Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ranger_girl
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Under the bows of Lorien (free for any elf lovers!)
on: October 25, 2005 02:39
Ran let the elf fight...he knew what he was doing. She glanced at Rean...he'd live. She went to the other side of the tree he was slumped against. She didn't want to get in the way of the elve's swirling blades. She'd fought with a partner for long enough to know not to get in the other's way. She stabbed an orc approaching the elf from the rear, only to have to duck his blade. she blocked it and returned to the other side of the tree. She noticed a young elf peering at the battle from another tree. She knew how that felt...the sidelines... An orc blade narrowly missed her head, and she went back into the battle, glad that, once again, her back was covered.
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2005 04:02
Salin followed the group of orcs to drive them all the way out. Her quick and quiet feet slipped in undetected. Before her was two strangers and Erulissie. She frowned momentarily at the strange day of new people and then rushed in to fight with them.
Aranoth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2005 03:10
Orc after orc fell to the deft sais of Aranoth, but for everyone he slew two more seemed to leap into it's place. One orc got around him and lunged at the girl but Aranoth hurled his sai into it's jugular just before it struck! The next one came barreling onto him and Aranoth plunged his remaining blade deep into it's throat only to be attacked again a second later! He left his blade in the orcs kneck and ducked to his left narrowly dodging the whistling orc blade! The elf spin kicked the orc sending it stumbling back into one of it's own men, and reached behind him to pull out an arrow. Then he turned and used his hand to bury it in an orc's chest. Weaponless Aranoth continued to hold the orcs off! The question remained though, for how long?
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2005 03:20
Lith made her way over to the elf that was fighting the orcs with no weapons. She gave him her bow and arrows and continued to kill the orcs with her blades. One came toward her with a spear, and tried to stick her, but she flicked her blades out into fans and they stopped the attack. Then she side kicked it before cutting his throat.

"There are too many of them. We need to draw them away from Lorien before any more damage happens to these woods."
ranger_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2005 09:26
Ran continued fighting. it was amazing how many orcs couold be held off by so few elves...it was a bit eirrie...She didn't have much time to meditate though and continued fighting. She fought in traditional Dunedain style, not as well as some, but a bit better than most of the other Dunedain women...the younger ones at any rate. She hoped that the fight would be over soon...but she doubted that.

((When is the fight going gto be over LOL. I didn't know it was that many orcs...))
((and what are the limitations on magic....I've been researching Galadriel, annd can't find many specifics on what Nenya can actuallly do...))
Anamaleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 27, 2005 06:39
Erulisse could stand it no longer. Screams of the dying surrounded her. With a cry of pain,she sprang forward into the fray, slashing and cutting with her sword. She bit her lip as a stabbing pain went through her leg and tried to ignore it as she continued fighting. Stepping alongside one of the strangers - a northerner, she gave an introduction.
"Suilaid. My name is Erulisse." She said, stabbing an orc.
The Northerner nodded his head. "Le Suilon. Pleased to meet you, m'lady. They call me Aragorn." Erulisse nodded in reply, but she was so busy thinking that she stopped fighting. Aragorn! She had heard that name! Then something bit into her side, and with a cry, she fell to the ground.
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2005 01:12
((I am soooooooooooo sorry I haven't been posting. I forgot my password and it was a nightmare. Can someone tell me a bit what's going on? please?))
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2005 01:14
((I didn't think there were that amny either! Oh, well. Mayeb we can make them go away now...))

Salin struggled with the remaining orcs. Her arms were throbbing from fatigue. Finally the orcs pulled away. She let out a deep breath and then noticed Erulisse.
She rushed toward her to catch her fall. "Are you alright?!" she cried and then felt the maidens blood gushing over her own hands. With a cry she grabbed for her cloak and took it off. She wrapped it about Erulisse's body.
"Help!" she said. "I don't know what to do! does anyone know what to do?"
Aranoth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2005 01:20
Aranoth took the bow but knew that in close combat like this a bow was worse then useless, so he improvised. He spun it around and leapt behind an orc dragging the bowstring along it's kneck he neatly slit the creatures throat. Aranoth turned for the next one bu the orcs were already retreating into the forests.
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2005 01:34
((I don;t know what to do. Is Ravasha supposed to be leaveing now?))
ranger_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2005 05:46
Galadriel all but collapsed against the balcony. She had used far more magic than she had intended to but all of the orcs were gone, a new feild of protection surrounding her beloved homeland. There were more people in Lorien now. She spoke breifly with Celeborn...he would be there to greet them when they arrived, bu for now, she needed rest.

Ran rushed over to the two elves, ignoring the stinging in her hands which had been cut up a bit worse than usual. She applied pressure to the bleeding elf-maid's wounds. "Get a healer, I do not know this forest and can only make myself usefull here." She made low, comforting noises in her own language...the language of the Dunedain... and seemed to ease the elf's pain a bit. She just hoped that someone who actually knew what else to do would come.

((Poor Rean...someone can find him...))

Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 28, 2005 07:05
((maybe have her get all mad at her remaining orcs and then have her come in and try to pretend being good and leave with the fellowship?))

Salin hurried toward the talan she wasn't sure who to find, but she had to find someone.

talan~platform
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2005 03:51
((Okay! I came up with another idea. If you don't like it I won't use it. Ravasha could be Saruman's sister, so she can do that funny thing with her voice to trick people. What do you think?))

Ravasha turned on the orc captian," What are you doing you idiot! We had orders to destroy Lorien, not run away from it!"
She was in fury that she cut his head of with one sweep of her sword. She then sheathed at went to another plan, split the Fellowship.

[Edited on 29/10/2005 by Ariel~the~Black]

[Edited on 29/10/2005 by Ariel~the~Black]
Anamaleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2005 03:57
Erulisse regained consciousness slowly to see someone bending over her, pressing on her wound. Erulisse reached feebly down, touching her wounded side with a weak hand. Pulling her hand back up to her face, she tried to focus on it. blood. "Rhaich," She muttered softly. She heard the person murmur a few words in a tongue she did not know, and her wound seemed to be slightly less painful. The orcs were gone, she noticed, but elves and people she did not know were running back and forth...back and forth...her vison became blurry, and she closed her eyes, slipping back into unoncsiousness.
ranger_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2005 05:18
Ran felt the elf stir, the go limp again. She would be in much more pain if she was concious, better for her to not feel the pain. She glanced around, as the wound seemed to have lessened. The wood felt damp, the pungent smell of blood and orc mingleing. She turned her attention to the other elves mulling around. Several looked shocked, others, most likeley the elder ones, looked sad, as if they were re-living distressing memories of their own...Ran took one hand off the wound and tucked the hair that had fallen out of her braid back behind her ears. She noticed a man with his back turned...another Dunedain.
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2005 05:23
Salin backed away, not likeing the sight of elf blood. Her eyes were tired with sorrow.
She took to walking a ways. Deep into the trees she called home. When a voice came drifting over the mists of Lorien.
"What are you doing, you idiot! We had orders to destroy Lorien, not run from it!"
Salin froze. So that's why they were there. She dared to move closer and hid herself behind a large tree.
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2005 06:11
Ravasha walked a ways, then froze. Someone was there. She could sense it. "Who's there?" she called out. "Show yourself!"
ranger_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2005 10:42
Rean woke up...with a throbbing head-ache and a sore back, but he was alive...that was arelief. He glanced aroung anxiously for his sister, only relaxing when he saw her taking care of some elf. He started to move over, pausing to pick up his weaponry. Why was it that he always was the one getting hurt? He glanced down at the frozen face of a dead elf and shuddered. Better than being dead.

((I love the hobbits-to-Isenguard thing it's so funny!!! look under "flash videos" at the same site for "mashed taters"...Sam gets a duet with Gollum very funny))

((all better?))

[Edited on 30/10/2005 by ranger_girl]
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2005 11:06
((I thought Ravasha was away from them a little and only Salin new Ravasha was there? Is there any reply on the Saruman idea?))
ranger_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2005 12:43
((whoops..sorry...will go back and change it... I'm so confused:cry: I'll get it eventually ))
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2005 02:21
Salin shuddered at the sound of her voice. It was cold and cruel. She swallowed back fear and stepped out from behind the tree. "I am Salin daughter of Thormin of Lorien. And you are trespassing."
Anamaleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2005 03:08
Erulisse awoke once more, coughing violently. Finding the strength to sit up, she glanced around her. An woman still leaned over her, making sure the wound did not open again. Lisse smiled at her gratefully and then, noticing oall the bodies on the ground, paled visibly. The woods had become silent, and the lack of noise disturbed her.
ranger_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2005 04:16
Ran helped support the elf as she attempted to sit up. "My name's Ran, what's your name?" she glanced around. "Rean!" she called at her brother "Rean! Get over here!"
The Dunedain trudged over. "Yes, Ran I'm doing well, thank you for asking."
"You're welcome." She smiled. "Will you get our packs? I dropped them when the orcs decided to grace us with their disgusting presence."
"You're not even worried about me? I could have a concussion!"
"No...You have a hard head...suck it up."
Rean turned in mock annoyance and trampled off to get the bags.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2005 04:21
The orcs were gone and Lith was glad, but now she was worried about Galadriel. She used a lot of her magic to drive the orcs away. As she looked around at everyone she noticed a Dunedain who looked like he might have a concussion. She walked over to him and smiled.

"Would you like me to take a look at you? I'm a healer." She smiled agian. "My name's Lith."
Anamaleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 30, 2005 04:29
Ran helped support the elf as she attempted to sit up. "My name's Ran, what's your name?" she glanced around. "Rean!" she called at her brother "Rean! Get over here!"

Erulisse attempted to grin as she pulled herself off the couch.
"Le Suilon, Ran. I'm called Erulisse. My friends call me Lisse." She watched, nearly giggling at the interaction between Ran and her brother. She winced slightly as pain stabbed her side, but then grinned. "Don't worry, I'm fine...I've had worse scrapes then this," Lisse said, stoically brace. But inside she was wondering if she had.
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2005 10:49
Ravasha smiled and put as much power in her voice as she could," I am only passiing through. I wished for a place to rest in safety and peace for a while. I am also searching for a large party that is passing through, on their way to Mordor I here." She bowed her head in false respect," I am Ravasha, just if you want to know."

[Edited on 31/10/2005 by Ariel~the~Black]
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 31, 2005 03:31
Salin was disgusted at the lies she heard from this Ravasha. Her eyes narrowed. "You're not here with good tidings, evil snake." she said harshly.
ranger_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2005 08:38
"No, no, I'm fine." Rean hated three things in the world...dogs, any males around his sister, and healers... "But thank you anyways, Lady Lith." He went off to get the bags, after getting lost seveeral times and retracing his steps even more times, he found the clearing the bags had been in. But he didn't particularly like what he saw. Two female elves were glaring daggers at each other. both were armed and neither looked to happy.
((Salin and Ravasha))\

"I have too." Ran responded to Lisse's comment about 'Having had worse' "And he ended up dying."
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2005 12:18
Ravasha's smile disappeared and she narrowed her eyes in a glare. She could feel her hand moving to her sword hilt, but stopped herself." Please," she said, relaxing a little," I need to see the Fellowship. I knew Gandalf quite well." She then noticed something out of te corner of her eye and looked over. "Can we help you?"
((Rean))
ranger_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 01, 2005 04:02
"I just need to get my sister's and my packs." he walked over to where the two packs had been deposited and scooped them up. "Did I inturrupt somthing?"

((this is before he's all grouchy!!! ))
Ariel~the~Black
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 04, 2005 10:48
"No," Ravasha replied quickly," nothing. I was just asking for the Fellowship." She turned to face Rean,"Would you tell me if they are here, or have passed this way?" Ravasha tried once again to use the power in her voice. Please, she thought, I can't let my brother down.
ranger_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2005 12:04
"I've never heard anything at all about a fellowship." Rean said, looking from one elf to the other his confusion growing deeper by the faces of the two elves.
"Lady Galadriel requestd your presence." A third elf stepped out from behind a tree. "All of you."

((If Ravasha is an elf and Saruman is a Miar....how are they siblings?...just wondering...))
Legadriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2005 04:35
Sain grimmaced. "I'm not going to tell you anything." she said through gritted teeth. "I heard you talking to the orcs who raided us."
Rean came up. She stared at him, hopeing he wouldn't blurt anything important.
"We'll be right there." she answered the elf with a small bow. "Come on, Ravasha." she didn't take her eyes off of the wizard as they turned.
Anamaleth
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 06, 2005 04:45
Erulisse heard raised voices on her left. Dragging herself behind a thick mallorn tree, she saw two elves glaring at each other. There was another too, the brother of the elf that had been tending to her wound.
," I need to see the Fellowship. I knew Gandalf quite well."
Lisse heard one of the elves say. Erulisse tried to focus on the elf, she looked familiar. Lisse's vision seemes blurry too, and she closed her eyes. She knew one thing.

She didn't like her looks.

She dragged herself to where the Northern stranger stood wiping his sword. Lisse tapped his foot weakly, and he looked down. Lisse's voice was weak and barely above a whisper.

"There's an elf there. She's looking for you. She said she knew Gandalf. But I wouldn't trust her -" Lisse closed her eyes as dizziness returned to her and sank down against a tree.
ranger_girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2005 12:23
Rean raced back to the clearing.
"Here are our bags, Ran." he handed his sister her bag, his eyes following her's to aragorn. "Is it..."
"Aragorn son of Arathorn." Ran finished.
Her brother nodded.
"That makes our job easier." Ran and Rean had been sent by Halbarad several weeks earlier to find him, he wanted to let him know that the Dunedain were able to fight beside their cheif. Also he had maps of the movements of orcs through Arnor and Rohan. Ran and Rean had made these themselves, and were sent to personally deliver them to Aragorn. Indeed finding him here was a stroke of luck. Ran's doing no doubt, luck followed her like a shadow. Rean however... he rubbed the back of his head. Seemed to get all of the misfortune that avoided his sister.
"Or alot harder."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email