Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: What is/are your favorite color{s}??
on: November 26, 2012 01:09
i like the colours of the rainbow mostly blue and green
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 28, 2012 10:44
I like greens, and some browns. Anything that reminds me of the woods.
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
Lyna
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2013 02:08
Pink, pink and .. PINK!!
True joy, is found at the Master’s feet.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 24, 2013 09:12
Blue and yellow (yellow in honor of Orlando Bloom! lol)
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I like black (yes I know it's a shade) because it is simple and peaceful, and green because it's the colour of nature.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
ILoveLegolasMoreThanYou
Council Member
Send Message
black cause it is dark and depressing and awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Proclaimers For Ever!! I'm on my way from misery to happiness today I would walk 500 miles A letter from America While the Chief, puts sunshine on Leith
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
why would u like a depressing color? i like yellow because it is happy. purple because it looks like contentment. pink also looks happy. red reminds me of roses. blue of the ocean. green of Lothlorien. grey reminds me of kittens! same with black and white. orange reminds me of, well oranges!
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
I like the cute colors! Purple, lime green, sky blue, teal, and sometimes pink. Like bubble gum pink. But I can't wear it or it will look weird...IDK, just a rule of me!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Green and blue and black And I wear them together as well.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
My favorites are green, blue, yellow, orange and brown.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email