Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Cillendor
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: If You Could Use One Word To Describe Yourself...
on: March 06, 2013 03:51
Introvert.
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2013 04:32
I would go with passionate
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
on: March 16, 2013 09:36
Pragmatic
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2013 09:17
Um... stubborn.
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hmmm....Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Well, it means a word to say when you have nothing to say, right?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
it has a meaning?

Smiley...
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Too many to choose from... I could pick smart, creative, shy, or quiet... but I think lost is more who I am. Maybe that doesn't make sense, but I am always lost in something... a book... or thought... and I don't know who I am yet... so lost. But I am also quiet, in everything I do. And I mean everything, I am quiet when I am happy, sad, or angry... which is apparently quite creepy. I also stare at things. So I am stary. But mostly lost.
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, it does indeed.

Happy
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, a ressurected thread from when I first joined!

hard to explain this one, but...steady. Yeah, steady.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Laughy!
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Huddy
Council Member
Send Message
Hmm, this is hard…between nerdy, thoughtful, quiet, passionate, or introverted.

Well, I'm going with thoughtful. I'm always thinking, thinking, thinking. I forget to talk.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
CRAZY
"A sprinter learning to wait."
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Thinking is good! Very good! Until you think too much, and it stops you from doing something. I think sometimes it is good to just say what you think, no matter how crazy it is. But thinking is good too!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
One word is impossible for all possible situations in life.
But for the unfortunately rather large part of life where I have to shake my head, roll my eyes etc.:

Stoic.

And that is an aspiration, not something I am able to achieve nearly as often as I would like.

I have read almost all the way through the complete philosophical writings of Lucius Annaeus Seneca the younger, the preeminent Roman Stoic philosopher, 4 BC to 65 AD. What really threw me was how modern his comments on people’s general idiocy are. Could be an article of yesterday’s news.

In short: we have learned exactly zero, zilch, nothing, nada, niente, rien, nichts in the two thousand years since then. Sad.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
To further explain the word that describes me (steady), I would describe it as...my resistance to things. Nothing really shocks me, and I don't know if that's bad thing or a good thing. You can tell me the worst thing in the world, and i will look at you honestly and tell you that Im not surprised about it, which, I think, is a really bad thing.

But, also, it's good, like if one of my friends is having a problem, they know that they can come to me and I will be levalheaded, and I can look at the situation with a different outlook.

We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Laughing!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
A word that I think describes everyone: Indescribable.
People change. One moment you can be hyper and optimistic, the next you can be angry, then quiet and sad and introvertish. Or maybe changeable would be a better word.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Insane XD
startrekzombie
Council Member
Send Message
Sheepish
Rawr :3 < Lastamë>
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Well, there's nothing wrong with a good sheep! I mean, they're just like fluffy clouds, right?
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Clouds with legs.
startrekzombie
Council Member
Send Message
I think so...
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Nothing wrong with being sheepish...at least you can go "baa", which other people can't do. Just kidding.
startrekzombie
Council Member
Send Message
Maybe more of a beeh beeh-like a baby
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Let's see...
I'm probably...

INSANE!!!
XD
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Insane is a good thing!

NotsosadlikeIwaslastweek.
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
^^YES IT IS!!!

i'm also talented
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Thinker. I spend a lot of time thinking... perhaps too much...
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
Thinking is a good thing, Wolfie! I should do it more.

Spontaneous. (In a quiet way...)
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Eleventh Doctor
tarcolan
Movies Moderator and General Dogsbody
Send Message
Not thinking is good too. Try it!

Annoying.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Writer.
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Singer!♫♪♪♫
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
Haha, Tarcolan! I have tried it, actually.

Shy
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important." ~ The Eleventh Doctor
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Right now? TIRED
Lady Miriel Gelliam
Council Member
Send Message
[Me too! Only, that's more like all the time. ]

Tired...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email