Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Cirion2
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: OOC: The Strength of Friendship~A hobbit's tale. TT
on: May 27, 2006 01:23
Alright now that nelenata's gone we need someone to take control of a slave where gonna rescue so im thinking Ames aka Lord Aragorn coiuld do both if she up to it or either me or Spirte could depends, see Ames has to wait for us a Gondor so maybe she could be that slave we freeuntil then...
and i will just run over whats going to happen next with you Sprite if its ok ok theres probably to options that would change the outcome Fallen and Josy run into this guy at the side of the road that forces them to give him money so they can pass or dont and get captured. Fallen and Josy dont have any money so the man tells his men who are waiting in ambush to come out and capture the two now Sprite heres the choices:
1. Fallen and josy both get captured and then find a way to escape with the slave, some money and weapons
2. Only Fallen gets captured and Josy frees him and the slave while taking weapons money etc.
let me know which one is better and we shall go with it form there. Oh and we also need a name and a kind of history for the slave like where he or she came from how they got captured etc. its probably smart that she was adventuring and she comes from Gondor so she'll go with us but im open to suggestions
Lord_Aragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2006 05:52
sure i'll be the slave too. but of course if someone else wants to be it then they can. . mind if i do be her or he then i will need to know, you know details where they are from, e.c.t . oh yeah i found a way to carry on around gondor well i think anyway.. oops.. i'm still running out of idea's though * laughs* but if i am the slave it can keep me away from typing things for gondor for a little bit then i will carry on { or i could do them the same time} i'm confusing my self * giggles*
Cirion2
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2006 05:45
Now we have solved that issue Ames shall be the unamed slave! but b4 i post Sprite must choose either one of the otptions and we mus come up with a name for the slave, well Ames you can just improvise just make up a story for the slave that your'e an adventurer that got captured by these outlaws and want to get home to Gondor so you- the slave comes with us.
Lord_Aragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 29, 2006 06:15
well she or he well the slave could of descline with the orcs or something about the rangers of ithillien or something i'm so not sure
Cirion2
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 06, 2006 01:27
sorry there havent been many posts guys
I wonder what happened to Sprite but anyway..
I have decided to take the course of the RPG this way sorry i i might be repeating myself:
Josy and Fallen come across the BAndits that force them to pay a toll to pass or get their throats cut. Fallen since he has no money attcks them with rocks while Josy excapes, Fallen is tied within their camp next to the slave-Ames. When Josy comes to free Fallen, she also frees the slave, they also take money, weapons and the such. But when they are escaping Fallen gets seperated once more and they promise to meet at the Sarn Ford.
This is a good opurtunity to show how Josy can prove herself independently and a good chance for Sprite to elaborate on her character whilst also having some complication along the way! :evil:
But if anyone dislikes the idea or feels that it should be altered just post your concerns and i shall suit it so everyone is pleased
Cirion2
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2006 08:48
Again guys i announce to you that progress has stopped
Mainly it is my fault for not combatting the problem. But in the absence of Sprite the mysterious absence i shall probably take control of Josy or make it that she is out for a while until Sprite returns if she returns. So i hope it can pick up the flow it previously maintained and maybe things shall turn out alright
i shall make a post soon, thank you all!
Cirion2
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2006 02:00
Alright guys its time to get SFHT back up and running, i have elected Lord_Aragorn aka Ames to take control of Josy when she is byherself and i shall just take minimul contro lof Josy when both her and Fallen are together and doing the same thing. So does everyone remember where we are in the story if not just post here and i shall inform you. I shall also try to make a poste either today or tomorrow .
Lord_Aragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2006 04:26
ok i'm just gunna continue with gondor
Lord_Aragorn
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2006 04:39
oh no * bags head* i said i was in gondor but i need to think of the place in gondor i'll think of something
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email