Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Videos and Pictures ~ Funny or otherwise: <i>Please put links in this thread</i>
on: February 10, 2013 06:36
This was originally posted by Ironfoot on February 9, 2013, 22:34. I moved this and the following posts, as we already had a Funny Videos and Picture thread.

Found these on the internet...just thought I would share them with all of you.

Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Videos and Pictures ~ Funny or otherwise: <i>Please put links in this thread</i>
on: February 10, 2013 06:38
Ironfoot : February 9, 2013, 22:37

And this one too!
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2013 06:39
Aragorn16Estel : February 10, 2013, 01:30

LOL! Boromir and the Ring Wraith are really funny!!!!!! Boromir's: "One does not simply....." has been used so much, and it never gets old!

Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2013 06:39
Lindarielwen : February 10, 2013, 07:57

Aragron16Estel, that picture is too funny!

Ironfoot, your pictures are funny as well.
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2013 06:40
Aragorn16Estel : February 10, 2013, 23:37

I agree 100% always freaked me out and always does.
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 10, 2013 06:41
Ironfoot : February 11, 2013, 01:37

YES! That scene is freaking scary as heck!!
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2013 05:11
Erucenindë, that was awesome!
Ironfoot
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2013 05:33
Rosea, thank you! Sorry, I should have paid more attention to previous threads.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2013 09:49
What with the Lack of Jobs these days I found this very relevant

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2013 11:48
http://youtu.be/veDqZplgE-w

This cracked me up.

Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2013 02:47
ok that was funny! thanks for sharing!
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: February 12, 2013 08:56
haha it was like a squeak more than anything.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 12, 2013 09:59
i liked the things they did with the doors! that was very funny!
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2013 10:42
Funny and 20% cooler!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K77LwhiBomQ

Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2013 11:50
Aw, so sweet!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2013 12:50
that was funny! he he.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2013 08:57
Having a personal hatered for my little pony....

"I SHALL NOT COMMENT!" (Shouts in booming voice while standing on Kazad dum bridge.) Well editied through.

Talking of the Bridge of kazad dum......

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2013 10:06
LOL...okay, that is quite funny.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2013 10:18
Kitteh!!! I <3 LOL cats!!!
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Ironfoot
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2013 07:38
Aragorn, you are not alone
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 04, 2013 06:46
Funny, Aragorn16Estel!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2013 02:22
Thanks guys, Glad I'm not alone Ironfoot! By the way I've been meaning to ask you, I love your sig, did you make it up? or is it from the books?

Heres anouther one that I found great!

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2013 09:55
LOL, that's a good one, Chris!

Did someone already post this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6uEGtGg3Jk
I thought it was pretty funny.

Another video:
Pay attention to the music. I thought was pretty funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KZMqA9bwAI&feature=youtu.be

And a picture:
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 10, 2013 10:13
Okay, the LegoLegolas has me totally laughing as I sit here. Too funny, Mareth_Ravenlock.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2013 04:22
Thank you, Lindarielwen! I thought it was pretty funny too.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Don't forget the LIVE stream of the worldwide Hobbit Event today. Best bet is The One Ring although it's supposed to be on youtube as well.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I love the one you posted, Mareth!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
I ♥ this. So true.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
LightElfRowena
Council Member
Send Message
http://www.vitamin-ha.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/The-Hobbit-Funny-Compilation-411.jpg

I can't stop laughing! xD
niftyelvish
Council Member
Send Message
Has anyone ever seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlNr-Vf9L2c

makes me laugh every time
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
What's the video about? I can't watch it because of my slow internet...:/

LadyElarinya
Council Member
Send Message
Its Orlando Bloom dressed as Legolas playing with the "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard" Remix.

It's funny, hehe.

Has anybody seen [or posted] this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3gR0m2mCGs ?
Queen Gandalf, lol!
"O môr henion i dhû: Ely siriar, êl síla. Ai! Aníron Undómiel. Tiro! Êl eria e môr. I 'lîr en êl luitha 'úren. Ai! Aníron…"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
I know it's a tad late but it's worth a laugh, and the animation really good too! And it's LEGOS!

A Hobbit Halloween
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPWqtk2_OUk

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email