Author Topic:
saerwen_tariel
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbitses!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I know, I just felt like talking like Gollum. It was quite a nice smaug.
Hobbitses
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits

Lolz thanks.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!

I am going to try and Smaug anyone in here who isn't signed up...but if you see this, please do sign up! I am coordinating it! The thread is over in The PRancing Pony section, under Off Topic.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
SMAUG!

Maxie you have to change your avi to your least favourite character from the Lord of the Rings, for three days!

Hehehe, I feel so evil

The more I live I see this life's not about me ~ Anberlin
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbitses.

Everyone feels evil once in a while... or, if you're me, more that once in a while!
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits

Maxie, you could always just put a link to it in your siggy and along with a request (or demand ) for peeps to check it out. I think that's what GP did...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbie wobbies
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
saerwen_tariel
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit.

Btw Mareth, I like your avi. Very cute
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit

Lol thanks saerwen.
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
HOOOBBBBIIIIITTTT!!!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!

I'll change my Avi before I log off, Marille.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
SMAUG! You must change your avatar to your favorite movie actor making a weird face. If you cant find it, use the "no me gusta" face. Just search it in Google!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits

Oh great...and if I don't have a favorite actor? I'm not really into all that stuff. Can it be an actress?

[Edited on 10/09/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Hpbbits misty[ping randomly

(btw, that was actually meant to saw hobbits, then mistyping... oh great, now I typed saw instead of say... *sighs*)
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits
Marille Lairiel
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbitses!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit!
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Too many hobbits... but I already Alpaca'd Mareth in the Virtual Sleepover, so someone can just smaug me if they like...

Hobbits
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth-Just do the No Me Gusta Face. If not that, do the actress

Hobbit!
saerwen_tariel
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits

Well, her face isn't that crazy...do you know hard it is to find actors/actresses making funny faces? I guess most people just want to see them when they are looking all handsome or pretty, as the case may be. *sigh* But it's quite annoying when you need a funny picture...

[Edited on 10/22/2013 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits

Or prettily handsome, or handsomely pretty... Not like I'm thinking of anyone in particular or anything...
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits

Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbits.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Hobbit
<< First2021222324Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email