Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First910111213Last >>
Author Topic:
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, a new Sig. Think I should come up with a new on too, you kinda run out of comments for the old one on the umpteenth time.

TSAM has a very hopeful tone.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM talks about fate and destiny.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM paraphrases Gandalf from the movie TFotR.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Ha ha...

TSAM is not all that encouraging, though it pretends it is.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM got changed from when I last commented on it!

(not a bad thing, though, for this thread, as I mentioned two posts above )
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
TSAM has been changed since yesterday.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has a pennant of a team (or so I guess) nicknamed "Habs", about whom I know neither the full name nor the sport played.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM has changed, yay!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I change my sig when there is something else to say, I guess... I see you have a new one, as well.

TSAM is of Gandalf talking to Frodo.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
The last part of TSAM reminds me of TPAM's tattoo.

This post marks the year I was born, 1998...perhaps before I log out today I will get to 2014.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Seems like you already passed 2014.

TSAM is good to say to someone who makes you feel like you are nothing.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, way passed, and if you are on now, Lindarielwen, i am sure I will have much more to post here in the Games.

TSAM reminds me of the Disney movie peter Pan. "Second Star to the Right, and straight on till morning?" Well, at least it has a star in it...or maybe I have bee staring at the computer screen for way to long...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
You would be surprised how many times, when asked where I am going, that I answer, "Second star to the right and straight on till morning." I love saying that.

TSAM should give hope and courage to the downtrodden.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
Gandolorin said:TSAM has a pennant of a team (or so I guess) nicknamed "Habs", about whom I know neither the full name nor the sport played.

The "Habs" are the Montréal Canadiens, and the sport is ice hockey.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
I really want to know how E-S gets TSAM to be so awesome. It has moving pictures in it!!! :0
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is by the band that does Sadie Hawkins Dance!
The sky is afire with wroth, and the rivers are red with blood.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM can definitely not mean Númenor.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is yet another amazing Gandalf line. I never get tired of those
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is the first Relient K song I heard.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is a message to someone who has hurt you.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is another awesomely poetic siggy! Lindarielwen, where do you get all these???
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I will confess to writing that one myself for someone.

I like TSAM. It does celebrate a wonderful day.
Mr.Panda39
Council Member
Send Message
@Gandorolin, it speaks of the place from which my forefathers came. TSAM is a very wonderful thing to say to someone. I'd wager they read that every day.
The sky is afire with wroth, and the rivers are red with blood.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I am thankful that I have my very own star.

TSAM is like Misty Mountains Cold but I think you, Mr.Panda39, wrote it.

[Edited on 01/22/2014 by Lindarielwen]
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is beautiful <3 I LOVE it! Where is it from?
"A sprinter learning to wait."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
It is from me, to my star.

TSAM inspires me to say....."GO BRONCOS!!!!"
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is... no, beautiful has already been said... *desperately thinks up adjectives* uplifting!
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TSAM makes a very nice point.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM is good for yellow press "readers" - lotsa pics and very little writing!

[Edited on 01/21/2014 by Gandolorin]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM speaks of destiny.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I am thinking the words from TSAM are from a song.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen, TSAM reveals that you are quite a good writer!!!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
TSAM seems to ba a lyric from a band's song, but I'm not sure because I have never heard of a band called "Relient K."
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
lotrelessar94, I just wrote the truth.

According to TSAM, Sauron did not plan for the ring to pass to a Hobbit.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Send Message
TSAM has the word star nine times in the quotation.
<< First910111213Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email