Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
Post Of Unknown Origin
on: October 14, 2005 01:50
((All right so this takes place in the Fourth Age. The free peoples of Middle Earth are celebrating the day the ring was destroyed *where the RP starts* 20 years after it was destroyed. A new evil has come to Middle Earth unexpectedly and will reek havoc on the World of Men. Sorry for all the elf-lovers but I don't want to many for they have sailed off to the undying lands. My character is Erinall and he is a Dunedain Captain. Ok I want o Intro a new race called "TheUnforgiven", slightly like Nazgul but more in numbers , weaker and without the high pitch screams. Noone plays them they will just be there.The main baddy in this is nameless for now. Ill let you guys decide and play him.))

The heavy rain hindered the fire of the Rangers and they were left cold and wet on the outskirts of the Druadan Forest. Erinall looked up to the starry night sky and saw a ball of red light streaming across it. It hit the ground with a boom that rung throughout the silent night. The rangers looked over the hill and onto the Southern Borders of Rohan on which the rock had crashed. From it Erinall could see a tall black figure emerge from the wreckage. Following it in an estimated count a thousand unknown creatues emerged as well. Erinall took out his horn and blew it summmong the hundred rangers he had to his side. Mounted and ready to fight they lined up at the summit of the hill leading up to the Druadan Forest. They all withdrew their bows as the unknown creatures came closer. "Halt there before the Borders of Gondor" yelled Erinall with no answer from the small army drawing closer to them. The rangers strung their arrows and let loose a volley. The One-Hundred Rnagers let loose their arrows and let them fly to the enemy. The first volley bounced off the black armor of unknown metal. "Fire at their necks where the armor is not" said Erinal as he fired once again killing one of the Enemies. This was easier said than done for most of the rangers as their arrows were wasted on the semingly unbreakable armor of the enemy. Erinall knew he could not win. He put away his bow and withdrew his horn and blew it once again. " Retreat!!! Retreat to Minas Tirith!! Inform the King Aragorn!!!" he yelled as he rode away on the borders of the Druadan to Minas Tirith.
They rode into the dark knowing little about the plans of their new foe. Their enemy did not follow them but stayed back to plan their assualts on the free peoples of Middle Earth.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Of Unknown Origin
on: October 14, 2005 03:35
(hey hope you don't mind me joining. Raina's in the database, and i can not make her a neko-jin if u don't want her to be)

Raina was walking outside the gates. When Denethor was Steward he never allowed her to leave the city. Faramir was always trying to help her out but Denethor made sure that never happened. Since Aragorn became king she would always walk outside the gates. She loved the freedom.

Suddenly she heard horse's running toward her. She turned around and saw a group of soliders running toward Minas Tirith. She recgonized Erinall since he was the Dunedain Captain. She had talked to him a few times when he was off duty.
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 14, 2005 06:53
(Well thats ok because I dont even know what a neko-jin is)

Erinall waved to Raina as he passed her on their way to the courtyard. He let the sound of his horn ring through the cold stillness of the night once again. "Messenger call down the King Aragorn I have urgent news for him"Erinall said as he dismounted his horse and greeted the curious crowds that stood before him. He pulled back the hood of his cloak as he saw Aragorn walking down the cobbles streets toward them. Erinall knelled before and said, "Pardon m'lord. Many greetings to and your fair wife Arwen. My forces have encountered a small force of unknown creatures on the Southern Borders of Rohan. Their force is not large but we do not know what powers they hide and what forces they may be able to make. We must destroy this threat now while it is insignificant for we do not wnat to endanger the peoples of Gondor once again" he said with a stern voice. His facial expression was quite clear to many that this was a very serious matter that they dealt with. " Well m'lord I am at your command " he said bowing his head and getting up off the slippery cobble steps on which they stood. Erinall could not bare the thought that a large force was gathering and they did but not one thing to stop it.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2005 03:59
(thats' a cat-person. basically she can still look like a human with tiger ears, claws, fangs, and a tail, or she can become a full tiger)

Raina had entered the city and walked up to the White Tree. There she bowed to the King and Queen. She walked over to them.

"I want to fight King Aragorn. I want to help defend this city. I know how to fight, I was taught by Boromir and Faramir."

She bowed once again and waited. Usually she was told not to bother the King but she wanted to help.
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2005 06:17
(oh ok thanks for informing me)

Erinall looked at the girl bowing at the feet of the King and Queen. He remebered that it was Raina a girl that he met earlier. I want to fight King Aragorn. I want to help defend this city. I know how to fight, I was taught by Boromir and Faramir he heard her say. Erinall looked at Raina and began to speak "You may fight with me and my company Raina, but you must gather your own arms an be readyto fight by tommorow"he said as he walked away out of the citadel and downt he streets to his housings on the 7th level of Minas Tirith. Erinall looked over the horizon and onto the Pelennor. It was beatiful by all standards. Yet he could remember it in ruin during the Siege of Gondor. A tear dropped from his eye,he could remember that many of his faithful companions had died in that battle as well. Erinall stepped into his housing and disarmed himself. He went to his warm bed and pulled the sheets over his face and dozed off.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 10:30
Raina smiled as she bowed again to King Aragorn and left. She walked down the streets thinking. I know I can do this. Finding armor is going to hard, though. I've never worn armor before. I just fight. I guess I can find something, luckly enough I know how to wield a sword thanks to Boromir and Faramir. With that she walked toward the armory and looked.
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 16, 2005 05:16
(We need more people to join....)

Erinall got up and noticed that it wasnt the next day yet. Thought he stil felt fatigued he gathered his arms and called for his horse, Calahax. Erinall rode onto the Pelennor and towards Osgiliath. His mind had many thoughts in it and he couldnt bear another thought of death in the fair kingdowm of Gondor. He decided that he would not go to Osigliath but just ride his horse on and along the Pelennor. He loved doing it because it was just refreshing and relaxing. His mind became clear and his plan of action againt these creatures was still unknown. All he could d now was wait for an attack and counter it with what they had left. They no longer had the help of Lore for the Elves had left for the Unforgiving Lands and he knew they would not return. Erinall stopped his horse and took a whiff of the graceful air. He looked at the beautiful city of Minas Tirith with the light of the sun gleaming upon it. He wondered how long this peace and beauty would last.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2005 12:24
(i agree)

Once Raina found something to wear she decided to go for a ride since she could now. She went to the stables and was told by the father of one of the children that she watched over she could borrow his horse. She thanked him before leaving the city of Minas Tirith. She rode down to the river and let the horse drink. She looked around and sighed. Suddenly she felt like someone else was there. She turned around and did see someone, though she could not tell who it was. I wonder who it is. Actually he looks looks like someone I know. She shook her head and looked at the city. It was so beautiful at this time of day. It was even more beautiful with the moonlight shinning upon it.
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2005 01:40
Erinall saw Raina giving her horse a drink. He decided to ride up to her and say helo. He rode up to the river and her.

"Hello Raina, how is your night so far?" he asked.

" So will you be ready for our treck tommorow.?" he asked politely.

Erinall got off his hosre and let it drink from the Anduin. His silver that shown through his black Ranger Cloak gleamed in the moon light. There was a foul stench of deciet and bad things to come in the air. He shook his head in disgust and waited for their horses to stop drinking so tehy could go for a ride.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2005 02:24
Raina looked at Erinall and smiled.

"My night is fine so far. And yes I am ready for the treck tomorrow."

A foul smell came to her nose and she wanted to gag. She shook it off and dismounted. She looked in the saddle bag and pulled out two small cakes. She handed one to Erinall and smiled.

"They are really good. The woman who makes these is a wonderful cook."
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 19, 2005 12:46
"And would that cook be you m'lady" he asked chuckling. He tood the cake gladly and bit into it. It was delicious. He bent down near the stream and took a drink. He was felt very refreshed from this snack and mounted his horse.

"Come Raina. We shall ride together on this fair night." he said happily.
He rode away and gave a motion for Raina to follow him.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 20, 2005 03:03
Raina frowned. That was another thing that Denethor never allowed her to do.

"Naye, m'lord. When Denethor was Steward he made sure that I never did anything but stay out of his way. I was never even allowed to leave Minas Tirith."

She smiled, then mounted the horse and began to follow Erinall. She was thankful to him that she was allowed to fight, something that Denethor would have been furious at.
LadyPunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2005 03:27
((hopefully I may join.. character in db))

Tilitha was completely lost ..er so she thought. Maybe it was her loss of blood or.. perhaps her very uncooperative horse but she felt lost and very angry. Really she was in the field close to Minas Tirith.
After her horse stopped spinning in circles and a few curses left her lips she cried, "Where am I!?" she then panted and clutched her bloody arm close to herself, "And what were those creatures..." she suddenly looked behind her to see if any had followed, but everything began to turn fuzzy.
She shook her head, "Come on Til stay with me.." Tilitha looked around swiftly for anybody or anything, .. something or one was actually coming in her direction.. two horses
"Come on please, go don't fight with me not now." she said to her horse who finally began to walk, once she was sure they were close to hear her she brought enough air into her lungs to shout "Help!!" then fell to the ground.
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 21, 2005 10:37
Erinall glanced a women bleeding on the ground.

"Come Raina, hasten!" he said loudly gastening his pace towards the women sitting there. He finally reached her and dismounted his horse.

"What happened to you M'lady? May I help you?" he asked half frantically and politely.
"Do not worry of my means of being here, but I am not an enemy if you do not wish me to be one. My name is Erinall. Though may I ask you name fair maiden?" he asked again politely trying to see if the girl would let him help her.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2005 05:06
Raina followed swiftly to the lady's side. She noticed how bad she was hurt. Quickly Raina began to clean the blood and bandage the wounds as best she could until they could get her to the House of Healing.

"That should do for now. We should get her inside quick before she starts to lose blood again. I'm not sure how long she'll last."

She stood up and waited to Erinall to pick the lady up and get her inside the gates. Raina walked over to the lady's horse and calmed it down. Then she grabbed the reins, climbed on him, called for her horse then began to head toward the gates of Minas Tirith.
LadyPunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2005 09:34
Tilitha's head was swimming, her vision blurred. All she could see were two shapes of people. Obviously they weren't enemies, and if they were she could do nothing about it anyway.
The first person who reached her kept asking her questions and her muddled brain only caught one Though may I ask you name fair maiden? "T-Tilitha.." she finally got out.
The second person who came finally helped her arm cleaning and wrapping it. She hated being useless, and so she tried to get up off the ground but she only got a few inches before she fell back down to it .. unconscience.

((I'm gonna be gone for like 2 days, so I won't be able to post for a small while))

[Edited on 22/10/2005 by LadyPunk]
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 22, 2005 12:32
(Its alright, just post when you get back))
Erinall picked up the hurt women and put her on hs horse as Raina gathered the women's horse and her own horse.

"Come make haste to the house of healing!!' he said gettin g his horse to a fast gallop towards Minas Tirith. They reached teh Houses of Healing in a few minutes and put her on a bed. Erinall walked up to a doctor, "Take good care of her....she may be of some use to us..." he said walking out of the House and towards Raina. "Would like a cup of tea Raina? Come Ill lead you to my house!" he said happily looking at Raina with a big smile.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2005 01:47
Raina laughed at the big smile on Erinall's face. She couldn't help it. Then she nodded her head.
"Yes, thank you Erinall. Tea sounds nice."
She was still laughing alitle as she followed him to his house. She knew where he lived, since she'd pass his house everyday, but she had never been inside. It was alittle different from the others she had been in. But then again those were always filled with children.
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2005 09:19
They stepped into his house as Erinall got the tea and put it over teh fire ad let it stay there. He smiled once again as he sat down looking at Raina. He hoped the other woman would be alright. He didnt doubt that sh would be alright, but as a Captain he always worried about the safe being of others.

"So Raina are you ready to fight?" he asked politely.
"We move out at the first signs of Dawn tommorrow. I would like for you to ride with me in front of the rangers" he said confidently. He would hope she would say yes to this proposal.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2005 10:04
"Yes, I'm ready to fight, m'lord. And I'd be honored to ride in the front with you." She smiled at him as she waited for the tea. She noticed by the way he looked at her that he was worried about her safety, but she also knew that it was his duty as Captain to worry about his soliders.

When she thought the tea was ready she smiled as she got up and carefully brought the tea from the fire. Then she walked back over to where they were sitting and poured it into two cups. "I hope you don't mind me doing this. I gotten so use to it when I would watch the children of those who were in the army or worked at the palace. And besides you are my captain. Someone should do something helpful for you once in a while." She smiled big as she set the kettle down gently and looked at him.
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2005 10:10
"Good, I shall keep you within my sights at all times at the front of the ranks. Dark is growing in this night and I can bid you farewell. Please at the Dawn tommorow let me help you set your armor" he said to her sipping his tea.

"If you wish it you may house with me tonight Raina." he said feeling a bit awkward.

He had a spare bed for her and he would be happy to house her in this cold night. The moon light shined through the window and onto the fire. They still sat there drinking their tea and enjoying the last few moments they had of peace and quiet.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2005 10:28
Raina smiled and nodded. Just as she was getting ready to stand up she heard him speak again. If you wish it you may house with me tonight Raina. She looked at him and smiled, feeling alittle awkward herself. "Thank you, Erinall. That's very kind of you." She finished sipping her tea then set the cup down. She looked over at the fire and sighed. She remembered when Boromir was still alive. He and Faramir would pretend that she was a princess being help captive and they would come and rescue her. Then they taught her how to use a sword incase soemthing happened and they couldn't protect her. "I'm not sure if the armour I found is suitable, but it was the only thing I could find. The armour that Boromir had made for me is somewhere. I think Denethor may have put it away somewhere after we all found out about this death." There was a hint of sadness in her voice but her face never changed to that of sadness. "I thank you again, Erinall, for giving me this chance to help." She smiled at him before getting up and kissing his cheek. "I will be back. I need some air." Then she walked out of the house and leaned against the wall.
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2005 10:37
Erinall sighed as she walked out of the house and leaned on the wall. He finished his tea and went to bed pulling the covers over his head. He lay there in his bed thinking of anything . Strategy, love, sadness, and forgivness all came into his mind. His thoughts were scattered throughout his kind. He wondered about many things.

How do I kill a foe with which has armor that cannot be broken? was one of his thoughts
Another was How much more men will King Aragorn supply me with?I have to ask him at Dawn tommorrw.I cannot wish for much for the city is already on high alert and I would not liek to leave it undefended and come back to nothing he thought dozing off waiting for the Dawn to come.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2005 10:50
Raina walked back in the house and sighed. She went in search of her room when she came across his. She smiled at the sight of him sleeping. "I believe you can do anything you put your mind to. Trust your heart in everything you do." With that she smiled again and went to the spare room. There she climbed in and closed her eyes. Sleep did not fall on her fast, but it did come.

Raina awoke in the middle of the night, covered in sweat. It had been awhile since she had that dream or vision or whatever you wanted to call it. She looked toward Erinall's room and looked sad. He was in the vision.
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2005 02:01
Erinall awoke at Dawn as scheduled. Many nightmares plagued his sleep. He shook it off , getting up and getting his equipment. He put on his armor and cloak. He sheathed his sword and dagger and laced their scabbards to himself. He walked out of his house yawning quietly as to not wake up Raina. They were not leaving for another hour and he wantedher to get as much sleep as she posibly could. He walked slowly up and into the citadel. There sat King Aragorn and Lady Arwen on their thrones.

"Erinall, nice to see you. Please how may I help you?" King Aragorn graciously asked.
"Well m'lord with recent activity by uknown entities you know that me and my men are marching upon them." Erinall said.
"Of course" Aragorn said.
"Well m'lord, my men are not sufficent enough in numbers and I ask for more men. I already have one-hundred but I would at least want 200 more."Erinall said
"That is very hard to commidate for as you know these uknown creatures may march upon Minas Tirith at any time and I would not like to be undefended." Aragorn said
"Of course sire I would not like to come back to nothing."Erinall said
"Yes, but I will fulfill your request. Gather the men with horses here in Minas Tirith, they shall aid you." Aragorn said.
"Thank you m'lord" Erinall said bowing his head and then walking away.

He walked to the courtyard and withdrew his horn. He blew it once and within minutes soldiers began to flood into the courtyard. From in the croud Erinall yelled out for any soldier with a horse to arrange upon the Pelennor. They all abided by this command and they met him on the field.
"Get in ranks" Erinall yelled over the soldiers. By the looks of it there were only 250 in numbers, including his own Rangers. He knew not to expect much. He waite for Raina to come down from his house.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2005 03:47
Raina walked out of the house and smiled when she saw a boy standing there with a horse ready for her. She thanked the boy before mounting the steed and riding over to where Erinall was waiting. She looked alittle sad as she saw him but quickly shook it away.

"I'm ready m'lord." Some of the men looked at her trying to figure out why there was a woman among them. She was wearing armour and weilded a sword. The men looked at their captian, some were confused while others looked slightly upset.
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 23, 2005 05:06
"Settle down fools! This women may fight better than all of you in the days to come" Erinall said angrily. He gave a spear to Raina and he took his own spear. Erinall's spear was somewhat like Aeglos but less beautiful and powerful. "Stay in ranks as we ride!" Erinall yelled taking off to the borders of Rohan, his white horse streaking across the Pelennor. The thick morning air was refreshing and cool. Fog still settled upon the land and gave good cover for their small comapny and for the enemy. Orcs and trolls yet seemingly descimated still loosely plagued the land. Erinall kept his eyes peeled for any sign of movement. "Wait!" he whispered , dismounting his horse and walkiing up to the Druadan. "Ghan-Buri-Ghan I ask for your permisssion to pass. Then out of the fog and the forest came a squat man with a beard of moss. "Ahhh Erinall! Aye you may pass" Ghan said as Erinall mounted his horse and lead the comapny through the Druadan slowly. The forest was peaceful and beautiful. The calmness was overwhelming and a bit unexpected. The out of the trees shadows leeped at the company. Erinall withdrew his sword fending off one of the creatures. Many leeped from the trees and knocked down many riders. Erinall struck down a creatures trying to get at Raina. He stuck very close to her after that. Erinall could here the cries of the men behind them, although he could not see them through ther fog. He knew he had t help them. Erinall grabbed Raina's hand and put her on his horse. He withdrew his spear and struck down another creature. He rode along the ranks killing man of these entities until the creatures made a retreat. "Damn those foul shadows. We shall name them the Unforgiven, for they shall always be unforgiven foor this attack and for they are from teh Very depths of the abyss. Erinall lead Raina back to her horse . "Hurry soldiers! This place is but not safe any longer! We shall search Mordor for any signs of life next!" he said riding away and out of the Forest.
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2005 02:10
Raina at first felt alittle upset that Erinall was keeping her from fighting but then she didn't mind so much. In fact she was thankful. Once he led her back to her horse she petted his neck to calm him down, before giving him a sugar cube and followed Erinall to Mordor. She knew what lied ahead of them. She just hoped that nothing would happen to Erinall. He was her captian but also her friend. And she had lost too many people to creatures of dark. The ride was silent and Raina liked it that way. Except for when the vision kept coming back to her, making her remember it and the pain to come. She looked over to Erinall and sighed before looking out ahead of her once more and tried to think about the mission at hand.
LadyPunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2005 08:18
Tilitha groaned loudly at dawn when she heard the horn blow and all the commotion. "Some people are trying to heal... and sleep!!" her muffled voice came out of the pillow over her head. Finally she got up careful of her arm, which was healing quickly, and threw open the shutters of her window. Her eyes widen as she saw a pile of soliders riding out of the gates. "Whats all this about?" she whispered to herself.
Suddenly one of the healers came in with food for her, "You should be in bed-"
"I'm fine! Why is all of Gondor fleeing the city?!" The women healer came to the window Tilitha was pointing out of.
"The men are going to track down and hopefully defeat a new force of evil that has suddenly awoken in Middle-Earth. These creatures are unknown and hard to kill many say."
"Creatures?" Tilitha looked down at her arm, then shut her eyes tight, "Those men better be able to fight better than me, for they are ruthless and just terrible..you .. you can't describe them.."
"Perhaps you should eat something then lie dow-"
"Where are they headed?"
"Oh no your not leaving!"
"Who said I was leaving? Where are they headed!!?"
The healer sighed, "Towards Rohan... but news has been sent that they head to Mordor.."
"Thank you.." Tilitha then grabbed an apple off the food tray, dressed, and went to find her horse. All the while the healer was having a fit, but Til just left. She needed to move quickly, she just had to caught up to them.
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2005 12:00
They arrived in Mordor within days of their near defeat in the Druadan Forest. They had entered through the Morgul-Vale for the BlackGate entrance had been demolished and crevaces littered the way. They entred Mordor and still with 20 years passed since its defeat, fires still ravaged the lands and shadows still engulfed it. The air was rotten with a stench only one could remember of war. The horses neighed and wanted to run, but the riders held them steady. Erinall could only guess what lay before them in this dead and deserted kand. He knew now that no Istari could help them if any magic stilled loomed in the air. He shooked his head and still continued on with the small company. He wanted this trek to be strictly find out what the enemy was doing. But he knew by the hostileness of the enemy this would happened. He also knew that not all orcs and trools had fled the land. It was unsafe to make camp here....even with gaurds....
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2005 12:01
They arrived in Mordor within days of their near defeat in the Druadan Forest. They had entered through the Morgul-Vale for the BlackGate entrance had been demolished and crevaces littered the way. They entred Mordor and still with 20 years passed since its defeat, fires still ravaged the lands and shadows still engulfed it. The air was rotten with a stench only one could remember of war. The horses neighed and wanted to run, but the riders held them steady. Erinall could only guess what lay before them in this dead and deserted kand. He knew now that no Istari could help them if any magic stilled loomed in the air. He shooked his head and still continued on with the small company. He wanted this trek to be strictly find out what the enemy was doing. But he knew by the hostileness of the enemy this would happened. He also knew that not all orcs and trools had fled the land. It was unsafe to make camp here....even with gaurds....
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 24, 2005 05:34
Raina looked around and sighed. Her friend Litheilian had told you all about what Mordor looked like. She kept her horse steady although he was only thirsty. "Sorry my friend, but we will find no water in this place." Her horse shook his mane in understanding and followed Erinall. She got right beside him and continued to look around. "So, what exactly are we going to do? Or what are we hoping to find?" She wasn't sure which question was the better one but asked both either way. She didn't want to upset him, but the vision still lingered in her mind. "I don't think we should linger for long. I'm getting a bad feeling about this place, like we're being watched or something." Her horse once again shook his mane. He had the same feeling.
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 25, 2005 01:20
"We look for the camp or base of these creatures. What we will do cannot be much for our men are not great in size. If it may be we shall die defending each other and Gondor. We cannot ride any further, these cracks that litter the floor stop us from proceeding. Company ride back through the Morgul Vale and to the Fields of Cormallen. We shall resupply from Osgiliath and ride north to the deserted lands of Lothlorien at the break of dawn tommorow. Maybe Faramir and Beregond may strengthen us with more men and maybe themselves as well." Erinall said sadly riding back towards Minas Morgul.

He knew something was wrong amongst his men and Raina. He knew something might happen o him. As he rode he could see a fallen troll being feasted upon by a few stray wargs. The wargs fled by the passing of the company. It was very dark as they passed through the ruins of Minas Morgul. He remembered its once dead light that frightened many of the men that came in sight of it. Much armor could be heard clanking behind him. He looked back at Raina and he remembered the promise he had made to Boromir. A promise that bid him to protect her until his last breath. Erinall knew he had to keep it for he was a man of virture and promise, loyalty and service, courage and honor. He knew what must be done to this new foe when they were found.
o
Raea
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 26, 2005 03:15
Raina nodded her head and continued to follow Erinall. She couldn't get that vision out of her head. She could still see the way Erinall looked as clearly as she can see him now. She could do nothing to protect him, to keep him from being hurt to the point of possible death. She feared his death, for she would not have a single friend in Minas Tirith other than her brother and the king and his family. She shook her head and slowly without realizing it, began to trail the whole company. She stopped her horse and looked back. Something was right and it was making her uneasy. "I don't know what it is boy, but something about all of this is not right." He shook his head and neighed as he rose to his hind legs. Raina quickly calmed him down and patted his neck. "It's ok, boy. It's ok. We'll get through this. Come." She got him to go at a slow and easy trot as they headed toward the group.
E1v3n_R3d3mpti0n
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 27, 2005 12:21
They reached Osgiliath within a day or two and Erinall arranged for a meeting with Faramir. They came to the Fields of Cormallen as Faramir's Rangers and Erinall's own company secured the spot.

"Faramir we meet here upon this beautiful day because of the recent activity of evil." Erinall said sternly
"And what do you ask me of fair friend?"Faramir said back.
"Well Faramir I ask of your assistance in battle. Beregond and your own small army would be very useful to me." Erinall said
" I would be happy to oblige but I have heard news of these new creatures and they seem very formidable. I would not want to risk any of my men for a worthless cause." Faramir said
" It is not worthless!!! Many fo our lives depend on the efeat of these fould creatures. No longer may we have elves or any Istari but we still have our might and courage. " Erinall said
" You have strong words my friend. Yes I shall come on you hunt to destroy these creatures. But give me a few days to gather and rally the men. You may take shelter in Osgiliath these next days." Faramir said walking away and signalling his rangers to get back to Osgiliath. They also went back with Faramir. And so their conversation was left at that.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email