he soared into the air. Looking back at Feanaro she signaled for the horse to stay, and drawing her sword she ran into the forest.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email