Register

12345Last >>
Author Topic:
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Post Alphabet Chain
on: April 12, 2013 09:25
Okay, so here's the deal: The first person says a word that begins with an A, the next person a word beginning with B, and so on. You have to create sentences that at least make a little sense. You can add in the "and, on, as, the" and all those little words that you have to have to make sentences. Make sense? Heeerrre we go!!!

Aragorn

~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Post Re: Alphabet Chain
on: April 12, 2013 10:02
Average Rohirrim Abhor Giving Orders Relaying Nothing

Morwen
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2013 10:54
I am already confused. Should the next word start with "B"?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2013 10:58
I think so.

brought
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2013 11:06
Okay, it does not have to be a word related to Tolkien? Nor does the sentence?

Boromir ran over unicorns going here and there.

Cirdan
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2013 09:28
Okay, we all have to make an alphabetical sentence. Like, I said, "Aragorn" then the next person has to say something that starts with B, then C, and so on. So, for example, "Aragorn brought (a) chair" and you just add words for every letter of the alphabet.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 12, 2013 09:31
Does that make sense? And no, it does not have to be Tolkien related. I just said "Aragorn" because I couldn't think of another good word that began with the letter A.
vanyar
Nessa’s Head Llama
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 01:23
See guys, ya gotta string the other words along. each post the sentence gets longer and sillier like thus:

Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts
Sponge Fighting Instructor, and Keeper of the Llamas for the Realm of Nessa! "Dance hard, laugh loud, and never misplace your sponge"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 02:29
Okay, let me try...

Aragorn Bought Cirdan Donuts Especially
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 03:35
Yes, like that!

Aragorn Bought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 03:42
Here goes...

Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes

[Edited on 08/15/2013 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]

[Edited on 08/15/2013 by Evil~Shieldmaiden]
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 04:15
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts
And I will live to carry Your compassion, to love a world that's broken, to be Your hands and feet, and I will give with the life that I've been given, and go beyond religion to see the world be changed by the power of Your name. ~Lincoln Brewster
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 04:54
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 05:21
Does the sentence keep going or does it end and a new sentence starts with the next letter?
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 06:53
How about we do this: Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Then we start another sentence, but it has to be a continuation if the one we just ended. Like a story or something like that.

Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 10:54
Alright

Aragorn Bought Cirdan Donuts Especialy made with Fig,Grapes, Halzelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 11:15
Aragorn Bought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 13, 2013 12:45
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2013 04:10
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully Not
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2013 05:21
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully Not Out
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2013 07:57
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully, Not Out of Pity
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2013 10:39
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully, Not Out of Pity. Quickly
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2013 11:02
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully, Not Out of Pity. Quickly Responding
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2013 11:34
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully, Not Out of Pity. Quickly Responding to Sounds
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 14, 2013 11:52
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully, Not Out of Pity. Quickly Responding to Sounds They
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2013 10:37
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully, Not Out of Pity. Quickly Responding to Sounds They Understood
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2013 06:00
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelmuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully, Not Out of Pity. Quickly Responding to Sounds They Understood Very
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 15, 2013 09:48
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelmuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully, Not Out of Pity. Quickly Responding to Sounds They Understood Very Well
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2013 07:06
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully, Not Out of Pity. Quickly Responding to Sounds They Understood Very Well, Xander
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2013 10:31
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes, Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully, Not Out of Pity. Quickly Responding to Sounds They Understood Very Well, Xander Yelled
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2013 10:49
Aragorn Brought Cirdan Donuts Especially made with Fig, Grapes. Hazelnuts and Ita-Palm. Jenny Kissed Lindir Mournfully, Not Out of Pity. Quickly Responding to Sounds They Understood Very Well, Xander Yelled, "Zirak-zigil!"

Well, we did the entire alphabet. I guess since I did the last word, I will start a new word beginning with "A" if that is alright with everyone.

Azog
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2013 10:55
Azog Battered
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 17, 2013 11:03
Azog Battered Celeborn
HuldahMaria
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2013 02:37
Azog Battered Celeborn Despite
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 23, 2013 12:32
Oh, that hacking really messed this up.

Azog Battered Celeborn Despite Elrond's
12345Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email