Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
LandofShadows829
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: What's the best concert you have ever been to?
on: June 11, 2005 02:41
The best concert I have ever been to has got to be The Eagles concert that I went to in March. They were so good. They still had their voices and everything. My parents are going to the Rolling Stones, U2, and they have been to Billy Joel. And how many of those people do I want to see? ALL OF THEM. But did I? NO! I was left home! grr...

Oh, yeah, I went to see Bruce Springstein two summers ago at Giants Stadium. He was pretty good, too, but The Eagles were way better!
ElavielEvenstar
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 12, 2005 01:28
Nine Inch Nails - 30th March 2005
Dolwen
Store Admin & Head Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: June 13, 2005 09:21
I went to many concerts when I was younger. I would have to say that 2 tie as the best which is Lollapalooza 92 (Pearl Jam,Soundgarden,Ministry, Chili Peppers etc) and Clash of the Titans (Alice in Chain, Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax).
Shadow_fax
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2005 01:58
U2!!!! I saw them last night in Brussels, with the kick-off of their European Vertigo tour, and it was soooooooo amazing. I swear, I got tears in my eyes when I heard 55.000 people sing 'Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own'...

Oh my goodness, Figwit, U2 are my favourite band of all time. I would just love to see them live. Lucky you.
Eldarion_Telcontar
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2005 08:34
my best concerts where:

the rolling stones (40 licks tour, 2 years ago)
Iron Maiden (In graspop 2005 , 5 days ago www.graspop.be )
Alice Cooper / slipknot ( graspop 2004)
Elbereth~Gilthoniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2005 09:48
U2!!!! I saw them last night in Brussels, with the kick-off of their European Vertigo tour, and it was soooooooo amazing. I swear, I got tears in my eyes when I heard 55.000 people sing 'Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own'...

YAY! U2 in Croke Park, Dublin June 25th! Man it was awesome!!!!!! I'll never forget it! Also Coldplay in Marlay Park on June 22th was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I was tired after those two concerts!
newsgirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2005 11:27
The newsboys concert I went to, of course! :rolleyes:
Nazgul7
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2005 06:23
Madonna has to be the best-I know Nazgul7 is gonna freak on me but Linkin Park was the best obviously because I'm a LP freak but come on Madonna???

thats cool Illi! lol, not weird at all. i saw her at Live 8 (on tv) the other day and noticed she has a really good voice live

i've only been to one concert so far. The Big Day Out 2005
started at 11am and the last act finished at 12am! more than 60 bands and 8 stages.

i saw The Donnas, Eskimo Joe, The Hives, The Music, John Butler Trio, System Of A Down, Powderfinger, Beastie Boys and a little bit of Slipknot and Regurgitator.

The Hives, The Music and John Butler Trio were the best :love:
there were so many bands i wanted to see but missed because there is so much going on at once. it was great though! i think the best part was that i only found out i was going a day and a half before!

I'm going to see Nine Inch Nails next month, which i can wait for. it may just beat the BDO
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email