Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Caden
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Your Dream Car
on: March 29, 2011 01:36
A '68 black Chevy Corvette. The 60s models are the coolest or a pink Ferarri (sp?). Something fast to race
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2011 11:52
Definitely a royal blue ferarri w/black and red stripes lol
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
lordoftheringer
Assistant Ghost of Mandos
Send Message
on: April 10, 2011 08:51
Nissan GT-R
Saleen S7 Twin Turbo
McLaren F1

Love me some cars...
"The more tragic things get, the more I feel like laughing." - Mat Cauthon
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: July 18, 2011 09:25
Dream truck:

Ford F-350 super duty, crew cab, long bed dually, 4x4, diesel, lifted, black in color. I'd like to roar down that highway blowin' black smoke.
Rulea
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2011 06:37
A convertible...preferably blue.

And a chevy avalanche or one of those giant ram trums..
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Your Dream Car
on: June 26, 2012 03:44
I totally agree with Erucenindë. I have always wanted an extended cab & extended bed dually truck, with something like a 1200 horse-power engine, and an epic paint job.

As for sports cars, either a Corvette, Camaro, or a Ferrari.
SongofNimrodel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2012 11:27
Either a little white car with pink swirls, or a junky old short bus.
These are both specific real cars that i have seen for sale, and yet no one would buy them for me.
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2012 07:16
OK?
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 29, 2012 02:09
Hmmm a 64 Chevy Impala, lowerider in white, would be my dream car. *drools*
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
CEOofawesome
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 17, 2012 11:28
Delorean. That or an Aston Martain DB5 (you know, the James Bond car?)
yes I regret my user name no I am not that full of myself
Cillendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2012 05:14
Batman's Tumbler?
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2012 03:00
Batman's Tumbler?
Oh yeah! That thing is awesome!
CEOofawesome
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2012 09:40
Oh I rembered more cars, old VW beetle, VW camper van, Porsche 911 sports classic (seems to be a lot of German cars here...)
yes I regret my user name no I am not that full of myself
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 24, 2013 07:52
Let's try this one again.

I would love a 1961 Chevy Impala Convertible preferably in turquoise. On the practical side, it would be great to have a 2013 Cadillac SUV (I think that's what it is) in red. This would be big enough to hold all my cat carriers plus some of my stuff in case I have to evacuate due to a hurricane.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
A Camaro or a Mustang! I LOVE those cars!
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
A Ford F-150 (great in the snow) or a Chevy Impala, on the practical side. But my absolute DREAM CAR is a Honda Element in green. LOVE THEM! But for my first car, anything that is safe and runs well (especially in the snow).
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
DODGE CHARGER!!!! 2013
LOOK IT UP!!!!!! <3
"A sprinter learning to wait."
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I think mine would have to be, for a car, some sort of Mazda hatchback. I love Mazdas because they look great and aren't super expensive. But if I could get a truck, I'd get a big Chevy Avalanche Those things are super awesome! Oh, and a Camaro would be nice too!
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
YOU HAVE TOO MANY DREAM CARS!!! DREAM car means ONE
"A sprinter learning to wait."
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Oh please, if I'm rich enough, all of them can be my dream cars Honestly, only the Mazda is actually attainable, but I can dream!!
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
A GO-CART! What, I like go-carts... I have a dream that one day go-carts will replace cars...
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Just go, for it, Wofie! Become a world dignitary and someday you will have everyone driving Go-Carts!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Tesla.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I love go-carts too, Wolfie. It the only thing I can sort of drive. Although...I almost tipped once, which wouldn't have been so bad if I had been alone...as it was, I had a four-year-old riding with me. She was a little freaked out.

I think I'm paranoid about driving...I want something that is really, really, really safe to drive. Like a big truck or something. Silver, white, light blueish or light greenish perhaps. Not too dark, because dark colors = roasting cars. And big trucks are also quite practical, especially living in the country. Not to mentioned that rides in the bed of the truck are always great fun.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
^^ Haha we're not allowed to ride in the truck beds here in boring New York, although sometimes we do anyways at camp. Big trucks are awesome! Although gas for them can get expensive...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Here in the South you can ride in truck beds (obviously). Well...you aren't actually supposed to ride in the bed in town, but people do it anyway. When we had a truck dad would sometime drive us kids around on the dirt roads that we live on. It was awesome. And you can also drive any type of farm equipment on the road. One time one of my friends drove a tractor through the drive-thro at MacDonalds. He was thinking there wouldn't be that many people there, but he was wrong. One of his younger brothers saw him too. And he was wearing a neon pink shirt.

[Edited on 10/30/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
^^ That is awesome! I know that out in the farm country in NY, at Pioneer high school, there's a day during the year when everyone can drive their tractors to school. But they're not allowed anywhere else, really. I think I'd like to live out in country eventually... When I went camping when I was 10, me and my friend drove tractors and quads around the property. It was a BLAST! Someday I'll be able to do those things!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
We did some weird version of monopoly in German, where we had to write about how much pocket money we got and what we saving up for (depending on what street we had been given). I got the worst street, my friend got the second best. She was saving up for a spotty red and yellow Ferrari, while my person was saving up for a cardboard box to sleep in!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
Changed car to '67 Chevy Impala, black. Hint hint- Supernatural
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Haha. I find that as I get closer to getting my permit, cars interest me more and more! Bad thing about that: NO MONEY! And I wouldn't dare get my car on my permit anyway, 'casue that thing will be DEAD. I guess I'll just focus on getting the permission to drive first, the liscence,and then the car.

Speaking of which...I need to start studying for my permit. Where can you get the packets to study from? I can't study online casue the Internet is too slow.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
This country girl got the cutest pick-up truck in town today. Ford F-150, extended cab, short bed, running boards, really flashy chrome hub caps and chrome rims. Colour is close to navy with grey triple pin stripes going all the way around. The bed has a liner as well. Chrome details all over: handles, mirrors, dashboard, trim. Radio/CD player is boardered with lights that change colour from blue to pink to red to green to turquoise to purple. Hot little truck for this Southern girl. Love it!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, that's awesome!

Yeah, I need to study for the driver's test too, Maxie...I just know I'm gonna flunk...
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Congrats, Lindarielwen, new cars are awesome! Especially trucks

And Mareth, don't freak out about the driver's test Just practice a lot and you'll be fine. Oh, and read that book with all the things you need to know. It helps more with the permit test, but its still useful I passed on the first time. But I had a really nice lady who was testing me. I even hit the curb when I was parallel parking, and I said that I did out loud, and she didn't take any points off! Maybe that's because she told me the wrong directions and we ended up driving in a different section of town than all the other kids got tested in
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Well, I've already 'fessed up about my age on the other thread, so I can say that I had the chance to drive some people's dream car: got my NY state driver's license in 1973, and we were allowed to drive around when accompanied by a parent while we had the learner's permit. My mother's car was a 1969 Mustang 302 cuin, white with a black vinyl top. Good straight-line fun, but the handling / suspension: HEEEEELP! My 133 cuin / 147 hp / 133 mph 2001 Opel Astra is a go-kart by comparison.
My dream car quartet has stayed the same for quite some time: 1950s Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing, Aston Martin DB5 (James Bond), Jaguar E-type, Shelby Cobra. The latter two are (or were) available as replicas with modern suspensions / brakes / motors. For actually driving around, this would be very advisable, as the originals could only be kept on the road at speed by professional race drivers of the time - the same actually holds for the Gullwing and the Jag, too.
Financially, of course, scale models are the limit - we ARE talking about dreams!
And come to think of it, some of the intricate large-scale items are priced in regions where my urge to buy gets doused by ice water.

[Edited on 11/28/2013 by Gandolorin]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Good for you, Lindarielwen! I would like a truck too, as long as it's an F-150.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email